Mud and Moonshine

Story Info
Drinking moonshine with two guys in one big truck.
1.7k words
3.31
27.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is there anything more exciting than slinging mud on a cold frosty Saturday night in a four wheel drive pickup truck and drinking moonshine with your friends? She didn't think so! So, when Steve told her of his plans to go muddin' with his good friend, she was jealous and wanted more than anything to go. He knew how she felt and wished that she could join them, but they both knew she had to work. After all, he was her supervisor!!

He liked the fact that she was quiet and reserved at work, but was secretly like him. She was open to anything, nothing was forbidden. Just like him, she liked her sex on the edge, in public places, daring, dark and scary, as well as fun. She knew how to please him and was always willing to play out any fantasy he desired. She also trusted him with all of her secrets...secrets about her sexual desires that she had never shared with any living soul. Until now!

As she worked, she was resigned to the fact that it was going to be a long boring night. She kept thinking about Steve and his friend, fantasizing what it would be like to get wild with Steve in the front seat of that big muddy truck! To make matters worse, she knew what drinking moonshine did to him. It made him get wild and want to fuck. He talked dirty to her too, treated her like a nasty little whore. They liked to push the envelope, be different. He didn't ask her for what he wanted, he told her, and used force if necessary to get it. His authoritative, unpredictable demeanor turned her on and she couldn't get enough of him. They played out a lot of dirty fantasies together and knowing that tonight she was missing the chance to be with him and his friend drinking moonshine made her pussy ache.

Then she heard a strange noise! It was Steve and his friend standing in the doorway! She let out a scream, jumped into his arms, thanking him for coming back for her. She knew she'd get to play out one of her wildest fantasies; two hot guys in one big muddy truck. He helped her shut down her machines and they were on their way! As he mixed her a stiff drink of moonshine and soda, it dripped from the side of her cup. 'Mmmm'......she sucked the sweet liquid from her fingers...staring at Steve. He knew exactly what she wanted and he planned on giving it all to her!

With his friend driving, she snuggled herself in the middle anticipating what the night had to offer. They drank their moonshine and headed for the nearest gravel road leading to the mountains. Jason Aldean's "Dirt Road Anthem," was playing on the radio. She loved listening to country music and tonight was no exception. They rode the back roads, drank their moonshine, stopping only occasionally to pee. It didn't take long before she started feeling the effects of her drink. This made her want Steve, but his friend had not warmed up to her like she had hoped and this made her uneasy.

Steve wasn't wasting any more time. He was tired of innocently flirting with her; teasing her. He pushed his tongue deep into her mouth taunting her.

"Suck my tongue baby girl," he softly whispered with his mouth against her cheek.

She could smell the ambrosia of moonshine on his breath and the shakiness in his voice as he spoke and nibbled at her face. This sent waves of excitement through her whole body that made her heart pound with excitement.

She greedily accepted his invitation as he pushed his tongue down her throat. She sucked his tongue like she did his cock...sucking it all the way down, and then slightly letting it slide out of her mouth, savoring his sweetness...feeling the softness of his tongue in her mouth made them both moan out loud. She loved kissing him, tasting his lips. This made her want him, but Steve's friend still hadn't said a word all night. Although she knew he had been listening and watching their every move, she felt awkward and reserved.

"You are so fucking hot!" he quietly whispered in her ear.

"Daddy has waited on his baby girl all day!"

He tightly wrapped his left arm around her neck, sliding his right hand down between her legs. She reached over and felt his hard cock. As they rubbed and teased each other, she took another drink of her moonshine trying to keep her wits about her.

Steve looked at her and told her to undo her pants. She paused because she wasn't sure if she should since his friend had been so quiet.

Keeping her eyes downcast she answered him

"No, daddy... maybe we shouldn't,"...she said teasingly, but nervously. "What about your friend?"

Just as she had gotten the words out, Steve grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair, jerked her face up close to his, making her look at him. His brown eyes were glassy and precise from the alcohol. He gritted his teeth and pressed his face into hers.

"Is Daddy's little slut saying no?" he barked yanking her head back away from his face making her look at him. He twisted her hair even tighter, making her cry out in pain, although she knew this was going to happen, he was just being a little rougher than usual, which caught her off guard.

"No da...da...daddy," she whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Take your pants off bitch!" he said in a hateful tone, slowly licking across her mouth like his German shepherd would.

Still gripping her hair tightly in his left hand and with his face back up against hers, he changed the tone in his voice and spoke sweetly to her.

"Don't you want daddy to feel that little wet pussy?"

In a small child's whimper and she nodded her head.

Sliding down her jeans and slowly wiggling out of her panties she could feel the coldness of the leather seat.

"Daddy likes when his nasty little whore does what she's told!" Feeling pleased with himself to get his way he slackened his grip on her hair.

"Spread your legs!" he whispered in his demanding voice. She did what she was told, spreading her legs apart feeling exposed and vulnerable.

With his left arm still tightly around her neck and his body pressed up against hers, Steve slid his right hand down between her legs, making little swirls around her exposed clit fondling her, using his thumb to tease her. She could hear herself moan and she was slowly melting down into the truck seat. She could feel the edge of her first orgasm coming quickly and he could feel her breathing quicken and her body tremble.

"Mmmmm yea baby, cum! That's daddy's baby girl!"

She let out a moan as her orgasm came over her. He stuck his fingers deeper inside of her now drenched pussy...a long low moan escapes her lips. Twisting his fingers around and moving them in and out slowly fucking her, anxious to give her pleasure.

Then, he slowly licked and sucked his wet fingers, sharing them with her, letting her taste her own sweetness. It made him hot to see her enjoy her own pussy juice. She moaned in his ear as he kept fingering her and licking his sticky fingers!

"Oooohhh.....please daddy mmmmmm...pleeeeeasssssseee!!"She squirmed as he relentlessly fingered her swollen ready pussy. She clung to him as if she was afraid he'd disappear.

"Cum for me baby girl...cum for daddy!" He whispered in a hushed tone. His words sent waves of pleasure through her. He squeezed her body next to his wanting to feel the pleasure he was giving her.

Unzipping his pants he held his rock hard cock in his hands, stroking its shaft up and down slowly teasing her..."Suck my cock!" he demands smiling wickedly at her.

Since she was in no position to argue, she leaned over in his lap and took his cock hungrily in her mouth. 'Mmmm'... she loved the way he tasted. Forcefully, he shoved his rock hard cock down her throat, fucking her mouth.... 'oooooohhhhh baby'... he moaned out loud coaxing her to go down farther He held her hair in his hands away from her face to let his friend watch her suck his cock. His friend couldn't take his eyes off of the feast she was obviously enjoying.

Suddenly, Steve told his friend to stop the truck. He wanted her now and he wasn't going to wait another minute.

Before the truck came to a complete stop he flung his door open and stepped out onto the running board. He grabbed her and slid her ass to the edge of the seat. She didn't have time to protest nor did she want to. He pushed her legs wide open exposing her to the night sky. He reached down and spread her swollen pussy with his fingers, pressing his thumb against her clit. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins. Without hesitating, he plunged his hard cock deep in the pearl folds of her swollen pink center.

"Aaaarrrrgggg," she cried out in a mixture of fear and lust. With loud moans, she began to move with him to meet his thrusts. Still gripping her tightly around her hips his thrusts sent a sensation through her she had never felt before.

He saw she was enjoying being fucked.

"Yeah, bitch, take it all! Take every fucking inch of daddy's cock!" He pumped in and out of her, enjoying listening to her groan with pleasure. He banged deeper into her until he heard her squeal...she was ready to cum. She couldn't think. She wanted him. She needed to cum.

'Oh, God Daddy!' she screamed as her orgasm rushed through her whole being with more passion than she had ever experienced. "I'm cumming daddy...I'm cumming"!

Watching her face as his baby girl enjoyed his cock and from the intense pressure of her tight pussy, he squirted his cum deep inside of her. She squeezed her pussy tightly around his cock savoring every drop he was giving her. He leaned down and kissed her deeply and she embraced him.

"Mmmm, Daddy's little whore did good tonight." he said kissing her again as they got dressed quickly and drove out of the mountains.

"Aw, baby girl knows how to please." he said as they drove back into town. He kissed her one last time before the night was over. She enjoyed every minute of being with him, no matter where it took her.