Much Mightier Than the Sword Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this seat taken?" she asked, gesturing toward the empty chair directly across from the food court patron.

"Not at all," the redhead replied, and took a long drink from her soda. She sensually sucked on the lipstick-smeared straw, still unable to take her eyes off her new company.

"I'm Alexis," she introduced, after taking the seat. She presented her hand across the table.

"Rebecca," the redhead responded, and softly shook her hand. Alexis smiled sexily at her again. Jackpot.

***

Eli was still speechless. John was smiling, but his grin was not nearly as big as Bobby's.

"So, I guess we better go. After all, you have that church meeting to get to," Bobby said to Janice, who was only a few feet in front of him, leaning against the counter. She was looking into his eyes, with a permanent grin stuck to her face.

"Fuck the church meeting," she quickly replied and stood up straight. "Why don't you boys hang out for a while? We can have some… fun."

"I like that idea," Sky said, moving closer to her aunt, her eyes darting between the three guys' eyes.

"What did you have in mind?" John asked, finally setting his drink down on the counter.

"Whatever you want."

Sky was looking at Eli and dropped her gaze to his crotch, where he was very obviously stiffening. She looked back up into his eyes and grinned wider. She slowly licked her upper lip. "I think I know what Eli here wants." She quickly closed the distance between them and started to rub his dick through his jeans. Eli was still in shock and backed up a bit before she leaned in and started kissing him, deeply.

"I want to do what they're doing," John said, pointing at Eli and Sky. Janice looked to John and walked up to him. She grabbed him by the chin and pulled his face toward hers. Their passionate kiss began, with John immediately reaching behind her to grab two handfuls of her luscious ass. She started to rub his cock through his pants, just as Sky had done. Bobby just looked on with a huge smile as his friends made out with the newly-formed ultra sluts.

"I want to suck your cock," Sky immediately said after she pulled away from her kiss with Eli. She fell to her knees before him and started undoing his pants.

"You should suck mine as well while you're at it," Bobby noted and started undoing his own jeans. Sky looked up at him from Eli's waste and smiled.

"I like that idea." She pulled down Eli's pants, freeing his rock-hard cock from its confines. As soon as it sprung up in front of her, Sky swallowed the head. Eli fell back against the counter and moaned loudly. To the side, Bobby pulled down his pants and presented his own staff to her. She grabbed it around the shaft with one hand and started her massaging ministrations.

John and Janice had moved farther away, to the other side of the small kitchen. He had just finished removing her sweater and tossed it across the room. "Please never wear that again," he said as he kissed her neck.

"I'll burn the fucker," she replied in a throaty voice as she pawed at her bra-covered tits. John quickly moved to remove the conservative, white brassiere. He undid the clasp and threw it away in the same direction as the sweater. He pulled back to gaze at her breasts. They were large and all-natural. Perfect in every way.

"Oh my," he commented before lowering his head to suck on her nipples.

"Oh, yes! Please! Suck my fucking nipples!" the formerly prudish woman crooned.


Across the room, Sky was alternately sucking and jerking off Eli and Bobby in the same position as before. They were both leaned back and enjoying themselves while she went to work. "Deep throat it. Watch the teeth," Bobby issued commands to her as she sucked. She moved to his cock and immediately started to deep throat it, as ordered. He purposefully swayed back and forth so that his nuts would smack against her chin. "That's it," he said, in between approving groans. She took his cock out of her mouth and held it up so that she could lick up and down its length on the underside and started sucking on his nuts as well. "Oooh, you're one nasty cock-sucking slut, aren't you?"

Sky pulled away from his throbbing member for a moment to reply, "Oh god yes! I live for this!" and then turned to shove Eli's man-meat into her eager sucking mouth. Eli was really getting into things now.

"Take off your top. I want to see those tits," he told her as she sucked on the side of his shaft. Without an ounce of hesitation, she pulled away and tore her shirt over her head in one motion and threw it away. She went back to kissing his cock as she undid her blue bra and dropped it to the floor. Bobby saw that Eli wasn't kidding when he said she didn't have much of a chest. There were barely enough for handfuls there, but that was enough as far as he was concerned. It still did nothing to keep her from being incredibly sexy. He reached down and started to fondle her stiff nipples while she continued massaging his pole.

