Ms. Marca Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers

No sooner than I had adjusted my position over Rick to take his cock and began bouncing up and down delightfully, the other two were dropping their pants to join in on this private party when someone started pounding on the door, trying to open it. "Marca it's me Lisa, open the door!" The guys all looked me and I nodded to Jerry to open the door and let her in. She came rushing in and just froze as she saw the three men and me, ready to take them on. "Ah,... ah... Marca.... oh my.... wow.. oh me!" The three of us just looked ay her. "Lisa what is it? Oh.. your husband..... damn you guys are all hard... oh Marca your husband has passed out he just fell over down by the pool!" It took a few minutes for it to sink in what she said, after all I had a prime hunk of meat slipping up my hot hunger pussy. "OH shit Let me get up!"

Damn got to get cleaned up can't let Tim sees me like this got to take a minutes to get cleaned up. I rolled off the bed picked up my dress and told Jerry get you shoe out of the door I got to get to the bathroom. I left them still trying to figure out what had just happen. get up and out the door I went. I just held the dress up in front of me to go down the hall to the bathroom about 30 feet away. As I went out the door I looked back and saw Lisa glide her fingers over Rick's cock, making his cock glisten with my juices. (Looks like the second team was going to run a few plays for me.)

I had not taken 5 or 6 steps down the hall when around the corner out walked a guy who looked down at me and smiled and said with a whiskey voice "You got to be the pussy Bob said we all could fuck tonight." I didn't stop or look at him, I just waved my hand at him. "I'm in a hurry, get out of my way!". Before I could take two steps, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock and told me he was next. "Lets fuck!"

Goddamn he was AMAZING! He pulled me over to the wall and leaned against it, with his hard prick pointing toward the ceiling. He effortlessly picked me up and held me up where we were eye to eye. "Please we can do anything you want, your next I promise, but I got to see about someone and I got to get to the bathroom, please!"He had his eyes on my tits and his mouth was going for my left nipple, sucking it and biting it as I pushed on his shoulders and squirmed to get lose. "Oh don't do that please stop don't bite them!"I was still turned on from the the guy in the car, the three I just left, so it didn't take much to get me back on track, if you want to call it that. Than he was about to plant me down on his rock hard cock and it wouldn't need any help sliding easily into my soupy cunt. My ass was cupped in his hands and my feet dangled as he hoisted me up, thrust his hard prick up, and then he started easing me down on to it.

His powerful arms and chest rippled as he lifted me up and down on his iron-hard cock. Pumping iron indeed! His look of fierce concentration, along with his tireless strength, told me that he was serious about his weight program and building up his arms and body and the way he looked at my tits he was serious about me. My shiny wet tits were jiggling as I bounced up and down on his shaft. Then he stood up straighter and began staggering and hopping around the hall with me impaled on his penis as his orgasm neared. We crashed into a chair before he finished. As his time to cum came, I was bouncing so forcefully that I slipped off his cock and landed on the floor with my legs spread wide and my head thrown back. His semen shot into the air and his hot licks splattering on my face, tits belly, running down my arms and legs and he decorated my hair with pearly droplets.

He fell to the floor and with his legs spread wide he raised up on one hand and said "Give me a minute and we can do it again!"

"FUCK YOU!" I was up and running to the bathroom with dress in hand.

Damn I got cum all over me! One of the other girls was in the bath and when she saw me all she could do was shake her head and said "Honey you can't hide that from your husband even a blind man can see you been fucked. "(I feel as if I have been rode hard and put away wet!) I cleaned myself as best I could and hurried down to the pool area

"Honey are you alright!": "Yes just made a fool of myself! I was looking where I was walking and will, I lost it and just went blank!" Marca it's time we go home and besides I'm not feeling that hot I think I'm about to get dizzy again." I looked at Bob and he had a big grin on his face and said to Tim. "Tim why don't you lie down for a minutes, don't want you getting sick on the way home and that will give Marca a few minutes to get her things together and we can get your car ready. Thanks Bob, honey do you mind if I take 5?" Derek step up, "Tim let me help you to one of the bedrooms." When he was out of earshot I looked at Bob and said what gives!

