Ms. Marca Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
154 Followers

I trailed my hands back over my bottom and down to the back of my thighs as far as I could reach. As I drew my hands back up, I pulled the loose legs of the thongs high on the cheeks of my bottom and held them there without moving my body.

I sat up, stretched, and, with a shake of my head, my long dark hair sprang back in place. I sat for a moment, giving Tim a profile of my 40DD breasts, held firmly by the black lace bra. My large breasts filled the DD Cups to capacity plus a little. I thought about slipping out of the bra, but decided to bring his torture along slowly. Instead, I got up on all 4’s and began a series of movements, which showed my curvy body beautifully. I bent from the waist several times, feeling the pleasure of my heavy breasts as they nestled into the cradling cups of the bra on the satin sheets.

“Tim did you play with yourself when you saw him looking at me, did it get you hard? I know that some guys masturbate when they get hard. It's perfectly normal. I do it myself sometimes when I'm horny! There's nothing wrong with it. It's perfectly natural."

He was to embarrassed to answer, but I knew the answer before I ask, Tim never jerked himself off in his life. His mother had told him as a boy that was dirty and real men never did that. One fucked up lady, I know a lot of men who jerk it 2 or 3 times a day, and by the size of their tool they are real men.

“Marca honey, let’s just watch the movie!”

I patted the bed beside me telling him to come lay down next to me. The movie started and in typical porno fashion it revolved around the female star and how basically she was sexually involved with every person she met. The story was as lame as they come, but the actresses were stunning, the actors hung and the sex very hot. I knew it would make Tim get excited. I wanted him to get hard, will he could try.

As in all porno film we have a knockout of a bitch who can make you guys wish for what you can’t have. This shapely good-looking tall very big-breasted brunette had a black guy's large dick in her mouth and was sucking on the head with obvious pleasure. The young lady had on a black lace bra, with a black lace thong. just so happen she had a pair of 6” platform black heels (those fuck me pump type.) Damn I had on the same sexy out fit she had, how about that. I had dressed up for Tim in the sort of underwear made especially for sexual pleasure.

“Marca she looks just like you ...she has on the same underwear ...oh!”

His eyes opened wide and a big smile spread across his face. I unhooked my bra, revealing a swollen nipple to him. Tim moved closer and kissed my nipple and cupped my breast in his hand, reveling my full size and the huge dark nipple in front of him. Then he attacked it like a starving infant, sucking my big nipple into his mouth. After a few minutes I pulled his lips off my nipples ..“watch the movie baby.” As I moved my body around to where I had his cock in my hand.

“Jesus. Tim look at that guy, .... It’s a big one! Go girl take that happy stick home! Oh me she can suck him in deep, oh goodness she can make that thing talk!”

Wow, this is hot stuff," I commented, He had to noticed that my hand was buried in the crotch of my thong, while the other continued to play with one or the other nipple. On the screen the girl now had his prick deep into her cleavage, her huge tits wrapped around it, and the big cock guy slide his cock between her boobs. He held them together as he thrust himself against her chest.

"Wow, that looks like fun." I giggled. “These girls always acted hard to get, don’t they honey, but once in bed we just can’t get enough!.”

“Tim oh my God ...oh! How could anyone be that big? Oh look at him honey ...he is so big ..oh good heavens!”

We continued to look at the screen. Now the girl was taking about half the large dick into her mouth and pretty soon she had the whole thing., or better term might be she had him in a deep-throat. Next she took it out of her mouth and moved down to suck on the black guy's large balls, licking and sucking on them. She lifted the balls with her hand and licked underneath them while she held the big prick with her other hand.

"Oh, Tim, if you only knew what this does to me." My finger slowly slipped into my thong and down to run circles around my clitoris now bathed in warm juicy lubricant. The stimulation of my fingers seemed to melt my body. I took my fingers and pinched my rock hard nipple, then moved unbidden to the other nipple and elicited the same response. My finger slipped inside my vagina, moved around the tight circle of muscle and began to massage the wall directly under my clitoris.

