Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss, thank you and the gentleman for the kindness both of you showed me last night. I do not wish to impose anymore but I did want to say thank you.

A simple missive but a well-spoken one none the less. He had turned the corner, disappearing from my view as I made my way into the kitchen. Randolph was already up as well and I saw him looking out the window, the look on his face of concern as I said, "I take it you saw him?"

He sighed, nodding as I continued. "Let's give him about thirty minutes. He won't get far, the road leading back into town is the only way out of here. Here's what I would like for you to do."

It was almost an hour later that I heard the vehicle return and I had already dressed and was in position behind a desk in my office. Randolph escorted him in and before I could say a single word the young man spoke first. "Please do not punish Mr. Randolph for my actions Miss. I tried to make sure I didn't awaken anyone. He's not to blame, I am."

I looked at Randolph as he put on his best submissive act obviously having embellished my orders on how to get the young man who stood before me now back to my home. I shook my head at him, half in jest, the other half in irritation before turning my attention elsewhere.

"I bring you to my home. I bandaged your wounds. I fed you. I let you recuperate in one of my beds and how do you repay me? You steal off like a thief in the night."

He just stood there, well familiar with being brow beaten but after my discussion with the silver haired gentleman the night before, it was now all part of a bigger plan. First, though I had to continue to play my role no matter how difficult it might be for me. I hoped that in the end he would finally understand why I was acting in the manner I was.

"We're going to do the same thing we did last night but this time I won't settle for you just saying yes miss. I want a response, an honest answer as to what happened last evening with that dreadful woman you call your owner, understood boy?"

I didn't think it was possible but he surprised me by speaking before I had even asked him a question, his voice softly saying, "She's not my owner Miss."

My face must have shown my confusion as he went on to say, "She put the collar on me because she said she needed to teach you and me a lesson. I...I rarely have an opportunity to serve Miss. I have no real training but when I get a chance to...," as his voice trailed off and I could see him visibly struggling with trying to explain.

"I will not lie to you. I am puzzled as to why you would let anyone abuse you both verbally and physically even in play. Are you a masochist Patrick?"

He shook his head quickly, his response the same as I heard, "No Miss. I mean, no Miss I am not. I just wanted an opportunity to be...Patricia."

Well at least now I had a female name to go along with his male counterpart. "Well then, please explain to me how you got to be in the same home I was in last night. Tell me."

It was the most words I had heard him speak at one time. Explaining about a service, something called 'Maid and More to Order', a rather derogatory title which was innuendo for gurls like Patricia to find opportunities to serve in various ways. Some were simple such as the French maid I had witnessed while others were more exotic, running the gamut from what seemed like basic prostitution to even pet play, a subject on which I knew little. The problem I saw, let me correct that, the problems I saw were many and with most of them it was with someone taking advantage of another's desires to line their own pockets.

"I want to make sure I understand this completely Patrick. You pay this service one hundred dollars to join and in turn they have individuals who contact them with a certain need such as the one you provided last night. They in turn charge that individual an astronomical amount of money, pairing the two of you up and in the end you walk away with nothing but abuse to show for your evening's work? That's not service Patrick, it's you foolishly being used as slave labor boy. It's nothing but a con game, someone's warped idea of chess and you're just an expendable pawn in it."

He didn't argue with me, but the words he spoke then told me what I needed to know. "Miss, when you never fit in, when you struggle to find what you want so badly, any attention is good attention. I...I don't know how to describe it any better than that."

I didn't reply, my mind thinking about what my next move was to be and knowing it was going to be quite a busy day ahead for me. "Very well Patrick, now we need to address how you are going to repay me for everything that I did for you last evening. What do you think an appropriate payment should be boy?"

To my absolute horror he pulled his t-shirt off saying, "Do you require my pain Miss?"

I could only sit there, my anger quickly rising and though I was playing a different character from my actual real life I did something for the second time in less than 24 hours. I lost my temper.

