Ms. March

Story Info
Things aren't always what they seem to be.
1.9k words
4.34
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
204 Followers

It was approaching the time for the annual office calendar shoot at Neufville and Co. This year, nearly everyone -- well nearly all the gentlemen at Neufville and Co. - were looking forward to it, because of the arrival in June of the new girl in the public relations office, Saffron Sloane. Saffron Sloane was delightful to look at: smooth cocoa-coloured skin, chiselled features, statuesque at 1.83 metres, big-boned and nicely-padded in all the right places. Certainly she wore a suit well, and some wondered aloud why she didn't work in front of the camera instead of behind it; but whatever her reason for hiding her charms, everyone wanted to see her nude. Tastefully done nude calendars were the norm in the advertising industry, and though Neufville and Co. served as opinion leaders, they'd never actually done a nude calendar before; no one thought it seriously worthwhile until Saffron Sloane showed up.

*****

"Definitely not!" Saffron had said when the suggestion was first made to her that she appear in the annual calendar for Neufville and Co. "I'm a married woman! What made you think that I'd even consider such a thing?"

It was news to the people at Neufville and Co. that Saffron Sloane was married. Somehow, human resources had not picked that up about her; nor had anyone else, since she arrived early and left late every day, and though very affable when one caught her in the hallway or car park, she was generally too busy to spend time gossiping about her personal life, or socialising after hours. She was also available to travel at short notice, and was a natural at entertaining old Laurent Neufville's most distinguished clients, a job that he seemed to share with her most of the time. No one could see how any husband in his right mind would tolerate a thing like that.

Not surprisingly, Saffron Sloane's path wasn't strewn only with rose petals cast there by her adoring public. She'd managed to make an enemy or two in her short time at Neufville and Co. These well-connected tabbies didn't like fresh-faced upstarts, and Saffron Sloane's face was the freshest anyone had seen in a while. In particular, Saffron Sloan's rise didn't sit well with Ruth Mollison, the head of the marketing and communications department of Neufville and Co. Ruth Mollison had worked for the company for nearly thirty years. She had comforted Laurent Neufville after the death of his first wife, staying by his side as he built the company from the ground up to its present place as the main rival of Saatchi & Saatchi on the global scale. She expected that as the principal turned 65 in the next three years, he would begin to think of semi-retirement and settling down again.

Of course, there was nothing in his behaviour that suggested that Laurent Neufville was thinking about retirement or settling down or returning to his family's vineyards in France after a distinguished corporate life in exotic Jamaica. Quite the contrary, the man had seemed to have taken on a new lease on life in the past year after returning home from some mysterious spiritual sabbatical that he had insisted on taking.

He had begun to travel more, a thing that had not happened in ten years since he had been leaving a lot of that kind of work to his band of young-and-upcoming brand managers, reserving only the very highest challenges for himself. All of a sudden, however, the man was taking the corporate jet the way lesser men took taxis! He was even rumoured to have started visiting the company's gym! Always a workaholic, he had never been a man to take his work home with him, so to speak, but and a few people had been overheard talking about what a lovely home he had, and a few others had made reference to good time that they had had on his boat!

He wasn't exactly a ruthless, cold-blooded, sulky psychopath in the office. He couldn't have succeeded in this industry if he were, but suddenly, the man seemed more grandfatherly; more gently patient, as if he were genuinely concerned with leaving a legacy beyond his impressive collection of clients and accolades for the next generation of young professionals who worked for him. He'd become more hip, younger in his outlook, more interested in what people with the yuppie demographic profile and the millennial generation thought about life.

Ruth Mollison didn't like it one bit! She was from the old school, that felt that the millenials should have been seen but not heard; and she didn't like it that Laurent Neufville had given up the black Armani suits that went so well with his pale skin, his silver mane of hair and his startling blue eyes, for clothing made by a place called Topman Design, polo shirts and trainers! She had nearly fainted when she found herself at an Expo where he rolled up his pink sleeves, removed his tie and held what could only have been described as a master class for a group of advertising students from the media school at the University of the West Indies. True, the man's smile was beautiful, and even girls who were more than forty years younger than he were flirting with him, but one had to draw a line somewhere.

Ruth Mollison blamed Saffron Sloane for the alarming change in Laurent Neufville. She wasn't sure how the woman had done it, but she felt that her appearance in the company and Laurent's rennaisance were too proximal to have been coincidental. She had watched how Saffron had stood to the side of the room and watched the proceedings with a gentle mother-hen smile on her face. She had heard how Saffron had introduced Laurent! True, all the glowing accolades were true, but it was her come-hither tone of voice; her possessive pride in a man whom she had known for only the past year and that Ruth herself had known for thirty! She had noticed how Laurent Neufville kept glancing at Saffron, apparently to gauge from her reaction how things were really going with these youngsters. She noticed when he winked at Saffron after making a little double entendre joke that had gone down well with the students! He had looked at and smiled at Ruth as well, to be sure, but by then she was so angry with the situation that she had seen him frown slightly, apparently puzzled, and wrap up the event quickly.

"Is something wrong, Ruth," Laurent Neufville seemed genuinely concerned, when he finally managed to shake off the last of the students.

"Not at all!" Ruth grimaced, since she saw Saffron Sloane making her way around to join them.

"You looked as if there was a major crisis in the company just now! I had to wrap that up so that I could see what it was!"

"Nothing that I can't handle, Laurent. You can count on me," she said.

***

"I've given this a lot of thought, Laurent and I think that a more personal face to the company would go down well this year for the calendar," Ruth Mollison said to Laurent Neufville the next morning when she saw him in the office. She had taken along her ally, Orlando Wong, the company's biggest gossip, promising him a scoop for his troubles.

"A more personal face? What do you mean?" Laurent asked.

"I think that we should choose twelve people and their families, their spouses, you know the sort of thing; we get them from all over the company and highlight them. Attractive people, attractive families, attractive place to work, attractive business opportunities with us... That sort of message."

"Wow! I think it's divine!" Orlando chirped.

"It is a great idea, Ruth!" Laurent echoed.

"Thanks! And I've drawn up a list of people who we might ask. Saffron Sloane will bring her husband in for us. She's a very attractive girl. She and her hubby should look great together! She'll be Ms. March!"

"Her husband? She said that she'd pose with her husband in our annual calendar? Are you sure?" Laurent Neufville seemed startled.

"I didn't even know she had a husband!" Orlando gushed.

"Yes, she's married; didn't you two know?" Ruth tried to sound matter-of-fact. "I was even thinking that it could be a little bit risqué, our calendar," she continued. "Have them wear swim suits, or go nude, but not show anything really; you understand. I want them to touch each other, his hand on her butt to hide most of her crack, her body hiding his dick only just. Have them look lovingly into each other's eyes, show us how much they mean to each other; you know what I mean."

"Saffron and her husband?"

"Yes, them and everyone else," Ruth wanted to sound sympathetic, but she also wanted to punish Laurent Neufville for liking Saffron a bit too much in her estimation. "I hear that her old man is quite a catch," she said winking broadly at Laurent Neufville. "A beautiful couple," she managed to smile fondly, as if at a memory. "One day, I hope to be so lucky," she said gently, reaching out to run her fingers through Laurent's thick white hair.

She patted him on the back, and glanced at Orlando who pawed the air, catlike, in grudging admiration for her sneakiness.

"Don't you want Saffron on the calendar, Laurent?" Ruth asked, innocently after a few moments.

"No, I have no objection to her being in it whatsoever. You just surprised me with the news that she agreed to participate in this couples calendar, that's all," he seemed strangely reflective.

"You know, Laurent, I have to say that I think that Saffron has been a little naughty," Ruth confided. "She wasn't at all forthcoming about her marriage, but I think that if I have a little word with her that I'll straighten her out. We don't tolerate deception here, after all. You said that yourself! So, if she can't get that straight then she will have to leave."

"I agree," Orlando said on cue.

"What are you talking about?" Laurent seemed confused, glancing between Ruth and Orlando. "She wanted to keep our marriage a secret so that she could make it here on her own steam in this business. She even insisted on keeping her maiden name because she didn't want anyone to give her any special favours because..."

"Wait a minute! Our marriage? You're married?" Ruth shouted.

"You're married to Saffron Sloane?" Orlando screamed as he danced around on his toes. "And not even your nearest and dearest knew!" he glanced at Ruth who looked a bit unwell.

"Yes! Didn't she tell you?" Laurent asked. "I thought you knew. You just said that you'd spoken with her and that she'd agreed that she and I would appear together in your nude couples' calendar. That girl really knows how to make an old man feel good! I never thought I'd be doing something like this at my age! I didn't know that I'd be doing a lot of things that I've been doing with her at my age! She is an adventure to be sure! She's always telling me that I've still got it, but you can't be sure, you know. I thought that she was just being kind, but now this! Wow! You really ought to snag yourself someone, Ruth! I recommend it, highly! A younger spouse really brings a little kick back into life!" the man grinned, happily. "But shhhh, let's not say anything more about this. I suppose she wanted to keep it a secret until the big day, so don't tell anyone that she's going to show up with me!"

Cinner
Cinner
204 Followers