Ms. Marca Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
156 Followers

He tried to lick at my pussy, the boy was getting the hang of it and he wanted more. "Do you ever eat your wife?" He closed his eyes and shook his head no. "Have you ever eat any pussy?" Still the answer was no. I moved up and sat my ass just above his mouth, "lick my ass hole you sissy!" He put his tongue out and ran it up and down my ass and licked on me, enough to make my ass juices run. He licked my ass clean. I got up and told him to get up go to the bathroom and wash his face.

When he came out he could not look me in the eye and kept his head down and here I was naked and just in my pumps and he would not look at me. He put his hands down to cover his little PP and I could see he was embarrassed to be standing in front of me after what he saw the night before in my backyard. It was only noon and I still had time to fuck with him and he was not going anywhere soon. "Come over here and bring your little boy cock with you."

"Your small Jim you got a little penis!" With a low voice and his head down on his chin he just slowly said "Yes I know."

"Jim you're the right size to fuck my butt!"

"If I want my ass fucked which I may before the summer is out."

"Go home and jerk yourself off and when I need you I'll call you." With that he got dressed and went out the backdoor without saying a word. I watched him as he crossed the backyard to the gate and I said out loud, "YOUR FUCKEN DEAD MEAT, YOU'RE MY THING TO PLAY WITH!"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
156 Followers
12