Ms. Marca Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

He didn’t know it but I was already his! The moment he dumped his cum into my mouth I wanted his big cock I wanted him to have me!

“Baby you will never need to have any other cock but this one after today, your little prick husband might as well give you up and he better learn how to jerk off, because your cunt belongs to me!” “Oh Bob please lets leave Tim out of this, please!” “Marca you want be satisfied after you had my cock my big baby maker!” “Every time he puts his short stick in you, you will close your eye and wish it was my cock fucking you!”. You will be so stretched from our fucking that you want feel his little thing.” Bob didn’t know it but Tim’s little PP had never satisfied me, not the first time not ever! Tim was no cock hound, you got to have a cock to be a cock hound. He was not even a good lover and I had to teach him how to eat pussy, trying to talk him though the first few session on going down on a woman was not easy. Since I was the first one he had oral with.

“Bob lets close the rest of the world out of this room for a while and it is just you and I!” “I said I would do anything for you so put me to the test!” Bob looked down at me and with a smirk on his face, “baby your right it’s time to show you that your my special cunt!” With that he moved around and was on all fours facing away from me with his ass in my face and he turned looked back at me and in a firm demanding tone. “LICK MY ASSHOLE CLEAN!” “If you want this cock you better do a good job of cleaning my ass!

"Kiss my hole, Marca," he commanded, "Kiss it, your going to be my shit eater, don’t you know that darling!" Marca was in shock, couldn’t believe that he said that! Than she looked down at that long hanging roll of meat between his wide spread legs. Than she looked back at Bob and saw that expression “If you want my cock in your pussy you better get to licking!” Marca moved over to his ass her lips pressed against his hairy, damp ass hole and she started to kiss and suck it instinctively. Her tongue flicked against his hole, tickling the tender flesh. It was all so nasty. It gave her feelings of power she had never known before! Gently, she took him by the hips and began guiding him with up and down motions of her head, wiping her face against his hairy ass. She trembled as her nose, lips and chin grazed the dripping liquid of his hole. When she held him to her lips, she concentrated on that area, sighing as desire rocked her. "Mmmm, yessss, yesss!" he hissed, humping against her. "Your tongue! Use your tongue on my hole! Oh, yes!" he screamed. "Lick it! Kiss it! Suck it!" Marca became oblivious to the awkward position she had forced herself into. All that mattered to her now was his/her own satisfaction. Her side stance became even more lewd as she bent her knees and practically mounted Bob’s upturned butt as he sagged in his all four position on the edge of the bed. The smothering press of her moaning mostly muffled his grunts and groans.

Marca selfishly jockeyed for an even better position. "Tongue my ass hole!" he managed to gasp, his upper legs straddling her head and pressing together. "Do it, shove your tongue up inside my hole!" Marca had little choice in the matter, but it was quickly clear that she wasn't distressed. Her tongue penetrated his hole and licked up the sugary syrup inside. Again her nose nudged his ass hole and the horny housewife squealed as a sudden, intense orgasm rolled through her. She bolted upright, stiffening as wild sensations tingled her pussy. His ass juice wet Marca's face and filled her mouth. "Drink it!" He yelled, his voice coming in a breathless gasp. "Suck it all up. Yes, yes, oh damn you, yesssss!" His ass hole clenched her tongue as his ass began to climax. Then he heard her lips smack as she lapped up the flavorful burst of nectar. She munched on his rosebud, feasting on the soggy gash. She wiggled her tongue, licking out his creamy tunnel while nipping at his ass lips. Eventually, he rolled over and glanced down at the ass hole-lapper's juice-smeared face. He had to smile. She looked at him, awaiting her next instructions, sparking new passions in her. She licked her lips as she slowly crawled out from between his wide spread legs and rested on her knees."Oh, God, my God that's was fantastic!" she gasped, dropping her hands down to her dripping pussy and began to rub herself off, and she couldn’t wait for him.

Relax, baby!" Go clean your face and brush your teeth and for God sakes rinse with some mouth wash! I retuned from the bathroom after about 10 minutes. “Tell me Marca about all the big cocks you have had!” Is this the biggest cock you ever had? God I can’t tell him about all the big snakes I have had in the last 20 or so years. “I haven’t had your cock, yet Bob!” Fuck you bitch I’ll show you!” I had him at last he had to show me how good he was The son-of-bitch had made me wait and beg for his cock and lick his ass so he would give me some meat, at last “THANK YOU SWEET JESUS AT LAST!”

