Ms. Marca Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

The action stopped for a few minutes as I got my breath and then the boss resumed his position between my legs and slowly reinserted his tool. This time I laid back and relaxed. I resumed my tight grip on the two young cocks in my hand and slowly began to pump them again. This again triggered the hardening process. The boss pump harder and faster and soon was obviously well on his way. He reached down and locked my knees in his arms and pulled my legs up over her shoulders-allowing total deep penetration. I moaned and bucked in response. Soon he rose up on his arms groaned and tensed the muscles of his legs and ass and poured his sperm into my waiting pussy.

I moaned and froze in an effort to feel each squirt of his cock. After about thirty seconds he dropped onto my chest and lay there until his softening cock fell from my pussy, my very wet pussy.. The boys in my hands had pulled free and the guy who had eaten me had moved to the lawn, laying on his back. He called to me as he was stroking his cock and invited me to come over and ride his monstrous cock It stood up against his stomach, extending about eight or nine inches from its base. I looked at it for a minute as the other men prodded her to try it. Then I crawled over toward the awaiting erection. I could feel come oozing from my cunt. The entire inside of my thighs were coated and it dripped down toward my knees as I crawled along.

I bent over and began to taste the huge cock. I worked it all over. In the meantime, one of the young boys approached and began rubbing my dangling tits. The other kid moved in behind me and slowly insert his hardened cock into my cunt. To this I responded by glancing back to see who my visitor was and then went back to work on my sucking. As the kid pumped me from behind I moaned. I continued to suck and lick the cock in her mouth, pausing occasionally to feel more completely the penis in my vagina. After about five minutes the kid in my cunt exploded and pulled me tight against his loins. I stopped sucking and closed my eyes, again trying to feel each streaming jet of sperm entering my love hole. He came for almost a full minute and then withdrew.

I then move quickly astride the big cock I was sucking and positioned my cunt above his dick. I rubbed the lips of my cunt against his cock, spreading a mixture of my juices and the semen from the two other men over him. I then whispered, "put it in but please go slow." He reached down and I raised myself up slightly. I looked down between my hanging breasts and watched as he place the head against my entrance. I began to lower myself, savoring each millimeter of the large cock invading me. I moved up and down slightly, each time taking more and more of the immense unit. After about two or three minutes I finally hit rock bottom. Slowly I began to move I was really getting into it. After about five minutes I suddenly got off and urged the big cock guy to do me doggy style-my favorite position.

He pumped me solidly as I let out little squeals and moans with each thrust of his hips. After about another 3-4 minutes the he tensed and poured his liquid into me. We both paused and slowly relaxed. He gently pushed me forward and we both fell to the ground. Soon his cock softened and fell from my cavity.

The last neglected young guy then laid down next to me and pulled me atop him. I lay there breathing heavily, exhausted from my last encounter. He slid me up so that our bodies were face to face. He tugged at my knees and I brought them forward into a kneeling position. I sluggishly began to rub my pussy lips against his hard cock. I sat up and reached between my legs. This time I guided his manhood into me without any prompting. He reached up and massaged my breasts, tweaking my nipples to full erection.


I looked up at the other young kid and shocked the hell out of him when I said "get some oil put it on and up my ass and fuck my backdoor baby, I'm horny enough to want that today!" He drizzled a small amount down the crack of my ass and rubbed it into my asshole with his middle finger. Suddenly I turned and gave him a look of OK do it! He carefully inserted first just a little of his finger and then ever so slowly the entire length into my rear opening. When I felt I was prepared I told him slip it in but go slow. he insert the head of his cock. He grasped his penis by its base and slowly nudged forward, inserting his cock a millimeter at a time. I simply leaned forward and half heartedly accepted the invasion. After perhaps two minutes, he was completely buried in my third opening.

I fucked them each two times for the two hour break they had and I was feeling so satisfied by the end of that fuck session. They all washed and cleaned up and the boss came over to me and said. "Thanks for the fuck, your not a bitch like Dobbs said you are. You pussy was tight before, but I bet it's a whole lot looser now. Tell your husband, thanks for keeping it nice and tight for us. You're too much woman for just one man." I know he is right but a good fuck like this just once in a while is good for the soul and body!

