Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice's small breasts had quite satisfactorily resisted the effects of time. They were plump but firm and her tiny nipples stood proud and erect. Theresa pulled at them with her finger tips and Janice whimpered, a slight twinge of pain mixed with undeniable pleasure.

Theresa turned her head to the now naked, but again seated Doug, "Stand up Doug," she directed. Janice turned her head to watch. Doug rose shakily, still turned sideways to them. "Face us Doug." His feet unsteadily shifted as he slowly turned toward them. His eyes bounced from the floor to the two lusty women before him, desperate to watch yet afraid of being punished for doing so. His hands were crossed over his crotch and this displeased Theresa.

"Oh look Janice, the poor little man is shy," Theresa said. Janice actually giggled and it only caused Doug's gut to clench even tighter. "Put your hands at your side Doug" Theresa commanded sternly! He drew a deep breath and stared at the ceiling as his trembling hands moved to his sides. Despite a valiant effort to withdraw, Doug's penis was on full display. It was plump and betrayed his burgeoning excitement. But her hard stare caused it to recoil and flinch and it made Theresa smirk. "Oh look his little dick is trying to hide Janice. If his balls shrink up any higher he'll look like he's got a pussy with a big clit!" Theresa mocked as they both laughed.

Doug wanted to become invisible, wanted to grab his clothes and run but he didn't, he stood there in all his exposed embarrassment. Theresa's long finger pointed, "Go stand at the end of that couch Doug." She watched as he turned and began walking, his firm ass and muscular legs were quite pleasing. "And try not to touch yourself. I don't want you spraying your pathetic cum all over my imported furniture." Again they giggled at him. Doug's head dipped and he assumed his place.

Again Theresa kissed Janice, now with even more intensity. She'd deftly opened her own blouse while their tongues danced. She broke away and pulled her bra down off her arms, at last revealing her massive tits and thumb-sized nipples. Janice's eyes widened at the sight of them but only for a moment as in a flash her lips were pulling one of the hard nubs into her mouth. Theresa purred and stroked her dark hair as Janice worshipped at the offering. Janice's head bounced from one tit to the other, licking, sucking, kissing with full abandon. Her hands caressed the supple flesh that had grown shiny from her saliva. Theresa allowed her to indulge herself, taking in her own pleasure as she pulled Janice deeper into the realm she needed her to dwell.

But alas, she pulled herself away, Janice gasped for breath, her hips writhed. Her eyes dark and lusty as she watched the big woman sink low before her. She shuddered as she felt the hand slide up her bare trembling thigh. The air was alive with sexual electricity and she became aware of the scent of her own sex. Her panties quite literally soaked in her own excitement. Her knees pressed hard against the arms of the chair desperate to open herself to Theresa's touch.

Theresa's lone finger slipped between Janice's swollen folds and pressed the wet, slick fabric hard against her now swollen clit. Janice's ass bucked up and pressed forward in a frantic attempt to get more of her touch. Theresa loved how wet the small woman had become and her finger worked slowly, deliberately, firmly over her ever growing clit still hidden behind the barrier of her wet panties. Janice's eyes fluttered shut, her mouth open. She was only vaguely aware of the groans rumbling form her throat. Her ass jumped and her hips twitched and her fingers turned white from their grip on the arms of the chair. She was so entirely captivated by this new and intensely awesome experience. Her first feel of a woman, the bizarre mix of insecurity yet power, and knowing her husband was being forced to watch it all without being allowed so much as to touch his own cock was all combining to drive Janice to a very singular purpose. She couldn't remember ever wanting anything as badly she wanted to cum right now. And she was oh so close...

She whimpered when the finger suddenly withdrew. Oh so close... "No, no, don't stop. Please don't stop," Janice protested!

"Ssshhh...Easy baby." Theresa reassured her while she pulled Janice's drenched panties down her thighs. Janice smiled, encouraged by the act. Theresa slipped the light blue, satin and lace underwear off Janice's feet, the entire middle of them dark with her pussy juices. "Stand up and take your skirt off honey." Theresa said as she rose to her feet.

Janice feared her trembling legs may not hold her up but in a flash, there she was, fully naked. She even surprised herself. Theresa stood several inches taller than her, especially in her heels and it only made Janice feel that much smaller. The big woman cupped the back of her head and kissed her deeply as her other hand rubbed the panties between her legs. She pulled away and turned her gaze to the naked man across the room.

