Muffy and Buffy

Story Info
S & M's Answer to Paris and Nikki.
3.9k words
4
24.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Chapter from "The Club on Dorado Cay"

Our Story: Blonde, buxom, thirty-something Kim, about to spring a surprise divorce on her philandering lawyer husband, has been kidnapped by a white slaver and sold to The Club on Dorado Cay. A highly secret and exclusive establishment on a remote Caribbean island, The Club maintains a stable of captive women for the use of its extremely wealthy and debauched clientele in their sadistic games. In the following excerpt Kris encounters two of the younger members of The Club.

* * * * * *

To her surprise life for Kris seemed to settle down quickly to a quiet, even slightly dull routine after the coming out. She had expected, after having been presented to the membership, to be immediately hauled into some horrific torture session, as Alyx had been. Instead, every night for a full week she was requested by an older gentleman who seemed mostly interested in dressing her up in a babydoll, having her sit on his lap while he watched television or a movie, and then giving her a spanking, rather ineffectually, before drifting off to sleep. If he received any sexual satisfaction from the activity Kris could see no external sign of it. Once she was selected with two other women to serve drinks, in the nude, at an afternoon function. There had been some bottom pinching and fondling, but their main duty had been to serve drinks and serve as eye candy. Other than that there seemed to be no great demand for her services. She wasn't sure whether to be relieved or insulted. Alyx had already been subjected to several rather nasty scenes and was starting to make some comments about it.

Then one of the other women clued her in. The elderly gentleman was one of the oldest, and wealthiest, members of the Club. He had requested sole access to her during his stay on the island. But now he had returned home.

The next day, immediately following lunch, Madam Elspeth came into the lounge.

"Kris," she said in her no nonsense allowed manager's voice. "Your presence has been requested for the afternoon. You're to be at the main pool in twenty minutes. Take a quick shower, sunscreen everywhere. Miranda has laid out your costume on your bed."

"Who is it, Mistress?" Janine asked. She and Kris had been playing cards. It was mid-week now and there weren't many guests in residence.

"It's none of your business, but it's Muffy and Buffy," Madam Elspeth replied. She turned and went back to her office.

"Muffy and Buffy," Janine echoed with a chuckle. "Glad they didn't want me."

"Muffy and Buffy?" Kris asked.

"Ever see an 18 or 19 year old Valley Girl type wearing a T-shirt that says 'Princess in Training'"? Emily asked, looking up from the book she was reading.

Kris nodded.

"Well, these little bitches should have matching T-shirts inscribed with 'Junior Sadistic Bitch Princesses in Training to Run Women's Concentration Camps'," Emily said. "They're spoiled rotten and have allowances larger than the total income of Iowa. And they just love to make people miserable."

"I think it's a mother thing," Lauren added. "Did you ever see their mother? She's got a personality that'd give a snowman frostbite."

"I've seen her a few times. I don't think she's into the perv stuff, so the girls must take after their daddy. But she's got a personality that's twisted in its own unique way. You can just sense it when she looks at you. He made her watch while he worked on me one night. I really got the impression that it was my ass he was flogging, but he was thinking about her's. If you look at the slaves the girls prefer to pick on you can see a pattern. More mature looking, motherly types. No offense meant, Kris."

"None taken."

"Lotsa luck, dear," Emily added as Kris went back to her room. Twenty minutes later she was back at Madam Elspeth's office, dressed in the minuscule yellow string bikini she'd found on her bed. It barely covered her mound and any sudden forward lean would most likely have released her breasts. Why, she wondered, would Muffy and Buffy want her in such an outfit.

Mistress Elspeth led her out of the Slave Quarters and across the grounds to the pool enclosure. Entering, they approached two young women, stretched out on recliners, one reading a magazine, the other reading a book. They both were slender, small-breasted blonde-from-a-bottle types who might have come straight from a sunscreen ad in a teen girls' magazine. They were obviously sisters and looked so much alike they might have been twins. Kris guessed they were in their late teens or early twenties and her first reaction on seeing the skimpy two piece suits they wore was "Does your mother know you wear those?"

"Kris," Madam Elspeth said, "meet Muffy and Buffy. Girls, this is Kris."

Madam Elspeth removed the collar from Kris' neck and left without another word.

"Hi, Kris," one of the girls purred. Kris thought it was Muffy. "Nice to meet you. You get to be our slave for the afternoon. Lucky you."

The other girl tilted her head forward and peered over her sunglasses at Kris. "So, Kris," she said, "let's be clear on one thing, shall we? While you're our slave your name is not Kris. It's slave-slut. Or maybe slut-slave. Which do you think sounds better? What do you want us to call you?"

Kris thought for a moment. Neither sounded particularly appealing.

"Slave-slut?" she ventured.

"Wrongo!" the girl responded with a nasty sounding nasal intonation. "You're our slave. You don't get to pick your name. You don't think at all. We'll call you craphead if we want. Is that clear?"

"Yes," Kris replied, a bit exasperated.

"Yes, WHAT?" the girl responded, half rising from the lounge chair.

"Repeat after me," Muffy, said, "Yes, mistress."

"Yes, mistress," Kris said.

"Gawd! Why do they always give us the stupid ones," Buffy said to Muffy. Then she spoke to Kris again. "Another thing, slut-slave. You're our slave. You don't get to pick your clothes. I don't like that suit. So lose it."

It was a set up, Kris thought to herself. They specified this suit just so they could have a hissy-fit about it. She undid the bikini top and let it drop, then the bottom. She looked at the girls. They were both obviously inspecting her.

"Well?" Buffy asked, drawing the word out.

Kris looked at her, not sure just what she was asking. Buffy rolled her eyes.

"Are you just going to leave them there?" She turned to Muffy. "Not only stupid, but a slob as well."

Kris bent over and picked up the swimsuit. As she did her breasts swung down and hung at full extension.

"Hey, don't slap yourself in the face there, slave-slut," Muffy said with a giggle. She turned to Buffy. "If there's a sudden hurricane we can use the slut here for a life raft."

Both girls giggled as if the comment was hilariously funny. Then they ordered Kris put the swim suit in the trash and then to kneel at the foot of their recliners. And then they went back to their reading. Periodically one of them would order Kris to get her a drink or rub sunscreen on her. Occasionally they would tell her, in very insulting terms, to watch her posture as she knelt.

Kris knelt for a long time, wishing she was in the shade. It was actually getting rather boring. But then Buffy put her magazine down, stretched and wriggled her hips slightly.

"God! That article got me hot," she said to Muffy. "I really need to get off."

"So why don't you," Muffy replied, not looking up from her book.

Buffy looked at Kris.

"Slut-woman! Come here," she barked.

Kris obediently went to stand beside her.

"Take my bottom off," Buffy ordered.

Kris was slightly taken aback and hesitated.

"Well? Don't you understand English?" Buffy said with a nasty tone.

Kris leaned over and grasped the side straps of Buffy's bikini bottom. She hesitantly slid the bottom down Buffy's legs and over her feet, placing it on the concrete beside the lounge chair. Then she straightened up, wonder where this was leading. Buffy slid lower down on the lounge chair and spread her legs, placing her feet on either side.

"OK, slut," she said, "on your knees at the end of the chair. Yes, like that. Now, do me."

Kris was dumbfounded at the order. She stared at the naked girl's crotch, her slit half hidden by a trimmed but full growth of light brown pubic hair.

"Do I have to spell it out for you, idiot? Do me. Get me off. Make me come. You understand?"

Kris reached out first one hand, then the other. She gently spread the girl's lips and started to stroke her clitoris.

"Not like that, dumbass! With your tongue!" Buffy stuck her tongue out and flicked it up and down provocatively.

This is not happening, Kris thought to herself as she leaned forward. I'm not doing this, I'm not. She had never had intimate relations with another woman before, had never gone down on one. She felt intense revulsion as her face neared the girl's crotch. The girl had been in the sun, sweating for some time. The glistening sheen on her inner lips also proved her statement about being turned on. The mixture of scents caused Kris to fear losing her lunch. The part of her mind that was standing back, observing the scene in disgust, wondered what kind of punishment they would devise for puking on a member's pussy.

She came a bit closer, tentatively sticking her tongue out. She stopped, unable to force herself to actually come in contact with the girl's pussy. The smell of sweat and sun screen and bodily secretions threatened to gag her.

She felt hands on the back of her head, pushing her face downwards. Her nose went right into Buffy's slit. She jerked back, gasping. She almost started to curse the girls out, but caught herself in time. She glared at them, shifting her gaze back and forth, mentally reading them the riot act.

"Oh dear," Muffy said in mock surprise, half rising from her recliner. "I think we have a slave revolt on our hands."

"Yes," Buffy said, taking off her sunglasses. "We have a revolting slave. We need to teach her some humility."

Muffy got up off the recliner and walked to the pool house, where a phone was mounted on the outside wall. Kris remembered that one of the other women had told her no cellphones were allowed on the island, both to prevent eavesdropping on telephone calls and the chance that one of the captives might steal one and make a call for help.

"Jeremy?" Muffy said, holding the receiver up to her ear and twisting the cord with the fingers of her other hand, "is the cabana room available....oh, I don't know...until we're done I guess....well, then I guess we'll have to be done in an hour then...thanks a lot, Jeremy."

She returned to the recliners.

"We've got the Cabana Room for an hour," she said.

"On your feet, slave-slut," Buffy said to Kris, getting up off the recliner.

A girl took each of Kris' arms and they half led, half pulled her towards a building on the far side of the pool. From the outside it looked like an ordinary service building, with a single door and no windows. Once inside, with the lights flipped on, Kris saw that it had been nicely finished with wood paneling and a polished wood floor. Metal rings were set in various places along the wall and in the floor. At several places chains dangled from the ceiling. A number of chairs, several of unusual design, and sawhorses stood against the walls. A double door cabinet stood against the far wall.

They led Kris to the center of the room. Muffy kept hold of her arm while Buffy went to the cabinet. She seemed to know her way around the room. She didn't search through the cabinet long before she returned carrying a pair of leather wrist cuffs, two riding crops and a ball gag. Muffy pulled Kris' arms behind her back, holding the wrists together. With obviously practiced skill Buffy quickly had the cuffs in place. The ball gag followed.

"Choose you weapon," Buffy said, offering the two riding crops to Muffy.

Muffy chose one. Kris couldn't see any difference between them.

"How about a little tug of war, huh?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah. That'd be fun," Muffy replied.

"Whadda you think, slave-slut?" Buffy asked Kris, suggestively stroking Kris' breast. "Think that would be fun? We have our own special variation we like to play."

Muffy went back to the cabinet and returned with a short length of fairly thick rope. Giving her riding crop to Buffy to free her hands she found the center of the rope, then moved her hands a bit off center. She placed this part of the rope in the crease under Kris' right breast and then looped it around, snugging it down tightly before she tied it. Then she tied off the other breast the same way. When she was done there was just a short piece of slack rope between Kris' breasts.

With Kris prepared Muffy retrieved her riding crop and picked up the end of the rope dangling to Kris' left. Buffy picked up the rope on her right. They backed off several steps, until the rope was taut.

"Ready?" Muffy said. "Go."

Both girls pulled hard on the rope. Kris was jerked first one way, then the other. Back and forth she went, forced to sidestep one way, then the other. The girls were evenly matched in strength.

That was bad enough. The ropes dug into her sensitive breasts and the loops seemed to be gradually tightening up. But then they added to their fun by taking swats at Kris' butt with their riding crops. The only saving grace was that trying to pull the rope put the girls off balance, and with Kris bobbing back and forth their aim was usually off.

The contest went on for ten minutes or more, though periodically the girls had to stop for a breather. During one of these Muffy took her bikini off. Buffy removed her top. She hadn't bothered putting her bottom back on. It was warm in the room and all three were building up a sweat.

Finally they lost interest in the particular activity. Kris' breasts, which had turned a disturbing shade of reddish-purple, were unbound. The girls ordered her to stand where she was and returned the rope and the riding crops to the cabinet. When they returned they made a side trip to move a bench with a padded top out towards the center of the room.

They led Kris to the bench. Her wrists were unfastened and they had her lie down on her back. Then her wrists were tied together underneath the bench. Her legs were positioned so that they hung over either side. Muffy knelt down beside her and tied her ankles together underneath the bench. The fact that this position kept her legs apart and exposed her pussy wasn't lost on Kris, and if it had been Muffy corrected that by fondling her. Buffy stood over her.

"OK, dummy," she said. "We're going to have a refresher class here, so pay attention."

She slapped Kris' breasts hard, one after the other. Then she moved down to join Muffy. She was carrying a small leather slapper.

"This," Buffy said, placing one hand on Kris' vulva, "is your pussy." Her thumb and forefinger began massaging Kris' clitoris. "And this is your clitoris. Got that. We can have fun with this," she stroked it lightly, "or not." She gave Kris a painful squeeze.

The girls' next move surprised Kris. Muffy leaned over Kris' mid-section. She felt fingers spreading her lower lips apart and she felt a tongue lightly flicking her clit. Then she stopped. Buffy had positioned herself so that she was standing next to Kris' head, looking down at her.

"And that, Kris," Buffy said, "is a tongue. That is how you do it. And that is how you're going to do me, got it? Because if I'm not happy, you get this you know where." She held the short, narrow leather slapper in front of Kris' face. It was about an inch wide and about five inches extended past Buffy's fist. It was obvious what it was designed for.

Buffy handed the slapper to Muffy. Then she raised one leg and swung it over kris, so that she was straddling Kris' head. Slowly she lowered herself into a squatting position. Something about the sight of Buffy's pussy descending towards her, the outer lips spread and gaping, the inner folds slick and almost dripping with moisture, revolted Kris. She tried to turn her head aside, but Buffy placed a hand on either temple and forced her to hold still. Buffy's

"I'm not happy," Buffy said.

Immediately the slapper struck out at Kris' pussy, not hard but enough to make her twitch reflexively. After a few seconds it struck again. Kris forced herself to open her mouth and extend her tongue. She began working it. Don't think about it, she told herself. Just do it.

"Better," Buffy said. "Much better." She was beginning to rock her hips slightly.

Surprisingly quickly, and to Kris' great relief, Buffy came. Her body suddenly stiffened, twitching slightly. She made a noise between a moan and a whimper. She started to sink down onto Kris' face. Kris was afraid that Buffy would smother her. But then she slowly lifted herself up and stepped away, stretching.

"Not bad, slut-slave," she said. "With a little practice you could be really good. Maybe we'll try this again some time."

For her part, Kris was greatly relieved that that was over. She hoped that maybe the girls would be finished with her now that Buffy had gotten off. But her hopes were quickly dashed. There was still Muffy. And while Buffy was enjoying the afterglow Muffy was getting ready to continue the session.

Muffy had gone to the side of the room, where the various bits of furniture and apparatus were lined up and dragged a wooden chair, like a captain's chair without the arms, out to the center of the room. The back was sturdily build, the top piece curved and its top edge cut with two shallow scallops. Buffy had gone to the cabinet and returned with more rope.

Releasing Kris from the bench, they brought her to the chair. Her arms were pulled behind her back and her elbows bent so that her forearms rested one on top the other. They were tied in this position. Then Kris was forced to sit on the chair, facing backwards, her legs spread apart by the back of the chair. Her ankles were tied to the back legs of the chair.

Buffy took another length of rope and located the center by letting it dangle from one hand and adjusting it until the loose ends were about even. Then she looped the center of the rope around the top board of the chair back. Once the rope was secured Muffy pushed Kris forwards while Buffy arranged Kris' breasts so that they hung over the top board. She lashed them in place tightly with the rope.

God! Kris thought. These little bitches really had an obsession with breasts. Did they, with their little A cups, have any idea of how much pain they were causing her by treating her boobies so harshly? Something about the look on Buffy's face as she snugged the ropes down told Kris they did.

Muffy had returned from the cabinet. She returned carrying a multi-tailed flogger. To Kris' surprise she'd also fitted herself with a sort of harness, riding low on her hips. A large pink dildo mounted on the harness, over her mound, bobbed lasciviously as she strutted in front of Kris.

"My turn," she said, "but first, a little warm up exercise."

She placed one finger under Kris' chin and lifted her head up, then let it slip loose. Her finger continued, tracing the profile of Kris' face, then down the back of her head and down her spine. She gave Kris a light slap on each butt cheek. Then she started in with the flogger.

Lightly at first, swinging left and right. Kris was surprised at the sensual feel of the leather strips gliding across her buttocks. But then Muffy started swinging faster, harder. The straps started to sting. To add to her discomfort Buffy had picked up the small leather slapper and was randomly punishing Kris' breasts and nipples.

Muffy increased the speed and the force of her delivery again. The flogger was really starting to hurt now. bringing tears to Kris' eyes. Buffy had replaced the slapper with a bamboo skewer. She held the bottom third in her fist and pulled the tip back with her other hand and then let it snap against Kris' nipples. It delivered a nasty, sharp little bite.

12