Mucky Marilyn

Story Info
Innocent housewife turns whore.
1.5k words
3.97
142k
14
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marilyn69
marilyn69
25 Followers

My name is Marilyn. I am a married woman living in Yorkshire. I'm in my 40's but I am told that I look much younger. Several years of looking after my body and attending a gym appears to have to have paid dividends for me! Through out my many years of marriage I have remained entirely faithful to my husband, well that was until an old school friend, Sue returned to the town, having lived away for many years.

I hadn't seen Sue for around 15 years so I was surprised to receive a call from her. She had been a bit of a tease when she was younger and always had boys after her! When she married she seemed to settle down and then she moved down South with her husband. When her marriage failed some time later, she decided to move back to her hometown. Now she was on the point of getting divorced and was looking to rekindle some old friendships.

My husband said it would be a good idea for me to go out with her and catch up on things so I called her back and arranged a night out the following Friday. I met Sue in a bar in town. As soon as I saw her I felt overdressed! Sue was sitting on a bar stool, her long legs shown off by an incredibly short mini skirt, a pair of very sexy boots just above her knees and a top which I could best describe as skimpy underwear! Although she is 45 she could get away with dressing so young. Like me, Sue had looked after herself. She looked fantastic and I realised just how restricting years of marriage had been to me! My husband would go berserk if I dressed like that. He thinks women of my age should grow old gracefully! Compared to Sue, I looked a frump!

It was just like old times, we chatted almost continuously for a couple of hours and towards the end of the evening we had a couple of young guys in their twenties working their charm on us! I felt flattered. It was as if I'd had my life rewound back to our teenage years. I'd told my husband that I would be back home by 11.15 so when the time came I explained to Sue that I had to leave. She tried to persuade me to stay a while longer, but I really did have to get back. I left her still talking to the two guys and took a taxi home.

The following morning Sue phoned me. My husband was milling around nearby so it was difficult to have a proper conversation, but I got the gist!

"Marilyn, I took those two men back to the flat last night!"

"Really?" I asked not wanting to incriminate her while my husband was listening.

"I was a naughty girl!" Sue continued.

"Which one?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation apparently innocent.

"I fucked them both!"

I was momentarily speechless. "Fancy coming out next Friday and I'll tell you all about it!" Sue asked. I simply had to go!

The following Friday couldn't come quickly enough! Sue phoned me during the day asking if I could stay out late and perhaps, stay over at hers. It seemed unlikely that my husband would agree, but I asked anyway. Surprisingly he agreed to it, saying that it was very thoughtful of me to look after her while she was going through such difficult times! There again, why shouldn't he let me, I'd not as much as looked at another man since we married.

My husband dropped me off at Sue's flat that evening and as we started to get changed, we had a glass of wine, and Sue told me her story! In a strange sort of way I was envious. She was effectively free and could do just what took her fancy! I was beginning to feel like a caged animal!

She gradually transformed herself into a horny little tart while I began putting on the same boring dress I'd worn for ages.

"Hey, Marilyn, you can do better than that darling!" she said, handing me a couple of coat hangers with some of her own clothes on!

"Try these on!" she went on.

I must admit I felt so much younger in them. I was wearing a very short, tan leather mini, skirt, a pair of high stiletto heals, and a sheer lace top, which was virtually transparent! She even leant me a very revealing lace bra, which left little to the imagination.

"You look gorgeous honey!" she smiled. Sue was right! I felt amazing. Together we looked stunning. Not bad for a pair of girls in their forties! We took a taxi into town and headed to the bars to start our night out.

All night we had men trying to chat us up. We had drinks bought us by loads of guys and soon we were quite drunk! I hadn't had such a good time in ages. At the end of the night we were flirting with two young black lads in their late twenties. One of them, Darren was standing with his arm around me, as if he'd claimed me for himself! His mate, Wayne was busy trying his luck with Sue! It all seemed like harmless fun. Then Sue suggested we all went back to her flat!

Despite what had happened the previous week with Sue, it never occurred to me that there would be any more to their coming back than to have a drink or two! I was wrong!

No sooner had she poured us all a drink and put some music on, she was all over Wayne! When she started to kiss him I thought she was going to swallow him! His hands were soon on her tits, squeezing and massaging them, as I watched from the settee, where I sat with Darren. They danced in front of us and then Sue dropped to the floor and unzipped his jeans! I watched in total disbelief as she pulled out his semi erect cock and began wanking it next to her face! She opened her mouth and took it between her red painted lips! She cupped his black balls in her hands and began sucking the guy off! What a slut! What the hell was I doing here?

Suddenly, Darren's hand touched my thigh and he started gently stroking my leg! His hand moved up and down my stocking and he began kissing me. I'd never kissed another man passionately, other than my husband! It felt good! His hand slipped up the back of my thin lace top and expertly unclipped my bra, releasing my tits! He lifted the top off and leaned down to suck my tits! It felt so exciting! He wasted no time pulling down my panties and lifting my mini skirt up to my waist, exposing my bare pussy to all! His long, black fingers slipped inside my slit and began working away at me!

I looked over at Sue, who by now was on all fours on the floor with Wayne knelt behind her about to penetrate her! I watched him glide inside her and saw her body jolt! She went wild!

As he fucked her from behind she began screaming away, begging for more and more! She looked at me.

"Come on Marilyn, you dirty slag. Get some cock inside you!"

With that Darren pushed me back onto the settee and opened my legs. He climbed between my legs and thrust his huge black meat into my hole! He stretched me to new limits. My cunt had never been so full! He began pounding his arse up and down, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my unprotected hole!

Sue watched us intently as Wayne banged away at her arse.

"That's it Darren. Give the whore a good fucking!" she panted.

The thrill of it all was all too much. My body shook with the most amazing orgasm as Darren pumped me full of cum! What a fuck!

Almost immediately Sue came. Her screams must have woken everyone in the block! Wayne slapped her bare arse as he emptied his seed into her!

I should have felt cheap and disgusted at what I had done, but I didn't! I just felt satisfied! As if that wasn't enough for me, Sue had a very dirty look on her face! She turned to Wayne, who had just pulled out of her and said.

"Now go and fuck Marilyn! Slags like her need more than one cock!!"

I wasn't about to complain! He pulled me onto the lounge floor and made me get on all fours. He rammed his hard cock into me from behind while Darren came and fed his into my mouth! Between them, they spit roasted me until I had cum trickling from my mouth and cunt! Now I really did feel like a whore! I loved it! What a night!

That was three months ago and every Friday night since I have stayed over at Sue's! At the last count, I had been fucked by 23 guys and my darling husband hasn't a clue! Let's hope it stays that way!

marilyn69
marilyn69
25 Followers