Mum and Aunty Pauline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
201 Followers

Eventually, Ian changed his position so that his legs were stretched straight out between aunty Pauline's and he was lying with all his weight on his arms so he could kiss her fully on her open mouth while fucking her, My own cock was as rigid as fuck in my pants, and I was desperate to take it out and give it a wank, but I knew I wouldn't last and that would ruin my sperm-licking plan for when they'd finished. I glanced next to me to look at mum and saw she had her right hand pressed hard between her legs pushing her skirt down onto her cunt area through the material. I really needed to wank myself off to a cumshot, but just had to resist the temptation.

Ian went on fucking aunty Pauline for what seemed like ages, I really didn't know how he was managing to hold on for so long without shooting his filth inside her. Had it been me, I'd have lasted about 10 seconds before blowing off and dumping my sperm up there. From my chair, I had a fantastic view of aunty Pauline's big legs and her vaginal hole in between, as Ian's cock continued to pump in and out in a strong, rhythmic motion. On each out-stroke, I could see the creamy white cunt lubricant from aunty Pauline's fuck tube as it coated Ian's big shaft. Down below, I could see aunty Pauline's dirty brown bum hole opening and closing as Ian's fuck-motion forced her bum cheeks together with the rhythm. Her big thighs and rounded belly wobbled under Ian's weight and the sexual movement, and the bed was creaking noisily with every thrust.

I saw aunty Pauline start to rub her legs up and down around Ian's waist, massaging him tightly with her big, soft, wobbly thighs, and heard her say 'here I come!!' Her hands went to her own tits where she pinched her nipples hard as she fucked an orgasm out underneath him, contractions of her filthy fuck-pleasure starting at her cunt and tits and rocking her all through her naked body. She had wave after wave of cum, each one accompanied by shouts of 'ARRRGH...ARRRGH...'.

Once she had come down from her cum, she looked Ian in the eye and said 'now your turn, do it for me now. Cum inside me, fill me up -- you can do it, just there, right just there you dirty fucker. Come on, spunk it up me now you dirty little cunt!!'

I looked at mum and whispered 'I need to cum!' She looked back at me, and down at the erection in my trousers and said 'So do I'. Mum grabbed my hand and placed it on her lap between her fat thighs and opened her legs to encourage me to touch her. I couldn't stop myself and rubbed mum's cunt through the material of her skirt at the same time rubbing my own cock through my trousers with my other hand. Mum fiddled her tits through her jumper and bra and we continued to watch aunty Pauline encouraging Ian to his spunk shot.

When it came, Ian shouted out loud and went rigid as the first squirt of sperm shot out deeply into aunty Pauline's wet old cunt and flooded into her womb. Then, slow fuck thrusts, as each of his follow-on squirts erupted with his orgasm pouring more and more white, slimy sperm into her slippery old fuck hole. I thought he'd never finish dumping his cumload up there, but savoured the prospect of seeing it all and licking the old girl out afterwards.

Still I rubbed mum's cunt area harder and harder through her skirt until eventually Ian stopped thrusting and subsided onto aunty Pauline, both of them gasping for breath and sharing last, passionate kisses with open mouths and tongues.

As Ian rolled off and lay next to aunty Pauline, they looked at us and smiled as we hurriedly took our hands away and straightened ourselves up. Aunty Pauline lifted her legs with her knees bent and feet together on the bed, and mum and I were treated to the glorious sight of thick dollops of Ian's sperm oozing out of her open cunt hole and running down her arse between her large bum cheeks, over her little brown hole and down onto the duvet.

I stood up, quickly stripped off my clothes and dived down between aunty Pauline's fat thighs to get a mouth full of the delicious spermy blobs. I started by licking her down at her bum hole, and she responded by letting out an involuntary gasp and lifting her bum high off the bed to meet my tongue. The spermy slop and aunty Pauline's shit hole tasted acidic, strong, musty and salty, but I continued to lick her, applying as much pressure to her with my tongue as I could. I licked upwards to her cunt hole, and tongued her up the slot, sucking as much of Ian's dirty muck as I could get into my mouth. When I could take no more, I licked further upward still to find her large, hooded clitty where I spat out some of the milky cum and licked it into her button.

After a few seconds, I moved up the bed, my mouth still full of Ian's spermy filth, and positioned myself above aunty Pauline with my cock at the entrance to her vagina. It slipped in easily, and I felt the residue of Ian's spunk-shot sloshing around the shaft of my penis and running down over my balls. I put my face close to aunty Pauline's and started to kiss the sperm from my mouth into hers, releasing a few little blobs at a time until it was all past her red lipstick into her mouth. We continued kissing, and passed the dirty load back and forth, each of us swallowing some of it down until it was all gone. I could hold on no longer and went rigid as my own cumshot exploded from my cock to mix with Ian's earlier load up aunty Pauline's dirty cunt hole. While I was still cumming up, I turned my head to look at mum who was sitting in her chair, legs wide open, skirt up, panties to one side, wanking her clitty to an orgasm of her own.

I sat up, and with my softening cock still inside aunty Pauline, looked at her, smiled an exhausted smile and said 'thank you my sexy lover, that was fantastic.'

After that encounter, aunty Pauline and I fucked a few more times, but soon I headed off to university, and as expected Ian moved away to another hospital. It was years before mum had any other boyfriends, and on my visits home I used to see aunty Pauline but we never resumed our affair. Mum and I never repeated, or spoke about, our touching one other, but even now it does make me cum when I think about it during masturbation sessions or while fucking my wife.

hohoby2
hohoby2
201 Followers