Much to Allison's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison and Richard looked at each other for several moments then she leaned in and kissed her husband. When she stepped back, Mark could see the hint of a smile on her face as she reached over to press the button.

No one spoke as they waited for the elevator. Once they had stepped in and the doors closed, Allison turned to Mark. "What you said meant a lot to me because I really don't know how far I can go with this. I know I want to go further, but I just don't know how far, so thank you for saying you are okay with whatever happens."

Turning to Richard she asked, "Will you be okay if this doesn't go all the way?"

"Honey, how do you feel at this moment," he asked?

"What do you mean? Are you asking what I think I'm going to do?"

"No, I'm asking how you feel."

The elevator dinged and the door opened. They walked to the room in silence and Mark took out his keycard and opened the door. Before she walked in, Allison laid her hand on Richard's arm, leaned close and whispered something in his ear. Richard smiled broadly and walked her into the room.

Mark turned on the lights then moved to the window to close the drapes. He had been upgraded to a suite for the week and considered whether to lead his guests to the bedroom but decided the living room would be less pressure for everyone. Richard made himself comfortable in one of the armchairs, but Allison stopped in front of the sofa but remained standing.

"I would offer you something to drink," Mark said, "but..."

"I'm fine," Richard responded. Allison said nothing.

Mark stepped over to Allison and took her hand in his, "You can still leave."

She looked into his eyes, put her free hand behind his head and drew him in for a kiss. It was awkward and stiff for a few seconds then she melted into him and the passion was released. There was nothing sloppy about the kiss. No constant smacking noises and wide-open mouth grinding like you often seen in porn. No phony moans and groans. Everything was intentional and real. Two mouths and two pair of hands drawing the other close and exploring.

At first Allison's hands were behind Mark's head pulling him to her and his were on her back doing the same but before long the hands started to roam and new places were touched and caressed. Allison felt the broadness of his shoulders and the muscles of his back and considered how different he felt from Richard who was slim and lean.

She felt self-conscious when he laid his hand on her stomach concerned that he might be turned off by the paunch she had not been able to shed, but he didn't seem to mind and all. As his hand started moving up, her heart started beating a little faster and she actually groaned with pleasure as it settled on her breast. She could barely feel his hand through the thick padding of the bra and hoped he wouldn't be disappointed with her small breasts but was anxious to feel the warmth of flesh on flesh.

Screwing up her courage, Allison broke the kiss, stepped back and started unbuttoning her blouse. She locked her eyes with Mark's, pealed off the shirt and immediately removed her bra as well. Now she stood half naked in front of a relative stranger and her husband. When Mark's eyes dropped to her breasts and she saw the smile break on his face, she once again pulled him to her and kissed him for all she was worth.

For his part, Mark couldn't wait to feel those nipples pressing against is palms and, even more so, to wrap his tongue around them. When he touched her, he was amazed how they could feel firm and soft at the same time. And the nipples...my god her nipples were nearly solid. He couldn't wait any longer so he broke the kiss and lowered his head to take first one then they other between his lips. As he teased one with his tongue he massaged the other with his hands and fingertips. He felt her press into him and smiled as she sighed and moaned. She seemed to enjoy it when he sucked hard so he tried pinching her other nipple between two fingers causing an even deeper groan as she pulled his head even tighter against her chest.

This went on for several minutes and while the stooped position was awkward for Mark, he wasn't about to give up on their mutual pleasure. It wasn't until Allison placed her hands on either side of his head and pulled him up that he let her go. She kissed him passionately for a few moments then he felt her hands pulling at the buttons of his shirt. He dropped his hands to his waist and started pulling his shirt out of his pants to help. Once it was off, she started on his belt and before long his pants were on the floor and Allison was on her knees before him.

She looked over at her husband and gave him a nod, which must have been his signal. Richard promptly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and took out his own erect penis while she watched. When he started slowly stroking himself, she looked up at Mark, pulled down his underwear and wrapped her soft hand around his very hard cock.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she began moving her hand back and forth giving him an incredibly luxurious hand job. The pleasure for Mark was immense causing him to not only moan but to shudder. At times he would be forced to close his eyes but he tried hard to keep them on Allison. Every now and then she would look over at Richard but would quickly return her gaze to Mark.

Being tall, Allison's breasts were just a little below the level of Mark's penis. She saw a generous portion of pre-cum on the tip and bent it down to rub it across her nipples causing them both to groan. She thought she had it all wiped off a couple of times but more kept coming so she finally gave up letting his cock return to a more normal position. And that is when she did it. She hadn't thought she would have the courage to do it, but she lowered her head and took that pre-cum coated dick between her lips and licked it clean. She didn't stay long and didn't take it particularly deep into her mouth, but she made sure her tongue cleaned it well.

When Richard saw this he groaned causing her to look at him. He looked at his semi-naked wife with another man's cock in her mouth and it almost took him over the edge. Allison could tell he was close so she backed off Mark and told him to come over. Holding his pants just below his crotch he stood and shuffled over stopping at her side. She reached up with her empty hand and took hold of his manhood. Without hesitation, she dipped her head and took the full length into her mouth.

There was nothing at all tentative in her actions and in no time at all Richard was cumming. She swallowed every drop making sure he was sucked dry then turned back to Mark and engulfed him. Between her tongue and her hand he quickly followed suit and emptied his load into her eager mouth. She didn't quit immediately almost causing his knees to buckle, but he managed to stay upright until she let him go with a final lick. Standing, she first kissed Mark letting him taste the combined spunk of Richard and himself, then turned to her husband, locked her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Richard recoiled a little when she opened her mouth and he tasted another man on her tongue, but only for an instant.

Mark sat first then Allison and Richard as they finished their kiss. Breathing was a little heavy and no one spoke for several moments. Richard was the first to pull up his pants but Allison made no move to put her blouse on. She wasn't thinking about how small her breasts were or that they sagged more than she would like. She wasn't even thinking about her post-baby paunch. Instead, she had this overwhelming sense of sexuality and sensuality and, (dare she even think it?) power. Yes, that was what she felt...power. The power that came with knowing these men wanted her. Wanted her lips and breasts, her legs and ass...wanted HER and that was a very powerful feeling indeed.

She rose and walked to Mark, kissed him gently on the lips and said, quietly, "Thank you."

Turning to Richard she said, "We need to get home. We have things to do before we can sleep."

"We do," he asked?

She didn't answer, but picked her blouse off the arm of the chair and started dressing. Mark noticed that she hadn't bothered to put her bra on first causing him to smile.

There was a little more small talk as the young couple pulled everything together and walked to the door. Handshakes and kisses and they were gone.

Mark picked up his shirt and walked to the bedroom to turn on the light so he wouldn't have to stumble in the dark. As he walked back to turn off the lights in the main room he heard a knock on the door and opened it to find Richard standing there alone.

"Allison is waiting for me at the elevator, but she wanted me to come back to tell you that she is taking me home and plans to fuck my brains out tonight. I want you to know that she hasn't been this horny in at least a couple of years and to thank you for making it happen."

"Please tell Allison that this has been one of the best nights of my life and thank you both for allowing me the privilege."

"Mark," Richard said, "she also wants to know if we can come back tomorrow night so she can fuck your brains out?"

12