Mulligan's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pepper slid down Betty Ann's body, enjoying in the tight, cool feel of the girl's flesh. Her wet lips traced its hollows and swells in their descent. Down, down she moved to Betty Ann's thighs. She nuzzled the inner surfaces, then kissed lightly, teasingly. The thighs twitched, then clasped her head before they, relaxed. Dimly, she heard Betty Ann's moans washing down upon her head like the surge of waves against a reef.

Pepper caressed the girl's slender hips.. How slender they were compared to Pepper's own, and their size made Betty Ann innocent, girlish, helpless. Pepper slipped her hands under the buttocks and ran them all around the tense, firm, bottom. And what a beautiful bottom it was. She kneaded its fullness, even, because she could not stop herself, smacked it a couple of times, eliciting sharp yelps and leaving red palm prints, though Betty Ann never pulled away. The hips alternately relaxed and clenched in Pepper's hands, swinging wildly like palms in a typhoon. The girl herself seemed to have become a force of nature: a sex-storm.

Betty Ann's thighs tensed and untensed, clasped and unclasped, continually. Her pelvis shook like a freshly caught fish and thrashed as if her wrists and ankles were nailed to the ground. Pepper stiffened her tongue and plunged it right into the gaping opening, She searched up and down thr usting her tongue here and there, traveling the length of the split, licking and tickling, oblivious to the gasps and moans of her victim. The actress persisted, searched, blindly with her tongue until she found that stiff, smooth kernel.. She seized it in her lips and Betty Ann's bottom went mad, bucking and bouncing so that Pepper had to hang onto the girl's waist as if she were holding a bronco. And hold on she did, fluttering her tongue with the lightest pressure while a high thin whine of passion came from Betty Ann's throat, punctuated by an occasional gasp from the little red face.

Pepper turned her attention back to the clitoris, which now looked like a little pink cock.. It tasted like seaweed as it bobbed and dodged her tongue, but Pepper, excited herself almost to the bursting point, kept up the attack, flicking, circling, and sucking with her tongue even as her fingers dug and probed.

Finally, finally, she heard the girl sob as the pussy opened and closed, closed and opened..

"Oh, it's here, it's here! " she cried, "The big ship has come to rescue us all!"

(to be continued)

12