Multiple Madness

Story Info
Since Havoc's death, she hasn't been the same.
1.9k words
4.42
23.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna Dane, her short-cropped green hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, walked slowly down the corridors of X-Factor's underground headquarters. The team was currently disbanded...after the death of Havok, not many on the team wanted to carry on.

"Hey, Lorna!" came a cheerful voice from behind her. Immediately, the mistress of magnetism recognized it as her long-time teammate and friend, Jamie Madrox. He gave her a big smile as he came up next to her.

"Where are you headed? Wanna grab a bite to eat?" "I'm not really hungry, Jamie," Lorna replied, not even bothering to look at Multiple Man. She continued to shuffle down the hallway, her mind turning back to when she first met Alex. When they joined the X-Men, when they quit the X-Men to pursue their passion: geology. When she returned to the 'X' when the new X-Factor was formed, and how Alex was there beside her almost the entire time. "...okay." Lorna finally tore herself out of her past and looked at Jamie.

"I'm sorry, Jamie. What did you say?"

"I said, that's okay." The brown-haired mutant slapped himself across the face, still smiling. Another Jamie Madrox popped up out of nowhere to stand by the original. "I have all the company I could really ask for. But hey...if you want to...y'know, talk..."

"Thanks," replied Lorna, giving Jamie a half smile.

"Maybe." Jamie stopped by one of the corridor's doors and watched as Lorna continued on down the hall. He had no idea where she was going...but she sure looked damn fine doing it. A mischievous smile crossed his face as an idea sprung into his mind, but he shoved it away quickly. Lorna was his friend... he wouldn't want to do THAT to her.

* * * * *

Lorna stepped out of the bathtub after a nice, long bubble bath. It still surprised her somewhat how relaxing bubble baths could be...but she enjoyed them. A lot... Reaching over, Lorna snagged her towel off of it's rack and proceeded to dry her hair. She opened up the bathroom door with one hand, the other busy drying, and stepped into the living room/bedroom of her quarters.

"Surprise!" shouted a dozen Jamies. A few of them held roses in one hand, another was standing by a massive tray of food, and yet another was attempting to play the violin. All of the duplicates stopped what they were doing when they were confronted by Lorna's nakedness. "Oops."

"JAMIE!?!" Lorna shouted, attempting to cover herself with the towel. Unfortunately it was too small, and was only able to barely cover her midsection and green-haired mound. "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

One of the Jamies, obviously the original, stood up from where he was sitting and smiled sheepishly at Lorna. "Sorry, Lorna! I didn't realize...I mean, I just wanted to cheer you up..."

Lorna sighed, taking a step backward into the bathroom and retrieving another, larger towel. She wrapped it around her wet body and stepped back into the room full of Jamies. "Well, no harm done, I guess. Just don't ever do that...again..." Her words trailed off when she noticed that all twelve Jamies had raging hard-ons brought on by her recent exposure. It HAD been a long time since she and Alex had...but no, Jamie was just a friend. A friend with a massive dick...

"Lorna?" inquired Jamie nervously, thinking that his friend and teammate was ready to blast him with a concentrated magnetic burst. He edged closer to the door, his duplicates following close behind. Looking up from one of the Jamie's crotch, Lorna grinned. Something primal, impulsive had taken control of her, something that she often didn't let out. It was the need for primal, animalistic SEX. Still smiling seductively, Lorna immediately dropped her towel to the ground and stepped over to the original Jamie. She pressed her naked body up against his fully clothed one, allowing rubbing her pussy against his leg.

"I want all of you," Lorna whispered, eyeing the duplicates behind Jamie. "To fuck me raw. All of you...one at a time, three at a time, I don't care. I NEED you now!"

"What...?" muttered Jamie, confused. Lorna, despite the fact that she was unbelievably gorgeous, never came across as a sex-starved nymphomaniac. But here it was, live and in living color. "Lorna, c'mon...I mean, what are you...?"

Lorna reached down, violently pushed Jamie's pants down, and began stroking his hard cock. It sprang forward, right into her hand, as if it was going home. Still smiling, Lorna knelt down on her hands and knees, brought her mouth toward Jamie's dick, and sucked it all into her mouth. The duplicates watched this turn of events with rabid fascination for a few moments, before they too began undressing. One of the eleven dupes shoved his cock toward Lorna, who was still busy pleasuring the original. The green-haired woman reached over and began stroking it, faster and faster, until the dupe shot his hot jizz into her hair.

"L-Lorna..." Jamie stuttered, leaning back against the wall as his teammate sucked him off. In a moment, he spurt his sticky cum into her mouth and watched with amazement as she swallowed it all down. "Holy shit, Lorna! Why the hell didn't we do this before...?"

