Much Better Than The Gym!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard," she almost demanded as I pulled her onto me by her shoulders. We were now rutting like animals, grinding into and against each other, our groaning and grunting getting louder and louder.

Wanting to raise her up slightly I then quickly slipped out of her, moved up into a kneeling position still in-between her legs and pulled a large cushion underneath her backside.

Suzanne had again let out a disappointed noise as I'd moved up and away from her, but now she wiggled so as to raise her entrance even more for me and spread her legs wider in further invitation. In one swift movement I plunged my cock back into her and quickly began to pump away, holding her by her upper legs to keep her still and to ensure she felt the full impact of my thrusts.

This was still lustful rutting, not gentle, slow love-making and I could feel Suzanne grinding her clit against the top of my shaft as we fucked harder and harder, finally me coming once more deep insider her, oblivious this time to whether she'd come before I had.

As my orgasm subsided I virtually collapsed back on top of her, only then becoming aware that she was still fucking herself on me. As I lay on her she pulled me to her tightly ensuring that all my weight was hemming her down and then she let out a deep, long, guttural groan as she did obviously come again.

After a few moments I literally flopped out of her, rolled over and collapsed by her side.

Suzanne turned in towards me and draped her right arm over my chest and trailed her right leg over my thighs.

We lay like this for quite a while, me gently stroking her arm and leg and telling her how 'fucking sexy' and 'what a turn-on' she was, she complementing me on my body and how she hadn't 'come like that for ages.'

As we spoke, she trailed her middle finger round and round my chest, then down my stomach and tickled lightly at my limp prick.

"Do you like stockings and suspenders?" she asked, leaning up and pressing her lips to mine.

"I don't think they'd suit me," I grinned, enjoying the smile it brought to her face.

She playfully smacked at me and retorted, "Not on you, silly, but me."

"Are you always this insatiable?"

"I told you I want to really say 'thank you' properly for how nice you were to me and," pulling me to her, "my husband isn't as cute or as toned and," trailing her hand down once more from my flat stomach to my groin, "his cock doesn't get anywhere near so big or so hard what-ever I do!"

My prick had indeed started showing signs of springing back to life at her touch and Suzanne now stood up from the couch and led me by the hand out of the lounge, back into the hall-way and up an impressive stair-case. My gaze was transfixed on her pert, bare arse cheeks wiggling in front of me but this was finally broken as, having entered what was presumably the master-bedroom, she pushed me down onto the biggest bed I'd ever been on.

"Lay there," she commanded and disappeared into what looked like a dressing, closet area. I could hear her opening some drawers and the sound of rummaging before she reappeared and joined me on the bed.

She was holding what looked like 3 or 4 long pieces of silk or tight-material and, as she started to wrap one around my left wrist could obviously see the slight look of concern on my face.

"Trust me" she breathed, as she did the same to my other wrist before easing my hands above my head and tying the other ends to the headboard. She then kissed me before kissing her way down my body and doing the same to my ankles, securing them to the footboard.

I'd never been tied up before and, I admit, I did feel a little anxious as to what I'd got myself into, especially as Suzanne moved back into the closet area without even looking back at me.

"Don't go anywhere," I heard her call out.

"Funny," I retorted and looked around the room to try to kill the time not to think negative thoughts about what she had in mind.

All my apprehension evaporated, however, when she walked slowly back into the bedroom dressed in black stockings and suspenders, black high-heeled shoes, lacey silky-looking brief panties and a stunning matching black camisole.

Suzanne stood in the door-way for a moment, one hand on her hip the other against the door-frame. "You like?" she grinned obviously enjoying the look on my face and the way my cock had suddenly sprung half upright.

"Fuck yes," I replied, wanting to take this vision fully in as she now seductively moved towards the bed.

My breathing was now quite rapid as Suzanne slid onto the bed and pushed her breasts into me, rubbing herself slowly up and down my body.

She then pushed her breasts into my twitching cock, the silk of the camisole feeling exquisite against my skin, before she gently kissed at my balls and the underside of my shaft and then softly placed her lips on the tip of my helmet. My cock was now rock-hard again and I was desperate for her to envelope me in that soft mouth but after lightly kissing me several times she simply trailed her tongue back down my shaft before moving up to kiss at my stomach and then rub her breasts all the way up me to my face.

I kissed at her and, as she buried her tits into me, I felt her slender fingers briefly grasp the base of my prick before quite firmly wanking me up and down.

"Now close your eyes," she ordered and I did so without a second thought, wondering what she now had in mind.

For a few brief, awful moments I couldn't feel any of her against me but could hear her shuffling up and round and then next moment I became aware of something brushing against my nose and then resting on my mouth. As I opened my eyes the pressure on my mouth and nose increased as Suzanne pushed herself down and it only confirmed the glorious realization that she was sitting on my face. She had a distinctive, wonderful musty smell, and I pushed my tongue up and into her, easing the silky gusset of her panties up into her pussy.

I heard her sigh and groan and push down even more onto me and I quite frantically began to lick and lap up at her, enjoying feeling her wiggle and writhe down onto me as I did so but also being driven mad that with my hands secured above my head I couldn't grasp at her and pull those small buttocks even further apart.

Suzanne then moved up and off my face and lay down close beside me, rubbing her slender stocking-clad legs against my chest as she looked back at me. Offering me her upper foot to kiss at she reached up with her left hand to gently roll her middle over the helmet of my now glistening prick.

As I kissed her foot she kicked off both her shoes and giggled as I kissed at her stocking-clad feet and toes.

"Would you like me to suck you?" she grinned up at me, obviously fully enjoying her control over me and the desperate look on my face.

"YES," I quickly and firmly replied and watched her slowly lean over and take the top part of my cock into her mouth. She held herself there for a moment before slowly slipping her soft lips up and kissing at the head before sliding her mouth fully down to the hilt.

This was nothing like when she sucked me down-stairs, this was a caress and I could feel her delicately trailing her tongue along the under-side of my shaft before starting to slurp up and down whilst lightly fondling at my balls.

Suzanne moved up and over me, straddling my chest so that I could watch her small, shapely arse wiggling just inches in front of my face as she continued to suck, kiss and lick at my erection. I tried to move my face up to her but was just out of reach and, as if sensing this, she reached behind her to pull the gusset of her panties to one side and expose her slit to my gaze.

"Would you...like to be...back inside...here?" she asked in-between her slurps.

"YES," I again quickly and firmly answered.

Suzanne though continued her sucking.

"Would you like me to...slide down...your nice...hard...cock?" she teased.

"YES," I urged and, seeming to take pity on me, she released me from her delicate mouth and quickly moved up into a squatting position above my waist, still with her back to me.

Holding my prick upright by the base I then had a birds-eye view of her rubbing herself with my enlarged, purple helmet, brushing her fanny lips with me before impaling herself downwards in one swift, smooth movement.

We both groaned in unison then Suzanne began to slide herself up and down whilst holding herself in the same squatting position so that none of her weight was on me, thus emphasizing the feeling of her pussy lips slipping up and down me.

"Oh yea...oh yea....oh yea," she was quietly saying, before reaching back to support herself on my chest and more forcibly thrusting herself up and down.

I was now straining on the ties that were binding my hands, desperate to touch, hold and grope her.

Again as if sensing that, Suzanne now un-impaled herself from me turned and slowly rubbed her way back up my body. We stared at each other as she did so, the feel of her heavy breasts and the silky material of the camisole and her panties rubbing against me was almost too much to bear.

"Shall I...undo these?" she grinned, her mouth meeting mine, as she kissed at me and lightly bit at my lips.

She then moved round to nibble at my ears, laughing at my writhing and squirming.

"Do you want to feel me...to touch me...to fuck me?" she breathed.

"Yes..yes..YES" I urged and felt relieved as she reached up to slip the knots.

I took the opportunity to kiss at and suck her right breast as she did so and, as my first hand was released, quickly pulled the camisole material away from the breast and coupled my mouth onto her erect nipple, sucking at it like never before whilst pulling her down onto me by her slender back.

As Suzanne released my other hand, I then moved them all over her body, as if in relief at finally being able to touch her, before settling on her backside.

I firmly groped and massaged her bum cheeks before pulling the panties down and thrusting back up into her.

She gasped as I entered her, pulling and kicking the panties fully down her legs. As I started to pump up into her she then pulled the camisole away from her left breast so that I could gorge on both her bare tits as I did so.

Suzanne pulled my face into her then reached up to hold the headboard as my thrusts increased in intensity and speed.

She then sat upright and pushed against my chest as she started to control the motions, easing herself up me before driving herself down.

I reached up to grope those heavy tits as they swung so temptingly in front of me and just enjoyed the sensation of her once more fucking herself into a near frenzy on me.

When she finally calmed and slowed her movements I suggested; "Let me fuck you from behind."

"You can fuck me anyway, anywhere you want," she sighed, easing herself up and off me and then moving onto all fours with her pert bum sticking up in the air.

Moving round behind her I quickly kissed at her bum cheeks and her anus before kneeling between her legs and pushing my cock downwards and sliding back into her moist snatch.

I eased fully in and almost back out of her a few times before leaning forward to grasp her heavy tits as they swung below her.

Suzanne pushed back up against me and, turning her face, offered me her mouth. I kissed her deeply our tongues probing again as I firmly massaged her breasts and plied her nipples before I raised myself back up and, holding her by the waist, really began to thrust into her.

Suzanne was now literally yelling and buried her face down into the bed, shifting her backside up even higher and altering the angle that I was banging into her.

Feeling as though I was about to come I moved my hands back so that they were now just lightly placed on her bum cheeks and I actually slowed my movements for the last few pumps, enjoying the sensation of my orgasm seeming to be prolonged, played out as if in slow motion.

I slumped to the bed, pulling Suzanne to me in an embrace.

Repeating her line of earlier, I told her "that is by far the best 'thank you' I have ever had."

"Well," she grinned, "if I drop the car off to have that dent sorted out in a few days would you be able to give me a lift back home?"

When I replied, 'yes of course', she smiled even broader; "Well I'll just have to say 'thank you' to you then as well" and pulled me even more contentedly to her.

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12