Ms. Marca Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers

My look must have given me away because he said…you know someone might make trouble for you if they found out about your little game. I looked off and the brain was going a mile a minute where is he going with this, is he trying to get me to make a move?

"I know officer guess I just might have to be nice to him so he wouldn't cause trouble!" With that I picked up my cell phone and call my friend Judy and her voice mail came on and I left the following message. Judy this is Marca I can't make lunch..sorry but something has come up that I got to take care of… I got to repay a favor to someone who is helping me before I get myself in a fix. I'll call you after lunch..be sweet. I looked up at him and smiled

"I'm free for the next hour or so, got any ideas how I might repay that favor that I was telling her about?"

Young lady what about your boyfriend! All I need is for your boy friend to come home early. No way he is out till 3 this afternoon.. I reached down and pulled off my sweatshirt up over my head and the look on his face when he saw my 40DD and how hard the nipples were. Damn lady your something else.

"My name is Marca or have you forgot?" I reached out and took his hand and said, "If you follow me I'll show you how much I want to keep my little game just between you and me." With that I headed toward the bedroom holding his hand. I got him into the bedroom and pulled off my sweatpants and kicked off my tennis shoes and stood looking at him as he took in all my body. My nipples were rock hard and I was about to have my pussy juice, run down my leg.

"Let me help you with that uniform!"

I went down to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pulled down the fly zipper and reached in to pull out his goodies. I gasped and … cried out very loud… OH MY GOD!. He was huge, He made Jack's cock look small. It looked like he had another arm. My God it had to be 9 or 10 inches and it was all I could do to put my hand around it. I stared at the head of his cock and studied the slimy juice leaking out. The Pee hole was open and as I squeezed the head with my thumb and finger I could make it open and see the precum bubble up on the hole. I looked up at him and with that dazed look on my face I told him it is so beautiful!

I reached up with my hand extending a finger and dipped it in. I swirled it around the mushroom head a bit then lifted my finger to my mouth. There really wasn't much of a taste to it, he was not salty like a lot of guys and I could tell he had not been drinking for it was not sweet. When a guy drinks beer or any thing heavy his cum will taste sweet. I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy. There is something about sucking a cock that turned me on. Just thinking about it now makes my pussy wet.

Placing my lips just over the head of the thick cock, I sucked lightly. The stuff just poured out and into my mouth as I squeezed his cock harder in my hand milking it out of him. I love the taste of cum, I can't get enough of it when I get turned on and want to drink it. I didn't swallow it immediately. I let it roll around on my tongue. You know, kind of just lets it lay on my tongue and feel it trickle down my throat.

I've been with a lot of guys, but never has so much precum poured out of one man. I knew he was excited but he had a load and this was going to be something this girl was going to have one big time cum gulping when he does go off. No sooner would my mouth fill up with his nectar and I'd swallow it down that my mouth would be filled again with his pre-fuck juice. My stomach was doing flips. I was absolutely ecstatic. I couldn't believe the effect it was having.

"Your name tag reads Officer Smith is that what I call you?" Call me Bob!

Fuck boy you mean Big Bob is more like it but than I'll talk with him about that later. I moaned with pleasure as I kissed the swollen head open-mouthed. Upon pulling away, a sticky string of milky precum connected my tongue to his head before I lapped it up, swallowing.

"Oh… my God…" he muttered, closing his eyes, his hands rising hesitantly up to entwine their fingers in my dark tresses.

Licking up and down his shaft, coating it with saliva, I relished the feel of the popped veins and the silky smoothness of the hard flesh and his hands pulling me in more insistently. Satisfied that he was seething with lust, I took the whole head into my mouth and teased it with the flexed tip of my tongue, lightly digging into the slit, smiling as I heard him utter a curse under his breath.

I got up and went to my gym bag and opened it and removed a condom. I massaged his cock slightly and then expertly applied the condom over his penis. I than laid back on the bed and looked at his covered cock and said to him, "I can't see how that rubber will last the way I think how you're going to have me! Oh God, make love to me. Take that monster cock of yours and fuck me."

