Much Mightier Than the Sword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door to her apartment and the two went inside. The temperature in there was much cooler than outside and Bobby felt instantly more comfortable. He went over to her large leather couch and sunk down in it. Everything in the apartment was top of the line stuff...since her daddy bought it all for her. He faced a 72 inch flat panel plasma TV that hung from the wall across from the couch. Only designer furniture littered her pad. Everything was art deco-inspired, fresh and clean. That's one of the reasons he liked to hang out here as much as possible.

As soon as he sat down, Alexis took her bags down the hallway and went into her bedroom. Bobby absent-mindedly turned on the expensive television while his thoughts raced about the possibilities with the pen the old man had given him. With it, he could have anything or anyone he had ever wanted. He was a veritable god now. The power was already starting to go to his head and he knew it. He vowed silently to himself to not let the power corrupt him and turn him into someone else. Maybe that's why the old man wanted to get rid of the pen. Maybe its power was pure evil and corrupted even the strongest of minds. His thoughts shifted to Golem from Lord of the Rings and he shivered. What if he turned into some real-life version of that creature, obsessed and insane over some mystical object? He pushed away those thoughts as Alexis poked her beautiful head around the corner from the hallway.

"Hey, you! Want to see me in that new bathing suit I got today?" she asked with a devious smile. Bobby's imagination ran wild with the image of her lithe form in the skimpy string bikini she had bought earlier today, and then started shifting into all the other outfits he could get her to wear for him. Catholic school girl. Slutty teacher. Nurse. Cop. He was nearly drooling. But he had to start somewhere.

"Go for it," he responded, smiling back at her. Her head vanished back into the hallway. He was apathetically channel surfing when she re-entered the room a few minutes later, only wearing the tiniest white bikini that left very little to the imagination. He dropped the remote when his eyes landed on her. The bright white fabric contrasted beautifully with her dark complexion, making her look even better than before. She sauntered over in front of him and slowly twirled around to show off the goods. She definitely had the body of a super model. Bobby couldn't help but think she would be doing that very thing if she wasn't already rolling in tons of cash from her family. His eyes wandered up her long, smooth legs, over her narrow hips and firm, washboard stomach and came to a pause at her full C-cup tits that were barely being held in by two tiny white triangles that sat perfectly over her nipples. But the fabric didn't hide them. Maybe it was just cold in the room. He looked at her face and saw her beaming proudly at him. "You like?" she said, knowing full well what the answer to that was.

"Daddy likey...but I think I would like it more off of you." She eyed him lustfully and licked her teeth.

"Let's see what I can do," she said very seriously and reached behind her neck to undo the top. She let the straps hang over her shoulders as she seductively untied the straps behind her back. Once completely undone, she turned her back on him and pulled the top free of her body and dropped it to the ground. Bobby stared amazingly at her all-but-bare ass and her sexy bare back, with the sides of her firm tits visible on each side.

"My god, you're sexy," he said, almost under his breathe. She giggled as she started tugging her g-string bikini bottom down her legs, unearthing the beauty of her all-natural derriere. She left the bottoms on the floor and stepped out of them, her back still to him. She crossed her arms over her naked breasts and looked back over her shoulder with a sexy glare, letting her bangs fall over her eyes as she started to gyrate her hips to non-existent music. Bobby rubbed his rock-hard crotch while watching this striptease that never would have happened before today. But today, he was her king...and she would dance for him.

"You need help with that?" she asked in her sultriest voice and turned around to reveal her fully-nude front side. She was a goddess in the perfect physical vessel. God bless.

"I could use some attention," he admitted, smiling widely. She smiled at him again and walked right up in front of him, then leaned down to start undoing his pants.

"That's what I'm here for," she whispered lowly, and started to slide his pants off his legs. He kicked them the rest of the way off, along with his underwear. He then pulled off his t-shirt as she straddled his lap and pressed her tits into his chest. "Take me...". She reached beneath her and guided his dick into her sopping wet pussy and started to kiss him frenetically while grinding up and down on his member. He took a breast in each hand and started kneading them while she pounded herself on him. It wasn't long before she broke the kiss and leaned back to simply enjoy the penetration and allowed him to start sucking and licking her stiff nipples, which he greedily did. She was moaning in feminine, high-pitched tones in no time after he went to work on her tits.

"Fuck me, fuck me...," she pleaded while messing up her hair with her hands. He obliged her and started pistoning his cock into her cunt with his hips as hard as he could in his current position. Her moans quickly became louder and more frequent as the fuck session escalated. She looked down at him with burning eyes at one point and said: "Fuck me doggy style!" He looked back up at her, shocked once again.