"Why do you keep associating service with pain? Would you be happy if I were to beat you until you were senseless, leave you on the floor then, broken beyond repair? Do you want me to treat you like you're something I can just throw away like some toy I break or lose interest in? I show you kindness and when I ask you to repay it all you can think of is that? Maybe I should have left you where I found you last night. I thought that bitch was no Mistress but it seems like she's the perfect one for you."

When I finished ranting I looked up to see a tear trailing down his cheek and I lost it. Standing up I walked over, got right in his face while saying, "I'm leaving for a moment. Don't you even dare think about moving Patrick. I would threaten you within an inch of your life but that's probably what you really want anyway. It's not a punishment, it's just your life, isn't it?"

I walked out of the room, my emotions running wild and even though I had been aware that Randolph had been listening in, I still glared at him as I hurried past, in the end almost running into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. Now it was my tears that flowed, my rage quickly turning to sorrow, unsure if I could actually do this. I felt like I was fighting an internal battle with the conflicting emotions which it seemed were bringing out the absolute worst in me.

Normally he would never simply open the door and walk in on me but somehow my friend knew that I needed him right now. He moved slowly to sit down beside me on the bed, handing me his handkerchief as I dabbed at the tears which remained. His voice, normally tinged with a bit of his rather unique sarcastic wit had nothing of the kind in it as I heard, "I hope you know how very proud I am of you for what you are doing for that young man."

I laughed, the sound bittersweet, almost in derision but that didn't stop him. "You're hurting Madame and it's because what you are being forced to do goes against everything you have stood for in your life. You have always seen the good in people and now you see the bad in you. It doesn't matter that you're just putting on an act because that's what Patrick needs right now. What matters is that you have the ability deep down inside of you to be just as bad, or perhaps, even worse than that woman last night."

For a moment I wasn't sure if I was being complimented or scolded for my actions until I heard, "He is having to learn the hard way because that's the only way he knows. I have every faith in the plan you and I discussed last evening and I think by this time tomorrow this will all seem like a very bad dream. I just hate that in the process you have to feel the same pain he is suffering. He needs you Rhonda, just as I did long ago, because in the end we all need someone to show us the way."

I gave him a smile as he simply couldn't resist as he said, "I told the poor boy that you would put me on the rack if I didn't return him. I even offered to show him the bottom of my feet to show him where you cane me on a daily basis."

Laughing, I gave him a hug and a whispered thank you as I got up. I began to make my way back to where I had an idea that Patrick was trying desperately not to even breathe when I stopped for a moment. "Randolph, please contact the store and let Dee Dee, Michelle and Helen know that I need them to come by for dinner tonight. Tell them to be here by five so that I can fill them in on what parts they will play this evening.

He shook his head, as he muttered, "First she beats me and now I'm her social secretary. Will this abuse ever end?"

Grinning, I made me way back into my office to find he had obeyed my every word. "Put your shirt back on boy."

He did as I sat back down, having regained my footing as I said, "Since you cannot find an adequate way of repaying me for my actions then I've made the decision for you. I will be having a small gathering of friends, other dominants, who will be dining with me tonight and I will require Patricia to serve."

I knew that was certainly not what he had expected me to say, the look on his face showing a quick flash of uncertainty but also dare I say excitement as I continued. "That woman ruined your uniform last night but luckily I have a woman who knows the requirements I have for my staff. She will be joining us later this afternoon and will be responsible for your look tonight. I have strict requirements and you will follow her instructions to the letter. Is that abundantly clear young man?"

"Yes Miss."

"Rhonda, my name is Rhonda but you will address me as Miss Rhonda. I am not your official Mistress but I still expect you to show me the respect I am due as owner of this home and the woman who will answer to tonight if you do not perform your duties adequately."

His voice was soft but I could hear a bit of a smile in it while saying, "Yes Miss Rhonda, I will do my best not to disappoint you."

