Muffy and Buffy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Muffy changed her attack. She started swinging the flogger up between Kris' legs and raking the tails across her pussy. The touch was again light and sensual, as it had been when she started on Kris' rump, which made Kris afraid that it was just the beginning of much worse. But after a half dozen strokes she felt a hand stroking her pussy, then fingers probing her, entering her.

The hand withdrew. A moment later she felt the plastic head of Muffy's dildo sliding back and forth within her slit. It found the entrance and started to work its way in. When the head of the plastic cock was well started Muffy gave a hard thrust of her hips and forced its full length inside, which made Kris scream, from surprise as much as pain. Buffy laughed and Muffy began pumping away vigorously.

"Want a hand there, Muff?" Buffy asked.

"Yes," Muffy said. Her voice had taken on a breathy quality, as if she was trying to speak while also trying to catch her breath. "Play with my tits."

"You got it, sis."

Buffy got up and walked out of Kris' field of view. Moments later Kris heard Muffy sigh lightly, something that sounded like a long, drawn out "yeaaaahhh." She stroked faster now, but shallower. Then, after a few convulsive, jerky thrusts she cried out and then the dildo nearly stopped, moving only slightly as Muffy caught her breath. Then it was slowly withdrawn.

Buffy slapped Kris on the butt, lightly.

"Hey, Kris," he said with a laugh. "I want you to meet my brother, Muffy."

She laughed again, then started undoing the ropes around Kris' breasts. They hurt badly. Kris hadn't realized how much and how hard she'd been pulling against her bonds.

The door opened. Eric came in followed by two women, both older and both bearing the collar tattoo, but with the red and green "alumni" marks.

"You girls about finished here?" Eric asked. "The room's needed in a half hour and we have some set up to do."

"Yep," Buffy said as she finished removing Kris' bonds. She helped her off the chair. "I think our slave's had about enough for today."

"Great," Eric said. "I'll take Kris off your hands then." He unhooked a collar and leash from his belt and fastened the collar around Kris' neck. "Come along Kris. I think we'll make a quick stop at the infirmary and then get you back to your quarters." He led her out the door. Behind her she heard Muffy and Buffy.

"See you later, Kris," they both called after her.

12