Just something to put him in dreamland, give the boy some wild vision for the rest of the night. Not going to hurt him, hell he might loosen up and have a wet dream! Bob put his arm around my ass and squeezed and whispered in my ear, I need this! We walked back to the edge of the pool and continued to chat with the group of muscles and tits that were in the water. As Tim went in the house Bob called out to everyone "It's skin only!" He reached for my dress and it went up over my head and out into the dark (Never saw that dress after that.) It was only a little after 11 and the party was picking up and I could see that a good time was going to be had by all. I WAS! Knowing that Tim was out of the way for the rest of the night.

One of the blondes Lara was ready to cut lose and get in on the action. She got up on the diving board and began to do a strip to the music and she had the guys going when her big set of 38's r they might had been 40's were exposed. It was just a matter of minutes before everyone was nude. Lara was showing the guys her pussy and bending over on the board in her high heels and looking back though her legs. "Who wants some pussy?" Everyone cheered! Bob held his hand up and motion for someone to stopped the music. "Well, gentlemen, I'm sure this little shameless cock-teasing slut has made you all hard - and frankly if she caused you men to get a hard-on, it is her responsibility to take care of it." Chants of approval were shouted by all the guys, Two guys ran up on the board to get her and they were taking her down on the board, when Bob stepped in again. "Wait one fucken minute! This pool ain't no brothel, everyone looked at him and just looked at the guys on.......but that Oak table by the pool can be!".

Lara was escorted to the table with the approval and shouting by all the rest of the guys. The beautiful girl was placed on her back on the rich oak picnic-table. Her buttocks was hanging over the edges and a cock was going for her love hole, she had the two guys who held me out of the pool when i jumped in. Good time for me to check on Tim, just one more time see where he was and it pays to be careful. I told Bob what I was going to do and meet him in his bedroom in about 20 minutes. As I stated up the walk to the house I looked back and saw Lara had began licking the cock in her mouth, and she relaxed her throat muscles, allowing for the penis in her mouth to push deep. She was serving the cock in her mouth like the most expensive of hookers, compelled to please to the best of her ability. Lara and all of us knew this was only the beginning of an all-night gang-bang. She/we girls was going to have guys all night The other girls were jocking and making ready for some action, perhaps feeling much superior and confident knowing that each would have 2 and up to 4 hard cocks for their on pleasure. This was going to be a gang-bang, just like Bob said. It was to lasted six more hours, with most participants going for seconds.

I see why he had only a few girls, they could handle 3 or 4 times the number of men. As I past the patio I picked up a towel, not much of a towel, but it would cover up my front. I went into the house one of the hired help for the night a black guy who was working the kitchen/bar, was looking out the patio window at all the action. As I past him I looked his way and told him "I bet before the night is over they will be spent and you will get one of the blondes!"

"I might want a lady of a darker shade!" I just smiled and gave him a good view of my wiggle as I went up the stairs, all I had on was the small towel and a big smile. In fact he and the Mexican guy in the kitchen were the only ones dressed. If you call Sandals, T-shirt and Shorts dressed!

I began to look for the room Tim was asleep in when the black kitchen helper came up behind me and ask could he help me. No thanks! I'm just looking for someone I'll fined him. Oh you looking for the white guy who is naked. "WHAT, NAKED!" Lady I didn't take his clothes off him, them two big tit ho's did, he is down here. I followed the tall skinny brother down the hall and though a side door, this was a out of the way part of the house and as we got onto this section, you could not hear the party at all. He came to the room and open the door it was dark inside and just the light from the hall was coming in behind me and the brother standing next to me. As I go thought the door he just had to get a feel of my ass. Tim was on his back and fast asleep with out a thing on or over him. "Damn lady that white guy got a little boys Dick! Shit he can't do no ho any good, I bet he don't get no pussy with this crowd, you know this white guy?" He had me laughing to myself and if I had not held back I would have busted out in belly laugh. "Yes, I'm here to check on him, make sure he is ok."

"I can see you didn't come up here to get any cock, not from him. Let me show you what real cock is!" I didn't pay any attention to what he said then or what he was doing, as he unzipped his shorts and had them down on the floor when I turned and saw him WOW he was just like the guys by the pool, had to be 8/9". I looked back at Tim and back at the black guy, my head kept going back to one and than the other, comparing the two. My God Tim is a little boy, in a big man's body. Oh shit that black hanging meat is throbbing. (Marca get hold of yourself.) "Pull your short up, Goddamn get dress!"