He moved up to the edge of the bed and placed the tip just at my pussy lips. I took my right hand and spread open my love hole for his cock and than he pulled my legs up on to his shoulders and placed the tip of his manhood in the fold of my hot throbbing pussy. God this thing want go in I'll need some gel and before I could say a thing he pushed the purple head into my soaked pussy. OH . OH, OH, …OH NO, NO, WAIT, NO, OH, OH GOD, OH ME, OH YOUR BIG MY GOD YOUR COCK IS A LIKE A BAT! …….. OH, OH YES, YES OH GOD YES! I gasped. His cock head was so wide that is was a struggle just to keep it in.

"Lay back, Marca, you'll enjoy it better that way" Bob softly pushed me onto my back on the bed. I arched my back and felt my legs wrap instinctively around his waist and urge him on. "What kind of man do I have here, oh god what a fuck!" I thought who had fucked me like this before and then another inch would squeeze in and blind all thought of any other guy I ever had. Marca is the deepest you ever had? Is it in deep enough or do you want it all in? Oh no one has ever been that deep in me! No one, please, shove it all in!" His hips took up a steady rhythm and his cock was soon buried deep within me. My breasts bounced back and forth beneath him in the same rhythm.

My legs wrapped around his butt and pulled his cock deeper inside her. My fingers made a fists as I grabbed the sheets and I squeezed my cunt tight around his massive member. I looked up and moaned as I was getting down from one more orgasm I told him

"I plan on fucking next week and it better be you between my legs!"

He smiled and ask what about your boyfriend what will he say?

"I may just need to fuck him one day a week, you think you can work sometime in for me in the AM. He is out of town on different days of the week and I know there is not anyone here so we can have a cup of tea. I may start having cream in my tea or is that cum in my tea after today!"

"Oh god I'm going off again, damn it is soooo goood, don't you dare stop, give it to me!"

He had teased me to distraction and obviously meant to. He actually grinned down at me and said, "I love to make a cunt beg for it. I always make them beg. A cunt is more grateful when they finally get all of it. I love to hear them plead for my cock. You fucken whores are all the same when you think of the size going up your hole." I was living proof that he was right. I was almost sobbing for his full length, groping him to get more up my cunt. I started to get loud. "Oh God Bob, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Give it to me, Fuuuucccckkkk me, Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee"

Than he stops and began to pull out and I could feel him pulling off. "No please don't stop, for god sakes don't stop, don't leave me like this! Fuck me do anything you want just don't stop oh god please fuck me do me give it to me please!! Anything Marca, anything? Yes I'll do anything! Are you a party girl, you want to be a party girl for my friends and me? Yes, Yes anything I'll be what ever you want just fuck me put that big thing back in me!"

I shoved my pussy up at him, reaching trying to take every inch he had. We where like animals, I was grunting, and moaning, he was huffing and puffing. I kept building and building.

"Oh God, Give it to me, Fuuuucccckkkk me, Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee Harder, faster. I love your cock, it is so fucking big, it is so fucking hard, so fucking goooooood, give it to meeeee, give it to meeeee."

I finely heard him say it "NOW YOU BITCH, OH GOD NOW" I felt his cock pulse inside of me, I felt my mind explode, my cunt clenched at his cock. I was milking his cock for every drop of his nectar. I screamed "YES, YES, GIVE IT TO ME, HARDER, HARDER FUCK ME YOU BASTARD. FUCK ME. MAKE ME YOUR HOT WHORE, YOUR SLUT He finely finished and started to pull out.

I said, "NO, wait" I pulled up and knelt in front of him and took the condom off and wiped some of my juices from my dripping pussy on to his cock. I took his wet slimy cock in my mouth. I had to have that nectar in my mouth. There is nothing else like the taste of a man's sperm and my juice mixed together in this white, slimy, gooey love nectar. He held my head as I slowly cleaned him; I kept working his cock until it was completely flaccid. I cleaned it and licked it for 4 or 5 minutes. I told him that that I didn't want him to have any cum leaking out on his under wear. When I had it back to normal I kissed the tip of it and looked up at him with a big bright smile and said, " I think I found a new friend and I think he likes me as much as I like him!" I stood up and looked at him then told him

"Officer Bob please keep this to your self and you can have me anytime you want." He said, "Oh don't forget Marca your going to be my party girl at my next party, we got a deal!"

