Ms. Marca Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

"God damn your finger is like a cock!" His finger was thick and it felt about like my husband little cock. I realized they were both moving in and out of my cunt and ass with ease and my body started to respond. I began lifting my hips to meet the thrusts of Ed finger and when I came down I felt my ass expand and I could feel that he had two fingers up my ass and then slammed back down to take all of Barry's cock. I moaned as a climax rushed through my body. Now I was getting into it, really starting to enjoy it. The double penetration felt fantastic and I wanted it to continue for as long as possible.

Barry slammed his cock up into my cunt as deeply as he could and it expanded just before his boiling cum exploded out to fill me. I could feel one more climax start. As I reached the height of my orgasm that Barry brought on, Ed kept his two middle fingers in my ass working them to help me suck the cock in my cunt and make my ass suck his fingers...God what a flow I had of my own juices. Barry's cock began to go limp as he and I both came down from that sexual high. I raised one leg up so Barry could roll off the bed and I stayed on all 4's and looked back at Ed.

"Do you want to fuck my ass hole with that big wet thing? Is that thing hard enough?"

"Oh yeah" he replied shaking it a bit. "Then shove that big thing in my ass, but go slow let's make this feel good for both of us!"

I reached over to my Walgreen bad and got the tube of KY gel and put some on my ass hole and watched him roll a condom onto big wonder tool. I then rubbed some gel on the tip of the cock head.

Ed kneeled down behind me and rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack as I got back in position and put both hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, opening up my butt as much as I could. I felt his cock at my brown hole and I .moaned from its touch. He slowly lined up his cock with my ass hole and began applying pressure. It took a good 2 minutes to just get the head in I was now making lots of noise and moaning. He had to slow down because the tightness of my ass was preventing him from going any further. He began to pull back and slam it back into my ass hole,

"What's the matter - you can't do it? Not strong enough? Come on you fucker - FUCK MY ASS!"

"Fuck you bitch!" Ed slammed his cock up to the hilt of my ass hole. He was talking nonstop now as he grudge-fucked my ass, slamming in and out - pulling out and slamming it all the way again. "Come on take my cock you tight bitch, you ass-fucking whore!" It was easy to tell he was going to come any time as he picked up speed. "I want to cum in your ass slut." You dumb ass you can't you got a condom on.

I began to moan and grunt with each thrust, I let out a muffled screaming "more god damn fuck my ass more harder" His cock began twitching and a moment or two later my juices began to run out of the edges of my ass. I rocked back trying to get all his cock in my ass and was looking back at him telling him how good it was.

"Ed don't stop keep it in keep pumping my ass make my butt cum, please make my ass drip! Oh God, yes, fuck my whore ass hole. Take me like the slut I am. Please, give me all of it baby!"

I wailed, and he was only too happy to comply with my wishes. He pounded into me and I continued to beg him to fuck me harder. Finally, he could last no longer, and shot his hot load up my ass hole. I screamed, experiencing another orgasm as I came."

I lay on the bed trying to get my breath and rose up on my elbows and ask Barry what time was it? "Just 4:30 sweet pussy" Would you called down to the front desk and have that package sent up for me while I get myself together? I went in and took a shower, think God the upscale hotels have blow-dryers and good shampoo. I was in the shower, washing my hair and trying to get the smell of sex off me, they open the door and said they wanted to watch me shower. Sure and you can help me get ready... That was the first time I had people helping dress me since I was modeling. I use to have all kinds of people at my beck and call to make the deadlines.

I was dressed and ready to go when I ask them what time were they checking out tomorrow?

"We got a 2 PM check out time."

I smile at that and giggle. "Good! Let's have breakfast in bed in the AM...about 9 / 9:30?"

"Damn girl that sounds good to us. Marca what would you like for breakfast we will have it sent up when you get here?"

"I'll have two cocks over easy, but hard, 4 nuts full of cream and a side order of my pussy juice on your face!"

Now there were two guys who definitely didn't want to go home when that week was over!

I guess I better go to the mall and keep up my effort to help get the economy back on track. God Bless you Mr. President. You never know who you might run into over lunch, hell.... I might just see someone I know!

More to cum ...

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12