Eli looked across the room as Sky continued to blow him, and watched as John removed Janice's jeans to reveal a plain, white cotton pair of panties. She kicked the pants away from them as he began planting kisses on her firm, flat stomach. He moved lower and lower with his kisses until he was low enough to start pulling the panties down her long, immaculate legs. The underwear dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Surprisingly, there was very little pubic hair above her mound. There was only a small, well-groomed triangle of blonde fluff. As he neared her pleasure center, her breathing became quicker and small whimpers came from her throat, involuntarily. He kissed her outer labia once and then stood up straight, grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up onto the countertop right behind her. She instinctively spread her legs for him and he wasted no time in assaulting her twat with his eager tongue. "Oooh, yeah. Eat that fuckin' pussy," she cooed as he spread her lips apart and licked her clit. She moaned and squealed as she kneaded her large tits with her hands.

Sky pulled away from the two cocks before her and stood up. "I don't want you studs to cum just yet," she said coyly and started to strip the rest of her clothes off. She slowly pulled down her jeans, showing off her own pair of panties. Hers were white and lacy, and much skimpier than Janice's, with two, thin strands of tied lace holding the garment up at each side. She gazed into their eyes and smiled luridly as she slowly untied the lace. Eli and Bobby stood transfixed; their eyes were locked to her crotch, their cocks harder than ever. She pulled away the fabric and dropped it to the floor. She had the infamous landing strip design for her little patch of platinum blonde pubes and not a tan line to be seen. Aside from her smallish breasts, her body was truly magnificent. She reached out and grabbed their cocks again, jerking them off slowly. "I want you both inside of me," she said, in a lower, huskier voice than before. Bobby leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back strongly, their tongues and lips mashing together forcefully while she continued to fondle his dick.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Bobby suggested after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Alright," she agreed breathlessly, losing herself in his eyes.

"Mmm, that's a good idea," Janice chimed in from across the kitchen. John was busy rubbing her cunt while he sucked on her big titties. "We should go up to my room." Thus, the decision was made. Everyone hurried up the stairs to the second floor, the girls giggling excitedly.

On the way up, the guys practically ripped off their remaining clothes, leaving random articles strewn about the stairs and upstairs hallway. As soon as they entered the master bedroom, they were all over each other again. Bobby pulled Sky into another passionate kiss and picked her up off the ground to carry over to Janice's King-sized bed. As soon as she hit the comforter, he grabbed her and flipped her around on her stomach. She yelped and moaned approvingly before shoving her ass in the air with her knees. He climbed on the bed and carefully positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "You want it?" he asked her, rubbing her outer lips slightly with the head.

"Oh yes! Fuck me!" she screamed "Fuck me hard!" He quickly obliged, slamming into her roughly for his first thrust. She cried out loudly with unrestrained pleasure. Eli came around the other side of the bed and held his stiff member out to her joy-ridden face that was mere inches away. Her eyes were closed, since she was enjoying the penetration from Bobby, but when she opened them and saw Eli's cock, she did not hesitate to wrap her lips around it. She propped herself up with her arms as Eli slowly eased himself in and out of her mouth. He gradually picked up his pace until he was fucking her face with abandon as Bobby plowed into her from behind.

John and Janice had found a spot on the other side of the room, in an armchair by the window. John was seated while Janice lowered her pussy onto his rigid cock, her back facing him. "Yeah, just ride it, baby. Just ride it," he said into her ear. She took his advice and slowly fucked herself on his cock, using her lovely legs to raise and lower her cunt around his meat. She closed her eyes and moaned. He moved his hands from her waist up to her chest, so that he could cup and squeeze and fondle her tits while she rode him. It wasn't long before he was unintentionally thrusting up into her with his hips, the immense pleasure overriding his basic motor functions.

Moans of intense pleasure filled the room as orgasms were approached. Eli, in particular, was about to explode from the intense face-fucking he was giving to Sky. His thrusts sped up as that familiar sensation grew within him, like a dam about to burst. "I'm gonna cum," he managed to say through gritted teeth. Sky just looked up at him with her large, beautiful eyes and kept her mouth tightly wrapped around his shaft. She moaned loudly and the vibration seemed to put him over the edge. He stopped thrusting, leaving only his cock head tightly caged within her warm, wet mouth. Then he exploded. He let out a long, throaty grunt as he unloaded his cum in her hot mouth. She swallowed it as it came and continued sucking on the head at the same time, doing her absolute best to completely milk him of his seed. Bobby was still pumping her pussy from behind, at an even, steady pace. After Eli had drained most of his cum, he pulled out of her mouth and rubbed the head around her open, panting mouth. "That was so good," she moaned and licked her lips, as well as his dangling cock.

Janice had turned around on John's dick by then, and looked him the eyes as she impaled herself on him. They began kissing urgently, the lust between them building to a fever pitch. "I'm almost there," he told her between licking kisses. She quickly climbed off of him and knelt down in his lap. She quickly put his pussy-glazed cock in her mouth and started her concentrated efforts to taste his seed.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed when she swallowed his entire seven-inch penis, repeatedly. It didn't take much longer from that point to get him ready to finish. He quickly stood up and took his cock out of her mouth. She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth as wide as possible, awaiting the treat that she so loved. He aimed the head right at her mouth and furiously jerked himself until the dam broke and stars filled his vision. A geyser of cum shot out, most of it making its way into her mouth. The orgasm was powerful, however, and his aim was far from perfect. A bit of the spunk flew up onto her face, with some even landing in her hair. Janice was humming with joy as she scooped the residual cum from her cheek with her finger and then licked it clean, all the while looking up into John's glazed-over eyes. But she was far from finished. She leaned up and pulled his cock back into her mouth and continued to suck every last drop of seed from him. She continued to fondle her tits as she sucked him dry and cleaned his shaft with her wet mouth. This caused his knees to finally give out, and he crashed back down into the chair, with her still lavishing his member with her voracious tongue.

On the bed, Bobby was still fucking Sky in the doggy-style position. Eli had moved away from her mouth and collapsed in a chair not far away. Bobby's thrusts had become slow and long in an attempt to prolong his own climax. Each time he would pound her pussy, he would linger there, balls deep, for a long moment before pulling back out. Sky had collapsed from her propped position and had her face buried in the bed's comforter, moaning and writhing from his slow, methodical ministrations. Every now and then, she would manage to say something like "Oh, fuck me!" or "Jesus! Oh…god!" and Bobby would usually respond with a quick, stinging slap to one of her ass cheeks. This would cause her to squeal with pleasure even more. The vocal permutations coming from her and the massaging contractions of her vaginal muscles contributed greatly to finally pushing him toward the Great Precipice. Their sweaty, heaving bodies moved as one while the other three present in the room looked on. Bobby's thrusts slowly became faster and faster as he felt that familiar tidal wave of pleasure building up deep within him. Once this sensation became apparent, he quickly withdrew from her pussy. Sky instinctively knew he was close and turned around on the bed.

Janice came from across the room as Bobby quickly shuffled off the bed so that he could stand straight up. Sky clambered to get off the bed as well, and knelt before him. Janice did the same. They both knew when and where to receive their treat. Janice quickly grabbed his rock-hard cock and wrapped her lips around it. She sucked him as if her life depended on it, at a quickened, frantic pace. She was vying to release the special nectar that she so loved, as of this day. Sky had to forcibly remove her aunt so that she too could get a chance to help him reach his sexual peak. She removed Janice from his cock and replaced her mouth with her own, deep throating his entire tool, and loving every second of it. Bobby could only grunt belligerently as he watched the two beautiful women fighting over the right to suck his cock dry. The view, as well as the entire situation, caused everything to come to a head within his mind and it sent him spiraling over the blissful edge that was orgasm. He announced it, giving the girls time to lean back and open their mouths for their reward. His cock erupted, sending rope after rope of cum toward their faces. He roared as intense pleasure overloaded every sense in his body. Miraculously, most of his sperm found its way into Sky's mouth. Other portions went elsewhere, like on their hair, their chest, the floor and the bed, but for the most part, he had been able to direct the majority in her eagerly-awaiting cum receptacle. Janice looked over at her niece, who still had her mouth hanging open, visibly filled with a pool of his cum. She looked at Sky's mouth with hungry eyes and moved in closer. Sky met her aunt's eyes and moved in closer, as well, with her mouth still hanging open. Janice was transfixed by the milky fluid and stretched her tongue out to scoop up a bit from the inside of her mouth.

