Multiplication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without removing his hand from her pants, Paul raised himself slightly with his right elbow and gazed down at Rosemary as she lay on his shoulder. She looked up at him, and he kissed her softly on the mouth. Rosemary returned his caress, and he began to kiss her repeatedly, then eased his tongue between her lips, and softly licked their insides.

Rosemary sighed and turned her head to give him better access. Paul explored her mouth delicately with his lips and tongue and at the same time found the zipper at the side of her pants and slid it down.

Between kisses, he glanced down to see that his unzipping had revealed a pair of black panties. In the middle of their waistband at the front was a stitched red rose, exactly matching the one on her bra. He slipped his hand inside the front of her knickers and began gently to stroke the skin above her pubic hair.

As he did so, he started kissing her neck and her ears. Rosemary responded by unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his chest. She leaned hard against him, sighing with pleasure as her hands roamed his torso, and Paul plainly felt the pressure of her hard nipples on his stomach. He peeled her ski-pants lower and began to explore her moist womanhood.

Rosemary sighed with pleasure and pressed her lips hard against his mouth. Again her powerful tongue sought out his. Soon she discovered the areas in and around his mouth that aroused him most, and ruthlessly exploited them. Paul, his penis now fully erect, explored deeper inside her black panties, inserting one finger, then two, into her vagina, which had now soaked her knickers and ski-pants with its moistness.

Rosemary sighed and moaned, then arched her back and slipped her ski-pants around her thighs, moving his inexpert fingers to the spot she knew would drive her crazy. His forefinger located her clitoris and he soon discovered that a rapid flicking motion rapidly dissolved his maths teacher into rapture.

Rosemary savoured at least ten minutes of physical delight under the gentle ministrations of Paul's forefinger. Then, aroused and moist, she decided it was time for something more substantial inside her than a mere digit.

Rosemary disentangled herself from his embraces. She stood beside the bed and peeled off her ski-pants, followed by her panties. She stepped out of them and stood before him naked.

Her vagina was topped by an outcrop of light brown hair, which glistened with the moisture coating it, like dew on a lawn. Above that, her body narrowed to a smooth and slender expanse of tanned waistline, broken only by the little button of her navel. Above that, her big breasts, their erect, dark brown nipples engorged with desire, rose like twin pink hills.

Placing a hand on each broad hip, she swayed from side to side and turned slowly through 360 degrees, revealing her perfectly rounded, honey-coloured backside. Then she climbed back on the bed, slipped Paul's trousers down and sat astride his penis. She bent forward towards him and with one deft movement grasped his organ and slid it deep inside her.

Finally, she sat up on his thighs, looking down at him and slowly rocking and swaying against his hardness, just as she had done earlier.

Once again, Rosemary and Paul found themselves gazing speechless into one another's eyes. This time, however, there was no table to separate them.

Her softness had been penetrated by his hardness. She adored the sensation of his organ inside her and he was driven to the point of ecstasy by the way her sheath gripped and stimulated him as she rocked slowly up and down.

Despite his intense pleasure, Paul felt he could maintain his hardness, without ejaculation, for a long time. He simply allowed Rosemary to set the pace, lay back and feasted on her beautiful body.

With every rise and fall, her wonderful breasts moved slowly against the beat. As she moved down to take him deeper inside her, they rose slightly, her nipples hard and erect at their tips. As she moved upward, sensuously unsheathing his scabbard within her, they fell, and all the while the pink-white flesh gently undulated from side to side. This was far better than maths, thought Paul.

Rosemary leaned forward and pressed her breasts towards his face, encouraging him to kiss their tops. Paul thrust upward with his pelvis and groaned into her ear. "Never mind all that," he hissed, his mouth nearly smothered by her left breast. "Just tell me what trigonometry is all about."

As he spoke, Rosemary gasped as a second orgasm erupted through her body without warning. She had never climaxed this early before, and now it had happened twice in 30 minutes. A long series of shudders wracked her body and she moaned with pleasure, her head turning upwards, her teeth clenched. As Paul began to push into her urgently, another tremor shook her to the core. "Oh God, oh my God, how I wanted you," she hissed. "Feel my breasts."

If a jumbo jet had crashed into the house at that moment, Paul would have been incapable of ungluing his eyes from Rosemary's swaying, heaving bosom.

It may have been the intimacy of her teasing words. Perhaps it was the agonised expression on the teenager's innocent face beneath her. Maybe it had more to do with the way his rock-hard penis slid so deliciously inside her with unflagging stamina.

Whatever the reason, Rosemary was flabbergasted as yet another orgasm swept through her. As she writhed through its ecstasy, the bedsprings protested noisily and she at last eased the black cups downward to expose her huge, dark and erect nipples.

Paul joined her in a duet of gasps, groans and cries. He sat up and gently held the swollen flesh surrounding her left nipple and guided it into his mouth. He bathed it with his tongue in long, sweeping strokes, he sucked it, he nibbled it with his lips. She tasted of salt and perfume.

By now, the bedsprings had turned the duet into a trio. With his left hand, Paul stilled Rosemary's swaying right breast. It overflowed his hand and he caressed its eager nipple with his thumb.

Paul felt a surging deep within him. For the second time in an hour, a burst of semen rocketed from his penis into Rosemary.

He cried her name and licked her deliciously hard left nipple with vigour. Rosemary cradled his head to her chest and kissed his hair. Her thighs and calves gripped tight against his hips.

A second, small jet of semen spurted weakly from his organ. Like Rosemary, he was at last spent. The couple collapsed on to the bed, its springs shouting a final protest, its duvet crumpled, creased and stained...

Thirty minutes later, Gracie returned to her house carrying three portions of fish and chips. She found her daughter, looking a little tired she thought, in the dining room, scanning through some algebra. Rosemary, having rapidly filled in the answers, some right, most wrong, was checking her work.

"How did the pupil get along then Rosemary?" asked her mum.

"Well, he's got some very strong points, but quite honestly mum, I do need to work on him – sorry I mean with him – a lot more frequently, maybe two or even three times a week."

"Goodness, dear, don't you go tiring yourself out. Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine mum."

Gracie turned towards the kitchen and Rosemary winced, gently stroking her aching groin. "Just fine," she repeated. "You know, I actually found my session with Paul quite stimulating."

"Good for you, dear. Try to keep it up."

"I will, mum. I will"

Three miles away, Paul cursed for the 20th time as he lowered his backside to the bike saddle. There were aching muscles in places where he thought he didn't even have places. But his face was beaming as he pedalled faster. My God, how I adore mathematics, he thought.

12