She didn't answer. Instead, Lorna grabbed one of the duplicates around the waist, drew him toward her bed, and roughly shoved him down flat on his back. Bending over, her pussy lips spreading a bit, Lorna engulfed the dupes member in her mouth and began blowing him. Two more dupes, two that hadn't been pleasured yet, strode up behind Lorna. One of them jammed his cock into her waiting pussy, causing her to gasp from around the other dupe's dick. He began pumping in and out of her while the other patiently stood by, waiting for his turn. As one of the Jamies climaxed into her mouth, Lorna cried out with sheer joy as she orgasmed. Letting go of Lorna, the dupe that was doing her from behind pushed the green-haired woman to the bed, right on top of the already hardening cock of the Jamie that had just climaxed.

"I want you...in every hole," Lorna panted, taking the dick of the bed-bound Jamie. She stroked it for a few moments before jamming it into her tight asshole. "Agh!" Lorna called out, arching her back against the unfamiliar hardness in her bum.

The Jamie that had been, until recently, pumping Lorna from behind, walked up and pushed the green-haired woman's legs up and back. He grinned down at her glistening pussy, capped with a thin ribbon of green pubic hair, before gently sliding into Lorna once again. Jamie, the original, climbed onto the bed next to Lorna's head. She looked at him through half-closed eyes, her entire body wracked with pleasure and pain from the other two Jamies. Reaching up, Lorna brought Jamie's cock toward her mouth and began sucking on it again. After a few minutes, all three Jamies orgasmed, covering Lorna in their sticky wetness.

"You pulled out," Lorna pouted, chiding the duplicate that had been fucking her pussy. Reaching down, the mistress of magnetism swirled her fingers in the hot jizz, brought those fingers to her mouth, and sucked on them greedily. The night was long for Lorna, but she loved every minute of it. As soon as one Jamie would shoot her full of cum, another would take his place. If all of them were spent, Jamie would bop himself and create another dozen, totally fresh duplicates to take up the slack.

"Jamie..." Lorna whispered, her pussy wet and sore from at least twelve orgasms and countless Jamie-members. The last of the duplicates had just climaxed into her mouth, and she couldn't take any more.

"Jamie, no more. I can't take it any more...I don't feel so good." She huddled up into a fetal position on her bed, wrapping her arms around her firm stomach.

"Okay," replied Jamie, grinning at Lorna from where he was sitting. He had taken up temporary residence in one of the living room's arm chairs, until he could recover from his last go at Lorna. Apparently, he wasn't going to get another shot. With a small amount of concentration, all of the Jamies in Lorna's quarters disappeared. The original was whole again.

"Thanks," said Lorna groggily. In a few short moments, she was soundly asleep on her bed. The covers were in shambles, lying all over the bedroom area. Jamie stood up, crossed to where Lorna was laying, and took up one of the sheets from the floor. With one last, longing look at her firm breasts, her soft mound of green pubic hair, Jamie covered her up and left the room.

* * * * *

Jamie sat in the meeting room alone, not really sure why he was still with X-Factor. Besides the fact that he had just gotten the lay of his life from Lorna, there really was no reason for him to stay. Alex was dead... Quicksilver was who knows where...Guido was taking time off because of his heart attack. It wasn't his team anymore...it wasn't his X-Factor.

"Jamie!" came a cheerful voice from behind him. He instantly recognized it as Lorna's voice...they had been friends and teammates for a long time. The mistress of magnetism sat down next to Jamie. She wore a tight, white tank top and very short green shorts...it was also painfully obvious to Jamie with but a glance that Lorna wasn't wearing a bra. Or panties, for that matter... "I just wanted to say," began Lorna, scooting closer to Jamie.

"That last night was the best night of my life. Ever. And I mean that, Jamie!"

"No way," said Jamie, smiling. He inhaled sharply, taking in the scents of whatever perfume she was wearing. Smelled like vanilla.

"You have got to be kidding me, Lorna! Not even with Alex...?" Lorna chuckled, leaning closer to Jamie. Her firm breasts pressed up against his arm as Lorna planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Not even with Alex. I mean...an almost limitless supply of dicks...who could ask for anything more?"

"I...guess so," replied Jamie. He was totally confused...Lorna was never like this, ever. She seemed like a little high schooler after finding out that she was getting a new car for her sixteenth birthday. "Lorna, half of me thinks that last night was a dream. The other half..."

"It was no dream, Jamie," said Lorna. She leaned over and kissed him again, full on the lips this time. Jamie prayed to god that nobody else was around. "In fact...I'm up for a repeat performance, if you want."

His cock springing to life at her words, Jamie grinned. "Do I!" Standing up, Lorna grabbed Jamie's hand and pulled him up. She looked at him for a moment before heading out the door. It only took them a few minutes to get back to Lorna's quarters, but those few moments were almost too long. The door slid closed behind them, and Lorna locked it up tight. Before long, they were both stark naked and rolling around on the bed. After a few moments of bumps and grinds, a dozen or so Jamies were lurking around the room, anxiously awaiting their turns with Lorna. "Jamie," Lorna sighed, rubbing the original's cock in-between her fingers. She gasped quietly as one of the duplicates leaned forward and entered her warm hole. "I don't know why we didn't do this before."