"Fuck lady your not!"

Oh shit I'm not! I had my clothes off and on so much to night I didn't realize what stage of dress I was in. I was standing next to my sleeping nude husband, I had laid the towel on the bed and I was nude. Here was one of the hired help in his all together and God did this guy have it ALL! "Keep your voice down don't wake him! Get me something to cover him," The black guy had gone out the door and walked out with his shorts and t-shirt on the floor. I moved up nearer to Tim, no more than 2 feet from him and was leaning over him when the guy came back with a sheet. I placed it over him and told the guy, put your shorts on and get out before he wakes up. "Who is there!". I grabbed the brother and pushed him down on the floor he wedged in between the bed and me. The big black guy's head was right at my pussy it was looking him in the face. I could feel his breath on my lips. "Just me Tim, I came to see if you're all right!"

"Oh the room keeps spinning and why is my dick so hard!"

"You must be thinking of one of them big tit blonds down stairs." I had taken hold of Tim's hand and when he asked about his hard on he moved my hand to it. "Marca I'm so hard"

I felt Tim's hands on my breasts, squeezing my hard nipples and twisting them almost painfully. And then it happened. From the corner of my eye, I watched the bro bend his head and raised himself up between my thighs. His strong hands grasped my legs and pulled them apart, spreading me obscenely. I was getting desperately horny now, whatever they put in that drink was working over time and seeing how I had been ready to fuck and not got any was not helping. My vagina was leaking fluid and the tingling had turned to out and out lust. Just then I got unexpected kiss to my damp pussy lips and reacted by jumping back, pulling Tim's little PP with me. My orgasm hit me as soon as I felt his hot tongue on my clitoris. My back arched up and my hips bucked from the edge of the bed as I trembled and shook through my climax. He was working his tongue in fast time and making my pussy drip, my lips were twitching uncontrollably now. I needed my hole filled and I needed it soon. But not here, any place in the house but here.

My nipples ended up in Tim's face and he began to lick and suck on then. "Marca why are you nude!""Ah, ah, uh, I took off the my dress when I got in bed with you sweetie!"Thankfully the room had just one window, but the moonlight coming though cast a glow on us. It had to be a full moon didn't it. "OH honey I love sucking your breast."He ran his tongue around the rock hard nipple and began to suck like a baby after his dinner, than he quite. Tim was back to sleep, snoring, out for more wild sexy dreams. It was hard to see in the room, where no moonlight was showing and I could not see the black guy. He had stop licking me and had moved from between my legs. When I moved back to slip off the bed I felt his hands grab on to my hips. He had gotten up and was standing behind me moving his cock up to my steaming pussy. I shook my head no, and waved at him to move, go away, and stop. He slipped the head in and I moaned. I wanted it God how I wanted it, but not in front of my husband. As he moved between my outstretched legs, I realized that my earlier estimation of his endowment was not far wrong! He was huge, easily nine or ten inches in length, and as he slowly entered me I was also impressed with the size of the girth. He started to slowly inch in and out of my wet vagina. In low muffled voice I began to groan, oh my hole slip it in my hole. I looked back and whispered, "stop not here, please not here, the hall, let's do it in the hall."

The moonlight was across Tim's face and as I began to backup and slip one foot onto the floor, his eyes popped open and he spoke out loud, "a hole in the hall, you want me doing it in the hall! Do what hole in the hall Marca!" I moved quickly went back up over Tim and put my breast back in his face to try and shield his view of the guy behind me. "No baby, I said I got a guy coming to help you get down the hall, but first I got to cover up your big pole! Oh Marca it feels so big, it seems to have gotten bigger!" (If you only knew what was just in me, you have no idea what big is.) Tim mouth found my breast again and was back at it. "Go ahead, kiss them," I urged. "Kiss my tits now! I want you to suck them!" He didn't hesitate and leaned forward to fasten his lips on my nipples. He sucked and licked the rubbery buds, eagerly feasting on first one, then the other. My long legs were being stretched out wide in anticipation of the big black cock behind me was about to continue his sneaking way of slipping it to me when he knew I couldn't hold him off. "I'm going to fuck you, lady," he whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you!"