She quickly sat up on the bed on her haunches, her lovely tits jutted straight out. "Fuck me, Bob," she panted. "You are my stud, and I want you to fuck my pussy!" Bob came up to her and held his big tool in his hand and told her to lick it and as she went for it he began to lower her back down on the bed. She lay sprawled beneath him, her large tits splayed out wantonly as her breath rasped in her chest. Her long legs stretched out wide in her anticipation of his cock slamming into her dripping pussy. "I'm going to fuck you, you high class cunt," he said hoarsely. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you!" "Yes!" she shouted in response. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me long and hard. Do it!"

He was obviously no novice. For long moments he kissed her mouth, fondled her big tits, and fingered her cunt, all the while making her writhe below him, her hand grasped about his great weapon. "Put it in, put it in," she begged. "Fuck me, shove it right up me. “ It was wonderfully exciting to hear her mouth such words, especially to a man she had not met more than a few times before. She was always a fucken bitch, flirting and swinging her ass and tites! She tried to pull him onto her, grasping his prick and guiding it to her cunt-lips. "Not so fast lady," He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and leaned into her. The plum-sized head nudge her quim and enter enough to force the lips apart. She in turn groaned as if eternally grateful and locked her legs behind his back, raising her hips. "Just relax, baby," Bob suggested. "You've just got the head of it in. There's ten more inches to go." His cock head was so wide that is was a struggle just to keep it in. Bob just laid on top of her resting on his elbows, waiting for her pussy to adjust. Pretty soon, a little more sank in. And then a little more.

"That's it, baby, there's four inches in there. Only eight more to go," coached Bob. All the while, Marca was gasping for air and tightening her leg muscles around Bob's back. "Oh god, oh god," Marca whimpered over and over again. Bob began a slow back-and-forth movement, allowing only an inch or so at a time to penetrate her, teasing her by taking advantage of her desperate condition. Then he would withdraw again right to the knob, making her groan and cry out, clutching at his buttocks and heaving herself up to get more prick, which had her delirious. "Oh, shove it up, please, please," she whined. "Fill my cunt. Do it, do it!" A few more inches worked there way inside her. Bob calmly gave his progress report, "There's only five more inches to go. Tell me can Tim get this deep? I'm in deeper than your husband has ever been, right, tell me!. Don't stop Bob. Make me cum! Make my hot pussy explode. Fuck me hard and deep!" I’ll pull it out if you don’t answer me, GODDAMN tell me!” "Is this virgin territory?"

With tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks she begged him not to ask about Tim. “Fuck you bitch this fuck is over!” Bob began to pull up and out of her hot dripping pussy. Her mind went blank, she tried to hold him locking her legs behind his ass, pulling on his back. Please Bob don’t, I need your cock, and please fuck me for God sake don’t stop! Marca had only to listen to the urgent whispers of her lust-filled body. She looked up at him and whispered! “He is small, he has a small cock!” “How small is he?” With tears and hurt in her eyes she told him to give it to her and she would tell him all. Bob smiled and rammed 5 inches back into her fuck hole.

How does it feel?" "Oh God, it feels wonderful, keep going," Marca demanded. Bob please don’t tease me, I’ll tell you what you want to know!“ “So my cock is bigger and better than Tim and he can’t get this deep?. "Oh God, YES your bigger, no he has never been that deep in me! Please, please, shove it all in!" I was amazed at my wantonness, the taste of a monster prick making me act like the horniest of whores. I had nothing but admiration for Bob too, admitting he is truly a real cock’s man in action. He had teased me to distraction and obviously meant to. He actually grinned at me and said, "I make all you whores beg for it. I always do. Your more grateful when I finally get it in. I love to hear you under fucked cunts plead for my cock. They're all the same when they think of the size going up them." Crude as he was, I was living proof that he was right.

