Ms. Tease Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lol. Pink and red."

I stare at it for a moment, thinking I'm imagining the words. I close my eyes, but when I open them again the marvelous things are still there, the letters strung together to make up four simple words that carry more weight than they've any right to. I can picture her sitting at the desk now. I watch as she raises the hem of her skirt and looks down in order to remind herself which pair she has on, smoothing the fabric across her crotch and causing some tingling sensations for her own self where they lay flat against her skin. I can see that she's wondering how the tiny piece of fabric could possibly interest me so.

The suddenness and ferocity of my orgasm catches me off guard. I arch my back as one volley after another leaves my cock, my semen launching high into the air at first, and then losing momentum and landing in bright-white milky strands on my chest, tangling in the hairs. It seems it'll never stop.

When it's over, I grab a hand towel and carefully sop up all the semen she's coaxed forth from me before sending her another text. "Bless your heart girl."

"Lol...U O K?" comes the reply.

"Much better. Thanks to you. I may have something of a panty fetish. Thanks for indulging me."

"No problem! I'll see if I have a pair I can spare :-P Night."

My dick gives a twitch as I read it, though I know he's out of commission for the evening. Suddenly inspired, I punch in: "Bless your heart. The pink and red pair would do just wonderfully. You can stick them in my box before you leave. Lol. Nighty night."

I know it's a long shot, but the idea of her peeling her underwear from her body and stuffing them down in my box is a painfully erotic one.

"Goodnight Brian."

Damn.

"Goodnight Ms. Tease. For the record though, I'll be checking my box at 12:01pm when I go in tomorrow."

I'm sure it's futile, but truly what man has ever won an argument with his cock under such circumstances? I finish my drink and pull on the boxers. The combination of the scotch and my orgasm has me drowsy. It's late, and when I check the clock I realize that a couple of hours have passed since we've begun this little dance.

When I plug the phone into the charger by the bed, it suddenly beeps at me, making my pulse quicken. I slip beneath the covers before reading it.

"I'll bring you a clean pair uuuggghhh."

The message makes my tender dick twitch again. I reach down to squeeze myself through the comforter as I message her back.

"Well, that's the SECOND best option, but if you're shy I guess I'll take it. Thank you."

"Yep," comes her reply, and I doze off wondering it she's bluffing.

12