Mullet Teases Soccer Mom

Story Info
Soccer mom sucks while Mullet watches.
1.5k words
3.22
91.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mullet
Mullet
1 Followers

I remember I was sent to the grocery store by my wife who needed a few things for dinner. I was in the bread aisle checking out the buns and squeezing them to see which were the freshest when this gorgeous soccer mom came down the aisle in my direction. She was dressed like a usual soccer mom right down to the real pearls around her neck.

She smiled when she passed and noticed the bulge in my pants! I also smiled as she passed and I turned my body keeping it faced in her direction as she left the aisle.

She was blonde and about 30 years old. She was immaculate. I am 25 and blonde also. I was dressed casually since I was only going to get my groceries and return home. I was wearing sweats, sneaks, and a red white and blue head band. My hair has taken the form of a mullet. It is cut just above the eyes, short feathered sides, and really long in the back.

I think she probably works at the mall….Anyway, I carried on about my shopping and was humming a rick song as I turned down the next aisle…..there she was with nothing on!!!! J/K She was wearing a ladies version of a mans suit. It was grey and she had the nicest ass and tits. She looked like a college girl dressed for her first job.

I walked closer to her and she stopped me and asked me if I knew where the produce section was….she said she needed some cucumbers because she was going to toss a salad later. She winked!! Was I dreaming? To test this I asked her if she meant she was going to stick her tongue in my asshole. She slapped me and hurried off. Damn!! I hurried to catch up with her. I told her to wait, she had such a nice ass. I told her I had never seen such a woman as herself. She smiled and said sorry I am a soccer mom and I don’t date dogs I put them in shows. Man I had to have this woman!

I asked her if I could take her out for a drink she said hello loser I wouldn’t go near you in a million years.

I finished my shopping and walked home and my wife was naked on the couch with her fingers buried in her pussy. Yeah baby!! I undressed except for the headband and slid my fat cock inside her. She moaned and bucked under me. I turned her over and spanked her hard several times. She squealed and moaned. I then put my dick in her asshole and rammed it hard until she was screaming, then I unloaded my cum in her ass.

The next day I was at work at the hardware store and the soccer mom came in and I approached her and asked if she needed any “ass-istance”? She said Ugh just go away you gross thing. I told I loved the sweater she had on today. She said she was looking for a strong nail to hang her paintings up with.

I would give her a hard nail. I found the nails and rang her up and jotted down her address that was in the computer. Her ass seemed to wave goodbye as she slinked out the door.

When I got off work I drove to her subdevelopement. Her house was brick and three stories. Her Ford Excursion with the soccer ball sticker was parked next to her husband's Boxter. God I hate rich people. I walked around to the back yard and looked through the wooden fence and saw her laying on a blanket next to the in ground pool. She was naked!! This time for real… She was even better looking than before in the store. Her husband was in the pool on a tube passed out.

I snuck around front of her house and found the front door unlocked. I went inside and upstairs and found the master bedroom. I looked out the window at the husband and wife who were both out. She was probably just sleeping. I went through her underwear drawer and sniffed her thongs and then went to the bathroom and found her clothes she had obviously just taken off before her tanning session outside. I held her panties up to my face and smelled the rich pussy odor that she left in them.

I had to get her inside! I grabbed a cell phone that was in the kitchen and dialed her number I had memorized from the store computer. She woke up hearing the phone and ran towards the house. I took both phones and headed back upstairs to her bedroom. The phone was still ringing and I could hear her on the stairs. I hung up the cell and the phone stopped ringing. I heard her say Damn!

I was in the closet when she came in the room. She couldn’t see me but I could see she was naked and breathing heavy from her run upstairs. I held my breath as she picked the phone up off the bed. It had caller id and she seemed very confused when she saw her own cell number on there. She left and I relaxed a bit. In a while I heard water running in the bathroom. First a flush then a shower turned on. Yes!!

I went to the bathroom and took her clothes away and made her home phone ring again. She got out of the shower soaking wet and went into the bedroom to get the phone that was still on the bed. I was in another bedroom when she answered the phone. Hello?

Hi, Mrs Parker?

Yes?

This is your new neighbor Dan.

Oh hi where do you live?

Right behind your house in the blue two story

oh yeah I didn’t even see you move in?

Well it’s been a lengthy move but we’re finally moved in

you’re married?

Yes and your husband is he ok in the pool?

Oh you can see him?

Yes I sure can Mrs. Parker. I saw you run into the house naked and wondered if you were ok?

…..yeah, sorry I didn’t mean to cause you any alarm….

No problem Mrs. Parker

Call me Patricia

Patricia, would you mind bringing that beautiful body back outside so I can see you again?

…..well ok, but my husband is in the pool…

He seems to be pretty out of it don’t you think Patricia?

Yes, I’ll be right there….

This was amazing…she was going to let her neighbor see her naked on purpose! I was amazed she didn’t check the caller id to see that it was just me calling from the next room. She walked outside still on the phone and I watched from the upstairs window giving directions.

Here I am Dan

Oh yeah baby I can see you keep in great shape?

Yes, I go to the gym a lot

Would you mind getting in the pool for me?

Ok

Now wade over to your husband

and now what Dan?

Take his shorts off Patricia

there now what?

Suck him

ok

harder Patricia pretend you were sucking my cock

oh Dan I’d love to suck you off

would you like to come over right now baby?

Isn’t your wife there?

No she’s out of town

ok I’ll be right over have that cock ready

It’s in my hand right now Patricia

bye

bye

She hung up the phone and I watched as she went to her unknowing neighbors door. I watched her ass shake the whole way across her neighbors lawn.

She knocked on the door of the blue house and a man came to the door and saw her naked and in no shape for small talk. She grabbed his shorts and pulled them off saying I thought you would have these off already? He was shocked by all of this as she leaned closer to him and started sucking on his cock right in the doorway! He gave in to her and started moaning loudly as she brought him nearer to orgasm. His wife was in the other room as he received head from a strange woman.

As she was sucking I phoned the cops and told them that the neighbors were having a fight and it was getting ugly.. They were on their way and I took her panties with me and went outside and locked the house door behind me and then locked the fence gate to the pool as I waited for the cops to arrive. I peeked around the fence and saw her still sucking cock as I saw a cop cruiser pull in the neighbor hood……

I put her panties in my pocket and took off toward home….God was she a sexy soccer mom.

I plan on using her panties to make a new headband! Rock and Roll forever!!

Mullet
Mullet
1 Followers