Ms. Varner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ms. Varner came behind him and pushed him over to the bed and down on his stomach. Russ, for some reason did not say a word. He just lay there with his feet dangling off of the side of the bed. Next, the door slammed shut and the room became completely dark. Ms. Varner, still in the room behind him, jumped on top of Russ, straddling the small of his back.

“You see Russ, you don’t really have much choice but to do as I say,” she leaned over and spoke softly in his ear, her hard nipples rubbing his back as her breasts dangled from her body. You will do as I say because you want to. I am going to show you that you want many things that you are unaware of young man. That is why you are where you are now, because it is what you want. You may not be able to bring yourself to tell me but I know what you want. You really want to lick my pussy, to suck on my clit; you just haven’t admitted it to yourself yet. I am going to make you admit, and not just admit but make you beg to lick my pussy. I am going to do things you might think are horrible now but you will soon be begging for it.”

“Why are you doing this? Why? I don’t understand.”

Because I can. Because it pleases me. You want to please me don’t you Russ?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“See. I told you that you wanted to do as I say. I tell you what. Do you want to fuck Russ? That is really what you want isn’t it?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Okay, just a minute.”

Ms. Varner got off of Russ and lit some candles. Russ could see a dressing mirror between the velvet-covered windows on the other side of the bed. He looked for Ms. Varner in the mirror but could not find her. Then he saw her behind him. She wore something, something black, something around her hips, he could see what appeared to be a black cock protruding from the front of it and the reality of it all sank in. She held something else in her hand only it was too dark to see.

“No. I am not like that. Don’t use that thing on me. Do you think I am queer or something?”

“Shut up boy,” she said as she went around to the other side of the bed and fastened a collar around his neck. There was a chain on the collar and she hooked it to the bed rail so he couldn’t raise his head. “You said you wanted to fuck and now I am going to fuck you. I told you that you would beg to lick my pussy and now you will.”

Once his neck was fastened she returned to his feet and unfastened the shackles from his ankles and spread his legs apart tying them to the bedposts. He was stretched apart across the bed with his ass exposed and his wrists still cuffed behind him. He struggled some, but he knew it was no use.

He could see her in the mirror stroking the black cock, rubbing something on it. She smiled as though pleased with herself. Her pale skin now looked reddish in the candlelight. Her teeth seemed to glow from between the lips of her smile. She got on her knees between his legs and grabbed the cheeks of his butt.

“Such a nice ass. Poor baby has never had any pussy and now he is going to get fucked in the ass. Don’t you wish you had licked my pussy now? Too bad isn’t it. As much as I am going to enjoy doing this to you, I do really like to have my pussy licked. Just think you could be enjoying my sweet juices and now you have to take it in the ass like a little sissy boy,” she mocked him as she pulled his ass cheeks apart with one hand and guided the fake cock up to his asshole, teasing him with the pointed head.

It felt slick and hard on his asshole. He was half excited, half scared. Ambivalent feelings were flooding his mind. He was asking himself a million questions. His mind was overloaded. Why was his cock still hard? Why had he let himself get into this situation? What kind of woman was she? Then he felt her hand slip underneath him and grab his cock. Her hand was slick from the lube.

“Oh my, you do like it. Look at how hard that dick is of yours. Do you like me to stroke it like that? You see I told you that you would like it. I know what you like. Now relax my boy, and it won’t hurt so much.”

With that she pushed the strap-on hard against his asshole. She could feel it give way and allow the black phallus enter him. She felt Russ gasp and stiffen. She stopped and pulled it back a little and then pushed it in again only this time a little deeper. She stroked his cock harder. He said nothing. Then he raised his ass some to allow her hand more room to stroke his cock and in so doing forced the plastic cock deeper in his ass. She knew she had him then and she began to fuck his ass in earnest, just as someone with a real cock might do. He had relaxed and his body no longer stiffened. His ass was no longer virgin. Russ looked up in the mirror and he could see Ms. Varner’s face. She leered obscenely back at him smirking at the power she had exercised.

“Now, beg me to fuck you, you bitch.”

He said nothing. She stopped stroking his cock and grabbed his hips with both hands pulling her own hips harder against him. She had held some of the length of the strap-on in reserve and now she gave him the full length. It hurt so bad he could feel it in the pit of his stomach. When she was stroking his cock he didn’t notice the pain, but now it was leaving him breathless.

“Stop”

“Beg, bitch”

“No”

“Beg me bitch.”

He looked at her. Her expression was angry and tough. He could feel tears in his eyes, his dick going limp.

“Okay, okay.”

“Beg me I said.”

“Please, please stop, I’ll lick your pussy. I’ll do whatever, please stop.”

She stopped and reached around and took hold of his dick, gently stroking it. I began to stiffen with each stroke getting longer and harder. She loved the power she held over it. She felt Russ’s hips began to move. She looked down at the strap-on in his ass. Her pussy felt wet. She could feel her juices between her thighs. She felt light headed. Power made her feel this way. Her heart raced. She had always had this power ever since she was a young girl. She knew how to pick them and once picked she knew how to use them. Now, as a woman she had developed her skill to the point that she could use it like a fine instrument to get what she craved. She thought this must be how a vampire feels with the first taste of blood from a new victim.

Russ began to jerk. He was coming. His back bowed and she felt his cock spasm shooting his seed on her bedspread. She first thought that she should punish him for soiling her bedspread, but she let it pass. She had other more pressing needs. Russ had collapsed under her. The orgasm left him exhausted. He was shaking, trembling.

She unlocked his wrists and then loosed his ankles. He lay still on the bed.

“Get up boy. I believe you have a promise to keep.”

Russ stood up by the bed. Ms. Varner turned down the covers and crawled in the bed leaning back against the headboard, pulling her knees up. She unbuckled the harness of the strap-on and slipped it off tossing it to the floor. Then she opened her legs wide. The cool air felt good. She was hot. The insides of her thighs were slick and wet. Her pussy lips were puffy and swollen. She ran her fingers down between the lips of her cunt letting two of them run down on either side of her clit. It jutted out erect, pink, and shiny.

“Get over here.”

Russ was dizzy, intoxicated. He didn’t know what to feel. His nerves were numb. He didn’t know what to think. Then he looked at Ms. Varner. Her face was in shadow. He only heard her voice. He could see her breasts and stomach by the lights of the candles. He could see her fingers spreading the lips of her pussy apart and her clit sticking out, practically demanding to be licked. He obeyed and crawled into bed between her legs and bowed his head down to her pussy. He could smell her. He could feel her heat. As he lowered her head she put her hand behind his head and guided his mouth to her mound.

“That’s a good boy, be gentle, kiss it, lick it, and learn to worship it. A woman’s pussy is a holy, sacred thing. Treat it well and it will be the source of much pleasure to you. It has a power you are just now learning about. Most men never get to meet a woman like me. You are very special Russ and fortunate to be able to worship my pussy. Now do as you are told from now on. Do you hear me?”

Russ did as he was told, licking and kissing her pussy. Surprisingly, he found it pleasant, hard to describe, but pleasant. Soon his efforts were having an effect on Ms. Varner. Her hips began to squirm; her pussy began to move slowly up and down. Her hand pressed his face harder into her groin. It excited him. He felt proud to know he could give her pleasure. He wasn’t sure why, but he did want to please her. Even if she had humiliated him, hurt him, he wanted more than anything to make her happy. She was smearing his face into the juices of her pussy. Now she used both hands. He tried to suck and lick her clit. He felt his cock stiffen, getting so hard it ached. Soon Ms. Varner’s movements became more frantic as her hips bucked harder against his face. She began to moan.

“Daaaaaaaamn, that feels good. Lick boy. Lick it. God I love it.”

Then she pushed him away. She was panting. Her skin glowed with perspiration. She pushed him from between her legs and rolled over rising from the bed, leaving Russ on his knees on the bed.

“That was pretty good for a beginner. You liked it didn’t you? I told you that you would. Move over and let me lie back down.”

Russ backed down to the foot of the bed as Ms. Varner got back in and reclined on her back and opened her legs. Each foot pointed to either side of Russ and to each corner of the mattress. Ms. Varner held out her arms as though to console Russ.

“Come here my boy. You have been very good. Come get what you want.”

Russ looked at her suspiciously. He wasn’t sure what he wanted. He was beginning to feel powerless and humiliated. Then Ms. Varner took one hand and spread her pussy open. The sight of it mesmerized Russ.

“Come her and fuck me. Let me be your first. You’ll never forgive yourself if you let this chance pass you by.”

It was too easy he thought. After dating Julie for two years he was lucky to get to feel her up and this women was offering herself to him. It seemed too good to be true. It felt like a trap. But Ms. Varner looked so good, her pussy looked so good, and besides his cock was doing the thinking now. He climbed up on her as she took his cock and guided it into her.

It felt hotter than he imagined, wetter too. Ms. Varner gasped slightly as he pushed himself into her in one smooth motion. It was heaven. He lowered himself on to her as she grabbed his ass with both hands. He could feel the muscles in her cunt squeeze him.

She looked at him as her pussy squeezed his cock. It was a trick she had developed long ago and she knew out it made men feel. She liked to see his reactions; she knew what it meant to be the first woman to really sexualize him, to treat him this way. From now on he would be ruined for any other woman who didn’t understand the way he would be when she was finished training him. He would always be submissive to her. He would become addicted to her and the way she treated him.

“That’s my boy, fuck me good, give me that cock of yours,” she spoke seductively. She moved her hands from his thrusting hips and up his back and held him close, bringing him close to her and kissed him hard on the mouth, her tongue fucking his mouth while he fucked her pussy. Her own hips rising up to be his, she ground her clit against him. His cock was larger than that of any other man she had ever had and she could feel the head of it moving inside her. She hadn’t wanted him to get conceited about it but she had been craving his cock ever since she had seen the outline of it his jeans as he stood at her front door. It stretched her lips wide apart and caused her clit to be stimulated in a way no other man had done. She loved the way his balls slapped against her ass. He may have been just a boy but he was hung like no man she had ever known. The way his shoulders stiffened and the muscles in his arms flexed as he pumped her made even more excited. She could feel her own orgasm rising up in her… And then, then it happened.

“Dammmn boy, fuck me, fuck, ooooooh yes.” Her orgasm nearly made her pass out. She caught her breath. “Keep fucking me boy, keep fucking me.”

She was multi-orgasmic, that is why she liked younger men. They could recover from an orgasm faster than older men. She needed a man to could fuck her often and hard. She wanted someone who had the stamina to fuck her over and over, not like her husband. Poor thing, he was rich, but he was too old and fat and sometimes she thought maybe she fucked him to death. Sometimes she felt bad the way she cuckolded him. But now she had what she needed, someone young, horny, and could be molded into a submissive pet, a little fuck toy, her bitch, her stud, someone on whom she could exercise the power that she loved so much. Like a vampire, it made her feel immortal.

Russ kept thrusting into her. She kissed and bit his neck. She seemed possessed. She wrapped her ankles around his legs and ground her pussy hard against him. Her arms squeezed him tight. If this was what fucking was all about, he thought, he loved it.

She could feel him tense up. She sensed he was going to cum again.

“Don’t cum! Do you understand? Don’t cum yet. If you think you are going to cum stop and let it pass and then start back. I am not through with you yet. Do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am,” he said almost out of breath. He stopped his thrusting, but Ms. Varner kept humping him. He tried to hold back but he could not. He felt his balls contract and the semen spurt into her.

“You came didn’t you? I told you not to. Don’t let your dick go soft on me. Do you hear? Keep fucking me. Think about me and make your dick stay hard.”

He could feel himself going soft.

“Remember how I fucked you in the ass? It hurt didn’t it. But you liked it didn’t you? Remember how you pushed against the strap-on so I could jack you off. Remember how I had you tied up and fucked you, fucked your ass. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I like to use you, to hurt you, to fuck with you…

Her words burned in his ears. He felt shame, anger, and excitement all at once. He felt his dick get harder; he slammed his weight into her.

“Yeah, that’s right, you like that don’t you. You don’t fool me. I know you better than you know yourself. You like me to hurt you, to humiliate you, to fuck you. You like it, so admit it…”

Her breath got shorter. “Oh god, oh, oh yes, yes, yes, please god fuck me, dammit fuck me hard. She felt her orgasm from her head to her toes. She gasped and let out a long sigh. She was trembling. She took a deep breath and composed herself. Then she pushed him off.

“Can’t I keep fucking you?”

“No, I am finished. You can jack off if you want. I let you cum twice today. I have been generous with you. Get you clothes and get dressed. I am going to take a shower and I will come down to the kitchen and write you a check.

He did as he was told and sat at the kitchen table. He decided not to masturbate. He was pretty tired after all and he felt addled by all that had happened. In about fifteen minutes she came down. She was dressed as she was at the front door when he first knocked on it, make-up, heels and stockings, wrapped in a thin cotton robe. She was all smiles.

“Poor dear, you really look beat, didn’t you have fun? It was your first after all, wasn’t it?”

She made out the check and handed it to him.

“I will see you next week when you do my lawn again? You did a wonderful job.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good, I am glad,” she said smiling, just like some soccer mom.

He went out the back door thinking about how she looked and felt his cock stir in his pants.

12