Gradually my arousal increased, until I found I was laying on my back with my legs spread, pulling my bare pussy lips apart with the slender feminine fingers of one hand, while softly tracing circles over my clit with the other hand. My touches were becoming more urgent and purposeful. I licked my finger for lubrication, and found it was already scented with the perfume of my pussy juices. I lingered to savor the scent and the flavor - then gently wet my finger again with my sex, and tasted it again. With my fingers wet and slippery, I ventured to insert one farther inside, penetrating slowly but deeply. A small gasp of pleasure and surprise escaped from between my soft full lips. No matter how many times I did this, I was always surprised at how wonderfully good and fulfilling that penetration felt.

My heart was thumping and I felt elated as I absorbed what I had done and I couldn’t help letting my hand slip down between my thighs to gently stimulate myself. With the other hand I went back to my nipples.

“Oh Tim! They're so big and beautiful and sensitive." I lifted first one, then the other free of their tight confinement. "Look how huge my nipples are, baby! Jesus! They've never been so long and hard, even when you bite and suck them! It makes me feel so good to play with them like this."

"I want you to fuck them later. I want to hold them together so you can slide your pee/pee between them. I want to lick the head of your dick, suck it between my lips, and kiss it every time it comes close. Then shoot you’re cum all over them so I can rub it in."

"You really want to fuck my nasty little pussy? You want to ram me, fuck me so hard and fast and mean that you make me cum like some cheap whore you picked up in a bar? I wonder what it'd be like to pretend to be a whore? To put on bright red lipstick and all that eye makeup and stretch a dress that tight over my tits and ass and walk around in fuck-me shoes while men drooled over me and offered me money for my pussy?"

I reach over the bed and open the drawer in the nightstand table and pull out my little ‘friends’. I smirk, it’s getting to the point where I’m giving them names I use them so much, since I needed these little, or not so little, guys...

I pick up the little purple vibe, that is my favorite toy by far get me warmed up.. I turn it on and let the vibration run through my fingers and hand.. my pussy tingles in anticipation, in remembrance of orgasms past. I slowly let it drift towards my clit, place it on a spot near, but not on.. and just let slide around so that I can get used to the fast pace of its movement. I close my eyes and let my mind drift to a tongue doing this to my hot throbbing love hole. A big stud that had a build on him from head to toe, ... a naked body, his eyes looking into mine. I imagine his face lowering down to my clit and for a second, I can almost feel his tongue licking slowly up and down my slit and around my little button. I run the vibe up and down my cunt, mimicking what I so badly want. But I know what I need.

I place the vibe back up, and closer to my clit.. and gently hold it there.. I let the vibrations reverberate throughout my clit and it is such a delicious feeling. . God this feels so good. And suddenly, I know its coming.. I take my other toy.. an ten inch, hot pink rubber cock. This dildo I was using was shaped and designed exactly like a dick with bulging veins along its length. I felt the abundant amount of cum that was coating the shaft. Never before could I remember ever being so wet. And I never knew it could get so thick. I pulled it from my pussy and looked at it. The entire dick was covered with my own thick cum. the scent from my boiling cunt filled the room. I had already cum numerous times but they were all tiny spasms. I looked over at him.


I insert it into my hot slippery pussy.. I slide it in and out.. oh God.. how I want a big cock so much! My want is turning into lusty, wanton need. Still holding the littler purple vibe to my clit, and sliding the bigger pink cock in and out.. I feel it. I feel the tingle in my toes, slowly work its way up my calves, then thighs and finally my groin..

I’m not there yet, but I soon will be. I work the cock faster and faster into my pussy and then.. “Oooooh GOD Yeeeesss!!!!” I moan loudly, it's almost primal.. I don’t care or do I worry about anyone hearing me. I clench my thighs tightly, and feel the orgasm start to shake through me. I feel the white, hot, molten, tingling heat spreading from my groin through my tummy. My body starts to shake uncontrollably as I push myself over the edge by imagining this hung stud there, begging for me to come all over his monster cock. “OH FUCK YES!” I groan.. my back arches up off the bed, .... my eyes are still closed, but tears are streaming down my face from the intensity of how good it feels. My body shaking, and my pussy clenching the rubber cock so hard- that it’s difficult to thrust it in and out anymore. I push the vibrator away.. it’s movement too intense for my clit now.

