Ms. Marca Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I found the big thing and it was hard ready to ride, I began to stroke it and look over at him and said "You mother fucker you got me in this shape your going to fuck me and help satisfy me you hear". All he could do was nod his head yes and he licked and sucked my tits even harder. The donkey cock was in me a good 10" and I was doing most of the work, the poor donkey was not good at pumping and just his size made me have climax after climax. Bud was rubbing the donkey's balls and I could feel him getting tense in me and he began to bray and jerk into me, this big son of a bitch was about to go off in me. When he went it was like a fire hose under full pressure and I let out with a death defining cry "OH YES GOD YES OH MOTHER OF GOD PLEASES MORE DON'T STOP OH YES"

As I went off I put my hands up around the head of each of the men sucking my tits and pulled them in closer to make them suck harder as I saw stars. Than I just collapsed deep into the hay bale trying to get my breath. I could feel that big donkey cock pulling out and cum running down my pussy lips and ass and on my legs, I looked up and told Bud get me a rag and wipe that up, which he did. I was in charge at this point and I think they knew it. I held on to the 2 heads and kept them sucking and licking my tits, "I wanted more I needed to have more cock" Damn them and that Spanish Fly. Bud was wiping my pussy and ass and anywhere he saw donkey cum on me. I set up and told Red to Fuck me put that red poker in my cunt and do it now. As I turned over and got on all 4's on the hay bale, he never said a thing just dropped his pants and took hold of my ass like it was one of his sheep's ass and stuck his 10" Red Ripper in my Puckered Pussy. "Slam it to me you mother fucker, I said fuck me!" I looked up and Burt was stroking his cock, don't you jerk that thing off you shit head, your going to fuck me you hear! All he could do was nod and said yes ma. Get you clothes off do it! I looked back at Red and told him "You can't fuck any better than that I'll get the donkey back, I SAID FUCK ME!" He went to humping me faster and slamming it to me. Bud get undressed your next and I knew his little pecker was not going to help me at all but I wanted something in me while Red got his breath, I hope that Big tool donkey was resting that god damn thing was not finished.

I had climax after climax and Red spent his load into me and Bud moved in and I told him to put his cock in my ass which was like a middle finger going in my ass hole, it was just a speed bump on my way to being satisfied. When Bud was getting close to going off I looked up and told Burt get that cock ready boy you got some fucken to do! Bud went off and I let him pop out and I rolled over on my back and spread my legs and called out "get over here Burt, put it in!" He got on his hand and knees over me and took his right hand and slipped his cock in my sucking slippery sex starved slut soaked shaft. As he went in I reached up took hold of his hair with both hands and pulled him down to my face and said in a low voice. "You better fuck me good or I'll tell them your not any good I'll tell them you don't have any manhood, you understand?" Yes ma was all he said and I pulled his face to my nipples and said suck them and "FUCK ME YOU SON OF A BITCH, FUCK ME!" Burt was good are he had a good rod in which to use, but I was not about to tell him that. I kept telling him in a low voice as I whispered in his ear your not as good as the donkey, you can do better show me big guy do me proud.

I had to get him to pile drive me deep so I reach down on his ass found his ass hole and rammed my middle finger into him and butt fucked him the same motion he was fucking me. He moaned with me and we began to have a good fuck and out bellies were slapping together and his mouth was on my tits, this was fucken! Burt shot off and as always I went off with him. He fell away from me onto the ground and I raised up on my elbows and looked down at my tits as they were heaving and at my pussy as it continue to throb. "Who is next!" I wanted more this feeling I had was just the same as it was 2 hours ago I wanted to fuck and I wanted it right than.

I looked at Red and he was still trying to recover from what he had been though and Bud was not worth a shit, even if he could fuck me. I looked at the donkey is he ready? I saw his cock was out and Bud got him over to me and the animal did not resist. As he got closer I turned and got on all 4's in a low position on my elbows with my ass spread wide so the animal could move in over me and I told Bud slip some of it in. He put in what seem like 5 or 6 inches and I began to hump back on it as bud held the cock shaft so it would not slip out. Even if he did not go off in me this was good, and it would get me off and I needed that. I hump and ground my ass back against his limp cock and squeezed my cunt walls as hard as I could when I pulled away form his rod. I looked at Red and Burt and smiled and said " I love to fuck and I'll fuck anything!" They just looked at me with their mouth wide open. Than I could feel the donkey limp dark pisser bounce and than jerk, this mother was coming home to baby. Oh he was going to get the best fuck he ever had I squeezed hard and took long thrust with my ass and I began to moan and groan and tell them all how good it was and what I wanted.

