Mud and Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll find a way, eventually." Celeste pinned Faedal with a long, hard gaze. "You might not expect the direction your demise might come from."

"Even fueled by your rage as you are, you wouldn't doom an innocent to their death if I survived the attempt," Faedal said, smugly leaning back in his chair, almost offering his throat for a lunge with a knife.

"Do you want to test me?" Celeste hissed, coming to her feet.

"I'm curious to what lengths you will go for your revenge. The bards didn't coin the phrase 'Ain't nothing like a woman's wrath' for naught. Your only option would be to ask Our Lady for aid and then it's doubtful she would oblige. For all her malice, Desire isn't known to endorse slaughter amongst her faithful."

"Unless her new disciple promises more entertainment," Celeste growled. "By now I'm certain your act of raping and killing must have grown stale."

"Maybe, maybe not. Her will is unfathomable. But let us not argue. The sooner we reach the bottom of this issue, the sooner you are free to go, free to find your meddling sorcerer. You might even save his life. Lucky Rhys, having such devoted friends."

Again, the mere mention of Rhys' name sent shivers through her body. Celeste's nipples brushed almost painfully against the fabric of her robes.

"I want you to stand up and strip for me," Faedal said.

Celeste shot him a piercing glare. "In your dreams. Didn't you say I'm 'not worth fucking anymore?'"

The fallen Paladin shook his head. "You misunderstand me. I merely wish to examine your body, find out what Our Mistress meant when she proclaimed her price."

"No."

Faedal sighed. "Be reasonable. Mere words won't get us closer to the meaning behind Her proclamation. It's not like your body is a sacred treasure, to be protected from my lecherous glare. I know more about it than you do by now."

"A plea for reason, coming from you? That's..." Celeste stifled a hysterical giggle. "I'm flattered you even ask. Didn't you simply tear my robes off and fucked me to oblivion, right in my own burning shrine?"

"Different times, different approaches. Besides, harming you would make finding the clues I seek much more difficult."

"So, you require my cooperation."

"Indeed. Under different circumstances, I simply would ask my court sorcerer to assist me but he suffered an unfortunate accident."

"What happened to him?"

"He split his skull when he fell against his alchemy table. I caught him relaying information to Carver."

"And you have no one else to cast compulsions on me? What a pity."

Faedal made a sour face. "I put out a summons but finding reliable and loyal spell-slingers for hire is not easy. You won't believe how many braggarts are out there."

"What a conundrum for you. You can't beat me into submission, you can't break my mind and you have nothing to barter with except my freedom. Now that I think about it, your hospitality isn't all that unpleasant. Except for the murderous collar."

"I can offer something you might want to consider," Faedal said. "Should Rhys and I cross paths again, I will offer him a chance to surrender instead of killing him outright."

"You would be willing to do that?" Celeste gasped, squeezing her thighs together. For whatever insane reason, hearing Rhys' name was playing havoc with her body. She could feel heat spread from her sex, soothing, delightful warmth hinting at bliss she had denied herself for so long.

"All things considered, I am not putting myself at a tremendous disadvantage by offering him mercy. The last time we fought, he flung spells like a peasant might fling rotten eggs and when we crossed weapons, it was pitifully easy to disarm him. I destroyed his knee with his own battle staff. What do I lose by offering him a chance to come in peace? If he declines, I can still have my way with him. And knowing him, he will probably decline. I win regardless."

"Fine then. Swear to whatever is holy to you."

Faedal laughed, the first unrestrained emotion he showed her. "Celeste," he huffed, "nothing, nothing is holy anymore. But I can give you my word that the next time Rhys and I meet-" he cocked his head at her sudden gasp. "-I will offer him a chance to surrender."

Celeste closed her eyes, trying to block out the patient, pupil-less stare of the man who had done so many unspeakable things to her. The mere memory of his touch caused her body to cramp painfully. Her nethers seemed to tingle but she wasn't even sure of her own reactions any more. Her whole body was ready and willing despite sitting in the same room with the man who nearly killed her just to hear her screams for mercy. Celeste shook her head, trying to rid herself of the thoughts. I need to focus!

What heinous magics had Desire placed on her? Even if she didn't want to give Faedal his answers, she needed to understand the nature of the bargain she had agreed to. "I have only taken what won't be missed," Desire had said. Where would I even begin to look? If I won't miss it, how should I know it had been taken in the first place? Celeste took a deep breath. It was insanity. She needed someone else to help find what had been taken and that someone was the monster with the dead eyes and smug smile sitting across from her. Granted, she could always send a prayer to Desire but between the capricious deity simply refusing to answer or asking for yet another sacrifice in exchange for a clear answer, she didn't know which outcome was worse. In the end, I can give Rhys a fighting chance should he and Faedal meet again.

"I accept," Celeste said, standing up. With quick, sure hands she undid the sash holding her robes tight. Another pluck and her loincloth came undone. She placed the garments on the chair behind her and took a cautious step forward. "Here I am. Naked. Satisfied?"

Faedal sniffed. "Naked and aroused. For all your vehement protests, your body seems to yearn for something. Or is it someone?"

"It is most certainly not your attention," she hissed. "I've had enough for two lifetimes."

"Well, to find our answers, I will have to examine you. Closely."

"That was not part of our bargain. I don't want your hands on me ever again!"

"Don't be foolish. I am trained in anatomy and should be able to notice if anything important is missing."

"No. Unless you swear to me you'll never touch Rhys as long as you live!" Her knees almost went out as she said the name. Her right hand reflexively cupped her sex.

Faedal scratched his chin. "That's not a deal I can take." The fallen Paladin thought for a moment before using the bell pull. A few moments later, the door opened and the curly-haired, dark-skinned servant girl from before came in. She bowed deeply. "You called, Master?"

"Celeste, this is Nasira. I presume you're acquainted with each other?"

"Yes, Master. I serve food and change the bucket. I also bring fresh sheets," Nasira said, bowing.

Celeste realized that this was the first time she'd heard the girl speak. Before, she had always served her silently, even ignoring the questions she had fired at her. Nasira's voice was huskier than anticipated and she rolled the 'r's in the distinctive El-Abessini pronunciation.

"Will you permit Nasira to touch you?" Faedal asked. He pulled a scroll from a belt pouch, along with a charcoal stick.

"If it has to be done..." Celeste muttered. Nasira was the total opposite of Dara, lanky and small-breasted where Dara was all curves. What am I even thinking! Celeste scolded herself. I will be examined like a horse at auction and I'm thinking about the difference between poor, dead Dara and this servant?

"Am I to get naked as well, Master?" Nasira asked.

"Not yet. That would be a distraction I can do without," Faedal purred. "Now, you are to follow my instructions to the letter, understood?"

"As always, Master."

"Good. Please have a look at Celeste's head. I want you to check to see if all her features are intact. Ears, eyes, her skull. Use your hands if your eyes are insufficient."

"Yes, Master." Nasira closed the distance and raised her hands. The El-Abessini girl was trembling. "You are not going to hurt me, are you?" she whispered, her eyes large and pleading.

Celeste took a deep breath and tried to relax. By involving the servant, Faedal had made it clear that no matter how shrewdly she bargained, he was still in total control of the situation. If she misbehaved, he would most likely vent his anger on the poor girl in much the same way he had done with the hapless servant he killed right in front of her. Even now there were remains of fine white dust near the room's threshold.

"I'll behave," Celeste promised, with genuine feeling. Gently, Nasira placed both hands on her skull, her long fingers combing through her disheveled mane, searching for her ears under the unkempt tresses. Memories of Dara stirred, of how the fiery redhead had won her over with similar displays of tenderness. She had never before thought about her head as anything more than a place to house her eyes but Dara's playful fingers had her purring whenever she dug them into her hair.

"I can't feel anything strange. Her skull is whole. She has two ears," Nasira reported, cupping Celeste's face in her hands. "Her eyes are beautiful too," the servant said, a soulful tone in her voice.

"Both eyes are the same?" Faedal's voice seemed to come from far away, from outside the small space Nasira and Celeste shared.

"Yes, Master."

"Obviously, her nose is present and she's able to breathe through it. What about her mouth?"

Celeste didn't have to be asked. She obediently opened her mouth and Nasira squinted into the cavity.

"She has a tongue and teeth."

"As expected. Hm. Continue examining her."

"Where next, Master?"

"Her torso. Feel along her sides. Any gaps in her rib cage?"

Without hesitation, Nasira stepped closer. She cupped Celeste's breasts, seemingly weighing them. Her thumbs caressed the sorceress' nipples. Celeste shrugged and let her proceed. Nasira's hands were very soft for a servant's, especially when compared to Dara's calloused fingers. And her bold attempts to arouse her didn't work, something Nasira seemed to catch on to as well. She stopped fondling Celeste's breasts and moved her hands along the ribs, slowly and purposefully.

Faedal cleared his throat.

Nasira's hands froze. "What is it, Master?" the servant asked.

"Get rid of your kirtle. The flapping sleeves are in my way. I can't see what you are doing."

Nasira took a step backwards and pulled the offending garment off before resuming the exploration of Celeste's torso. Much to the sorceress' surprise, the dark tan skin was flawless. No scars, no marks. The servant shook her head. "Her body feels like mine. Same number of ribs, evenly spaced."

"Place your ear against her chest."

"As you wish." Nasira moved closer, until she could place her cheek against Celeste's skin. The captive sorceress held her breath.

"Breathe normally!" Faedal ordered Celeste. "Nasira, do you hear a heartbeat?"

"I can feel her heart beating against my face, Master," Nasira said hoarsely. Even if Celeste wasn't affected by this enforced closeness, Nasira most obviously was. Her cheeks were flushed, her nipples stood proudly atop her breasts and her breath was quicker than before.

"You need to breathe, correct?" Faedal asked Celeste.

"As far as I know, yes. Can we stop? I think your servant is becoming a bit too engaged in this whole endeavor."

"Hold your breath," Faedal ordered. "Or would you prefer to be choked?"

"You might accidentally kill me if you did that," Celeste snarled. She held her breath until it became unbearable. Red and black pinpricks danced before her eyes and she felt as if her bladder wanted to burst. Greedily, she sucked a long, deep breath into her screaming lungs.

"You need to eat," Faedal observed, nodding towards her half-eaten breakfast and the used bucket near the door. "And you digest the food, so She hasn't taken your innards." His gaze went lower, along her pelvis and thighs. "Desire is infamous for making women infertile in exchange for power. I should have a look at the relevant organs but that can't be done without dissecting you."

"You almost sound disappointed," Celeste snarled. "You didn't have any problems hurting me down there before."

"A pain-maddened lump of flesh can't cooperate," Faedal said, shrugging. He checked his notes and looked along her lower body again. "You have both legs and seem to need them as well. So, by adding all our findings thus far, Desire didn't literally take anything from your body. She was speaking metaphorically."

"Can I dress now?" Celeste asked.

"Not yet. Please lay on the bed and spread your legs for Nasira to continue."

"Oh no. That is not going to happen." Celeste reached for her robes. "The examination ends here. Besides, what makes you think Desire messed with... that?"

Faedal sat down and took some notes. "Two things, to be exact. First, you told me how disgusted you become when matters turn to sex. Wasn't that a reason why you called Desire in the first place? Yesterday, when you talked about your transformation, you said everyone around you, even the male dwarves, seemed obsessed with sex and it disgusted you."

"That's... that's true. What else?"

"I'll tell you once I'm certain. On the bed. The sooner we're done, the sooner you're free to see Rhys again."

A renewed jolt of heat throbbed between her thighs, lancing upwards and taking her breath away. Whatever her misgivings, they seemed to melt away. Even Nasira's naked body, pressed against her back, suddenly was a welcome sensation.

"I will be gentle," Nasira purred. "Shall we?"

"Don't expect me to reciprocate," Celeste growled but with a certain lack of fervor. She sat down on the mattress then swung her legs onto it. Suddenly, there was a strange, nagging pit of dread in her stomach. What did Desire take away? My ability to bear children? Or... something even worse?

Nasira slid onto the mattress and knelt down between Celeste's knees, her eyes aglow with a strange fire which hadn't been there a moment ago. She's actually enjoying this! Celeste realized. That little tramp isn't as innocent as she let on. Did I actually expect anything different from someone who seemed to be oddly at ease in a place like this?

Gently, Nasira caressed Celeste's thighs, slowly making her way towards the other woman's hips. She leaned in, brushing her breasts against Celeste's stomach. The servant girl trapped one of Celeste's nipples between her lips and twirled her tongue around it. She might as well not have bothered. The sensation of warm flesh was there but her body's usual reaction didn't follow.

I'm simply not in the mood. Not with Faedal watching and drooling over us!

Nasira kissed her way down Celeste's stomach before focusing her attention on her sex. If it were Dara doing that to her, or Rhys, she might have tremendously enjoyed the expertly probing and teasing tongue but now it felt just like a wet lump of flesh going this way and that.

"How is it?" Faedal asked. His voice was cool, dispassionate. Celeste shot him a glare. He watched the proceedings on the bed, scroll on his knees and charcoal stick at the ready. She had expected him to stroke his cock, maybe even step behind the poor servant and mercilessly fuck her but no, there he was, taking his notes.

"I might as well try and give a sausage some head," Nasira said, disappointment thick in her voice. "She's not even getting wet. I mean, not by herself. My spit helps but not much."

"Interesting. I think I might know the answer to Desire's proclamation." Faedal rolled up the scroll and rose from the chair, joining the two women on the bed. He sat down next to Celeste's head and looked her in the eyes. "You are not getting aroused anymore. Not by normal means anyway."

"That's only because you are watching. Your ass next to my face isn't helping in that regard," Celeste snapped.

"It's more than that. Mere minutes ago you smelled deliciously but now, with a beautiful and skilled partner dying to pleasure you, nothing happens? Even when I fucked you, your body eventually cooperated. I know what's missing and I think you deserve a little reward for your cooperation."

"What in the Burning Pits are you babbling about?" Celeste hissed. Nasira had slicked her fingers and was gently inserting one into the sorceress' sex. Not that it did anything for her.

"It's simple. You need Rhys."

Celeste's hips came off the bed, nearly slamming into Nasira's face. The servant girl cooed in appreciation.

"You're... lying!" Celeste gasped. But even as she said it, she knew he was right. "Rhys," the sorceress gasped. Even if it was for the length of that one syllable, her body reacted. She softly chanted Rhys' name over and over, beyond caring if Faedal was watching her. She only wanted to feel the sensation of relief his name was giving her. Nasira's licking and fingering finally registered and Celeste reached downwards, digging her hands into Nasira's locks, keeping her face planted on her sex. But no matter how skillfully the servant moved her tongue, no matter how frantically she used two, then three fingers, relief still evaded her.

"Say it!" Celeste snarled Faedal's way. "Please!"

"I'm not chanting Rhys' name, if that's what you're asking," Faedal said. "It probably won't matter how many of us repeat that stupid name." He slowly undressed. "Or does it? Rhys? Rhyssie? Rhyssity-Rhys?" He walked around the bed and knelt behind the furiously lapping Nasira. "Does it make a difference if one or two people are saying it?"

Celeste howled incoherently. She was so incredibly close! It would only take that one little iota of extra pleasure to finally give her the blissful release she so desperately craved. She shrieked in frustration, mangling Rhys' name into a meaningless sound while she dug both hands into her sex, trying to force herself to climax. It wouldn't work, no matter how quickly she chanted, how long she drew out the name. Between her legs, Nasira was being slowly, thoroughly fucked by Faedal. The dark-skinned girl moaned and purred in pleasure, her voice rising in a hoarse crescendo until she thrashed between Celeste's thighs, whole body wracked by a mighty orgasm. And then another one. She simply came over and over again, impaled on Faedal's cock, while Celeste wept, clawing impotently at her cold, unfeeling pussy.

* * * *

"Oh, you've gotta be bloody shittin' me!"

Rhys pried his eyes open and blinked at the bright light flooding his room. Every single oil lamp was lit and Sen stood next to his bed, disbelief and maybe a bit of jealousy very visible on her angular face. His head rested on Elara's breasts and an armor-plated arm was draped over his waist. He furiously blushed as he noticed Borna's very prominent erection smoothed in between his butt cheeks. It felt very nice, being wedged in between his two friends. He yawned and slowly sat up. Both Elara and Borna stirred too.

"You're outdoing yourself every time I come in here," Sen huffed, throwing her hands up in exasparation. "A few doors down, Lishaka is crying her eyes out and here you are, happily asleep with a big, fat cock up your butt. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Bugger off, Sen," Borna growled. "My... I'm not assfucking him, if you have to know."

"Yet," Sen said, her exasperation replaced by a cheeky grin. "All my savings for an account of what happened here last night. How about it?"

"It's not nice treating Rhys like that," Elara said softly. The elven druid sat up and swung her legs out of bed. "First you berate him for simply being cuddled up between me and Borna, and now you're drooling over what we might have done? Which is it?"