Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh now, there's a good boy," Janice whispered as she felt his cock pulse in her hand.

"It's all about consequences Janice," Theresa explained as she watched Doug's cum gush forth. "Those can be good or bad. He needs to know that bad behavior brings bad consequences but good behavior gets rewarded."

Janice's hands retreated and Doug's ass quivered. He nearly collapsed. Now that he'd cum his embarrassment was tenfold what it had been only a moment before. He was instantly ashamed of himself. Ashamed he'd allowed himself to be a part of it. A twinge of anger began to creep into his chest and he decided to tell this large woman just how he felt about it all.

But then the towel landed on his back and half over his head, "Clean up your mess Doug. Janice and I are going to shower and get some wine. You can join us later."

Doug snapped the towel away and his head jerked up, but when he saw them, the words got stuck in his throat. He watched the two naked asses walk away from him toward a side door in the office. He was going to call out to Theresa. He was going to tell her to go to Hell. He was going to grab up his wife and run out of that place. He was going to...The door shut and he was alone.