Ms. McCarty Admits to Cheating

Story Info
She describes in intimate detail how she strayed.
2.2k words
3.63
45.2k
18
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
71 Followers

"Ms. McCarty, please come on in. Make yourself comfortable."

Perry ran an extremely successful therapy business and saw a lot of women like her.

'Thanks, Doctor," Kelli whispered as she stepped into her analyst's office, timidly with little nervous twitches marring her otherwise beautiful face. She was obviously upset about something. There was a couch and a chair in the office. The couch was expensive and comfortable looking. The chair was a recliner upholstered in some rich looking leather. She selected the chair and demurely tucked her skirt under her as she sat down. She perched herself on the edge of the seat and quickly scanned the room before slowly leaning back. She inhaled deeply and slowly let it out before closing her eyes.

Perry noticed her eyes were already a little moist and pushed a box of tissues across his desk. She didn't notice.

He looked at her, slowly scanning from head to toe. A phenomenally good looking woman, he thought, extremely well-dressed although the skirt seemed a bit short for a woman in her late thirties. Her legs were crossed at the ankle. Her frilly white blouse seemed to over-emphasize her breasts but the navy jacket added a touch of class to the outfit. Trophy wife, he thought, feeling the effects of not being in her twenties and maybe suspecting her husband had a younger woman on the side.

"I.....I've done a bad thing." She started her admission slowly then blurted out the last few words as though she needed to spit out the phrase before she turned and ran from the room. She leaned her head against the back of the chair and took several deep breaths. Even though Perry was a professional and knew he had to keep the interview on the proper level, he couldn't help but notice the rise and fall of her breasts. He cleared his throat and adjusted himself.

"What did you do?"

She turned her face away from him. He saw a tear streak down her cheek. He got up and walked over to her, grabbing the box of tissues as he went.

"Here," he whispered as he handed her one. He stood over her a few seconds longer, admiring her overt sexiness. He shook his head as if to get the thought of her naked out of his mind and went back to his desk.

"I cheated on my husband," she said, composing herself and enunciating the phrase slowly and carefully as though she was using each word to punish herself.

"Does he know?"

"He was there."

"With you?"

"Yes. It was his idea and I didn't want to . . . until. . .until. . ."

She couldn't finish. She stopped and took a very deep breath. She looked out the window at the Los Angeles skyline in the distance.

Perry watched her for a moment and then completed the sentence for her.

"You didn't want to until you wanted to?"

"Yes." She answered in a whispered voice so quiet that he could barely hear her.

"Does that make me a whore? A slut?" she hissed.

"You've never cheated on him before?"

"No. He was my first lover. He was the only man I've ever been with."

"How long have you been together?"

"Fifteen years. I met him right after I graduated from UCLA. He was my first boss."

Perry thought for a moment and asked, "Older, maybe married? He divorced her for you?"

"Yeah, he's ten years older than me. We had an affair. It started after I had been with the company for a few months. We flew to New York on business -- I was his executive assistant."

"When did the affair start?"

"The second night we were in New York. My hotel room was next to his. We had to redo a proposal so we worked late. I went to his room to. . ." She stopped for a long moment, lost in the memory of what happened that night.

"You worked for a few hours, then you stayed the night with him?"

"I didn't intend to stay. We had a few drinks from the mini-bar. I was feeling a bit loose; I was tired so I started to leave. He caught me at the door and kissed me. Next thing I knew we were in bed. He was my first," she sobbed.

"Lean back and relax. Take a few minutes before you go on."

She leaned against the back of the chair and carefully reclined. She uncrossed her legs as she went back, exposing her legs to mid-thigh. Perry could see that she was wearing old-fashioned garters and nylons. In a few moments she had gathered herself together and continued.

"A few weeks ago my husband introduced me to Jake. He was a new business partner. My husband had loaned him some money to expand his club. Jake invited us to join the club. He said it was a very private, exclusive club."

"And you went?"

"Not right away. I thought it might be fun but Bob said he wanted to explain something to me first."

"He told me it was a swingers club, limited to the very wealthy. I didn't want to go but my husband talked me into it."

"How did he convince you to go?"

"He said it would just be business and we wouldn't have to participate. Just show up, have a few drinks and go home."

"That was all?"

"Just before we left for the club, he said if I wanted to really enjoy myself, he wouldn't mind."

"And you knew what he meant?"

"Yes."

"But you went, anyway?"

"Yes."

"Were you planning to. . .'enjoy' yourself?"

"Ohmigod, no! I was angry that he even suggested it."

"Had he hinted about that kind of thing before?"

"No." She didn't sound positive about it, though. She got up and walked over to the window and thought for a few moments.

"He always liked me to dress 'sexy' when we went out. He always liked to watch me dance with other men."

"Tell me about your visit to Jake's club."

"It was a very nice place. The main floor was a restaurant. Jake sat us at a table and served us dinner. As we were finishing, he dropped by and asked us if we would like a tour of the second floor. It was where all the gorgeous people partied," he said.

"I knew from the sign near the staircase and the guard standing there that this was where couples went to. . ."

She couldn't finish. "Trade?" I said.

"Yes, I didn't want to go. I pulled back. My husband told me to not be silly. We would just walk around and leave if I was really uncomfortable."