He zipped up and kissed me on the cheek and I walked him to the door, he turned and said slow your ass down and I know where you live so I'll check on you when I can and I can get your number. Bye! I closed the door, His party girl, if he has that cock with him I'll be anything he wants. I went back to the bedroom to get my clothes and clean up.

It was 11:55 AM Best fuck I have had in months if not ever.

As I was bending over to pick up my clothes the closet door open and there stood Jack with his cock in his hand looking at me and said "Marca let fuck I'm so hard I can't believe how much I want to cum!"

"Jack…..Jack didn't you leave!" "You,…you saw everything?" "Oh my god Jack how could you watch me fuck him?" "You saw me, you heard me beg him, Jack don't be mad at me…I'm sorry I just got carried away I do that with any cock. You know how I am I didn't mean all those thing I said."

Please Marca let me fuck you, your so fucken hot, I need your sweet pussy… just let me get off help me …do something for me…just jerk it for me baby!

Before I could stop him he was down on his knees licking at my cunt and spreading my legs apart. I told him I had to get home and get cleaned up and that didn't have time to do anything. Jack was begging me to let him have sex, this had never happen before with him it was always me getting him in the bed.

"Jack did that make you want to fuck me even more when you saw him with that big cock going into me knowing what all I said about how good he was and how I could fuck him and you not know about it! Jack do you want to fuck me or do you want to watch someone else fuck me?" . Marca I want to watch you I can't believe how hot you are when you fuck, God yes I want to watch! Jack told me that watching me fuck that cop and seeing another man's cocks fucking my cunt and mouth had turned him on so unbelievably that he wanted to see more. As Jack told me all this he was kissing my pussy and licking my fold, I tried to tell him that I needed to clean up and he would never let me explain that the cops cum was still in my hole, and I mean gob's of it.

I moved back trying to back away from him and when my knees hit the bed I went back on my back and my legs went up and I spread them high and wide for Jack to have his pussy juice. I rested on my elbows and looked down at him licking and kissing my fold and pussy lips. I put my right hand on top of Jacks head and pulled his face into my sloppy cunt. He was eating a man's cum out of my hole, he had to know what it was! The look in his eye made him seem in a trance, lost in his lust to do something with sex.

"Suck my cunt Jack and I'll let you fuck me when you have it all clean, lick it, suck it hard!"

I could feel the cop's sperm being sucked out of my love hole and I watched as this hunk gulped and swallowed cum and cunt juice in one slurp. He was going wild trying to get every drop of sex out of my hole. He kept up this assault of my pussy with his tongue and mouth that he got me off and when he could not take it anymore he stood and looked down at me and jerked his thick cock off into his hand.

"Jack don't you want to put it in me!"

He just kept jerking it as if he didn't hear my offer. I put my fingers down to rub my fold and his eyes were fixed on them and I began to tell him how big that cop was and that was what I wanted from a man, a real big cock that made me beg for it. I told him that I didn't need anymore-small cocks, if it wasn't the size of the cops I didn't want it.

He just kept jerking his rod and the more I told him what I wanted the faster he pumped. I was playing with his mind, he was lost in lust and wanted to get off in the worst way. I guess I'll have to start making it with the cop after today, unless you need me to show you my pussy so you can jerk it? With that he went off all over his hand and onto the floor, I think it was as good a climax that he had in months.

Since that morning Jack has fixed it so that I can use his place anytime and in return he gets to watch me fuck some guy once or twice a month. I've had one or two men I know over to his place so he could watch them fuck me. He hides in the closet and once in a while, poor guy can't help it, jerk's himself off if it is a real hot fuck. A few time I let him eat me after they have left. I don't bring any guy over who is not bigger than Jack, this makes him feel subservient to them and he will not push for sex after I have had them. .

Jack has ask me to do a guy or two that he knows, men that he wants me to fuck and they all are hung and I mean officer Bob type. He tells them to use his place while he is at work and I'm there to help give him the show he likes. Jack says he loves it when a man with an especially large Dick fucks me doggie style and then cums all over my ass and snatch. I have to admit that I don't mind it either!

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers
12