I moved my hand down to Tim's little stiff wiener and began to pump his little boy play thing, sliding my two fingers and thumb up and down it. He is not long enough to us your full hand. I cupped his balls and continued to palm them. Meanwhile, Tim massaged, rubbed and sucked my big tits with bolder action. His initial shyness began evaporating. As pure lust overtook him, he squeezed and fondled my sensitive nipples, making them jut out stiffly. I was enjoying the sucking and manipulations of his hands and almost didn't notice how his little cock was starting to jerk and twitch in my palm. He began to pant and I realized then he was about to cum. I continued to jerk him off. My fast firm deliberate strokes were quickly making his prick throb and leap in my fingers. I felt his balls tighten just as his cock heaved in my grip, and before I could do anything about it, he began spurting his little load of cum on to my hand and fingers. Tim gasped, but made no real effort to stop sucking. His hips jerked back and forth in a wild pumping action as his little cock emptied less than a teaspoon on my hand. He kept humping his hips until his balls had drained. I pumped his softening prick, watching his cum ooze down my fingers. "Oh baby your just so bad, Your Naughty," I teased, playfully tugging on his limp organ and pinching his little boy sack.

The brother was still behind me taking all this in and when we saw Tim drop his head away from my nipple back on the bed he began to snore. The big guy whispered to me "Sweet thing, lets get out of her and let me show you what a real cock can do!"I humped my hips backwards as I reached down to cover Tim's and his little nub of a prick. I had his cum on my finger and as he slipped more meat into me I put my fingers up to my lips and was about to lick them, when big boy said, "let the white dud eat his own cum! I gave big guy a sheepish grin and stuck my finger on to Tim's lips and at once he licked and than sucked my finger. "Damn!" I knew he was a sleep but he ate cum like it was honey. "Oh you got a cum eater on your hands lady, will let me fill you full of cum and you can come back and feed it to him later." I could not believe what I had just seen with my own eyes my very straight lace husband had just licked his own cum. "Would he eat more?"

I moved off the bed and we backed out of the room watching Tim fast asleep, I hope he was sound asleep. The big guy was on me just as the door shut, he took my hips and pulled my ass back into his throbbing cock, and as before that big purple headed snake knew just where my wet warm nest was. I found myself resting one hand on my upper leg and the other against the wall by the bed room door. He had began to make that slow teasing pumping motion into me again as he had done in the bedroom. He seems to take 1/2 of his cock in and all the way out than all the way in and stop and go coming out and it was in slow motion. This was driving me crazy, no man had fucked me this way before, and most had it in and humping as fast as they could.

I tried to hump back to get him to move faster and turned to tell him when he slapped my ass and told me to just ride it baby. "I'm the one driving this train, and we is going to fuck like it should be and with a beautiful woman as you are you should have the best I can get you, slow and easy. No fast shit with me you understand!" I liked his way it was making me want more and making me feel special. "Yes sir!"It seem like he had more will power than me for I was getting one small orgasm after another and he just continued to do me slow and easy. Does this guy ever cum? I looked back at him after about my 4th pussy shocker and ask him, "What do I need to do to make you cum?" He moved his hands up to my tits and said in a deep firm voice, "while just enjoy it, I'm having a great time!"

I shafted my weight as he held on to my breast and his fingers began to squeeze my nipples all this did was bring on one more mind blowing climax. I began to tell him how good it was and how much I wanted him deeper and any other words I could think of to keep him humping my sucking love hole. "Marca is that you!" I froze my hart stopped, that was Tim's voice I turned toward the door and he was setting up in bed looking out into the hall. That Goddamn door had not shut all the way and when I leaned on it I open it just enough for him to see out into the hallway. In my humping and thrashing around I had not noticed it had open. "Yes baby it's me and I got this nice man to help you to the car, get up and get your clothes on!" I pushed big boy away as Tim swung his legs off the side of the bed and fell right on his face and was on the floor out again. Big boy pulled my hips back toward him and said, "That white boy is fucken up my fucken!" I pulled away and turned to him, "help me get him to my car and I'll fuck you all you want anytime, just not here!" He smiled and nodded and slapped me on the ass, "I is going to try and wear that out!"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers