Mulligatawny Soup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

Reaching forward I wrapped my bare arms around her hips and pushed my face towards her crotch. My eyes were locked onto hers as I caught the first whiff of her arousal. I pressed my nose forward to savor the fragrance. Pure lust, total woman. I was mesmerized as my tongue dipped into her pussy.

"Ohhhh...." she exhaled as her head dropped backwards. She eased her back onto the coffee table her boobs flattened against their own weight, her bleach blonde hair close to the fire. With both of her hands she reached for the back of my head and pulled me harder into herself.

My tongue pushed as deep into her puss as I could reach.

She growled through gritted teeth as her head lifted up. Her brown eyes were piercing mine, contrasting her mascara-spoiled, reddened face and neck. Her hips were twisting, grinding herself on my mouth. I could barely breathe. I kept twisting my tongue into her.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed as her hips rolled up and down while keeping a tight grip on my head. I managed with some difficulty to pull my tongue out and to rest my mouth on her engorged clit sucking it into my mouth and gasping a well needed lungful of air.

"Ohhhh....God!" She still had me firmly by my head as she tilted her head back, her chin straight in the air. Her whole body started to quiver as her back arched off the table. I continued to suck on her clit. It seemed to lengthen in my mouth.

Then she came. Hard. Her pussy and bum muscles contracted together with her pelvis as she scrunched forward again still holding my head. Her face was red, her nose flared, snorting with each contraction. I felt warm moisture on my chin.

She let go of my head and fell backwards onto the coffee table, blonde hair caught in damp clumps on her face. The pearl necklace was off to one side of her neck. I gently licked away at her totally wet pussy, lapping up her juices and plunging my tongue deep into her pussy again.

I looked up to her face and noticed that she had a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, twisting away. She had three more contractions before her hands dropped away and she simply lay gasping for air.

"Enough Jim," she pushed my head away, chest still heaving.

I got up as she sat up on the coffee table. She had a look of disbelief on her face as I passed her, her wine glass. Her hand was trembling slightly as she held the glass and tilted it to her mouth talking a big gulp. She put the glass down beside her, reached her left arm around my hips and pressed her right palm against the stiffness in my trousers.

Her eyes gazed up to me, red lips parted as she squeezed my cock.

"I can't believe what's happening." she said while gauging the thickness.

"It's not lovey-dovey is it?" I asked.

"No," she came back with a chuckle, "it's not lovey-dovey."

She dropped to her knees in front of me and started untying my shoes, "Here let me," she said.

I pulled my left foot out of my shoe. Then the right. She ran her hands up and down my legs, pausing to give my bum a good feel. Then reached to the front again and ran her fingers along the length of my bulge. Gazing up into my eyes I could see the yearning in her eyes. She rubbed her cheek against my bulge and let out a low moan.

Red fingernails carefully undid my belt buckle, then unzipped my pants. She pulled my pants and boxer shorts down in one quick movement and my erect cock sprung out. Julie's eyes were wide like saucers as she grabbed my cock in with her right hand and cupped my balls in her left, gently stroking the length and wiggling her fingers around my testes.

A smile came across her lips momentarily as she placed her red lips on my cock and kissed it. A low hum came from her mouth as she continued to kiss my cock and roll her tongue around the head while still gently stroking me.

I could feel myself tighten up. My heart was beating in my chest.

Julie looked up at me and whispered, "You have a beautiful cock."

I watched her red lips part as she drew my cock into her mouth. Her tongue danced around my cock as she applied some suction. Her mouth was cool on my cock. I could feel a sweat breaking out on my forehead. Julie's right hand dropped away to her crotch, the fingers on her left hand held the base of my shaft as her mouth slid back and forth. The low moan continued from her.

This was all too much. She wasn't just giving me a blow-job, she was making love to my cock with her mouth. I realized that if she kept this up for any longer I was going to cum.

"Julie," I whispered, "can I make love to you?"

She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me. I could see that her right hand was busy in her pussy. Her eyes were dilated and glassy. There was a darkness to them I never seen before.

"No Jim...fuck me. Don't make love to me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I pulled her up by her armpits and eased her back down onto the couch. She immediately lay back and opened her legs. Her pussy was parted wide open, glistening. I managed to pull my pants right off and my socks. Julie was rolling her nipples in her fingers. Her eyes were honed in on my cock the whole time. She wasn't smiling. She was hungry.

I eased myself between her open legs placing one hand on either side of her head. I kissed her burying my tongue inside her mouth as my weight bore down on her. I could feel her fingers around my cock as I pressed forward.

"Aaauugh," she gasped. I was in.

She was wet and warm. Her face was flushed red and her breathing heavy as her nostrils flared. Her eyes were half closed and her red lips were pursed forward searching for mine. I kissed her and slid my cock halfway out then thrust forward again.

She let out a deep groan. I could feel her pelvis rotate up to meet each of my thrusts. She wrapped her arms around my chest and pulled me towards her. My forearms were on either side of her head just above her shoulders trying to counteract to keep my weight off her. She locked her ankles behind me.

"Fuck....me....yeah...yeah...grrrr." she managed between thrusts and snorts.

Her right arm dove down again. I could feel her knuckles moving in my pubic hair. The occasional fingernail would nick the top of my shaft as she rubbed her clit furiously.

My tongue was pressed into her mouth, only to be replaced with hers in mine. The hard pressed kiss would only be broken when the need to gasp for air was overwhelming.

I was pounding into her with all my strength. I wasn't going to last long. My only solace keeping me from cumming was the occasion sharp pain from the fingernail nicks. But that wasn't going to be enough.

Suddenly she scrunched forward, her cheek next to mine, face sweaty and red, mascara streaked. The contractions started, I could feel it around my cock. I could feel it against my belly. I could hear it in her gasping breath. Her elbow was tight around the back of my neck.

I lasted three more hard thrusts forward, the fourth pressed deep into her as I came explosively. Her contractions were matched with mine as our spines twisted together and our hips shuddered against each other. Only our combined guttural sounds tempered our gasping for air.

When our orgasms subsided and I lay on top of her I suddenly became aware of our hearts beating against each other, or beating together. It was suddenly very warm in the room. We still needed air.

I lifted myself up on my elbows again and looked down at Julie. Her nose was running, tears had run down through the crows feet on either side of her eyes. Mascara smeared. Her bleach blonde hair was matted to her forehead and face.

She was beautiful.

I kissed her softly. She kissed back.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Tears rolled down her cheeks again as the firelight sparkled in her wet eyes. She smiled up to me and squeezed me tight. I kissed her again.

I could feel my cock rapidly softening inside her. Our breathing started to slow down. She had a look of bliss on her face. I felt so proud of myself for being able to make Julie happy. I kissed her again.

Gently rolling myself off of her I turned my face to the left.

Gomez and Lulu were both sitting next to our heads, only a couple of feet away. Simultaneously both their tails were swishing the floor, like windshield wipers.

"I think they approve," said Julie with a grin.

"Hmmm...I think they need to pee," I answered.

Naked, I got up off the couch leaving Julie on her back. I pulled a Kleenex out from a tissue box and placed the box on the coffee table next to Julie. I cleaned my glistening cock off and tossed the spent tissue into the fire. Still naked I let the dogs out through the kitchen door. It was raining outside. After three or four minutes, both dogs simultaneous appeared at the back door. Before I could catch them with a doggy towel they both shook the rain from their coats soaking me and the kitchen entrance with furry rainwater. A trail of muddy paw prints decorated the floor. I cleaned up the dogs and the floor before I headed back into the living room.

I don't think Julie saw me enter the room. She was still lying on the couch, her left hand was on her pussy, her right index finger in her mouth. Our eyes met as she pulled the finger from her lips. She definitely had a startled look in her eyes. I bet that I did too.

"It feels so good to have cum inside me," she said breaking into a grin. There were no spent tissues around. Both her hands were on her crotch.

"Do you want a tissue? I asked.

"No," she answered, slipping another finger into her mouth. After removing her finger, clearly enjoying the taste she asked, "I'm sorry did I gross you out?"

I'm sure my eyes were bulging out, "No...I...find it...hot."

Still licking her fingers, she whispered as looked intently into my eyes, "I love the taste of cum. I love the taste of your cum Jim."

I was speechless. This was a whole new Julie again. I loved this one. I continued watching her in fascination as she cleaned herself up with obvious gusto. Cora sure as hell never did anything like that. She wouldn't even swallow. She detested my cum.

I passed Julie her wine and we sat up on the brown couch watching the fire and sipping our drinks. "I've an idea, it's only a quarter to nine, how about you and I jump into the hot tub. It's been warming up for a while now?"

Julie leaned into me, twisted the fingers from her left hand into my right hand. She looked up into my eyes with a contented smile on her face and said, "That sounds marvelous." I squeezed her hand back. I knew I was smiling.

As Julie stood up from the couch a trickle of my cum slid down the inside of her right thigh. She paused for a moment to contemplate it. As did I. She scooped it up with her forefinger and flipped in into her mouth with a quiet "hmm," and a tiny bit of a giggle.

I was speechless again. With Julie, I was entering a whole new sexual universe. I wasn't turning back.

Two naked bodies dashed out into the cold through the kitchen door with towels ensconced in plastic bags, wine refreshed in plastic cups, hand in hand. Giggling. Julie had her boots on. If her ankle was still bothering her, she didn't seem to mind. I had my duck-shoes on. Normally, I would have hidden from my neighbors, the Cavanaughs, in such a situation. We must have looked like two complete fools.

The rain had turned to light snow. The moon was out, barely, through the clouds. An owl was hooting in the distance.

"Jim," she said as she lay across me in the hot tub, I was gently tweaking her nipples. Her mascara was completely awash.

I kissed her softly.

"Jim. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For the Mulligatawny soup. It warmed my heart."

"Shush my angel, it was sorcery. You're mine now."

Julie arched her neck up and kissed me. I continued to tweak her nipple.

"Ohh, we're getting possessive now," she paused for a moment and then continued, "if I'm yours, then you're mine and we're going to do all kinds of things that I've always wanted to do." She grinned at me.

"Sexual things?" I asked optimistically.

"Yes," she answered with a giggle.

"Really, what kinds of things?"

I could feel her hand find my cock and balls underwater. "Things that I wished I could do, but never dared .Things that I've only dreamed about doing." My head started to spin imagining the possibilities.

"Such as?"

Julie floated herself so that she was straddling my legs, facing me. She put her hands on my shoulders. My cock fluttered in the swirling water, bounced into her crotch.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Dirty, nasty things."

Yet another Julie.

"Tell me." I said.

"Fuck my ass," she said with a steely look in her eyes, "tie me up and fuck me hard." She paused to gauge my reaction. I'm sure it was shock.

"Spank my bottom till it's red," she was serious, I could tell in her face, "pinch my nipples until I scream," she leaned in to kiss me, her pearl necklace smacked my throat, "make me cum over and over again until I can't take it anymore." She kissed me again. I'm certain I was in shock.

"Okay," I'm sure my eyes were like saucers. I pinched one of her nipples hard.

"Oww!"

"Like that?" Her look of shock was replaced with a grin.

"Yeah, like that." She leaned in to kiss me again. Holy shit! I grabbed both her nipples with my thumb and index fingers and squeezed them, rotating them in my fingers. The harder I squeezed her nipples, the harder she kissed me. I pulled them to the sides of my chest underwater. Her face reddened. She groaned through the kiss. I let go of both. She exhaled a deep breath against my mouth.

"Do it again," she whispered as her mouth pressed back to mine. I pinched her nipples again, squeezed them, tugged at them, rotated them and pinched them harder. She groaned through the kiss.

"Again," she said as she leaned back, her nipples rising to the bubbling surface. I pinched them again, twisting them hard. A grimace washed across her face. Her necklace was tight against her neck. I pulled hard on her nipples so they and half her boobs were clear of the water and held them tight. Her head fell back, eyes closed, mouth open.

"Auughh!" Her face was red contrasting the white pearls. I let go.

"Now kiss them better," she said as she floated on her back away from my crotch.

I lunged forward into the hot tub, catching her back with my left hand and pushing her up so that both tits were exposed to the cool rain. Immediately both areola crinkled up, then nipples extended. My lips found her right nipple as my right hand fingers found her left. I swirled my tongue and gently sucked one, then the other. Julie's body trembled the whole time. I continued to alternate between nipples and her body continued to tremble. After a minute or so Julie rolled off my hand into the water. She had a huge smile on her face as she drifted towards me with arms extended. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips locked onto mine.

"Mmmm," she mewed through the kiss. She pulled away to gauge my reaction.

"Did you just cum?"

She smiled as she pulled my thigh to her pussy. "Not yet." She rubbed herself on my leg. The necklace dangled between us in the water. I pushed her away and floated her into the center of the tub, my left hand caught the small of her back. Her legs spayed open for me and my right hand found her pussy. Her labia were rubbery to the touch in the water. My index and middle finger probed and found her hole. I pushed them in as I pulled her body with my left hand. My thumb landed on her clit.

"Aughh."

The fingers on her right hand displaced my thumb on her clit. She rubbed vigorously. I rotated my right hand and pressed my thumb against her bumhole. I pushed it in.

"Aughh."

As she rubbed her clit, I flexed my thumb and fingers inside her making sure my knuckles arched upwards. She was slippery inside. There was no friction. Julie's left hand stroked and tugged at her nipples, from one to the other and back again. Her fingers never let up on her clit, mine didn't inside her.

I couldn't believe the sexual appetite she had. It was only at that moment that I realized my prick was stiff again, bobbling in the swirling water below.

Julie came. Hard. I could feel her contractions on my fingers and thumb. I could see her contractions in her belly and abdomen. With each contraction Julie's reddened head rose out of the water, her arm and boobs sunk under. She gasped for air. Her eyes were closed tight, mouth open.

Julie's arms rolled off her body into the water at her sides. My fingers and thumb were still buried inside her as I kept her aloft with my left hand. Her chest was heaving, boobs breaking the surface with each breath. She rubbed her nose as I slipped my fingers out.

I floated myself to the side of the hot tub dragging Julie along. I set myself down and pulled her arms towards me so that her legs straddled mine. She wrapped her arms around my and pulled herself forward for a kiss. My stiff cock found her pussy. Julie's eyes widened and a grin swept across her face. She wiggled her hips a bit and I could feel my cock head enter her. As her hips rocked, more and more of my cock slipped inside her until I was in all the way. I had both my hands on her bum cheeks.

"Mmmmm."

Damn. This woman was driving me nuts. Again I could feel her fingernails clipping the top of my cock as we rocked our hips together. She leaned against my shoulder and kissed my neck. Her pearl necklace fluttered in the water between us. When she listed all the things she wanted to do, I didn't think she meant tonight. She was insatiable.

Her pussy on my cock felt nice. My balls swirled in the water. We settled into a good rhythm. Her nipples rubbed against my chest underwater. Our breath deepened. I knew I couldn't hold on for much longer.

"Mmmmaaah," she moaned.

Our hips flexed together. We gasped for air. My heart was racing.

"Nnnaaah."

Julie's neck was pink. Her breath blew hard into my ear.

"Nnaagh."

It was tough to hold on.

"Nna."

Gasp in my ear.

'Nna."

Gasp.

"Nnnaaaaaaaaaaghhh!" Her whole body shook and her pussy clenched my cock. I came immediately. "Aagh," she clenched, my hips jerked. "Aagh," I gasped, she clenched. "Aagh," I jerked, clench. "Aagh," gasp, jerk. "Whoo," gasp. "Whoo," gasp.

We both needed air. I could feel both of our hearts race. Our shoulders rose and fell with each breath. She sat herself up and put both of her hands behind my neck.

She stared into my eyes. Our chests still rose in search of air. Her lips were slightly parted. She was lovely. She was glowing. Her necklace hung on her back. I knew a grin broke out on my face. She grinned too. Then they became huge toothy grins. She started to giggle. I did too. Then we both broke out laughing.

"I'm making more soup for tomorrow."

"Another practice date?"

"Until we get it right Julie."

After the laughter subsided, we found our still untouched wine cups. We sat snuggled up to each other and soaked in the tub, occasionally sipping our wine. After a few moments Julie spoke up.

"Jim, there's so much I want to explore, to do, to try. And not just sexual things."

"Oh?"

"For the first time in years I see a way forward, you've made that happen. You've opened a door for me."

"What other types of things are you talking about?"

"Have you ever been on a cruise?"

"No."

"Vegas?"

"I switched planes in the airport once."

She put her wine cup down and floated over to straddle me again. She took my wine cup and put it down, then wrapped her hands behind my neck. Her face was all serious.

"Jim, I'm not asking that you fall in love with me. Come on an adventure with me. Be my travelling companion."

"What kind of adventure?"

"A life adventure." She kissed me tenderly.

"Julie I'd love to, but why me? There are lots of guys out there. Better looking guys, wealthier guys, younger guys."

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers