Ms Thomas' Guide to Lovemaking Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Thomas teaches one-to-one about the birds and the bees.
5.2k words
4.77
18.4k
23
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

1

Beginners;

Imagine if you can't remember by personal account the first time somebody stepped into a game and realised just how small they felt. The first time a pool player tried his hand on a full-sized snooker table, the first time a kid went from the school field to a full-sized football pitch, the first time a wrestler stepped into the squared circle – the comparisons go on and on.

But considering that many a boy and girl lost their virginity on a single bed at best, if not on somebody's couch, or – if it was a really classy affair – in the alleyway behind the nightclub, Michael had nothing to be intimidated about when he laid eyes upon Vanessa's plush queen-sized bed.

When he laid eyes upon the bed in which they were about to make love in, the exciting possibilities became endless. For all the room to grapple and writhe and experience the sexual bliss to come, there was no room for error, just a playground of so much imagined eroticism.

She still had hold of his cock while she led him to the foot of the bed. Vanessa had clearly prepared the room before his arrival. More low-key lighting courtesy of lava lamps and chilli lights and scented candles – they shifted and flickered on the walls and ceiling, their ambiance amplified by cleverly placed mirrors. Though they could clearly see each other, it would be easy to get lost in each other all the same.

'Unzip me,' she said, her back turned to him. She let go of him for the meantime and allowed him the chance to take back a little control. 'Help me out of this thing,' she directed when he had lowered the zip at the back of her romper suit until the deep ridges of her spine were exposed right down to where her butt began.

Smooth shiny chocolate coloured flesh tempted his lips. He brushed aside her hair and first went to the nape of her neck, leaving a trail of kisses where he then proceeded to slide the soft lightweight fabric off her shoulders.

All the while she ground her backside up against his rigid cock, and otherwise took his hands and guided them around to manhandle her big tits. 'You love these don't you?'

Michael sighed appreciatively, nibbling at her shoulder, and kneaded her tits in the palms of his hands, spurred on by the direction of hers over his. He nodded. 'I'm about to love them even more, and not just with my hands,' he replied boldly.

'Mmm, they're going to fit your hands very nicely,' Vanessa agreed whole-heartedly, and then turned her head to look up at him. 'And hopefully your mouth...'

Like magic it seemed that she could command him even without words. Just by looking at him it seemed she could project what she was about to do. Before long Michael was following her lead again, and together they were peeling off her bodysuit, all the way down to the waist, and revealing her voluptuous form – not least of all her magnificent tits as they threatened to bust out of the bra she was wearing.

More flesh was on show now, and Michael was enjoying the exhilarating view from over her shoulder, of the dark and fully-rounded peaks, barely contained by their thin cups.

She shifted his attention to the large chrome-edged mirror hung over the bed, where they could both see each other, and where her hands playfully moulded his around her bra-clad breasts.

It was a smoky brown partly transparent bra, with not much to it but a kind of glossy appearance. Her thick nipples stiff and protruding tickled the palms of his hands as she guided him around those fleshy globes.

When she finally took his hands away to show off a little more, purposely bumping and grinding back into him again, she smiled seductively at his response. Michael's expression blanked out in his awe of her mature beauty.

'Ever unhooked a bra, Michael?' she asked. He shook his head, a sheepish grin glimmering beneath the facade of enchantment. 'I suppose now's as good a time to learn.'

Trying to be gentle he fumbled with trembling fingers. Trying to make good of the sensuality of the moment, he was too proud to admit that, nope...

'Come on,' he muttered, his face a picture of deep concentration. Vanessa's shoulders lightly shuddered with internal laughter.

'It's just two hooks on elastic. Yank them together,' she suggested; her hands now securing the straining cups that could barely secure her heavy bust.

Success! Michael felt the hooks give and the garment fell partly away, the straps slipping from Vanessa's shoulders.

'Now touch me,' she whispered, inviting his hands to slip in underneath. When he slid his hands beneath the loose bra cups to find the softest, warmest, smoothest flesh, he crooned in silence, instinctively now pressing his hips into her from behind as she gasped her appreciation.

'Hmmm,' Vanessa purred, 'god you have nice hands.' With no more need for it, she let the bra slip away completely, and arched her back, using both hands to reach behind and pull Michael closer by the neck.

Michael was suddenly obsessed, gently squeezing and kneading her fulsome flesh. He tweaked lightly at her hard black nipples, feeling her shudder and jolt.

She hissed. 'Ooh, you don't know how sensitive these things get.' Vanessa turned to face him again at last, and engaged him in a deep French kiss, stealthily unbuttoning his shirt as she continued her seduction.

Michael barely noticed until it was gone from his shoulders and the warm flesh of her hands glided over the bare flesh of his chest, filling him with a pleasure that crackled like static. Kicking off his shoes, slipping off his socks, he was now fully naked and hard before her, and her hands were everywhere as she continued to kiss him.

That wasn't going to stop him from having what he had waited too long for. Since their encounter six nights previously there was one specific matter of business left unfinished. Now both hands pawed her bare breasts, great fleshy pillows of pleasure that yielded to his firm hands.

He'd had one nipple in his mouth already that night, the moment things got a little carried away. Now though, both big breasts were exposed, and his desires unhindered by restricting clothes. Michael soaked in the magnificent sight, kneading and squeezing those plump orbs together.

He reached down further then, grabbing Vanessa by the waist and swooped in to latch his lips on one erect black nipple, and let instinct guide him. Her legs twitched, faltered, turned to jelly as his tongue swirled wetly and his lips sucked eagerly.

Vanessa gasped, 'oh my god,' and then he moved over to offer the other equal attention. 'That's a good way to get me wet.'

And that's all he needed to hear to know that he could carry on experiencing the pleasure of turning her on, teasing her rubbery nipples into growing ever thicker and harder. Eventually Vanessa inhaled harshly and leapt in her skin. 'Oop,' she yelped as he nibbled carefully at her with his teeth.

But she allowed him to go on, giggling breathlessly as she grew to trust him, and enjoyed the warmth and hardness of his naked body against hers, in contrast to the tingly chills he was causing her.

'Now the rest,' she whispered, guiding his hands a little lower, to her hips where she coaxed his fingers into getting under the material of the remaining romper suit. Michael slid down to his knees, taking it down with him to her feet and stared up at her naked form.

All that remained hidden now was the fruit of her sex, barely hidden at all beneath a little back g-string. His hands roamed from her thighs to her hips, and as he rose to stand again, back to her breasts. She met him in a sweet embrace and for a moment they just cuddled and breathed.

'You feel amazing up against me,' Michael murmured, his hands slowly adventuring down her back to fill his hands with her plentiful buttocks.

'Mmmm, you're telling me, Michael,' she swooned. She sat down then at the foot of the bed and with a salivating mouth she once again proceeded to polish the head of his cock.

2

'Come down here and taste,' Vanessa said. In an instant he was down on his jelly-like knees, between her legs and face to face. She opened her mouth and offered him her tongue. 'Suck it,' she insisted, and then, 'here, let me show you.'

Michael stuck out his tongue on command and the next thing he knew, she was practically blowing his tongue as she had his cock. Twisted as it seemed to him, she then had him repeating the action on her.

He could taste himself on her and it was strangely turning him on. 'Women don't taste much different, the clean ones at least,' Vanessa explained. 'You're a real good kisser, Michael. Your mouth would be heaven all over my pussy.'

The look on her face said everything. So full of lust she was trying hard to keep her composure, but she had been looking forward to this as much as anything that would come after.

'Would you like to taste me?' Vanessa asked.

'I'd love to,' he confidently exclaimed. His hands snaked slowly from both knees, up her thighs and into her lap.

'Do you know your way around down there?'

'I've got a decent idea,' he grinned. Just because he hadn't done this before didn't mean that he hadn't seen things.

'Well just a moment,' Vanessa stopped him. Looking down on herself, she pulled the gusset of her g-string aside and exposed her plump and shaven smooth pussy. All she had was a neatly shorn landing strip up above.

She sported a thick fleshy hood over which she pointed out was her special little love button. 'When you tease a woman with your tongue, when you're kissing, this is often what she's thinking about. All women are a bit different. They need varied techniques and pressures and speeds, but I'll let you know. Otherwise just think of my clit as the tip of my tongue, and eat me like a juicy peach.'

The butterflies now raged. Michael's stomach knotted once again. They kissed a little more, if anything to refresh his memory, but also to restore his confidence. This was new territory. He adventured right in like Robin Hood on a hit and run.

3

Taking the reins Michael grabbed the stringy straps of Vanessa's g-string and practically yanked it from her body. Laughing she rolled onto her back, taking hold of her knees and rolling her hips up to invite him in.

His first taste of a woman's sex, almost savoury like sweet seafood – no wonder some nicknamed pussy "clam" – he gripped her by the innermost thighs and began to kiss his way along the inside of both knees to tease her.

Vanessa purred her approval. 'Oh you've thought this through!'

Finally after anticipation had turned into absolute edge of the seat suspense, Michael dipped down between her wetting labia folds and lapped upward so deliberately slowly that Vanessa let out a breathy 'ahhhhh,' which seemed to go on until the tip of his tongue touched base against her engorged clit.

He worked his way up slowly again, repeating the motion, eyes trained on Vanessa's over the peaks of her heaving breasts. Eyes wide she nodded and gasped as he began to add more pressure and to put her advice to good use.

'Just like a peach,' she recalled breathily, so he began to gobble at her softly, lapping up her now dripping juices.

'You have the most gorgeous peach,' he relayed, gasping and swallowing, before she began to gyrate and buck against his deepening tongue.

'Oh,' she softly exclaimed, 'oh sweet fucking Jesus!'

Michael stepped up his game and began Frenching her with his tongue as she bucked upward to meet his thrusts. 'Work on my clit and try teasing me with your fingers,' she cooed, racing from one orgasm to the next.

Again he fumbled now. She was not going to let another orgasm escape so easily though. She shocked him by taking control, namely grabbing him by the wrist and guiding two of his soaked fingers in deep to the knuckle.

There Michael knelt, completely in shock as he felt Vanessa's silken inner workings clamping down around him and using his fingers as a juicer. Vanessa lost control. She was riding his hand like a bitch out of hell and crying her orgasmic hysteria for the world to hear.

'Get that tongue back to work,' she huffed and began to laugh at herself. She had probably terrified the white boy, but regardless he soldiered on. If anything though, this newfound power he had discovered – fucking hell, the things a man could do to a woman with just the tip of his tongue – was definitely not something he could dismiss.

All the more because he was so deeply spellbound by the cougar Miss Vanessa Thomas, he became entranced by how beautiful she was, all the more now that he was learning first-hand how to bring her such unimagined pleasure.

4

'Come up here and let me lick you,' she panted, curling one perfectly manicured finger invitingly. Michael climbed the foot of the bed and followed her up into the middle, so hard and aching for her. For the first time now he lay naked with a woman.

Skin to skin, in the afterglow of their shared lip service, they glued instantly together, lips to lips again. Their tastes coming together, they kissed hungrily, a mess of tangled limbs growing hungrier.

'That was an amazing first go,' she declared. 'I was right about that tongue.'

'Fucking hell, I could eat your juicy peach anytime,' Michael declared breathlessly.

She laughed. It was corny but with a little practice any woman would be pouncing onto his cock after a good half-hour session and riding him into the sunset. 'Really,' she asked, 'I could literally ride your face right now.'

In at the deep end, Michael suggested that she show him what she meant. Immediately she was up and over him, lowering her dripping pussy onto the saddle of his nose and mouth.

'Grab my arse and pinch it and spank it,' she suggested eagerly, and quickly he got the idea. This was not quite the definition of lovemaking that he knew or expected, but Michael was not complaining. As she ground her feverish wet clit and slit down over his tongue, he was afraid that he might burst and spurt a gallon of come all over the bed in awe of how sexually charged they had become.

And then Vanessa changed position, bending down on all fours, to rest herself against his torso. The feel of her warm breasts smooshing up against him again, he was almost certainly prepared to feel her swallowing him whole again.

They were now in a 69 and going at it hammer and tongs, both of them seeing stars. The sound of wet sloshing and slurping and sucking and smacking – music to their ears – and the intensity with which Vanessa plunged and sucked at his aching length, soon drove Michael right over the edge.

He announced himself with an almighty 'FUUUUUCK!!' clenching his body from his thighs to his loins. 'Oh god I'm coming,' he cried, bear-hugging her at the waist. Vanessa gripped his cock at the base, aimed him straight up and glided right back down onto him with her tongue.

He flooded her mouth countless times. 'Mmmm,' came the muffled sound, and slightly alarmed. She swallowed and swallowed and he just kept coming, spurting hard down her throat until he was spent.

