Ms. Marca Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I still got sour cream dip all over my breast, stomach, my legs and in my hair!” Six touchdown and a field goal. six men sucked kissed licked each of my nipples seven times! That was 3 hours ago and my nipples are still hard. Oh and by the way since TCU won, one of the biggest upsets of the day, I get to serve drinks in the nude to them during the Air Force and Notre Dame game.

I think you have made a fool of both of us tonight! Your the only one who didn’t get to lick or suck any dip, at first I though you were jealous but you got excited every time I had to set on their lap and let them lick off the dip, will I think you were! I could see your wet spot on your pants near your PP. They all had erection by the end of the 1st quarter. There is no more dip, but we got lots of chips. Thank God TCU didn’t score but one time in the 4th period my thong couldn’t hold back the real big cocks that 3 or 4 of the guys had coming though their pants I could feel the real hard big ones by the end of the game. “Marca is that white stuff on you dip?” I had missed some of the cum, oh God! I had smeared cum all over my tits, belly and legs and I had licked or wiped it off my upper body but didn’t see the glob on my thighs. My pussy still had cum in it that I was sure. “Yes baby here you can lick the dip off my legs inside my thighs.”

I moved up next to his head and swung my hips over him and lowered my pussy down near his mouth. He licked and sucked some of the dried cum off my leg just below my pussy and told me how salty it was. “Baby that is my body salt soaking into the dip!” All he could say was OH. His first taste of cum and he bought it. "Kiss my pussy, baby that felt so good what your doing," I commanded, interlocking my fingers on the back of his head and pulling him closer. "Kiss it, you’re my darling little boy!" His lips pressed against my, damp cunt and he started to kiss and suck it instinctively. His tongue flicked against the clit, tickling the tender flesh. It was all so nasty. It gave me the feelings of power I had never known before with him! Gently, I took him by the ears and began guiding him with up and down motions of his head, wiping his face against my pussy. She trembled as his nose, lips and chin grazed the dripping flaps of her hole. When I held him to my clit, I concentrated on that area, sighing as desire rocked me. "Mmmm, yessss, yesss!"

I hissed, groan, moaned and humped against him. "Your tongue! Use your tongue on my clit! Can you feel it? That hard little bump. Oh, yes!" I screamed. "Lick it! Kiss it! Suck it!" It became oblivious to me of the awkward position I had forced him into. All that mattered to me now was my own satisfaction. His grunts and groans were mostly muffled by the smothering press of my pussy, and I selfishly jockeyed for an even better position. When the ecstasy overwhelmed me, I climbed up even higher and draped a leg over the his shoulder. At the same time, I lowered my pussy down hard onto his face, causing him to tumble back on the bed. I rode down on him, gasping with joy as my cunt completely smothered him. "Tongue my pussy!" I managed to gasp, my knees straddling his head and pressing together. "Do it, shove your tongue up inside my pussy!"

He had little choice in the matter, his tongue penetrated my cunt and licked up the sugary syrup inside. "Drink it!" I yelled, my voice coming in a breathless gasp. "Suck it all up. Yes, yes, oh damn you, yesssss!" My cunt clenched his tongue as my climax heightened. He wiggled his tongue, licking out her creamy tunnel while nipping at her pussy lips. She shivered as another orgasm happened and Roland continued to eat her. He ate my pussy until I couldn't stand it any longer and collapsed on the bed. I lay sprawled with a leg thrown over his face and across his chest. I panted as my body twitched in the aftermath of several mighty climaxes. Eventually, I rolled over and glanced down at the cunt-lapper's juice-smeared face. I had to smile. He looked at me, awaiting my next instructions, sparking new passions in me.

“Will baby I got to go down and serve drink to them.” He was hurt had that sick look, had a head that was pounding, his ego was hurt, had the wind taken out of him and on top of that he was about to go out again, the pills they had given him and all the booze he had was working. “Marca do you have to do it in the nude? Honey you made the bet!” “I’ll put my thong back on and tell them they can have more dip like they did this afternoon if I keep my thong on!” "Who's still here?" He asked, looking up knowing I was going to act as a nude hostess for his friends.

"Everyone who was here all afternoon, oh and everyone has had a great time they just love the new big screen TV we got and they want to stay and watch the late game, what should I do baby? I'm sure I can entertain them, that’s not a problem. Do you think they will be nice even if they get a little drunk? I know how horny you get when you have had too much to drink. I don’t want to be unfriendly but you know how a bunch of horny old guys can get and they are all real horny after sucking and kissing on my nipples. If they get carried away from all the drinking you know how men get! I don’t think they will try and gang rape me in our own house! But, oh dear, will I’ve just got to be careful!“

I knew that would shock him. I felt him start to stiffen up, his little nub made the sheet poke up. He began to shake, his teeth chattering as he lay face up. Oh I bet he was thinking about them trying to fuck me. "Now you go back to sleep and I'll see you in the morning." I couldn't resist sliding a hand under the covers to grope his miniature manhood. He had his briefs on. Baby take your little underwear off and get them off this minute. When he pull them down his little worm was hard and stretched to his little boy limit and moving about eagerly like a little boys thing. I knew he wanted me to bring him off. "Oh dear " I said, "Someone has a hard PP, is that something for me? What made you so hard baby? Was it seeing all them sucking my breast? I hope your not going to make a mess on those sheets."

His breathing had quickened and his hips thrust towards my hand. his little finger size shaft pulsed in my hand. I had no doubts that I could, and would, have a lot of fun with him, but I had bigger fish to fry down stairs and he could keep till Monday. I realized I was soaking between my legs and could feel a stickiness worsening by the second. Honey you better take care of this stiff thing, while I take care of the men downstairs! Oh I mean see to our guest downstairs, they might need me to do something!” “Oh Marca I’m so hard!” “Yes honey I can see you are and it’s so big!” Sure it is. I began to pump his rigid cock, sliding my fist up and down it. With my left hand I cupped his little pea size balls and continued to palm them.

Meanwhile, he massaged and rubbed my big tits with bolder action. As pure lust overtook him, he squeezed and fondled my sensitive nipples, making them jut out stiffly. I was enjoying the manipulations of his hands and almost didn't notice how his cock was starting to jerk and twitch in my palm. He began to pant and I realized then he was about to cum. I pulled down one of his hands from my breast and placed it on his little knob. “Do it for me baby jerk it for me!“ I slowly stepped back and massaged and rubbed my big hard nipples. He had his eyes fixed on my nipples as I pulled and rubbed and licked them. Looking down at him, telling him how good it was. “Show me how your jerk it baby!”

His balls tighten just as his cock heaved in his hand, and before he could do anything about it, he began spurting a small wad of thin sperm onto his hand. He gasped, but made no real effort to stop jerking. His hips jerked back and forth in a wild pumping action as his little boy cock emptied its load, if you can call it that, he kept pumping his hips until his balls had drained. He pumped his softening prick, as I watched his cum ooze down his hand. "Naughty," I teased, playfully bending over to tug on his limp organ and gave his sweet ass a good whack!."Night baby." I kissed him on the cheek. "Oh honey if one or two of your friends gets to drunk I’ll let them sleep it off here so just stay in this room tonight and don't you get up too early."

My pussy lips were twitching uncontrollably now. I needed my hole filled and I needed it soon. I could see one of them removing his shorts, just as I came down the stairs and as his cock came into view so did I. Half of them were already undressed and hard cock in hand. I knew that I wouldn't have to wait long. They were all setting around watching the next game, I think it was Air Force and Notre Dame. I told them that my husband told me to keep you guys entertain and make sure you feel at home, so who wants to be entertained, do I have any takers?“

The guys cheered and howled as I teased them with flashes of my opening and closing the robe. I kept turning and spinning and dipping and flinging my hair around for them. I danced up and touched a lot of their faces and rubbed some of their crotches and whipped them with my hair. They were just going crazy. I slowly slipped my robe off my shoulders. The guys chanted, "Take it off! Take it off!" I spread my legs and bent over, letting my long hair drape down, and let a couple of them rub their faces on my wet pussy or kiss and lick the back of my legs and my ass cheeks. The guys were loving it! I danced and spun and dipped around in the center of the room. I ran my hands up and down my body, over my tits, down my waist and hips. They kept shouting out, "Show us your tits babe! Let's see your tits!" and things like that. So I began to flash them my tits and I rubbed them and pinched my nipples.

I imagined what I looked like right now. One 30+ hot juiced up bitch in heat, a slut looking and acting like a whore surrounded by 7 old men all 50+ and not a one a stud but all ready to suck and fuck me till we drop. I made a promise to myself that I was going to fuck every one of these guys tonight. I was going to have seven cocks in some sort of fashion before I was done. I thought about the men all wanting a turn with me wanting to get their cocks inside of me and I started to get all flush again and shake. God whatever they gave me I need it once a week. Standing there in just my heels, I let everyone get a good look at my body. I felt wonderful. I was the center of attention and from the cheers and whistles that I was receiving, it was obvious that they liked what they saw. One of the guys approached me again. The bulge in his shorts seemed to have grown and I guessed that the garment hid a penis of excellent proportions. Still slightly dizzy from the wine and sex drug they gave me, he lifted me up easily in his arms and carried me over to the dinning room table. I was laid gently on my back with my butt on the edge and my legs hanging over.

As he moved between my outstretched legs, I realized that my earlier estimation of his endowment was not far wrong! He was huge, a nice length, and as he slowly entered me I was also impressed with the size of the girth. He started to slowly inch in and out of my wet vagina, but I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked hard, deep and rough. I told them don’t rape me just fuck me hard. “Faster, deeper, I want all you've got. Do it to me. Fill me with your hard cocks!" They quickly obliged ramming their tools deep inside me, pulling almost all the way out and hammering it into me again. My cries of passion were drowned out as another cock was forced into my open mouth.

I sucked hard as one pumped my pussy. I rolled my tongue around the wide head and let my throat contract around the shaft. As I started to hum slightly, the vibrations caused the cock to twitch wildly. This time, the owner of the meat quickly withdrew from my mouth and liberally sprayed my tits with cum. I was in heaven. My orgasm's coming so often as one of them fucked me, that they were almost continuous. With a lunge and a final thrust, the last one pulled his massive cock out of me. I watched his hand fly up and down the shaft as he ejaculated over my stomach, some of the jets so powerful they reached almost up to my already sticky boobs.

This seemed to be the cue for everyone else. The sight of my body covered in semen was obviously what they wanted as each man stepped forward and either masturbated over me or had me suck them until the shot their load's over my nakedness. This frenzy of cum lasted for about another hour, I think. To be honest, I lost track of time. When they were all finished, I had the slick, sticky residue of more than 6 or 7 men coating my breasts and stomach and sticking to my stiff, pink nipples. As they all stepped back, for a moment I thought it was all over. I was wrong. I could see from the state of their erect cocks that they were still in the mood for more. Without a word, I was unceremoniously pulled off the table and made to stand and bend over. One-stepped in front of me and, crouching to the most effective height, fed a long and extremely hard cock directly into my mouth.

"We all had a hunch you were a fuck machine we just didn’t know how good you were/are when it comes to fucking a cock," one said with a grin. "Now lets see how you do with sucking one!" Happy to oblige, I began licking and slurping on his cock as he dropped a hand to his cock and began to force his cock in and out of my mouth, masturbating himself with lightening speed. I think I did 3 of them this way the second time around. "I hope you enjoyed yourself my little slut," I heard one guy say from behind me as he positioned himself between my spread legs. I could feel his erection pressing urgently against my bottom. They knew that I enjoyed the afternoon / evening sex and I know they wanted more and I wanted his cock in me. I looked back and humped toward his pole, making eye contact with him I smiled and winked as he rammed it in.

I don’t know how long it lasted, but each guy took his turn with me until finally I was just completely exhausted in the middle of the floor, with my legs spread and my arms outstretched. I was completely drenched with sweat and covered with cum as I gasped for breath. I was dazed and I knew I was a mess I could feel cum leaking out of my pussy, the insides of my thighs were wet and slippery, there was cum down in my pumps, and all over my hands and arms, god it was just everywhere. I just kind of stayed there, floating in a sex haze.

One guy looked down at me and said, “Marca I think we need a game party next week!” I looked up and said, “WHO DOES TCU PLAY AND YOU GUYS BRING THE DIP!” I head one guy say as he went out the door...” AND LET’S ALL PRAY THAT TCU SCORE A RECORD NUMBER OF TOUCH DOWNS!”

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12