It was almost 2:30 and I had to get a shower and look 1/2 way presentable when the other guys got here who were biding on the other jobs. I had a shower washed my hair and everything twice, put on clean cut off jeans, with a sexy French cut and a very .. very low V neck T-shirt. The same heels and I was back to my old self, didn't look that bad for someone who had just fucked 8 times and given about 4 BJ since 9 this morning.

All afternoon I had guys coming and going working up bids and I noticed the boss of the roofing crew would talk with some of the men who were biding. Later I found out he had told them what Dobbs was pulling on me and that he and the roof gang were going to help me get Dobbs, 1/2 the other bidders said count them in. I'll pay anyone a big bonus if they help me get that ass hole. Dobbs called me later that night said he had been busy with his other job and getting the other bids in but he would see me after Mr. Burk came by with paper work.

They worked later until the dark set in and still with some help from the yard lights they were at it until after 9. When they were about to leave one of the young boys ask me did I need anyone to stay and keep me company for the night. Why not that way you're here in the morning and want be late for work. Something about a 18 year old when it comes to pussy, they seem to be always ready to fuck and can keep humping all night long.

He said he was going home to eat get his work clothes washed and that he would be back late tonight. I was on the phone with my husband when the doorbell rang and it was him coming back to keep me company. I told to keep his voice down I was on the phone with my husband and didn't want him or anyone to know he was spending the night. I got back on the phone and told my husband that it was a drugstore delivery guy who got the wrong address for a delivery. Marca you're good!

While still on the phone the kid came in to my bed room and began to undress in front of me and when he pulled down his underwear, I was ready to get off the line. My husband wanted to talk, it seems he missed me and said he was horny. "Marca honey are you horny?"

"Baby I'm always horny and ready to make love!" With that the kid steps over in front of me and holds his cock out for me to kiss, lick tongue suck and anything else I could do to it. "Marca tell me what would you be doing if you had my cock in front of you right at this moment." "Oh honey can I pretend that I got a cock and I'm going to make love to it all night long!" "Yes, yes do that Marca tell me I'm so hard!" For the next 15 minutes I told my husband what all I would do to his/a cock if it were in front of me and he was jerking his little PP off in LA as I was sucking and stroking this 18 year old. He might be 18 but his 7 inches of thick manhood that was going to get me thought the night. I told my husband goodnight and hung up the phone as the young man began to shot his load off and it was all I could do to get it all in my mouth and not lose a drop.

He fucked me 3 times that night seem it was always hard and I don't remember him getting up for work but when I woke I could hear the crew on the roof getting after it.

"Hello anyone at home!" A voice came from downstairs, it had to be one of the crew. "Up here come on up" and with that I sat up in bed trying to get my hair in some type of shape, looking for my 18 year old stud to bring me some coffee and a cock! "Hi you're not up!" "Oh Mr. Burk what are you doing here!" "I got the paper work for you to sign and remember I would drop them off first thing this morning."

"Your right and I did forget, was just a little busy around here yesterday."

"Man Marca you look so good to be just waking up, you're a very beautiful woman even when you're a sleep!" He said that as my breast hung out and just part of the sheet covered my pussy and I knew what he wanted, but I was not in the mood to fuck him this early, besides I still had the kids cum .. several loads still up my sweet honey hole. I look that good Mr. Burk?" He was getting excited and his eyes were going from one nipple to the next. "Oh I could kiss you all over!"

BINGO ... "Mr. Burk don't talk like that, I love to have my pussy kissed and licked the first thing in the morning!" "Oh yes let me please let me kiss your sweet pussy?" I pulled back the sheet and set up on my elbows and spread my legs and pulled them back and wide and looked at him with my eyes telling him yes but my voice telling him "You sure you want to kiss and eat my sweet pussy?" Before I could say one more word he was between my legs and kissing and licking my pussy. He was cleaning out the kids cum from the night before and when I told him to suck my pussy I could feel the cream flow out in globs.

He looked up at me and said. "Marca I've never done this before, is this right?" "Mr. Burk you never went down on your wife?" "She doesn't like it so I have never eaten pussy until this minute!" "Your doing just great, just make sure you suck and dip your tongue to get me cleaned!" "Marca what is this white stuff I'm getting out of your sweet pussy?"

"That is a special cream I use sometimes at night to give my pussy that sweet smell and taste. It's call CREAM de YOUTH, will that was what I used last night. I have no idea what cream I'll put up it tonight!"

"Mr. Burk your going to make .. me .. go off here any minute the way you're licking me!" He looked up at me without stopping and his eyes were fixed on me wanting to see me climax and see my eyes roll back in my head. "Oh Mr. Burk the only thing better than this is I love a good ass fucken the first thing in the morning!"

"Marca I can do that, please let me ass fuck you, I'll do anything for you!" "Oh Mr. Burk you're so big, you might hurt my little ass hole with that big cock of yours ... will you? No one but my husband has fucked my ass, it's kind of special just for him! You finish eating me like a good boy and than I'll see about you getting my ass!" He went after my pussy like it was his last meal and the longer he licked and sucked the better he got at it. Just 19 more home lesson plans and this guy will be a graduate of Marca's School of Tits and Cunt University we sometime call it TCU!

It was only a few more licks that he had me going off and I had my first climax of the day, will first after the kid did me. I got my breath back and looked up at him as he stood licking his chin and fingers of the CREAM de YOUTH mixed with my da SAUCE of MARCA. "You know if my husband ever found out that I had some other mans big cock up in my private hole he would kill me!" "Marca he will never know, please I'll doing anything for you just let me have your ass to fuck just this one time!" "Do anything Mr. Burk, anything?"

I turn to get on all 4's and wiggle my ass back at him and look back as I watch him drop his pants and pull out his rock hard little 4 at tops 5 inch PP. This was the size of Dobbs middle finger. "Please be gentile with me your size may take some getting use to." I had to pucker my ass to make it seem tight and I did this by holding my breath. "Marca it is special it's so tight!" "Yes it is special .. you have it all the way in?" "Marca It is all the way in!"

"That is what I said ... YOU HAVE IT ALL THE WAY IN!" Damn I can't feel a thing, I hope the SOB makes some kind of sound when he goes off. "Oh Mr. Burk that is so good oh god is it, I love it! I look back at him and smile and tell him. "You may need to come by once in a while when my husband is out of town and give me a goof butt fucken just to remind me what I miss when he is gone!"

"OH YES I WILL ANY TIME YOU WANT MY BIG COCK I WILL ... I'M CUMMING OH YES, YES, YES ...OH!" Glad he said something I would never had known it. "Yes that was so good Mr. Burk. for your first time you butt fuck me like you been doing it for years. In fact it took my husband about 6 tries to get that good and to me he has always been a better ass hole lover than anyone. But I think your a better and I know a bigger ass hole lover than he is!"

By the way just put $10,000.00 more on the loan and I'll get with you about that Buick Park Ave. I want next week. Run along don't want you to be late for work, I'll call you next week if my husband is out of town so you can come by for .. shall we say coffee! Just let yourself out as I went into my bath to wash that was still up my pussy and ass hole. Better wash the rest of the body!

I had just dressed in my standard uniform of thigh low cut T-shirt and French cut faded jeans and heel, when Dobbs came in the house and wanted to know if Burk had been here! Done been here and gone and need you ask if I got the papers! He smiled and told me he had the inside crew coming today and that it might be best if I was out of the house until they completed all the inside work "You should go see your friend with the apartment!"

Way ahead of you Dobbs old boy going to see my Cop friend within the hour.

That afternoon when I got back late the place was a wreck from the kitchen being done floors were torn up, new appliances, what a mess. At the time I didn't know it but Dobbs always had a dog in the back of his pickup, in the cab area. This was a prize Great Dane named Mid-night. The dog was all black and was a beast about 3 years old and was worth a lot of money so the work crews told me later. Dobbs never let the dog out of his sight. He had shown the dog a few times and won some ribbons and was ready to start breeding the dog in just a few weeks.

One of the guys came running into the house and called out to Dobbs. "Dobbs your dog just jumped out of you truck and took off down the street after a BITCH!" "Oh no god damn no .. and he ran out got in his truck and left rubber on the drive going down the street! Everyone started laughing and they were on the floor rolling almost crying. "Ok guys tell me what is the joke?"

"Marca the dog is up in one of your bed rooms we got the dog out of his truck when he was in the living room and he didn't see us go up stairs ..shit Dobbs may be gone all night looking and calling for that damn dog all over town!" That made us all laugh and the more they laugh the more wild things were said about Dobbs. One of the guys said he would get the dog and take him home with him. I said no just let him be that way you guys don't get in trouble and I'll tell Dobbs the dog came back during the night. "Will the damn thing bite?"

"No Marca he is a spoiled dog not good for a fucken thing and is scared of his on tail!"

Within the hour they all had gone and I told the kid not tonight I needed some rest and I locked up turned off the lights and went up to bed. Open the bedroom door and damn that beast of a dog was a sleep on my king size bed.

I got him up and off my bed and I went into take a shower and get ready for bed. We have one of those walk in showers. I was in washing he comes in and looks around the corner at me and I splash water on him and he thinks I going to play will the next thing I know he was in the shower with me and I was washing him getting that dog smell off. I reached down and rubbed his neck and head. I started rubbing my hand around his body and belly. I could see the tip of his cock hidden behind the fur, and as I touched the fur near his cock he rolled over on his back and presented his underside to me, his legs up in the air and head turned to the side. I wanted to touched his cock. Always been told it was different from a man.

I got out of the shower and sent him on his way while I got ready for bed. 20 minutes later I come out of the bath room and he is on my bed again this time licking his cock! I was frozen by what I saw and wanted so much to touch it. I rubbed his shaft area with my fingers, just a slit touch/gently with my fingers he reacted instantly. It was really wet. As I caressed his cock very softly the tip began to emerge, gradually but steady. It must have been two inches when I started rubbing my hand massaging the shaft more vigorously.

I could not resist more and got down next to him and started to softly rub him with my full open hand, rub his protruding cock. It grew bigger and bigger, just like a man's cock. I got up off the bed and took my robe off and naked I got down on the floor on all 4's and looked back at him. I didn't move just wanted to see what he would do. He just stood and watched me and didn't make a move until I began to rub my pussy and I could see him sniff the air.

He goes around me sniffing me around the neck, face, arms and other parts of my body. He walked around me 3 or 4 times before he gets ready to do something, do what I wonder. But he was getting excited and began to pace around me as I got up to turn over on the rug and lay down on my back. With my legs pulled up and feet flat on the rug I watched him as he stood and looked at me and looked from one side to the next as if he could not decided what to do are what he wanted to do. I did not say a thing, I was not going to make any sound are gesture him to do anything, just wanted to see what he would do.

What seem like forever, but was only a minute are two he moved to my feet and began to lick them. Within a few seconds he was up to my upper legs and going toward my sweet spot (that is the PUSSY) and as he flicked his tongue into it I open up my legs and spread them wide. He was home and he knew what to do. He was working my pussy over good and I was spreading my legs and anything else I could get a hold of to spread just so he could get his tongue deeper. I found myself trying to arch my back up to meet his licking of my hole, and my juices were flowing, if he had not been licking me as fast as I was going off, a pool of my pussy juices would be on the rug. He stayed between my legs for 30 minutes and would still be there if I had not gotten up. I didn't move far, just far enough to get a pillow to rest my head on. I knew once he got in me he would ride me for 15 to 20 minutes, and best to keep my head down and ass up when he starts to hump.

I got on all fours and just stayed as still as I could, hard not to shake when that big tongue has got me off as much as it did, I lost count of how many times he made me go off. He walks around me and sniffs me at different places on my body, not just my pussy, but my neck, face, side and hands. He then went to my face and faced me, and after a minute turned completely around and have his ass in my face. He than started to back his ass into my face and even when I turn my head he moves it to where it is in my face. That is a whole knew meaning "in your face". I guess he is telling me who he is by doing this, believe me I know who you are big guy! This goes on for about 2 minutes or until I let him rub his ass up against my head, I think he wants me to sniff him. After this he moves around to my ass and begins to sniff and lick it again.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers