Mulligatawny Soup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,107 Followers

"What the hell did you put in this soup?" she screamed between gasps.

"Rice...nice?"

"Stop it!" she said gasping for air while brushing her eyes and her cheeks with her palms, completely unaware that one hand was saturated with Mulligatawny. The right side of her face was red, soup dribbling down her neck.

I burst out laughing again, almost slipping off my chair. This was all too much.

"It stings!" she screeched clenching her right eye. She ran hobbling down the hall towards the powder room, opened up the hall closet instead and tried to step in.

It's wrong to make light of someone else's misfortunes. But that was too much. That was slap-stick comedy. I clutched my sides in near hysterics. Damn good that this was a practice date. I should have felt pity for her and tried to help.

This was another Julie again. This one was hilarious, but a menace.

As I replaced the tablecloth with a fresh one, Julie hobbled out of the powder room in her stocking feet. Mascara ran down her face, her hair was a mess. Lipstick smeared. One nylon was half down her leg. She looked absolutely possessed. She picked up her clutch bag and flashed me a grimacing look.

"How's the hot date working out tonight Julie?" I couldn't help myself. This was all too funny.

"Fuck-off Jim," she said as she opened the closet door again, "shit."

After five minutes or so Julie returned completely composed, refreshed. The table had been reset. All traces of the previous mishaps gone. The music shifted to Vivaldi L'Inverno by Il Giardano Armonico. Perfect again.

I stood and held her chair for her. As she sat I asked, "Care for some more soup Julie?"

"She smiled with a clearly forced grin, "No, I think I've had quite enough thank you."

"Very well Ma....Madam."

I served up two short tandoori chicken satays to each of us, spiced lentil dahl, a salad of tomato cucumber and onion in yogurt. I was a little worried. This wasn't going as smoothly as planned. I needed us to get back to Realville. So far the evening was too silly. Too dangerous.

"We have a mango chutney here and of course if you wish, some naan." I tried to keep a straight face when I said that.

"This all looks very nice Jim, thank you very much."

We ate politely and quietly for a moment, only interrupted by the occasional "mmm" and complement from Julie.

"May I ask something personal Jim?" Whew...good...back to Realville. Even if it was stepping back.

"Sure," I answered. I knew what it was going to be about.

"I don't want to pry and I don't want to be dwelling on the past."

"No, that's fine Julie."

"I know that you and Cora have separated now, but you never told me what happened. You seemed so happy together."

I swallowed my mouthful, "She left me for another woman."

Julie eyes widened. "I'm sorry, I had no idea."

"Neither did I."

"You were married for...how long had you been married?"

"Twenty six years."

"You were married for twenty six years, raised a family together, in this house, you always appeared to be a stable loving couple and you never saw that other side of her?

"Nope," then I added, "neither did Yvonne's husband."

"Wow, that's incredible."

"What's incredible is that both Rolf, Yvonne's husband, and I didn't see anything coming. Neither of us had a clue."

"Yes, yes I met Yvonne," she said staring off above me, "I never got that impression..."

"Of course not. No one did. They hid it well. Cora and Yvonne had been best friends for years. Since college. Even when Rolf and Yvonne moved to Albuquerque, they must have been there for fifteen years or so, the two remained best friends. Lovers as it turned out. They'd always find a reason to see each other, whether it was girls shopping to New York, a week in Paris, they went down to the Caribbean together a couple of times. Not only just the two of them, sometimes with a small group of ladies. Then Rolf and Yvonne moved back here. I guess, in hindsight, so that the two of them could see more of each other."

"And no one suspected?"

"If anyone did, they never hinted anything to me or Rolf. Both remained seemingly faithful in their marriages, both raised families. Rolf and Yvonne have three kids to our two and as soon as their kids were off to university and more or less on their own, Cora and Yvonne said 'that's it we're done waiting, we've done our bit, now it's our time together.'"

"Incredible."

"We were both told, separately on the same day, January sixth. I was told 'it's over, I've had a lesbian relationship for thirty years, I love you, but I love Yvonne more. I've been a good wife, a good mother and a good provider. It's our time together now'. And with that they both moved into an apartment together in town."

"Wow."

"They planned it, they waited until just after Christmas, when all the family had left. Then boom. Outta nowhere. They even had the wherewithal to furnish their apartment with the after Christmas sales. "

Julie sat and watched me. She was shocked. I could see it in her eyes.

"Are you bitter about it? It must have hurt an awful lot. You must still hurt."

"Of course it hurts," I said, then paused. My eyes were downcast. I really didn't want to be talking about this shit. But forward I went.

"At first I was confused and certainly upset with myself for not seeing what should have been obvious. Naturally I second guessing everything that transpired in our marriage. I'm pissed with her for not confiding in me. Maybe we could have worked through it somehow? I don't know. But in the final analysis I still love her, but not in the way I did before. I want her to be happy. If living and sleeping with Yvonne is what makes her happy, then so be it. To ask for any more from her would simply be selfish on my part."

Julie simply stared at me with wide eyes as I finished off my plate.

"Would you like more?" I asked, "some more wine?"

"Just some wine," she answered.

I stood up cleared the plates and refilled our glasses. I brought dessert.

"Mmm....this looks yummy."

"Cardamom crème brule."

"Ohhhh!" Julies eyes widened as she dug in.

"Ohhhh...this is exquisite" she said as her eyes rolled around her head.

"Careful Julie, that's what you said about the Mulligatawny."

"Are there any secret ingredients in this?" she asked with a devilish grin.

This was great, things were turning around again.

"You bet, lots." I answered unable to contain my smirk.

We finished our desserts. She put her teaspoon down with obvious relish and said, "Jim that was sooo good. You really do know how to make a girl feel special."

Then she added, "I'm so sorry Jim."

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Sorry for what happened to you and Cora. If you treated Cora half as well as you've treated me tonight...all I can say is...she didn't know how lucky she was."

I cleared the plates away to the kitchen and helped Julie up from the table by offering her a hand. "Thank you," she said and smiled at the gesture.

"Come on, let's sit next to the fire."

I opened another bottle of Amarone and we sat in front of the fire. I was very conscious of the fact that both Julie and I had had a few drinks already and that things had progressed very quickly that night and indeed that day. I was also very conscious of the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear.

We sat in front of the fire with fresh glasses of wine. It was an uncomfortable, awkward moment. Was she expecting me to make a move on her? Was she thinking that I'm waiting for her to make the first move? I didn't think it was right at all. Too much, too fast.

She spoke first.

"Is this the part on the practice date that we get lovey-dovey?" She was very unsteady in her voice and her eyes.

Every fiber in my body wanted to pounce on her, kiss her and slide my hand up her black dress. I took a deep breath.

"Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned Julie, but I was just hoping for a good night kiss."

A huge smile washed across her face. I reached out to her hand and picked it up with mine. I knew there was a big smile on my face as I kissed her fingers.

"Julie, I really enjoyed our practice date. Thank you so much."

She smiled sweetly at me as she looked into my eyes. Her bleach blond hair and brown eyes sparkled in the firelight. She looked lovely.

"We have to admit Julie," I carefully selected my words, "that if this had been a real date," she eyed me carefully, "that our performances could be considered less than stellar."

"That's not true Jim, not our performances, my performance. I dressed like a slut. I embarrassed not only myself but you too. I made a complete mess of the lovely table that you set." She paused for a moment, "Then I told you to fuck off, pried into your life after you had specifically asked me not to dwell on the past and now I'm sitting in front of the fire trying to figure out if we will have sex or not; and I'm wondering if you think I'm a total idiot or if I really am a total idiot." She paused and before I could say anything she continued. "You Jim, have been a perfect gentleman, a wonderful cook, a gracious host and a good friend."

I was a little shocked.

"You did nothing wrong Jim. I blew it."

"That's not true Julie. I shouldn't have made fun of you, I should have been more sympathetic."

"Get off it Jim, I blew it."

"Julie, I had a great time. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time." I still held her hand. I gave it a gentle squeeze.

A grin swept her face. Her hand squeezed mine back. She looked into my eyes.

"I've not had so much fun in years either."

There was sincerity in her eyes that left me in no doubt that what she had just said was completely honest. I felt sorry for her and at the same time thrilled. Thrilled that I'd been able to turn things around for her, at least in a first small step way. Or maybe I was just fooling myself.

She cuddled a little closer to me. We watched the fire for a few moments.

"Jim, I'm sorry." She said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about Julie."

We watched the fire quietly.

"It's been so long Jim. I really didn't mean to put you into a position where you're uncomfortable. I must really seem a desperate woman."

I chuckled at her. She looked up to me to try to understand what I thought was funny.

"At least you didn't describe yourself as a desperate old woman. We have an improvement here. And I already told you what I think about you."

She gave me a little squeeze a bit of a smile.

"I'll take that good night kiss now, though," I said with optimism in my voice.

"Does that mean I have to go home now?"

"No, I just want to collect early, in case you decide to run howling out of here."

She sat up, then climbed up onto her knees right next to me. The hem of her little black dress rode up a bit exposing a bit of stocking top. She cupped the back of my head with her hands and slowly lowered her red lips to mine. Her lips were soft, warm, quivering. She pushed her lips a little harder onto mine and ever so slightly brushed them side to side.

I reached and put my hands onto her back and pulled her tight to myself.

We continued to kiss. I opened my eyes. Hers were closed. I gave her back a little rub.

She broke the kiss and lifted her face from mine. She looked into my eyes for a moment then lowered her lips to mine again, closing her eyes. Her lips parted a bit as did mine. I touched her tongue with mine, just momentarily, but it was enough to convey a message.

Her tongue plunged to find mine. I could feel my cock swell.

She lifted her face from mine. Her breath was heavy. Warm. Her eyes were open, steely. Her expression hard. Yet another Julie. This one was hot. I so much wanted to plunge my hand up her skirt.

"Our practice date all of a sudden got very real," I said in low voice.

"Yes," she whispered, then lowered her lips back to mine. My hands slid down her back and cupped her bum cheeks. I felt a wiggle in her bum and a moan through our kiss. Our tongues rolled around each others.

My cock strained in my pants.

Slowly she lifted her face from mine. I thin line of saliva stretched between our lips before it broke. I could taste her lipstick. I gently stroked her sides, hips and thighs. I could see nipples straining through her dress.

"Julie, are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered to her.

"Yes," she whispered as she lowered her lips back down to mine. I brought my right hand underneath her skirt and gently caressed the inside of her right thigh, softly stroking her stocking top. Her lips barely lifted off mine, she whispered, "Yes," again. My hand slid upwards.

"Wha..."

"Auughh!" Julie twisted to the side.

"Lulu!"

I hadn't seen the dogs come in. Neither had Julie. Her hand pressed her chest. Face white.

"I wasn't expecting something cold and wet there!"

"Impeccable timing," I said as Julie eased her back to the cushion, her feet were tucked under her bum, the hem of her skirt rode up exposing her pussy again.

"Go away stupid dog!" she blurted as she tried to wiggle her hem down. Lulu stood there wagging her tail. Gomez was right behind getting whacked in the face by Lulu's tail.

"Go on get out of here you two," I said as I stood up to shoo them away. Julie adjusted herself on the couch. The dogs took off.

We both stared at each other. I grinned, she grinned and then we simultaneously burst out laughing.

"We can't even get that part of the date right!" she gasped trying to contain her laughter.

I had to hold on to the mantelpiece, my chest hurt from laughing so hard.

Eventually we settled on the couch next to each other. Julie's mascara was running from tears. We both had to clean our cheeks off. I know my chest hurt. I refilled our wine glasses.

Suddenly I saw a sadness in her face as she looked into my eyes. Did she perceive a missed opportunity? I reached and took her hand in mine.

"Don't worry Julie you're still under the influence."

Her face turned to a puzzled look.

"Of Mulligatawny Soup."

"Yes of course," she said smiling.

I continued my charade, "Sorcery, even through the lowly culinary arts..."

She sipped her wine, "Mmmm?"

"...Is all about cause and effect."

"Okay." She sipped again as she pretended to believe my nonsense.

"Certain ingredients are blended together in a precise manner..."

She put her glass down, shifted to the side on the couch and extended her left arm out behind my shoulders. Her eyes were wide open.

"...to produce a desired result."

She stared at me blankly for a moment, then asked, "And what desired result is that?" she couldn't help but grin with that question.

I picked up her right hand and with as innocent a look in my face as I could manage, I said, "I can't tell you, but I can show you."

"Show me then," she said grinning.

"Okay," I said, "cheers."

Julie picked up her glass, we clicked glasses and each took a good sip.

"Hand me your glass," I said as I stood up. I placed both of our glasses on the mantle. I took off my jacket and lay it on the couch.

"Stand up," I said as I reached for both of her hands. "On the table."

Julie stood up holding both of my hands. She had a questioning expression on her face, "On the table?"

"Yes." I held one hand as she stepped up onto the low sturdy coffee table in her stocking feet. I stepped in front of her and placed both of her hands on my shoulders. She stood a whole head above me and looked down into my eyes with a slight grin. I placed my hands on her hips and held her for a moment.

Her expression turned to puzzlement.

"Julie, can you feel the warmth of the fire on your back?" I asked with innocent eyes.

"Yes," she answered with a slight grin again.

"Can you feel warmth anywhere else?" I asked still with innocent eyes.

She smiled as she responded, "Maybe."

"Good." I said as I gently pushed and pulled each of her hips back and forth. "Now Julie, how does it feel as your spine gently twists?" With that she started to rock her shoulders back and forth too.

After a few more twists a smile came across her as if she had a sudden revelation. "It feels good."

"Close your eyes Julie."

Slowly, gently I caressed her back and her thighs, my hands staying on the dress at all times. Her hands remained on my shoulders. Her eyes were closed and there seemed a quiet grin of satisfaction on her lips.

I couldn't help stare at her boobs, they were right in front of my face. I felt a pressure growing in my pants again.

"Does my touch feel good?" I whispered as I continued to caress her gently.

"Yes," she almost hissed back.

I stepped forward a few inches and eased my hands onto her bum, gently sliding my fingers over her tight black dress.

"Yes," she said breathlessly, her spine still twisting to the music. Strauss' Blue Danube was on. It was perfect.

I pressed forward a little more and pulled my chest towards her. My hands pulled her bum slightly towards me. I let one hand trail down the back of her thigh to her lace stocking top. I rocked my shoulders into the same rhythm as hers. Together we performed a slow hypnotic dance. Her right hand strayed from my shoulder onto my back pulling me towards her.

Almost imperceptibly she moaned. I could feel her heart beat as I lifted my head up and kissed her neck softly. Her red lips parted as her head tilted back.

"Can you feel the warmth anywhere else?"

"Yesss..."

I slipped my right hand under the back of her dress, caressing her cheek.

"Ohhh..." she gasped pulling my head into her chest. Each boob ground into me with the rocking motion of her shoulders.

We continued our tantric dance.

Both of my hands were caressing her ass, the back of her thighs over her stockings, the small of her back and her hips. The little black dress rode up onto my wrists.

"Kiss me Julie." She opened her eyes, leaned forward and cupped the back of my head with her hands. I could see that her brown eyes were dilated and glassy as her slightly parted red lips lowered to mine.

Her lips pressed firmly as her head tilted from side to side grinding the kiss. My left hand was on her back pulling her towards me as I dragged my right hand along her soft pussy. She was wet. Julie moaned into my mouth and plunged her tongue into me.

I was stiff as a rock. I needed to adjust.

We broke the kiss. Julie gazed at me with a look in her eyes which was almost frightening. She looked as if she was about to bite me.

We embraced again as the slow motion dance continued, my hands on her backside, softly caressing, her breasts pressed to my face. Her hands slid over my shoulders, back, neck and upper arms.

She leaned down and kissed me again. My tongue entered her. She moaned under her breath.

"I think we need to get that dress off you before you get overheated." I said adjusting my crotch. She caught me doing it.

Without saying a word Julie placed one hand on my shoulder and stepped off the table. While gazing in my eyes she reached back and unzipped her dress. In one quick motion the shoulder straps were slipped off and the dress was around her ankles revealing her trimmed brown pubic hair. She sat down onto the coffee table then slipped one stocking off, then the other tossing them to the side. With her legs parted in front of me as I sat on the couch before her, she leaned back placing her palms on the coffee table, arms straight.

Her pussy glistened at me. Soft dark pink folds parted to reveal a deep pink interior. I could see her clit. She was breathing heavily.

"Look what you've done to me," she growled, her eyes crazed, "you really are a sorcerer."

Her chest rose up and down. Her long nipples stiff on scrunched up brownish-pink areola. The triple strand of pearls glistened in the firelight.

I dropped to my knees in front of her. I undid my black bow tie and tossed it aside. One by one I undid each little black and silver fastener that kept my pleated white shirt together. Matching cufflinks were unfastened one at a time as Julie gazed at my slow strip tease. I couldn't believe the hunger in her eyes.

eclare
eclare
1,107 Followers