All of the boys watched in amazement as this evolved into a full-blown kiss between the girls, as they swapped his semen between them. It was something none of them had really expected, since incest was never part of the "orders" handed down to them through the notes that they read. The behavior wasn't just for the cum, either. They started to really get into each other. Sky reached up as they passionately kissed, and grabbed Janice's tits with both hands. She squeezed and fondled them with great fervency as their tongues played across each others', graphically swapping saliva and cum outside of their mouths. Sky finally pulled away from her aunt's twisting tongue to reach down and lick off some of the cum that had splashed onto her chest. After cleaning that up, she continued down to suck on Janice's erect nipples, alternating between that two as she rubbed and kneaded her breasts. Janice closed her eyes and threw her head back as her niece sucked and bit her sensitive nipples with her eager young mouth.

The three guys just hung back and rested as they watched things heat up between the two women. Bobby realized that this had to be the result of some sort of deep-seated, subconscious desires already present in them, or at least partially. The notes did turn them bi-sexual, but he never guessed that suggestion would be so powerful as to include incest. The ladies both moved up onto the bed, as if oblivious to the men still in the room, and continued their impromptu fuck session. It started off with them kissing and fondling each other's bodies, and then they began rubbing their twats together between their intertwined legs as they squeezed and sucked each other's tits. After that, they fingered one another with two fingers, and then three, and would then take turns tasting each other's juices from those same fingertips. This torrid engagement eventually progressed into a 69 position, with them sucking each other's pussies like seasoned professionals, unaware of anything else that might be happening around them and focused solely on the pleasure they were giving to each other. Bobby, Eli and John could only watch transfixed as the two new super-sluts rubbed their soft bodies over each other for close to an hour, but it seemed like a very short amount of time indeed.

***

The smoking hot redhead known as Rebecca was practically fucking Alexis with her eyes. The two were still seated at the food court table in the mall, but Rebecca had all but abandoned her lunch in favor of talking with this sexy young thing that had made her way over to her table after she had been caught peeking up the brunette's skirt.

"I, uh, couldn't help but notice you looking at me over there a minute ago, when I dropped my phone," Alexis said as she reached over and picked up a french fry from the forgotten food tray and slowly sucked it into her mouth. Her eyes were still glued to Rebecca's. This caused the redhead's complexion to more closely resemble her hair color.

"What can I say? You… distracted me." Rebecca's eyes left Alexis' for a brief moment to drop down and linger over her tight, firm body before coming back up to meet them again. Alexis smiled brilliantly again and laughed, before inching closer and dropping her voice down to a huskier tone.

"I know you got an eyeful out there. My question to you is: did you like it?"

"Oh, I did," Rebecca answered without hesitation and moved closer as well. Her voice also hushed to a sultry whisper. "I liked it a lot."

After a momentary pause filled with eye exploration, Alexis said, "You know, the food here is pretty good, but if you'd like to come over to my place tonight, I might have something more… appetizing for you to eat." Alexis slightly licked her teeth after saying this, while her piercing brown eyes burned holes into Rebecca's. The redhead started to chuckle, but immediately stopped when she felt Alexis' hand on her bare leg, rubbing it softly. "So, what do you say, miss Rebecca? Hungry?" Rebecca just glared back at Alexis. Her smile widened and she cocked one sharp eyebrow up over shimmering green eyes that held nothing else within them at that moment other than lustful mischief.

***

"You sure you guys don't want to stay the night?" Sky asked, when she came back into the living room from the kitchen, wielding the same bottle of Gatorade in her hand from before. She was only wearing her skimpy lace panties. The three guys were finishing re-dressing in the living room. John looked up from tying his shoe to scan her lithe form that was currently leaning against the wall frame that separated the two rooms.