'Fucking hell, how much do you come?' she eventually managed to say, wiping the excess from her lips. Crawling off him, his face was a mess. A wet grin from ear to ear, dazed he just lay there laughing.

'Oh my god,' he repeated over and again as she laughed along and wiped her pussy juices from his face. 'I can't stop seeing fucking stars,' he laughed.

'Let's rest for a few minutes,' Vanessa suggested, and panting she lay down beside him, one thigh resting over his spent member. 'And then some refreshments are in order.'

5

It wasn't so long ago that Michael was standing in Vanessa's kitchen for the very first time, freezing and trying to warm up. Not even two hours later they were both stood pressed together, naked as god intended, minus the fig leaves, and almost chugging down champagne and fresh orange juice.

From a sort of makeshift date that came with the possibility of sex, Michael had gone from nervous and anxious young man to a mellowed out mess of a man, comfortable with their casual nudity as they stood studying each other and sipping.

Never had a Friday night been spent so well, and yet still he could not believe that this enchanting ebony beauty was a friend of his mother's.

'So this is lovemaking?' he reflected with intended mirth, having just had his face literally fucked by a horny cougar' 'Interesting,' he trailed off, staring deep into her eyes. Again Vanessa blushed, for the third time since that had happened. She carefully ran her hand down the length of his flaccid but heavy cock, and ran her fingertips through the light hairs nesting around his testicles.

'That wasn't lovemaking,' she replied sheepishly. 'I don't quite know what that was...'

'It was fucking wild!'

'It was and I'm blaming you,' she agreed, clawing his chest hair with her nails. She bared her teeth and added, 'and I fucking loved it,' before biting down on his nipple.

Michael gasped. Both pleasure and pain sent chills down his body and his cock again started to react. 'What is the difference between sex and lovemaking?' he asked. 'I know there's a movie version, and then as far as I know there's an elusive reality that nobody seems to talk about anymore.'

'Well, Mr Psychologist,' she began, tracing lines up and down his body with her fingertips and nails, 'you can love anyone if you let yourself – and that goes for both men and women – but sometimes a woman's body, for instance,' she explained whilst guiding his hands to her breasts again, 'needs something that words and gifts can't say...'

'I really like your hands on me,' she diverted momentarily with a hopeless smirk, hoping that he would continue alone while she spoke. She was not disappointed. He did not take his hands off her again.

'Making love, to me at least, is both a physical and emotional connection. Once you know you have it with someone, your bodies take over and seek to communicate through it,' Vanessa explained as though it was the most delicious thing in the world. But to her it was.

'Do we have it?' Michael asked.

To make her point Vanessa once again handled his big fat cock with one delicate little hand and she smiled at him with just her eyes. 'I'd say it's about time I showed you,' she said. More than anything she wanted to feel his love, and knew that he felt the same.

6

Once again they made their way back upstairs where she laid him down in her bed. Michael asked if he needed to put on a condom, if anything out of courtesy. He didn't want to fuck up now, not with Vanessa, and not with a child neither planned while Michael didn't have a career.

She just smiled and shook her head, laying a disarming kiss on his forehead.

'Shhhh, you're safe with me,' she whispered, straddling his hips and coming to rest just above his tall and proud new erection. Ever so tenderly their eyes connected, and with a warm smile that promised she would protect him, Vanessa's lips pelted his with soft kisses.

'I've wanted to feel you inside me since that night,' she gushed, heaving her breasts up against him. 'Now it's about to happen.' All the while her hips snaked and gyrated, Michael's cock sheathed between her buttocks like a knife in the block. 'I can't believe I'm about to take your virginity,' she beamed.

'I can't think of anyone better,' Michael said confidently. 'You are so fucking beautiful I wanted you to take me home with you that night.'

Caught by surprise, Vanessa didn't expect that her eyes might sting, the telltale sign that she might actually well up and shed a tear. She breathed deeply and penetrated his eyes deeper, more intently, while she adjusted herself, one hand reaching down between them to line him up beneath her.

'Are you ready to be loved, baby?' she asked. Achingly he braced himself and held his breath. He was so hard and sensitive, even after coming earlier. When she slowly eased down to open up to the head of his cock, he could feel those silky folds giving way to an intensely delicious heat inside.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12