The donkey was moving in and out of me he had a good motion and I soon got the timing and we were fucken like a cunt and cock should fuck. "FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME OH SHIT FUCK ME GOOD!" I had been told that you could go to nightclubs or some type of place in Mexico and watch young girls' fuck a donkey in some of the low class bars. Will if I ever need a day job, I got some experience! I have no idea how long I rod that big thing but we had one hell of a climax and he shot cum all over me and I was soaked. Bud got a bucket of water and washed me down and dried me off. I told Red to get on the bale on his back I sucked him till he was hard than I fuck him with me on top. I had sex with Bud and Burt one more time before I stop. That feeling I had was going away but I was just back to normal and still could have fucked, I just had it under control. It was after 12 AM when we made it to the hut and all got in bed, but I was still horny and found myself sucking on Red and riding him again. Sometime during the night I would wake and suck one of the two big men until he was hard and get on top and fuck him.

Around 3 when I went for Burt again, he could not get it hard so I moved over to Bud and had him up my ass as I rode his little poker. Bud was not use to having good sex and I noticed this time he did not suck or feel my tits. If he gets some sleep he will be OK when daylight comes. The next morning I woke to find myself in bed with all three men and saw that Red had a hard, "GOOD BOY" and it was right next to my pussy as I facing him. I raised my leg to open up my pussy and took his hard tool and slipped it in and began to squeeze on it as if he had a pair of lips sucking him. I could control my pussy muscles so I pull it in as for as it would go and than I began a small rocking motion, as I rocked I could feel Burt big piece of hardware behind me getting full. Oh God, the feeling was too good not to react to that cock. I grunted slightly and arched back again, meeting Burt's big cock. I couldn't help but respond, moving my buttocks and thighs and opening my legs wider to give him greater access to the tiny cringing anus which was preparing for the greater entry of his cock. I mumbled almost unintelligible words, my mouth contorted and my eyes rolling wildly in their sockets, spreading my legs as wide as I could to offer it to the two giant cocks. I squirmed in a lewd, pagan dance; feeling of wild animal hunger course through me from my own wants and needs.

I was aroused now! Aroused even more than I had been last night! My rectum and vagina walls seemed to have suction cups of their own then, sucking the two hardened penises voraciously up into them; the thin flesh between them the only wall separating their lust-hardened penises. And then, as if by a prearranged signal, The guys began to fuck in unison, until only their blood-swollen cock heads remained imbedded inside me, Red's held only by the inner lips of my insatiably feeding cunt, and Burt's held by the tight constriction of my sensation-flooded rectum. Then they plunged simultaneously, driving deep up inside me, their stiffness pushing against each other along the dual passages of my hotly writhing loins. "Oh God, more!" I groaned aloud. "More! More! More!" They gave me more, heaving and crashing into me with a pounding strength that made me think of the tidal waves against the ocean shore. Again and again they fucked into me in exquisite unison, their balls making harsh slapping sounds when they hit flesh, and the soft gushing sounds of fluid and lubricating seepage sluicing wetly around the pink little bridge of skin between my dually ravaged holes. Delight flowed through me, sending me deliriously to another world this was heaven. I didn't need any help from some damn drug to make me want sex, I was born to fuck!

I was getting all the sex I ever wanted and all I had to do was satisfied 3 man and a donkey. I sensed that I was rapidly approaching still another climax! We all went off at the same time and I had still more cum run out a hole in her body. She raised up and looked around and saw Bud looking at her and she smiled at him and said just give me a minute while I go P and we can fuck. Bud went running from the hut and down the path toward the stream, Marca looked at the other two and smiled and said can we get the donkey ready! Burt got up and went to a bag and took out her clothes and drops them on the bed next to her and told her to get dressed. "What the fuck is wrong with him, must not be a morning person!" When I had dressed Red and Burt walk me about a ¼ of a mile to where a flatbed truck was parked we all got in and drove to my car. It took the 2 guys about 15 minutes to get the car up on the dirt road, they checked it out and saw that it had no problems and I could get home.

Marca looked at them and said "I would like to pay you some way for getting it out of the ditch." She smiled and said please just let me pay you as she began to lift her skirt up to expose her pussy, she didn't put her panties on, just what way would you like. Both men looked at each other and ran got in the truck and drove off as quickly as they could. "Shit I was hoping they would at least invite me back next year to see the donkey."

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12