That's all it really took. That one simple line telling me what I had known from the moment I had first laid eyes on him. He didn't want to fail, he wanted to shine but no one had ever given him a chance to do just that. Well, tonight would be different and though I knew he would have to fall a time or two this time when he picked himself up he could finally stand tall and hopefully take pride with his position in life.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number as he stood there patiently only to hear, "Hello Deidre. I have a new sissy maid who will be serving me this evening and I require a complete makeover. Can you possibly join us perhaps shortly dear? I can introduce you to him and then I'll leave you two so that you can see what you can make of this young man." I listened to her reply before saying, "Excellent, I'll see you around say, noon?"

When I hung up the phone, I already had an idea in my head but I needed to have time to think it through without my current companion. "Patrick, I need for you to find Randolph. You will assist him in fixing both of us a bite to eat. Oh, and please remind him that we will be expecting three others for dinner tonight and that you will be serving. You are dismissed."

"Yes Miss Rhonda."

As he walked away, I could have sworn I saw a bit of spring in his step. It may have just been a hopeful observation on my part but still it was a small victory. I had bigger goals in mind though before the day was over.

I pulled out a pen and paper, listing all the different notions I had floating around in my head. I always worked best with a list and as the items appeared on the sheet it helped me visualize what I needed to happen in a step by step process. By the time I had finished I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and to my delight I saw my newest servant walk in with a small silver platter, a light breakfast on it along with a cup of coffee. The look on his face was one of complete concentration, trying to conquer the tremor which seemed to be a lifetime affliction as he carefully presented me with my feast.

"I hope you enjoy Miss Rhonda."

It wasn't the best of presentations but it was an honest effort as I nodded his way before I saw Randolph in the doorway, beaming like a proud parent. "Thank you Patrick, I'm sure I will. Run along now and eat your own, you have a long day ahead of you."

It was right around the appointed hour when my friend Deidre walked in. She was almost the exact opposite of me. She was rather vertically challenged, standing barely five feet tall but as she often reminded me, big things come in small packages. She had fiery red hair which today resembled a punk rockers from the eighties along with a leather ensemble to match. Her style had always been as unique as her personality as she grinned at me before saying, "So, spill it girlfriend, and tell me everything."

I did and by the time I was done the witch from the night before now had added yet another enemy if their paths were to ever cross. When I look back now, that was precisely what happened but I'm getting ahead of myself. She looked at me, shaking her head as I heard, "So mean old Mistress Rhonda huh? This I have got to see."

The two of us made our way into the kitchen where Randolph and Patrick had their heads together, looking into the refrigerator as if seeing if there was everything that would be needed for the dinner party that evening.

"Patrick?"

He turned, his eyes taking in the sight of the stunning little piece of dynamite standing beside me before lowering his eyes. "This is Deidre young man and she will be assisting you in your transformation. If she tells you to do something, you will obey her just as if it were me instructing you. Do you have any questions?"

"No Miss Rhonda."

I saw Deidre biting her lip, trying her best not to laugh as she walked over to where Patrick stood. She let her hand go under his chin though with her short stature he could probably have still seen her even looking down. Her voice was almost playful as she said, "Patrick will be very good because if he isn't then Mistress Rhonda will do horrible things to me. The last time it was thumbscrews and I have a recurring nightmare where I'm still in the clutches of this evil woman," as she mock shuddered.

This time it was Patrick who seemed to be biting his lip, though I'm not sure if he was trying to hold his laughter back or if he was worried she was telling the truth. Either way, she put her hand in his and as they left she gave me a wink and I couldn't help but shake my finger at her. I did know, he was in extremely good hands.

"Thumbscrews? Is there a reason I have been denied that privilege Mistress Rhonda?"

I glared at Randolph but as always after all this time he was impervious. We both discussed the evening and how hopefully it would proceed if everything went according to plan. To me it held the possibility of success but also possibly failure. It would all depend upon if my fellow actors would be able to play their own roles. I knew they were not only my employees but also my friends, still this was asking a lot of them.