I laid spread out on the bed trying to get my breath. I looked up at him and with a look that was crying for help. “I need some cock!” I turned over onto my hands and knees and opened my legs, stuck my ass up in the air. I was on all fours and I wiggled my ass back in his face. Looking back I told him to give me some cock, I’m horny! Knowing that he was no where near close to achieving his goal of getting it hard for me to take it.

“Use your tongue Tim, Goddamn it put something to work!”

His mouth kissed my butt all over at first, but then I could feel him starting to concentrate down by my butt hole, licking my asshole softly, then he'd move down to my cunt, lick that gently, then back up to my ass again. It was driving me wild. I squirmed, rubbing my ass on his face. I pushed my ass up higher and opened my legs wider, and then his wet tongue was flicking across my asshole again, faster this time. I loved the way his tongue was stroking me down there so much I pushed my ass back onto it. He got the message and hardened his tongue, kept it stiff while I lowered my asshole onto it and started riding it a little. It was so warm and wet there.

“Tim stop teasing me,” I whined, looking back over my shoulder at him with dazed eyes. He got on his knees and pulled my butt cheeks further apart and started going to town, fucking my ass deeper and harder with his tongue. While he did that, I reached back between my legs and began rubbing my clit. I was telling Tim think how desperately I needed it. "Give me some of that dick. All that big, hard dick." (Did I think that would help, ..get real girl.)His hands encircled my waist, as I humped back on him, he'd thrust his hips up. I pushed my hips back at him. However, his limp little worm fell down and was just limp on the fold of my lips I tried to find the missing cock by moving my hips around, but with no success.

“Please don’t tease me!” I said very loud and began to get vocal and frantically. “Just put it in, Goddamn Tim put you cock in me! Yes... God yes .. baby......fuck me...fuck your little slut hard...put it up my pussy baby...fuck me in the ass.... I want to feel you cum....I want to feel you cum in me, my pussy my tight butt .... just fuck me ... I beg you Tim give me some cock!"

My body was trembling and shaking like a twig caught in a windstorm. I pulled my honey bran thighs as far apart as I could get them and let his limp dick try and do its thing. I was so hot! So terribly, terribly hot. "Fuck me, fuck me," my plea was going no where knowing he could not get it hard but the need to have a hard cock rammed up inside of me was getting too strong to control. "Oh, please, please!" I sobbed. Ram a cock into me!" I looked down and back between my out stretched legs, back at his helpless state to see him positioning his 4 + inch cock at my cunt. It easily slid in and out of my wide over used pussy and he began pumping even if he wasn’t in me hard and fast.

"You're so wet and swollen tonight Marca, I don't think I can hold it in!"

(You’re so small and limp tonight Tim, I don’t think you can get it in!)

Tim fell back on his elbows and tried to cover his pee/pee as he looked down at it. Tim slumped down further in to the bed, sliding his crotch further away from my eyes so I could not have a better look. I stared at his penis, not the movie. Quite remarkably, his soft penis was smaller than my finger. I look over at Tim and smile (Your little peter can't satisfy me anymore, so put that tongue back to work.) I held up a finger and wiggle it at him to come to my pussy, to crawl over to me and start licking the hot pussy and my juices from my gaping lips. At the same time I move his hand away from his cock to keep him from jerking it to a state of firmness.

“I don't want to hurt your feelings, but with that little four-inch dick of yours, I'm not sure I would feel anything if you did keep it in and did a complete fuck job on me. Come on over to mommy. That's a good little dick boy. Mommy doesn't like to see her little boy sad. That's right, play with your little thing. Make it squirt like a big boy!"

I moved over even further to look at Tim’s little dick and balls. I reached over and grabbed one of his balls between my thumb and index finger. As I rolled them around, I said, "They seem to get smaller every time I feel them. It's a wonder that you can squirt any cream at all." Then I looked at him and said, "Can you make a big mess like a big boy? Do you want to squirt a big boy load? Can you squirt your load for mommy? Can the little boy squirt a nice big load on my tits?"

I took a deep breath, with a voice soft and gentle. "Honey... I know this is hard for you to understand what I‘m going thought, I know that your twenty years older than me, but I didn't realize that things like this happened to men of fifty +." but I have a Doctor I want us to meet, so we can work on your problem. Right away he began to fight me on seeing a doctor. He wanted to see his doctor a man he had gone to college with and was a very close friend.

“Tim you’re not going to see Bert about this ...... your crazy. How do you tell him you can’t get it up and that you can’t even fuck your wife because your pee/pee is too small. That you can’t keep in her for her to have a climax! It’s embarrassing for me to have other men know that I can’t get any sex, can’t have any pleasure, not from the small cock you got. Every guy at the club would know that within 24 hours ... and I would have a dozen men on me like stink on shit! Is that what you want!”

He looked down rejected again and his mommy had been hard on him for talking back to her. I patted his bottom as I rolled out of bed. I made sure he saw my ass swing as I went to the bath In a few minutes he came to the bathroom door and looked at me as I did my girl thing on my face ... you know get the makeup off, clean the face before bed. I looked over at him and smiled and told him he should be in bed it was getting late.

“Tim ... I didn’t need to shout at you about seeing Bert, I’m sorry ... but honey.... we don’t need our friends and the guys at the club or God forbid your work knowing you have a small penis and a penis that you can’t get up I know you don’t shower at the club, and I know you always use a stall when you pee. I know your small, you know your small, and we just don’t need for the world to know.”

He left for his room and I went to check on him about 30 minutes later, to put his cock cage on and tock my little boy in bed. As I came into the room he was reading some report from work and when he saw me he put it away, knowing it was bedtime.

“Baby..... I want you to know you were a very good boy to night. You tried your best and that is all I can ever want is your best. I didn’t even think about getting my paddle out once! Oh yes, ... I just called my doctor friend and she will see us Thursday night here at the house for dinner and we can visit all evening. I promise you that if you do everything that I say, we can work out your problem and make the days ahead of us easier and our life can have some normal sex life, within reason! I will never love another man "

There was a sparkle in his eyes. "Yes, oh Marca for sure. I'll do anything as long as you will love me, I want you to be my wife forever."

Doctor Ann Dean was a lady about 40 just a few years older than I was. She had done some modeling when she was in school, help pay the bill, which was how good-looking she was. Ann had still kept her figure and was always a lady with manners and grace. She had helped me when I first got into the business and was like the big sister I never had.

(Thursday night our house)

Tim sat at the head of the table and Ann and I were on each side of him, giving him all the details on what we did when we had a few jobs together. Like some of the Trade Shows, we didn’t go into all the details about the good stuff, but just enough. After dinner we had coffee in the living room and Ann wanted to know about our problem. Ann told Tim that she specialized in ED.

“You see I work in the field of impotence of men who have a condition like you have Tim. It is an affliction referred to as ED. Erection Dysfunction. As men will tell me when they come in the first time ... I can't get it up! Sometime a man can gets it semi-hard, but it doesn't last long and is usually much too soft to try any form of intercourse. On top of that Marca tells me you are very small!”

I spoke up and told Ann that I had called and given Tim’s medical record to the girl at your office. Tim looked at me as if I had been into his business, which I had, this was my business. Ann went to her briefcase and pulled out a folder.

“Marca .. I see you had given her all the information, but I believe my girl made a mistake getting the correct information. It shows Tim ... age 55 ...6’2” 225# .. and not taking any medication at this time. That seems to be right , but here is the wrong information, reason I like to double check just for myself. She put down penis size as 4.50 inches!“

“Oh no Ann that is right I just check his size last week would you believe just over 4 inches and about as round as my middle finger, like a small hot dog wiener. “

Ann looked at me and than back to Tim and her eyes went up and down him as if he was being fitted for a suite. “Marca I would like to examine Tim if you don’t mind! Please have him undress for me!”

Tim's face was in shock, but he did not question her. To reassure him, Doctor Ann looked up and said, "It's OK Tim. I have seen it all before." I told Tim to go up stairs and undress and come back down for Doctor Ann to check him out. Despite myself, the thought of how humiliated my husband was now, I knew he was going to have more humiliation when the good doctor saw his tiny hairless penis, that sent a shock through my clit. Tim came back down with his robe on and under the robe he had on his briefs and was standing in front of Ann and between the two of us. Then, while still looking at Tim, she pulled the robe open and let it drop to the floor and than pulled down his underwear with one swift pull.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
154 Followers