She turned and sat on the ledge in front of the window. Perry could see an astonishing amount of leg. She shifted and he noticed a distinct lack of underwear. She quickly crossed her legs and smoothed out her skirt.

"Sorry," she said.

"Nice view," he thought.

"Jake handed us both a drink and we walked upstairs. There was a long, wide hallway with couches on one side. Maybe a dozen rooms. Half the doors were closed."

"Jake said the rooms with closed doors were occupied and no one was allowed to enter. The rooms with open doors might be occupied, maybe not. But an open door was an invitation to go in."

"Did you go in?"

"I couldn't. Jake told us to sit on the couch and finish our drinks. I could hear people having sex. I was frightened."

"And maybe a little excited, too?"

"Oh, god, no...maybe...yes." She paused and he watched as she put her hand on the inside of her thigh. Her fingertips brushed at her nylons.

"Wonder what Freud would make of that?" He thought as he watched her play with her leg.

She blushed, "Yes, it did excite me."

"I gulped my drink and Jake handed me another. I was leaning against my husband when Jake sat down next to me."

"How did you feel about that?"

"Nervous, excited, I was a little drunk, too."

"Jake asked me if I knew what was going on in the room across from us. I said I didn't. He said, 'Let's check.'"

"He turned on a flat screen tv on the wall. It was connected to a camera in the room. What I saw...."

Kelli put her hand on her chest, I would tell her heart was pumping hard.

"I knew her. I mean I had seen her on TV, on HBO. She was standing between two men, all three were naked. The man behind her had his hands on her breasts and was kissing her neck. The man in front had his hands on her butt. He said, 'Hold still, we're going to make a sex sandwich out of you.'"

"What did they do?"

"The man in front lifted her up and started having sex with her. The guy in back, he...he sodomized her."

"Did she protest?" "She squealed at first, like it hurt. She didn't try to stop them, though."

"And what was your reaction?"

"I was shocked. I didn't notice that Jake had started to rub my thigh."

"Like you were just doing? I thought.

"I tried to brush his hand away but I was drunk. I whispered to my husband that he should make him stop."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing, he just smiled and put his hand on my other thigh. He made me open my legs."

"And what did Jake do?"

"He ran his hand all the way up and started to play with my....my"

"He was masturbating you?"

"Yes"

"With your husband's consent?"

"Yes."

"And yours, too?"

She paused, lost in thought as she remembered that night. Her answer was difficult for her. It was something she had been denying since it happened.

"Yes," she whispered. She blushed.

"Is that all that happened?"

"No."

"Tell me about the rest of the evening."

"Jake slid down between my legs and started kissing the inside of my thighs. I opened my legs wider for him and he moved...moved up."

Kelli was sitting on the ledge, subconsciously, she had opened her legs as wide as she had that night.

"I was lost in the sensation. I remember him telling me that it would feel much better if there was nothing in the way. I pulled my panties aside for him."

By now, Kelli had started rubbing her pussy, showing me everything she had.

She stopped to think about what had happened and it all came out in a rush as she used three fingers to penetrate herself.

My husband ripped my blouse open. Jake pushed my bra up and started squeezing my breasts. My legs were on his shoulders. Anybody who walked down the hallway could see what I was letting him do."

"Every time he squeezed my breasts, it was like it sent a little charge to my clit and I would come. I was gasping and moaning like a common whore. Then my husband made it happen, maybe just let it happen?"

"Made what happen?" I already knew the answer, though.

"Bob put his hands behind my knees and pulled them up to my chest, offering me to another man. Jake took his time, he knew I was his, he could do anything he wanted to me. He had already made me come by tongue fucking me. He used his cock to toy with my clit and then he pushed himself all the way inside me and started fucking me while my husband was holding me."

"What did you think about that? Having sex with another man in public?"

"I came like I had never come before. I was thrashing around, screaming and moaning, grasping at this stranger who was just using my pussy. I was thrusting up against him, trying to get him deeper and deeper inside me. It was the single most erotic thing I have ever done."

"He lasted for what seemed to be forever. He finally slammed hard into me and filled me. When he pulled out, I leaked all over the couch."

"What did your husband say?"

"He told Jake that he should have used a condom, bareback wasn't in the deal. Jake said he always broke in the newbies that way -- bareback and in public"

"So, are you angry that you cheated on your husband or angry that he staged the whole thing and you enjoyed it?"

"I'm angry that he used me that way. And I'm angry that I enjoyed it. I'm angry that I can't stay away. I went to Jake's place last night by myself. I screwed him first and then found a room upstairs and left the door open. I went that actress one better -- three men fucked me 'airtight' - Ass, pussy and mouth at the same time."

"So why are you here?"

"I want to know if I'm a whore or do I just love sex to much?"

I smiled as I walked over to her. She spread herself wider as I lined up my cock and penetrated her. "Let the real fucking begin," I said as I power fucked her on the ledge. If anyone in the building across the street was looking this way, they would see my wife with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist enjoying an afternoon of crazy sex.

"Let the real fucking begin?" She said. "What do you think I did last night at Jake's place?"

"You're a whore," I said as she muffled a screaming orgasm in my shoulder.

User666
User666
71 Followers