Mulligatawny Soup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,106 Followers

My face was soaked from her juices and my saliva. I gave her clit a stiff brush with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth.

"Ahhhh." She was shaking. Her chest rose up and down.

I pulled my lips off of her clit and resumed licking up and down her lips with my tongue. I brushed my lips across hers. She moaned as her head rolled from side to side. I sucked her clit in with my lips again.

"Yesss." Her hips and thighs were shaking. Her belly and abdomen quivered. I rolled her clit with my tongue.

"Nnnnaugh." She squirmed in the restrains. Trembling.

I puckered my lips and gently sucked up and down her extended clit as if it were a tiny penis.

"Nnaghh." I could feel my cock stiff against the towel beneath me. Up and down I sucked.

"Nnagh." Her chest was heaving up and down. Her head and shoulders lashed side to side. Her flattened nipple clamped boobs rode like jelly to follow her shoulders. Up and down I sucked.

"Naa." Her face and neck was red, her head lifted off the bed. Her nose was running, nostrils flared, mouth open panting for air. Up and down I sucked.

"Aaaaauuuugghhhhh!" Her whole body shook. I sucked hard to keep it in. I could see the clenching in her belly and abdomen. Over and over she clenched with a sharp, wet exhale between each. My chin and cheeks were covered in her juices.

I let go of her clit. Her chest was heaving, her head was back on the pillow trying to stay still. I gave her clit a sharp lick.

"Aagh." Her body clenched again. Then again. And then once more after that.

Fuck was that ever hot. My cock was straining as I stood up. Julie's gaze followed me as I found some lube in her drawer. The look in her eyes was unbelievable. It was a good thing she was tied down. It looked as if she was going to eat me. I lubed up the rabbit and spread what was left onto her pussy, slipping two fingers right in. I think my hand came away wetter.

She watched me intently as I sat between her legs. I eased the dildo in.

"Ahhh." It went in without friction. The ears collided with her clit as I pushed it in as far as it could go. Her head was off the bed watching me. I slid it in and out slowly. With every clit collision the ears would catch hold of her hood and splay it open momentarily. That had to be nice. She dropped her head back down and closed her eyes. She was loving it. I picked up the in-out pace a little, I could see her reaction immediately.

I pressed one of the buttons.

"Ohh." The dildo came to life. Her head was off the bed momentarily as she and I adjusted to the twirling buzzing. The ears weren't on though. I grabbed a hold of the rabbit with both hands to try to steady the counter rotation in my hand.

"Ohh." It worked. I could see movement in her abdomen from the flexing action. Julie started to writhe beneath me.

"Ohhhhhh." Her head lay on the bed. Mouth open, eyes closed. Gently I slid the rabbit in and out of her pussy, making sure to bump her clit with each stroke. She was definitely going to cum again.

I picked up the pace a bit. Her breath rate increased. She clutched at the scarves again. The rabbit was smooth and slick as it went in and out. Her face started to get pink again. Her hips rocked as she fucked the rabbit back. Anticipating every clit collision.

I picked up the pace a little more. She lifted her head to look into my eyes. Her mouth was parted. She was definitely going to cum again.

I kept fucking her with it. Every thrust was met with an "Ungh," from Julie. Her back started to arch up. I pressed a button and the speed of the rotations increased.

"Auugh." She reacted immediately. Her writhing became more pronounced. She was struggling against the scarves. Her bum lifted off the pillow. Her whole body was pink, glistening with sweat. Her head rolled from side to side as her back arched up and down. I could see the motion in her pelvis. I pressed the button again and the rotations increased even faster.

"Auugh." She was gasping for air. When she arched her back all of her weight was on her shoulders and feet. I held the rabbit with both hands making sure it didn't touch her clit as her bum lifted off the pillow and back down and as I worked it in and out. She was making a gurgling sound as her head flipped side to side, eyes squeezed closed, teeth clenched through open lips. I held on.

"Aaaaauuggghhhhh!" She lurched forward, red head off the pillow. Took a deep mouthful of air, as she arched back. "Aauugghhh!" Lurched forward. Spit, sweat, tears and snot spew from her face and nose. Deep gasp, arched back. "Aaaauughhh." She lurched forward with head up. Gasped for air as she fell back. My hands were soaked.

I pressed the other button and the ears blurred into motion. I pressed it against her clit.

"Aaaauuugggghhh! Noooooo!" Her body jerked up and down. I had to follow her to keep the ears pressed against her clit. "Fuuuckkk!" she gasped. She gnashed from side to side held by the restraints. "Auughh!" Her whole body contracted. She gasped for air through her sopping mouth and she contracted again. "Nnnuuughh." Her belly and thighs trembled then contracted again. "Nnnnugh." She gasped. "Aauuuuuuggghhh!" Her face was dark red. Her body jolted. She heaved gasping for air."Fuuuuckkk!" she spewed out. I kept pressing the ears to her clit as her body thrashed about."Uunnghh." She panted twice, there was anger in her face. "Eeaghh," she gasped as another contraction overcame her. "No mo.." her chest heaved up and down with her pinched nipples widening apart with each gasp. "No more." Her face was recovering from the dark red. Tears, spit, snot and sweat completely covered her face. "No more," she gasped, "No more."

I kept the vibrator fully inside her with the ears pressed to her clit.

"Come again!"

"No," she gasped. I could see the mad rotation still in her abdomen. Her body jerked.

"Come for me!"

"No, I can't..." Her chest heaved.

"Come again!"

I still held the vibrator inside her. Her head was raised staring at me. Face red again. Anger, horror filled her dark eyes as she grimaced at me, still heaving for air. Her head dropped back and her back arched up.

"Auugh!" she contracted again, "Nooaaughh" her body jerked again. She heaved for air. "Uugh." She gasped contracting. "Uugh." I held it in. "Ugh" she spasmed. Ugh"

She was hyperventilating, the rabbit whirled and buzzed inside her, but she was spent. She couldn't even raise her head. Anymore would be cruel or unhealthy, or both. I pulled the vibrator out of her and turned it off.

She said nothing as she gasped for air. Her pussy was deep pink. Her hole gaped open. All her hair was matted wet. The towel was soaked between her legs. I climbed up onto the bed, my hard-on was raging. I knew the fuck wouldn't last very long. I released both nipples from their clamps at the same time.

"Aaaaauuuuggghhh! Fuuuuuckk!

She writhed in pain below me. I shoved my cock inside her. It didn't even seem to touch a wall as it went in. I kept my arms straight and I drove my cock into her with all my might. What a crazy woman she was. I kept banging her with my cock. She didn't fuck back. Her head was tilted to one side. I kept fucking her. As I drove in I curled my hips to get maximum penetration. Sweat was rolling off of my forehead into my eyes. My heart was racing. My chest was heaving. My arms were starting to shake. In I drove. In. In.

Just as I was starting to wonder if she was still conscious, I felt her pussy muscles tighten up on me. She turned her head and stared into my eyes. Her face started to redden again. Her breathing grew heavier. She had a look of disbelief in her eyes before she closed them. I knew I was close to cumming. I pounded into her. She held me tight. I was gasping for air.

"Auugh" She gasped as she contracted. She came again! "Ugh" contracting she gasped for air. I came inside her right away. My hips twisted and I bounced up and pounded back in for another squirt and another. She contracted again and I had one last spurt before my arms let go and lay on her with my full weight. Our chests heaved for air against each other, slippery in sweat; breaths as steam furnaces in each other's ears. My heart raced. My cock shrunk inside her loose pussy.

I slipped off her and in one motion scooped up my cum with two fingers as it dribbled from her towards her bumhole. I slipped the sticky wet fingers into her mouth. Her lips barely closed to collect the cum. I scooped more, reaching inside her dilated hole and brought it to her open mouth. I repeated the procedure twice more before I positioned myself above her so that I could lower my still glistening cock into her mouth. She took it all in and swirled her tongue around my cock. I returned for one more finger cleaning from her pussy to her mouth before I flopped on my back to catch breath and slow my heartbeat down.

We both lay for a moment trying to recover.

I untied Julie's legs, then her arms. Before I could untie her right arm she rolled to her right side and curled up into a fetal position. Maybe I went too far? I undid the last scarf.

"Water," she gasped. "Water. I need water."

I stood up. Not sure where to go.

"There's a glass in the bathroom," she barely managed to croak out.

I scurried into the bathroom and filled the glass with cold water. I sat Julie up and handed her the glass. Her hands were shaking as she drank all but a gulp or two in one go. She took a few deep breaths and then finished the glass.

"More?" I asked as she handed me the glass.

"No." She curled up into the fetal position again.

I pulled the pillow out from under the towel and rolled her onto her back. Her eyes were closed. There was no expression in her face. Almost every conceivable bodily fluid was drying on her skin. I curled up the towel and gently cleaned off her pussy, her thighs and her legs. Using the other edges of the towel I softly cleaned off her face, her neck, her shoulders and the sweat between her breasts. She flinched a little when the towel brushed against a nipple.

Gently I stroked her body with my hand as she lay still. Her eyes remained closed with no expression on her face as I softly kissed her body and ran my fingertips across her skin.

She didn't seem particularly happy. But it was precisely what she had asked for. If she was kidding in the hot tub, then why did she agree tonight? Reality must have exceeded her fantasy expectations.

I continued to gently stroke her body, careful not to touch her nipples or tickle her in any way. She was lovely as she lay there. I brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes remained closed. I could see brown roots peeking up from her scalp, with maybe a touch of grey.

I hoped she wasn't pissed with me. Did I cross some line? Did she feel violated? Was that rape? Fuck.

Could I even sleep in the same bed with her?

"Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded with eyes still closed. Then a big toothy grin washed across her face.

Yes! I silently fist pumped the air.

I arranged the pillows so that we could both sit up. "Would you like some more water?" I asked. She didn't. "Finish your martini?" She nodded. I handed it to her as she sat up against the headboard with her knees up but splayed wide open She held the martini in her right hand and with her left gently brushed her pussy lips.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

She took a sip of her martini. "I...have never had...such an orgasmic experience...in my life."

"What it too much?"

"Almost."

"Could it have been more?"

"No way! No way." She said waving her arm. She sipped her martini. "I'm afraid to get out of the bed. I may not be able to walk."

"You don't have to go anywhere," I said, "unless you need to pee. Then I'll help you up." She smiled in response, finished her martini and put it down onto the side table.

"Another martini? I asked.

"No, I'm good." She slouched down a little, curled onto her side, reached out and brushed my chest with her fingers. I slid down too facing her. I kissed her on the lips. She smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Thank you," I whispered back. "I guess it's an understatement to say that it was my pleasure."

She brushed my cheek with her red fingernails and smiled, "No Jim, the pleasure was all mine."

I rolled her onto her back and cupped her left boob. "How are the nipples?"

"A little sore."

I sat up and gave each nipple the tiniest of kisses. "There, all better now?"

She smiled.

I shuffled and gave her a kiss onto her public hair. "All better?"

She smiled as I twisted my fingertips through her mound of curly, mousy brown hair.

"Do you ever shave it?" I asked.

"I used to."

For Bill I reasoned. Now she's been able to at least reclaim her pussy.

"Do you want me to shave it?"

"No. I like you just the way you are, without make-up."

"Did Cora shave her pussy for you?" Then quickly added, "I'm sorry Jim I shouldn't have asked."

"It's okay," I answered. "She did on occasion. Trimmed it anyway. But I never asked her to and now that you mention it, of course she was probably doing it for Yvonne the whole time."

"I'm sorry Jim, I didn't mean to." Her fingers found my fingers in her pussy hair.

Chuckling I said, "No, it's okay", then added, "And I love your pussy hairs, it's the real you."

We tucked ourselves into the bed and turned off the lights. It was a very comfortable bed and especially made more comfortable with Julie tucked in next to me. Her body was soft and warm. Not like Cora at all with her elbows, hips and knees. Julie was a human comforter.

At seven in the morning, the workers were there. Julie was putting on a housecoat to go and let them in as I opened my eyes trying to figure out where I was. The rococo décor solved that immediately. Lulu was downstairs going doggy ape-shit.

I'd already peed and was pulling on my pants when Julie appeared back in her Louis XVIth suite.

"I'd better get Lulu over to my place right away," I said. She agreed. With my toothbrush still in my pocket and Lulu's leash in my hand, Julie opened the side door for me. "Come have some coffee and breakfast.

"I'll be there within the hour," she said and gave me a quick kiss.

Julie was all chipper and perfectly made-up as usual as she came by. We had coffee and breakfast together. Julie had an appointment in town. I had to write a letter and yet more emails and phone calls. We agreed that I should go on-line to try to find a cruise. She said she would be back at one o'clock for lunch.

"Soup and sandwiches," I said.

"What kind of soup?" she asked suspiciously.

"Mulligatawny."

She paused for a moment then said, "Okay, but no sex."

"Aw, are we too sore this morning?"

"Yes," she said with a grin.

I kissed her cheek, squeezed her bum and she was gone out the door.

I actually found frozen Bratwurst sausages in the freezer. And I had a jar of sauerkraut. I was plotting an unexpected surprise later for dinner.

I had a couple of pages printed out with potential cruise deals.

It was nearly one thirty when I heard Julie tap at the kitchen door. "Come on in!" I yelled from my study. Everything was ready. I was starving. Lulu and Gomez ran past me to greet Julie. I followed picking up the print-outs.

Julie's hair was mousy brown and cut a little shorter. She wore no lipstick.

She looked scared.

I'm sure my jaw hit the floor before the print-outs did.

She swallowed but said nothing.

I swallowed too, unable to say anything.

"D..do you like it?" she stammered with fear written all over her face.

"I love it!" I stepped to her grinning, "And I love you!"

"I love you too Jim," she cried as we embraced each other. Our lips tilted and we kissed passionately. Gomez and Lulu wanted to get in on the action, but we ignored them. As we kissed I saw that tears were streaming down Julie's face.

There was no mascara.

*

If this story tickled you, then please be so kind as to reward me with a high five. It's only a mouse click away. Thumbs up for comments too.

Thanks, sincerely;

eclare

eclare
eclare
1,106 Followers