"I thought you hated that position?"

"I wanna do whatever makes you happy. I want you to fuck me and use me like a dog!" Bobby wasn't going to question it any further and helped to lift her up off of his still-hard cock. She climbed onto the couch on all fours, and poked her sweat-glazed ass toward him, and waived it back and forth while licking her lips. He grabbed her forcefully by the hips and shoved his missile deep into her silo, more turned on than ever by her behavior. "Oh god!" she cried with a thunderous moan as he buried himself deep in her. He started pounding her like he'd never done before with any girl. He reached over and played with her jiggling tits as he fucked her from behind.

"You're my little slut, aren't you?" he hissed through the haze of lust.

"Oh, yes! God! I'm your slut! Fuck your slut!" she cried out before burying her head in the cushions. He spread her ass cheeks apart and started slapping it as he continued to drill her.

"I want to titty-fuck you!" he called out without thinking. He never would have said such a thing to her before, because he knew she would be a little more than upset. But since she was now open to a lot of new things in order to please her king, he let his sexual inhibitions go...and he was glad he did. She pulled away from his dick and flipped over on the couch. She was rubbing and pulling on her hard nipples as she looked into his eyes. She then scooted down the couch, closer to him, and reached up to jack off his cock with her hand. She lay back down on her back and pushed her tits together over and over again.

"Then do it, already..." she finally said. He happily straddled himself over her chest and thrust his cock in the canyon between her perky tits. With each stroke, she licked the head of his cock with her tongue before it traveled back through her cleavage. She was looking straight into his eyes while he did it and his eyes were locked on hers. "Come on...fuck my tits faster!" she said in mock annoyance. He sped up his thrusts, but it wasn't too long before he felt that familiar sensation emerging from his center.

"I'm close," was all he said before he pulled away from her tits. She quickly sat up and shoved his dick in her mouth and started deepthroating it, while fondling his nut sack. "Here I come!" he announced and she pulled her mouth off, closed her eyes and prepared herself for her first-ever facial. He quickly took over and continued jacking off. The realization that she would have broken up with him and never spoken to him again if he had came on her face before today, sent him careening over the edge. The most thunderous orgasm of his life rocked his body as jet after jet of white spunk shot out onto Alexis' face and hair. He kept spurting and aimed down to get some on her tits. Sure enough, a gob landed very close to her cleavage and started to run down her right breast. He finally managed to drain most of the lizard, and she made sure it was completely dry by taking him back in her mouth and sucking the remains out.

Afterward, they both sat in that position, exhausted and fully satisfied. Bobby fell back onto the couch to catch his breathe and regroup from that explosive money shot. Alexis was busy wiping the extra cum off her body and putting it in her mouth. She cleaned herself completely and licked her fingers clean as if she just finished a tasty cupcake. She crawled over and lay beside him, resting her head on his chest. They rested like that for a long time in silence. Alexis was the first to speak.

"That was the best ever."

"Yes...yes, it was."

"I'm starving. You want me to make us up something?"

Bobby looked her in the eyes, wishing she had been this way all along. But he knew a way now to make it even better. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry."

"Good," she said and leaned up to kiss him. "Don't do anything. Let me handle everything."

"You won't get anything outta me," he replied as she pulled herself off the couch.

"I got plenty out of you already," she said, licking her lips as she pulled her bikini bottoms back on. Deciding to leave the top on the ground, she scurried off into the kitchen. When she was out of sight, Bobby stood up and pulled his underwear and pants back on. He had an idea and immediately started searching for a piece of paper.

Ten minutes passed before Alexis came back in the den, still topless and as joyful as ever. Bobby was still seated on the couch, watching TV.

"I was going to make us some steaks. You want mashed potatoes to go with it?" she asked from the archway.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Hey, babe, come here. I have another note here for you to read."

While still smiling, a curious sparkle lit her eyes and she strode over to the couch where she plopped down next to him, as tightly close to him as possible. "Oh yeah? Then gimme," she whispered in a playful manner. Without hesitation, Bobby pulled a folded piece of paper from his pants pocket and handed it over. She snatched it away from him and unfolded it. She pulled her mischievous gaze away from his eyes and read the note.

Alexis Mahoney,

From this moment on you will obey any command that Bobby Rogan gives you. You will not question anything he tells you to do and you will always be completely honest when he asks you a question.

As her eyes moved over the penned message, she seemed to enter another trance-like state. She also seemed unable to pull her eyes away from the paper until she finished reading every last word. Bobby figured that was another power of the pen and ink: once the subject started reading, they would be unable to stop until finished. When she did finish, the trance dropped away and she came back as she was before. She looked a bit confused and handed the note back to him.

"That's strange. Who keeps writing these messages to me?"

"That would be me."

She seemed even more puzzled now. "But...why?" He decided to put his newest message to the test.

"It doesn't matter. From now on, you will love to read any of these messages that I give to you and you won't question them." She smiled broadly.

"Okay, I can do that."

He was starting to get hard again. But he still felt he needed to test the range of her servitude. He needed to get her to do something she would have never done before, even with her new-found attitude. He nodded toward a tall, thin candle sitting on a shelf across the room. "You see that candle over there?" She swiveled her head to look at it.

"Yeah?"

"Take off your bottoms and go fuck yourself in the ass with it until I tell you to stop," he boldly commanded, and held his breathe after saying it. She looked at the candle for a moment and then turned back to look at him.

"Alright," she replied nonchalantly before standing and pulling her bikini bottoms off. Now completely naked again, she waltzed over to the shelf and pulled the long candle stick from its holder. She then got down on all fours, spread her ass as much as possible and stuck the wickless end into her asshole. No sounds of pleasure came from her. There were only small grunts of pain, but she started pumping it in and out of her ass anyway. Bobby decided it would be much hotter if she was enjoying it.

"You love to have things penetrate your ass. It gives you as much pleasure as being fucked in your pussy," he said, standing up from the couch and moving closer. As soon as the words finished issuing from his mouth, moans of pleasure started to issue from hers. Her face contorted from expressions of pain to ones of pure bliss. It wasn't long before a sheen of sweat covered her trim body and she was pounding the stick hard into her ass. Her moans became screams until she finally let out a monstrous shriek that signaled her orgasm. She collapsed on the ground from the explosive pleasure, but continued to work the stick in her ass because Bobby had not told her to stop yet. He was rock-hard now and decided to really have some fun.

"Alright, you can stop now." She pulled the stick out of her ass and just lay on the floor in her post-orgasmic bliss. "How'd you like that?" She rolled over on her back and looked up at him.

"At first, I didn't like it at all. It was really hurting me...but after you said I liked it, it felt great! My god, it felt like I was fucking my pussy with it!" she rolled over and got up on her knees. "What's going on, Bobby? That note said I would obey everything you told me to do, and so far...I have. And you wrote it? How is that possible?" She was starting to panic and Bobby had to fix it quick.

"I got this magical pen. Any message I write with it will be obeyed by whoever it's addressed to. You read it and now you will do anything I say...anything at all. But you're not going to worry about it. In fact, you like the idea that you must do everything I say. It gives your life meaning and purpose."

The worry in her eyes immediately went away and she was her new, perky and happy self once again. "That's pretty cool," she replied, not worried in the least that she was his new slave. She stood up and put the candle back on the shelf, then turned back to him. "So tell me to do something else..."

"Alright...do you still have that short, plaid skirt?" he asked as she came close to him.

"Yes," she responded, now clutched in his arms and playing with his hair.

"Then go in your room and dress up like a slutty little catholic school girl...without underwear." She pulled away from him quickly, excited by the proposition.

"Your wish is my command," she said with a grin and trotted down the hall toward her room.

"I know it is."

When she came back in the room a few minutes later, Bobby's mind was reeling. As he looked at her firm, tanned form now adorned in the regalia of a whorish catholic school girl, the possibilities of what he could have her do next kept flashing through his mind. She had on the aforementioned red and white short plaid skirt and complemented it with a tiny white blouse that was only being held together at the bottom by a small knot. Her long, toned legs were now supplemented with black pumps and knee-high white socks and her shoulder-length dark hair was pulled up into pigtails with red lace. Of course, she had on no underwear of any sort, so her tits were almost completely hanging out of the wide-open blouse without the support of any bra, and her skirt was so short, he could see the bottom of her ass cheeks when she twirled around upon entry.

"So what's the lesson for today?" she said with a mock-little girl voice. That was precisely what Bobby was trying to decide. His new control over her and her current outfit made him too horny to think of anything right at that moment, so he just decided to take her and fuck her right then and there. For the next few hours, they fucked and sucked all over her apartment. When they finished, he realized he would have much more fun with his new slave and his new magical pen later...after he got some rest. He and Alexis fell asleep in each other's arms in her bed that evening, and didn't wake until the next morning.

Let me know what you thought of the story. If there's enough interest, I'll write the second chapter. Until then, ciao.

12