Ms. US Marshall

Story Info
When transporting a prisoner goes wrong.
2.7k words
4.33
86.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dating a female cop isn't really fun for men I guess. In the looks department I turn enough heads. Just over 5 ft, long black hair, big brown eyes and a natural figure that would made women jealous. That helped the relationships, sometimes, but they all eventually frizzled down to nothing. I decided to go into law enforcement because of my father. My mother passed away at birth and my father died in the line of duty during a major drug bust when I was a teenager.

I knew that law enforcement was a dangerous job but the thing that hurt the most was the knowledge that my father was betrayed by his partner, resulting in his death. Ever since then I knew that my life would be spent in the law enforcement field. Eventually I became a U.S. Marshall and became in charge of transporting high profile prisoners to court or to a different facility.

The day my life changed was when the transport case and profile of Viktor Nikolsky came across my desk. It was a normal transport that my partner and I handled but the person who was shown in the profile was much more interesting then transport details. He was 34 years of age and according to the notes 6'4. Looking at the man in the picture I see midnight black hair and dark eyes set underneath a pair of elegant eyebrows. His nose was straight and aristocratic and his cheekbones stood out and made his face beautiful to behold.

The only mar to the perfection was a single scar running 3 inches long from the end of his left eyebrow down to the side of his face. The scar brought to attention the dangerous man that he really is. For those who have never heard of Viktor the scar would be enough to make a normal person avoid him. However, this criminal is the beloved son of the Russian mafia boss Ivan Nikolsky.

Tales of Viktor and his narrow escapes from the law have run through many squad rooms but we finally nabbed him. According to the file he needed to be transported to court at 9 a.m. tomorrow for the alleged killing of 10 people. Thinking about seeing him in person sent a shiver of apprehension through my spine. I didn't like the idea of transporting this man.

He was dangerous, had dangerous connections and was dangerous threat to my libido as well. I didn't like the reaction of my body whenever I looked into those black eyes in his picture. Just staring into the picture for a few more minutes imagining what he would be like in bed made me hot and wet. Guiltily I closed the folder and went home to get some rest for a busy day and hastily blame the feelings I had in my office as just horniness since I haven't been with a man for a while.

-------------------------

The first part of the job actually entailed getting Viktor into the car. So here I was with Viktor in handcuffs next to me while I waited for my partner and the car. The obvious male approval of my body was evident in his intent gaze and the way the right side of his mouth crooked up just slightly. I didn't like him and told him as much and was just rewarded with a deep male chuckle.

By accident (or not) the front of my body happened to mesh against him while helping him into the car. Just the one touch instantly hardened my nipples and sent currents of heat to lower areas of my body. The look on his face when he was finally seated in the car showed that he noticed my body's reaction. Bastard.

Stan, my partner, seemed to be in a chipper mood while I sat straight as a pin in the passenger seat of the car. The drive to the court seemed to take longer then it usually does. The darkly handsome prisoner restrained in the back might of had something to do with it too. I was starting to finally relax when Stan pulled into a rest stop on the side of the highway. Angrily I turn to him, "No stopping, we can do whatever we need to do when we get to the courthouse. You know the procedure."

Stan looked at me and shrugged as he killed the engine. "Sorry kid, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Be back in 5." Brooding I stare out the window on high alert when I hear the gunshot. In a panic I jump out of the car, make sure its locked and run towards the mens bathroom. No way was anyone hurting my partner while I was on duty. I take out my gun and have it on the ready when I swing around the side of the building. Stan is calmly walking towards me without a worry in the world.

"Stan! What the hell just happened? I thought something was wrong. I heard a gunshot!"

Stan's my partner so naturally I put away my gun while I'm ranting. Stan was all smiles as he walked up to me and gave me a right hook that made me go down hard and see stars. As I try and recover Stan gives me another one that almost makes me black out. Struggling to stay awake I feel Stan bind and gag me.

"Sorry kid," he whispers as he throws me into the back trunk of the car and covers my face with a white piece of gauze that had a funny smell. As I slip into unconsciousness he says, "The money that the Nikolsky family gave me was too hard to resist. Don't worry though, I was assured that you would meet a quick, unexplained death."

----------------------------------------------------

I was pretty sure I was dead when my eyes finally opened. At least my body felt like someone's attempted to kill me and I could feel my face swelling. Shifting I could feel the the soft mattress underneath me with sheets that had to be egyptian cotton. My head was resting on the softest pillow. So maybe I was in heaven, but I'm pretty sure angels don't restrain people.

My arms were tied to opposite bedposts but with enough slack that I could rest my arms comfortably above my head. My legs were untied so I gave a little thanks for that. So I'm not in heaven, so where was I exactly is the question. Thats when he walked in. A man who had to be lucifer himself he was so handsome in an all black three piece suit that screamed expensive.

He walked over and sat on the bed invading my personal space and overwhelming me of his scent of expensive cologne and his natural scent of man. His scent sent my body on fire which was enough to stir me out of my daydreaming. "Let me out of here Viktor and I'm sure we could find a way to make this incident seem like nothing. If not then you can say good-bye to any sort of sympathy from the jury in your court case."

Viktor pinned me down with his dark eyes and just lifted an eyebrow. "Ah, my little U.S. Marshall," he crooned in a sexy Russian accent. "You should know by now that I shall not be able to appear in court. Those trials are a terrible bore and killing is just so much more fun." At the end of this sentence he gave me a wicked grin that made me shiver on the inside.

Half fear of death and half something else that I didn't care to identify. "I really should be heading back to my safe house but I had to come see you again my little dark minx. Smelling your fragrance in that car and not being able to touch you or alleviate myself was a cruel joke. But now your here for me to do what I want."

Fear raced through me. Sure I like it when men are a little rough in the bedroom but being taken without my consent is another story. I start to fight the bonds around my hands and try lashing out at Viktor. I was satisfied when my kick found its mark landing in his solar plexus and knocking out his air. I held my body at the ready as I wait for him to get off of the floor.

He was chuckling when he got up and still laughing when he took a wicked looking knife out of its holster. "I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice Ms. Marshall." His words were harsh and his eyes held a spark of anger that made my knees go weak. Roughly he starts unbuttoning my top but the bonds got in the way so he simply cut my clothing off of me.

I stayed extremely still while he did this because I knew one flick of his wrist could be the end of my life for me. In the end I was left exposed and defenseless. Viktor got up and quickly undressed revealing heavily muscled body and a cock that made me gasp.

Hearing my gasp Viktor smiles and starts to slowly pump his cock for me. I stare at him do this and I'm amazed at his size. He had to be at least 10 inches and extremely thick. He walks back over to me with his knife still at the ready. Knowing there was no other way out I close my eyes and turn away as he climbs in-between my legs. I wait for him to impale me with his monster cock when I feel his tongue on my clit.

Surprised I look down at him and see him staring straight back at me as he does wicked things to me that make my body boil with heat. I try to move my body away but Viktor just holds me with his vice-like arms and presses the knife against my stomach in a gesture to remind me who held the cards.

"You need to stop this now Viktor," I try to say in my sternest voice but he was ignoring me. I couldn't give in. I was a cop and he was a dangerous criminal, doing this would just be wrong. But there was no way for me to stop him or get out of my bonds.

Left with no choice I close my eyes and try the best I could to ignore the feelings that Viktor's tongue was causing on my clit. When he increased his tempo I couldn't help the moans that were coming out of my mouth. It was like I was someone else. I was left to Viktor's whim and was soon begging for him to let me cum. "Please, please, please, please, please." I would chat over and over. I knew it was wrong but it felt so good.

But he just continued to torture with his tongue while his intense black eyes would take in my every action and every word. When I was sure I would die if I didn't cum Viktor suddenly heaved himself up with a groan and thrust his cock fully into me. I didn't know if I was in extreme pain or pleasure when he pulled himself almost fully out and slammed back into me again.

"Ugnnnnhhh," I moaned. WIth three most thrusts I was screaming. "Oh my god, YES! Please, please, please Viktor make me cum. Oh god, your so big. Oh my god. Oh my god. Yessssssssssssss!" Two more thrusts and I was having the most intense orgasm of my life.

Viktor fuses his mouth to mine and I greedily accept him while he slowly rides me though my orgasm. He would give a sexy little moan every time my body clenched around his cock which only made me wetter.

"Uncut me from the restraints. Pleaseee.," I gasped. I was crazed and needed to be free from the restraints. With two deft swipes of his knife I was free and rolling him over so I could be on top. Instantly I start riding his cock hand and fast. I needed what his body could give me.

His large hands gripped my hips while his hips thrust up to meet mine. I'm sweating and moaning and slave to Viktor's huge cock. I could feel it bumping against my cervix with every thrust making me wild. When he started to finger my clit I screamed as my world shattered into a million pieces again.

He pulled out of me and quickly threw me onto the mattress on my stomach. I get up on all fours and he growls as I look back at him. He starts to tease my clit with his cock until I'm moaning again and begging him to fuck me. Finally he shoves his fat cock into me and starts to fuck me hard.

"Oh god YES fuck me," I'm screaming over and over. I didn't care who he was or who I was at this point. All I cared about was what his huge cock was doing to my pussy. He rode me long and hard. My pussy started to tingle and I knew that another orgasm was coming. Just when I was going to hit my peak he stopped.

"Fuck! I'm right there, you can't stop," I begged. He smiled at me and said, "The next time you cum is going to be when I'm cumming inside of you." WIth that he starts fucking me again and stopping right when I'm about to cum every time.

He was driving me crazy. He knew exactly how to ride me and I loved every second. Finally I sensed a change in Viktor's pace, it was fast yet choppy. When he started to groan I felt it all the way down to my pussy.

"Ughhh." I moaned, incoherent with each trust, over and over. When I started to cum this time he didn't stop but increased his pace. I screamed as I cummed all over his cock. Viktor groaned and I felt his hot cum filling me, which set off another orgasm.

Spent, I lay down on the bed while Viktor looks at me with a knowing smile. Too tired to respond I give him a little wink and start to pass out. Right before I go to sleep I feel his lips lightly touch mine.

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock which I annoyingly was blaring in my ear. Opening one eye I could see that if I didn't get up now I would be late for work. Dragging myself into the bathroom I feel a strange soreness between my legs and thats when everything came back to me.

I wasn't sure if it was a crazy dream or real life since I obviously was here in my apartment and not some lush room with a sexy russian hitman. Going into my living room I see a note and the newspaper headline.

Obviously the news of Viktor getting out was on the front page but also the news of one of the Marshalls who transported him. Apparently my backstabbing partner was stabbed, multiple times and then left on the doorstep of our headquarters. Served him right for double crossing me.

As for the note it was all business and from Viktor telling me that Stan had told headquarters that I had to leave the transport because I was deathly ill and he thought that he could transfer Viktor himself. So I guess my ass was covered that Viktor got away.

However, at the end Viktor wrote, "Don't think your going to be out of my clutches for long my little Minx. This isn't the last time Viktor Nikolsky will be in your life and thats a promise."

The only telltale sign that the last part of his note effected me was the way my body was instantly hot and wet. Not really sure if I should be worried or not I put the note down and start getting ready for work.

THE END

-----------------------------

This is my very first story so I could appreciate feedback. Thank you!