She was almost sobbing for his full length, groping him to get more up her cunt. "Darling," she called him, urging him on. "Fuck me harder. Come on. Fuck, fuck." Then growing desperate she changed her tune, cursing his teasing ways. "Shove it in me, you bastard! Fuck my cunt with that big prick of yours. Put it all in at once, damn you!" Take it all baby, and Bob was in her to his balls. She gasped as if marvelously fulfilled, spreading her thighs open until they were flat on the bed and adjusting her hips in a shuffling movement, as if getting comfy with that huge prick imprisoned up her. Bob hardly moved, while below him Marca writhed slowly with that monster cock deep inside her. Her cheeks puff, she gasped and her eyes rolled as she had an orgasm that stretched her legs and curled her toes. Still Bob barely moved his hips, looking down upon her with satisfaction as she continued to writhe below him. While letting her relax for a little bit, Bob raised up and looked down at me and quipped, "Well, well, well, she loves it, Bob old boy you've got a natural here. She can't get enough of my big prick. I'll be coming back and fuck her any time I want!“ “Since I know your husband can’t take care of you!”

“I got to invite you two over to one of my pool parties, something on the order of six couples. Six big busted ladies like you and five big cocks like me anywhere from 9” to 12”, oh and one small wewe!” “ Oh Bob you wouldn’t do that to me/us please don’t embarrass me by doing that!” Baby it will be fun all of us get in the Hot Tub and after a few drinks one of the girls will take her top off and that’s when the party gets going. He will see the other guys rub up next to you steal a feel of your big bags and he can see them get hard under the thin cotton swim suites we all have on. After a while one of the girls will dare one of the guys to drop his suite and when he does his big tool will spring out and be erect. Your husband will be made fun of if he does drop his swim suite and if he doesn’t everyone will know why. By the looks of things you will have the biggest set of jugs at the party and I got a friend who is a brother that I will make sure is there he has one just like this, but his is jet black. You will love his black snake!”

“You know once you had this, you’re never satisfied with a small one again. Maybe we can work out some kind of arrangement. I think I can fit you into my schedule." The way he was talking he let me know that this was nothing new for him and hinted that he enjoyed providing stud service for others, I in turn just lay below him positively luxuriating in the big prick embedded in my cunt. “Marca you better have Tim, short Dick, learn how to eat cum from your pussy because that is about all you will need from him after you had me 10 or 12 times!” "Oh yes, I love your cock. It's so big," Marca sighed and moaned softly into his ear. “You’re 12 times better than Tim; he just doesn’t have a cock to fuck a hot horny woman like me!” He has a little boy PP, less than 5 inches when it is hard!” "Never mind about him," she snapped testily. "Put it back in. I was just getting used to the feel of it." Bob Obligingly slid his prick back in her as easily as it had come out, and again she sighed and wrapped her legs around his back. This time Bob giving her what she wanted by thrusting rhythmically into her. Marca reached around and her hands gripped his ass cheeks and slipped her big finger in his ass, as deep as she could get it. She pull him to her and lift her body off the bed to meet his thrusts. This time he didn't tease her and the pair of them humped energetically, both of them groaning and gasping with pleasure. Oh God your cock I love it, it feels so wonderful, please don’t stop keep going,"

Marca seemed to come time after time in a series of great shudders. Several times Bob's balls and ass cheeks tightened up, and I thought for sure that he was going to cum, but he never did. After what seemed like an hour, Bob allowed himself to climax. God, this guy had amazing self-control! Bob fell on top of Marca. They both lay limp and gasping for air, almost steaming with the exertion. Bob's cock was still embedded in her pussy. He started to move in and out. As he did, I could feel drops of his sperm being forced from my pussy and dripping down the crack of my ass. He grabbed Marca and rolled over on his back bringing her with him. Marca mounted over him with her tits drooping in his face, squatting over his prick and moving about on it, or rather squirming with it up her and showing signs of great pleasure. It seemed that every time she lowered herself onto his dick, more sperm leaked out and ran down his cock and balls. For almost the next hour they continued to fuck, changing positions several times. When Bob came in her again, they just laid side by side with his cock still inside her, where it had been for about two hours straight. They kissed and chatting away about how great their session was. Bob started to rise from the bed, but Marca grabbed him and asked him if he would like to come home with her and stay the night. It was obvious she wanted him to. “You can fuck me in Tim’s bed and make me tell your more about his little cock!” "Sorry baby but this is a business appointment, love. Otherwise there's nothing I'd like better than to fuck you in your husband bed but we got all weekend to fuck, so be back over here about noon and I’ll give you some dog style!” He pulled her up off the bed and slapped her on the ass as he headed her toward the bedroom door. “Don’t need to dress just your sexy heels and a T-shirt!

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12