Ms. Mia and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I certainly hope this doesn't affect your relationship," she said, filling up the air while I grunted and shuddered beneath her. "I'd hate to think that fucking my feet made it difficult for you in future to satisfy Karla."

"Wh- Wha?" I said, her words percolating through the befuddled fog in my brain.

"Nothing dear," Mia said, mildly. "I just hope that this experience we're having doesn't make you addicted to the kinds of pleasures that a mature woman offers." Her toes made wet noises as she trapped my cock between them and stroked down the shaft. "I mean, you were already watching MILF porn, so you already had one foot in the grave, so to speak. But once I make you cum," she started stroking faster, "there may not be any going back for you. You might find it difficult," her toes scrunched over my cockhead, other sole sliding up the shaft, "staying interested in your little Karla or Kayla or whatever." She trapped the head between her toes, and began rubbing against the pissslit with one big toe. "But I guess that's just a risk you're willing to take, isn't it? So long as you get to cum. So long as Ms. Mia makes you cum."

"Yes," I gasped. "Yes! Whatever! Just make me cum, please, Ms. Mia."

"Good boy," she enthused. Her toes were a turquoise blur atop my cock. "I'm going to make you cum, now. And I guess you'll just have to live with the consequences. Are you ready to cum, dear?"

"Y-yes! I wanna c-cum, Ms. Mia!"

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for?" She held one foot steady and rasped the toes of the other exclusively against the crown of my cock. "Cum for me, you hot young fucker! Cum all over my fucking foot! Coat my fucking toes in your hot fucking cum! Cum for Ms. Mia! Cum! *Cum!*"

That was all it took. A shudder ran throughout my body and suddenly, with a final gasp, I was spewing heated cream all over Mia's waiting foot. Looking down, I stared at it, hot white seed contrasting sharply with her smooth olive skin, ropes of it splattering up her foot and shin, raining down on the flexing Aztec dragon. I shook and spasmed and felt my prostate clench up as it worked to pump out every last drop of cum. Mia helped things along with long strokes in time with each spurt, milking my cock with her feet, right down to the last dribble she squeezed out between her big toes.

"There," she said, wiggling and stretching her foot, watching the ropes of semen snap and cobweb between them. "I bet that feels better, doesn't it?"

Falling back on my haunches, I nodded, unable to formulate a sentence.

"Young man like yourself, really ought to be kept properly drained," Mia tut-tutted. "Good, hard, regular orgasms keep you nice and docile. Now. You promised me a favour after I made you cum, didn't you?"

I nodded again, dazed and panting, cock oozing onto the floor between my legs.

"Good." She raised her bare foot, glistening with cum, until her sticky toe touched my chin. "I simply cannot go home with dirty feet. Clean up your mess, please."

I actually opened my mouth to protest, but she seized the opportunity to shove her cummy toes past my lips. The soft pads wiggled against my tongue, and despite myself, I was lapping away seconds later, swallowing my own cum and the taste of Mia's toes.

"There you go," she said. "Drink it all down. Swallow all those little spermies Ms. Mia milked out of you. Don't forget the top of my foot, dear." Relinquishing her toes, I dragged my tongue over the bridge of her foot, following her tattoo, getting each stray rope of semen.

"Good boy," this was my tongue slid around her ankle. "Now, smile." Looking up, I saw she was holding my phone. The LED flashed. Looking at the screen, she said, "Oh that's a good one. Much better than the last couple of shots. See?" Mia turned it around, showing a picture of my naked body, kneeling in submission in front of her. Her long nailed finger flicked through three or four other pictures of me, working hard at cleaning her foot. If one was any better than the other, I couldn't tell.

"I think that'll do," Mia said, tossing my phone on the couch. She slid her spit-shiny foot into its sandal as I scrambled to recover the device. Mia stood and Brutus unfolded himself. I scrolled through a dozen or more pictures: me, sucking her foot, me cumming on her toes, me kneeling naked on the floor, me getting a footjob. They'd all been sent to a number I didn't recognize.

"What is this?" I said, trembling.

"Oh, just souvenirs." Mia replied, strolling casually away. "Enjoy your afternoon, dear. Remember to keep that window closed." I could only stare as her muscular ass swayed out of the room, the zebra-striped spandex a contour map of the dramatic curves of those twin globes. Brutus trotted alongside her, and then they were gone, quietly closing the door behind them.

Peeking out around the curtain, I watched them go. The sway of Mia's tightly-packed ass was hypnotic, drawing and holding the eye under its spell, and I couldn't turn away from the window until they'd turned a corner and went out of sight.

On the TV, the blonde had finished up her co-star, and was licking her fingers clean. I licked my own lips. It didn't taste too bad, I reflected.

Grabbing the remote, I turned it off. The porn didn't really seem all that interesting anymore.

--

When Kara got home, hours later, she noticed I was being unusually quiet, and asked if I was okay.

"I'm good, I said. Just the heat." I laughed, a little nervously. "You know me."

"I guess," she said, worry creeping over her delicate features. She opened her mouth to say something, then her phone chimed. She picked it up, swiped.

"Hey," she walked over to the sink, where I was doing the washing up. "Do you know anybody named Gutierrez?"

"Uh," I shook my head. "I don't think so?"

"Mia? Mia Gutierrez?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Well, she just invited me- us, I guess - to a party at- oh!" Kara gasped in surprise. "She's the lady with the dog. The Great Dane! See?" She showed me a profile pic of Mia, arms wrapped around Brutus. "I wonder how she ever found me?"

"Haha weird, right?" I tried to laugh it off. "You didn't want to go, did you?"

"Are you kidding? I want to see that dog up close and personal for once! We're totally going."

"Oh. Oh good," I said. The water churned in the sink. "Ow! Fuck damn fuck shit ow." I pulled one hand out, and sucked hard on a slit finger. "Broke a glafsh," I said, rushing towards the bathroom.

"It's Saturday night," Kara called out as I fumbled under the sink for a band aid. "We don't have anything going that night, right?"

"Right," I called back, then, quietly, "Right."

What now?

FIN

12