"Oh my Janice, look at him." Theresa purred. Janice turned to face her husband. Sunlight spilled into the room and caused the long, thin stream of cum that oozed from Doug's semi-erect penis to sparkle. The string ran fully from the tip to the floor. He wished he could swipe it away but he knew he dare not. He wished he could make it stop, but he knew he could not.

"Doesn't he look pathetic Janice?" Theresa asked as her hands roamed up and down the woman's back and bare bottom.

Janice had to admit, he did indeed look pitiful. He must've been so torn inside. Being made to stand there naked and watch his wife be ravished by another woman and not be able to partake in it. Being teased and humiliated. A few hours ago, Janice was questioning if she could even go through with the visit yet here she was fully naked and in the arms of another woman. How quickly, how eagerly, she succumbed to it all.

"Mmmmm..." Janice purred, "He does look pathetic. I can't tell if he wants to cum or to cry...?"

"Does it matter," Theresa chuckled?

"No," she replied honestly. She realized she enjoyed seeing him like this. She enjoyed making him suffer. She enjoyed being the one in control. At last!

Theresa took her by the hand and led her to the couch. She stood before the trembling naked man, "Take off my shoes Doug."

He swallowed hard and awkwardly tried to shift his eyes anywhere but on hers, and even more so his wife's. He couldn't look at them. In a moment, Doug was squatting down, unbuckling Theresa's shoes. He was overcome by an intense desire to lick her toes but he fought it back and slipped the black heel from her foot. Theresa offered up the other and again he gently pulled it away. But this time, Theresa pressed her toes into his face, "Go on then, lick them," she instructed. "You want to. I can feel it."

Before he even had time to think, Doug found his tongue lavishing her sexy red-nailed toes. One by one he sucked them into his mouth and slathered them with kisses. Theresa cooed in satisfaction.

"Horny bastard," Janice chuckled. The words stabbed at Doug's heart but he didn't stop.

"Enough," Theresa yanked her foot away and Doug nearly fell over trying to follow it. "Take off my pants Doug." He began to rise but Theresa slapped the top of her foot against his chest, "I didn't tell you to stand up. Knees."

Doug's mouth was dry as he scrunched forward on his knees. His fingers found the straining button and he was sure his heart stopped for just a moment when he felt it pop open. He slowly pulled the zipper downward and the sheer sound of it caused his cock to twitch between his legs. His fingers fought their way inside the sides of the waistband. It took considerable force to coax the tight denim over Theresa's ample hips but alas he felt the jeans fall about her ankles and he watched his hands gently pull them from her feet.

"Now look at me Doug," Theresa demanded in a low voice.

Doug's eyes peeled away from her pretty toes, up over her thick calves and meaty thighs. Higher his gaze crept, his tongue darting over his lips as he took in the sight of the thick, but neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair, her ample, soft belly, her massive tits, her puffy bright red lips...She still wore the black-rimmed glasses and it only lent to her overall authoritarian presence. He tried to swallow but lacked the spit to do so.

Theresa unceremoniously pressed his wife's soaked panties into his face. He drew an involuntary breath and knew more cum was leaking from his swelling cock.

"Doesn't that smell good Doug," Theresa cooed?

"Y...yes," Doug croaked through the wet fabric.

"Mmmmm...Do you want some of that Doug?"

"Yes. Oh yes please!" Doug whimpered hopefully. Again his heart ached when he heard his wife giggle.

Theresa whipped the panties away, "Oh poor, poor Dougy. So horny he could just burst." Both women laughed cruely. "I'm sorry Dougy but I just don't think you've earned it yet." Theresa mocked. "I don't think you truly respect it yet. Noooo...you're just horny and want to cum." She leaned down and pinched his face, "But you will learn Dougy. You will learn to respect her pussy!"

Theresa flopped onto the couch, tossing one foot across its back and the other planted on the floor. Her meaty bare pussy placed on full display to the couple. Her finger slipped invitingly between her folds, "Do you want to taste it sweet Janice," Theresa teased?

"Hell yes!" Janice licked her lips.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Theresa pulled her hand away.

Janice dropped to her knees and her ferocity caused Theresa to gasp. She'd never smelled another woman's pussy let alone tasted one. Oh how glorious it was! The delightful scent of her sex sent pulses straight to her own pussy and she could feel the flow of her own juices. The fact that Doug was just behind her and had to be seeing how wet she was only fueled her desires. Janice kissed and licked and sucked at Theresa's pussy. It was sloppy and loud and intense. Her cheeks were covered in pussy juice and saliva and she paused only long enough to snatch a quick breath before diving back between those creamy white thighs and back into that hot wet cunt.

She sucked Theresa's clit deep into her mouth and her own hips ground up and down as Theresa moaned loud and deep. The big woman's fingers curled into her hair and pulled her in even tighter. Janice fought for breath but wasn't about to stop. She could feel Theresa's thighs beginning to tremble, her ass grinding about, her breaths becoming sporadic.

Theresa's head snapped forward, her eyes slammed shut, and then she cried out as her orgasm exploded out of her. Janice's hands clamped around her thighs desperately holding her in position as she lapped up the flowing nectar and sucked at her clit. Again she came. Janice's fingers dove inside her dripping lips and pumped in and out. The sloppy wet sounds filled the air. Theresa gasped and bucked and then slammed back hard into the couch as a third and almost unbearably powerful orgasm crashed through her body. She shuddered and gasped for breath before finally groaning long and deep in utter satisfaction.

Janice slowly kissed all around her clit, careful not to touch the incredibly sensitive bud directly. She licked the juices off her thighs and engorged pussy lips and then finally settled back on her heels to lick and suck at her own fingers. She could barely recognize herself. Who was this insanely wanton woman? Had she really just devoured another woman's pussy? Yes! Yes she had and she didn't feel the slightest hint of shame! In fact, she reveled in the fact that it had happened right before her husband and he was powerless to be involved beyond his role as a hopeless spectator.

But what she did next was even more shocking. Janice looked back over her shoulder at Doug's shocked yet lusty face. She tantalizingly sucked her finger into her lips while she stared into his eyes. Then she quite suddenly stood up and backed into Doug, still on his knees, panting. She slammed her ass into his face and ground backward, hard. Her hips rolled up and down and she could feel his nose slip over her tiny tight asshole and between her soaking wet lips. "That's it," She growled, "Smell that hot wet pussy!"

Even Theresa was surprised and her lips curled into a devilish smile at how quickly Janice had taken to her role.

"Don't you fucking lick it or you won't come for another month!" Janice snapped. "Smell it. Feel it!" Up and down she ground her ass, pausing once in a while to keep her nether hole smashed against his nose. Janice ripped herself away from her husband and turned to face him. His cheeks and nose glistened with her juices. His cock had grown painfully hard between his legs, cum oozed from the purple tip. Janice's finger thrust out toward his face, "Now you listen to me you little fuck. From now you will do as you're told. If you ever want to even so much as smell my pussy again, you will start acting right. From now, I'm in charge!" Her eyes were dark and angry, "Do you understand me," she growled?

"Yes baby!" Doug nearly shouted. "Yes, yes I understand you! Please..."

"Shut up," she snapped. Doug's mouth popped closed. Janice looked back over her shoulder at Theresa who winked and nodded in approval. "Look at his sad little boy cock Theresa," Janice quipped. Theresa leaned around and gave Doug's engorged cock a look and shrugged. "All hard and drippy. Poor little boy has no control," Janice chuckled. "You have cum all over you Doug. Hell, if I even breath on that thing it'll probably start spurting everywhere!"

That caused Theresa to laugh.

Doug felt like he was dying inside but at the same time he'd never felt so alive. Never had he felt this ashamed yet so in love with his wife.

Theresa yanked Janice back into her. She pulled her back against her heaving breasts and spread her legs wide for Doug to see. Theresa's finger slid up and down Janice's aching pussy and the small woman shuddered slightly. "I believe she's serious Dougy. Don't fuck it up." She smiled slyly.

Janice heard the deep electric hum only a moment before the intense sensations burst from her crotch. The large round head of the powerful wand pressed hard against her painfully swollen clit. Her head smashed back and her hips bounced uncontrollably. The smell of her own sex filled the room and she could no longer hold back.

"Yes," She screamed out! "Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh fuckkkkkk..." Janice thrashed and bucked as she came with an intensity she could not remember. Her eyes squeezed so tightly shut tears poured from them. Theresa used all her strength to keep the small yet frantic woman pinned to her and the vibrator pinned to her convulsing cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Janice's breath was caught in her chest as every muscle in her body clenched, until suddenly, "Ohhhhhhhh FUCK yesssssss!!" She screamed out as again her body exploded in pleasure. She gasped and pleaded, "Oh fuck...Don't stop...Don't stop...Oh fuck...Oh fuck...Don't...stop...Uhn...Uhn...Fuck..." Cum gushed from her pussy and her thighs slammed together and she writhed in animalistic rapture. She'd literally cum all over, something she had never before done.

Janice bounced and twisted and panted as wave after warm beautiful wave of pleasure washed over her body. Theresa kissed her neck and massaged her breasts and held her as she slowly regained control of her own body. At last Janice's head fell back against Theresa's shoulder, "Holy...shit... Theresa," she panted. Her legs were still rubbing together , her hips still slowly ground about. "I...I think I actually came," she gasped, "Like actually gushed cum."

Theresa kissed her head, "Well honey, my ass is soaked so yes, I'd say you actually gushed cum." The women smiled at one another and Janice couldn't help but be thrilled.

Then she remembered her husband and growled, "Come here boy!"

Janice's fingers spread her lips wide apart. Doug scurried on his hands and knees between Janice's legs. "Kiss it," she demanded! Doug did as he was ordered and gently kissed right in the middle of her soaked cunt. "Again," Janice hissed. "Kiss my beautiful pussy boy." Doug placed soft kisses all over her engorged lips. "Now, lick it," she commanded. Doug began to lick in the way he would if they were making love and Janice slapped his head. Doug recoiled at the strike. "Not like that! Soft. Lick it soft." Doug slowly and gently ran his tongue up her pulsing pussy. Janice's head again lay back on Theresa's shoulder and she simply purred.

After a few moments, her head snapped up and she barked, "Now, lick it like a dog. Lap it like the horny dog you are," Janice snarled. Doug's tongue dutifully protruded and his entire head bobbed up and down as, just as he was told, he lapped at her pussy like the dog he was.

Janice giggled in delight. Never had she felt so powerful, so in charge, especially over her husband. She relished it! After a few minutes of Doug's wet slurping, Janice pushed his head back, "That's enough."

From behind Janice, Theresa spoke, "Turn around Doug and get on all floors." Doug eagerly spun about and rested on his hands and knees. "Put your face on the floor and put that ass up so we can see it." Doug's cheek pressed to the floor and he thrust his hips upward.

Theresa sighed in delight. She whispered into Janice's ear, "There's nothing quite as beautiful as a man like this. So fully exposed, so vulnerable, so desperately in your control..." Janice groaned in appreciation. Theresa's foot slipped out and ran up along Doug's inner thigh which had become coated in his own sticky juices.

"Do you know what part of a man is the path to control Janice," Theresa quarried?

Janice reached out and got a firm grip on Doug's fully exposed and low-hanging scrotum. She wrapped her fingers around it tightly and watched his cum-filled balls immediately begin to grow a dark red. She pulled and Doug groaned in pleasure and pain.

"These," Janice rumbled.

Theresa smiled, her fingers gently and lovingly caressing Janice's perky tits. "Those are very important honey and it is true you need to control them but..." Theresa's foot rose up and her stubby big toe pushed hard against Doug's exposed asshole. She sighed when he flinched, "That right there honey is the path to total control. They all say they fear it. Say it's disgusting. But the truth is every man wants his ass fucked, even the ones who don't yet know it. Control his ass honey, and you will control him."

Theresa leaned forward and gave Doug's firm ass cheek a resounding slap. He yelped and jerked. "What do you think Doug? Should we fuck your ass?"

Doug's mind exploded at the thought. Fear clenched his gut and although his first instinct was to scream no, he didn't. He began to stammer and Theresa laughed.

"Oh, I think he's been a pretty good boy Janice. Don't you?"

"Yes, he's been a good boy," Janice acknowledged. Her heart filled with a deep love for Doug that she hadn't been aware of in a very long time.

She slid off the couch and let her hand roam over the hot red hand print Theresa had raised on his ass. She realized she liked the look and feel of squeezing and pulling his balls and so she did so again. She enjoyed the way they almost instantly turned a deep red, enjoyed the sensation of holding the metaphorical symbol of all manhood so tightly in her control. She pulled them back away from his body and Doug groaned in painful satisfaction. With her other hand, Janice reached between his legs and yanked his engorged cock straight down. Doug gasped, at last she was touching him!

She quickly and quite deliberately stroked him up and down. Her fingers were tight on his throbbing shaft. Despite the rough treatment, Doug wanted it to last forever but he knew that was hopeless. In just a few quick strokes he felt it already happening. It was so humiliating. Down on all fours and being milked like a barn animal. But it was far too late and with a grunt he was quickly spilling his hot seed all over the floor.