The store I had spoken of earlier was comprised of many things. I had opened my first back in my homeland because I had found a need. Gurls like me had certain requirements and when I went looking I found that there was really no outlet for them. At least none that was reasonable in not only price but also quality and selection. Thus my venture into the business world came to life. A New Beginning was a store where no matter if you were a crossdresser, transgendered or someone who had an interest in such could visit without worrying about who might see or condemn them.

We offered everything a gurl would need along with quite a few extras. You could even have a complete makeover and a photo shoot if you desired and you wouldn't have to empty your bank account simply because others took advantage of what I heard called a dirty little secret. When you walked in the door you found yourself warmly welcomed and if you needed our help then we were more than happy to do so. Others simply wanted their privacy and we gave them the room the required so they didn't feel threatened. I wanted my store to be not only their favorite outlet for their desires but also their safe place.

Thus the home I had moved into had far too much space for both Randolph and I so I utilized it as my warehouse, stocking many of items here until they were required at the store. I had almost an entire floor devoted to it and since Deidre had helped me put it all together I knew right now she was standing there with Patrick, who probably thought he had died and gone to heaven. Thinking of that made me smile.

It was almost two hours later that I heard a pair of heels walking rather tentatively toward my office as my red headed friend and her newest creation came into view. I felt my heart begin to beat a little faster as I took in the vision that showed all of the promise that I had witnessed for a few brief moments last night. Patricia was beautiful, unlike the torn garment in her valise, the uniform she wore fitting her perfectly. The petticoat, the apron, stockings and very modest heels all helping to bring the gurl standing before me to life.

She had a shy smile on her face as I stepped out from behind my desk, walking slowly over as Deidre grinned at me and I walked around the young woman. Her hair had been curled, it was long enough to frame her face and her blue eyes sparkled with her dramatic but tasteful makeup making her look every inch the lovely servant she was portraying. I could tell she was anxiously awaiting my judgement but I was worried if I spoke to kindly that she wouldn't believe me. Finally, I just gave in and said, "Patricia, any true dominant would be very lucky to have such a beautiful gurl in their service. You look stunning dear."

To my amazement she took the compliment before lowering her eyes and saying softly, "You are far too kind to me Miss Rhonda. Miss Deidre is...amazing." I saw the woman standing beside her puff up like a little pigeon, her pride in her creation obvious.

I looked at her, my face passive as I said, "Well, she has pleased me with her actions today so it seems the thumbscrews will have to wait for another time perhaps." Patricia didn't see how the woman standing beside her stuck her tongue out at me as I turned so she couldn't see the grin on my face, before returning to my chair. "Deidre, if you will take Patricia into the kitchen and see if Randolph needs her assistance?"

"Yes my Queen." I glared her way as Deidre winked at the beautiful gurl standing next to her and it warmed my heart to hear her giggle. Soon enough, I was alone again and I took one final look at my list before my guests would arrive shortly. I had made sure they knew to come in via the back entrance as I needed a moment to speak to them prior to their entering the main part of the house.

When the car pulled up and the ladies got out I couldn't help the broad smile that filled my face. Michelle, Dee Dee and Helen had become far more than young ladies who worked for me, they were a part of my family, my new life here in Chicago. We all exchanged hugs and I shared my story for the second time that day. I could see in their eyes which mirrored the anger I had at one time but now the look they gave me was one of almost glee. I was giving them an opportunity to get in their jabs at me and they seemed to be far more excited than I had hoped. Bitches.

When we finally got into the house, we made our way to the dining area and I stuck my head in to give Patricia her first command of the night. It was about a minute later she walked in, the look on her face now mirroring her obvious nervousness as she tried to bring in two wineglasses, one in each trembling hand. "Ladies, this is Patricia. She is in service this night. Patricia, put the glasses down before you spill something on one of my guests, are you always this nervous?"