Mum and Dad's New Hobby

Story Info
Mum and Dad adopt the nudist lifestyle.
3.2k words
4.49
62.6k
86

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Mum and dad had gone away for the weekend, and I was quite enjoying having the house to myself.

My boyfriend James stayed over Saturday night, and we were relishing a lazy Sunday morning sleep in. James often slept over and this was not a problem with my parents, so we were not doing anything behind their backs. The beauty of it was that we could just get out of bed, wander around the house naked and not worry about putting on clothes to go to the bathroom or to get a glass of water in the middle of the night.

It was going to be another hot day so we planned to do a little sunbaking in the backyard and since it is very private, we could do it in the nude. I was determined to make the most of this new-found freedom whilst the parents were away.

It was close to 11am before James and I got out of bed and sauntered down to the kitchen for some breakfast. I went straight to the coffee machine and made us each a cappuccino while James put some bread in the toaster. Neither of us were big eaters so tomato on toast would do the trick.

We took our coffee and toast out onto the back patio and sat in the warm sunshine. The Sun felt fantastic on our naked bodies, and I closed my eyes and took in the serenity as we sat there silently and had our breakfast.

"How good is this?" I said to James and reached across and gently patted him on his thigh.

"Loving it." he replied, and he cast me a tender smile. "Shame I have to work this afternoon, but we can have an hour or 2 in the sun."

"Oh, for sure," I said.

We had finished eating so I went inside to get some towels and the sunblock. I laid the towels down on the grass and handed the sunblock to James.

"Can you do my back? "I asked. James didn't need much encouragement. He dribbled the sunblock onto my shoulders, and it ran down the small of my back. He gently rubbed it in making his way down to the cheeks of my bum. He put some sunblock into the palms of his hands and massaged it onto my soft bum.

"Turn around." He spoke.

I turned around and he trickled some sunblock onto my ample chest. Slowly and deliberately, he worked the lotion into my skin. It felt very sensuous, and my nipples hardened as he paid them special attention. He was clearly enjoying his job as his cock has hardened and was stabbing me in the stomach.

'Your turn," I said, taking the sun block from him and applied it liberally to his back. I spun him around and oozed the lotion on to his chest, gently rubbing it in and working my way down his body. As I got to his cock, I put a good dollop of lotion onto my hands and slowly worked it into his swollen manhood.

He reached out and grabbed my boobs, gently caressing them as my hand slid up and down on his massive cock.

James closed his eyes, and I could sense an orgasm building deep inside him. He moved his hands to my shoulders to steady himself as his prick shuddered and a stream of hot cum exploded in my hand. I slowed my pumping as load after load of white cum cascaded from his throbbing dick. He pulled me towards himself and threw his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my open mouth. Our tongues danced as we passionately embraced. The sun on our naked bodies felt heavenly and we stood locked together, savouring the moment.

"Ummm, that was sooo nice Fiona, thank you," he said.

Of course, the pleasure was all mine, but I wasn't going to trot out that tired old phrase. It was all I wanted to just stand in that loving embrace.

We made our way to the towels and lay down, letting the hot sun work its magic on our appreciative bodies. There was hardly a sound except for the chirping of the magpies who had landed on the tree beside us. There was certainly a feeling of being one with nature as we lay there naked, without a care in the world.

All too soon, it was time for James to head off to work. He went upstairs and had a shower and got dressed. I saw him off at the front door, but as I wasn't expecting mum and dad for a few hours yet, I stayed naked and thought I would spend a bit longer sunbaking. I was going to make the most of my time alone.

Still, I had to prepare for work tomorrow, so after a few hours sunning and enjoying a glass or 2 of white wine, I ironed some clothes and prepared some lunches for the week. The sun was setting, and I knew that mum and dad would be home soon, so reluctantly. I went and had a shower and got dressed myself.

I was sitting reading, drinking my wine when I heard the car pull up in the driveway.

"We're home," mum called out cheerily as they walked through the front door.

I got up to greet them and got a big hug from each. I laughed to myself thinking did they really miss me that much after only 2 days away.

"How about a glass of white?" I said, "and you can tell me all about your weekend."

"Don't have to ask me twice," grinned dad who certainly enjoyed a drink.

Mum and dad settled down on the sofa while I sat in the single seater. It then occurred to me that I didn't even know where they had gone for the weekend. In fact, this was the second weekend away in the last month, which was a little out of the ordinary.

"So, did you guys have a nice time?" I enquired, "where did you go?"

"We went to a little bush resort called River Island Nature Retreat. It's about 2 hours south from here." mum explained

"Never heard of it." I ventured.

"No, I don't suppose you would have,' added dad. "It's a clothing optional place."

Mum and dad were looking me straight in the face, hoping to gauge my reaction. My face would have been blank I suppose until it suddenly dawned on me.

"Clothing optional?", I managed to mutter, "ummm does that mean that you don't have to wear clothes, like, ummm a nudist place?"

"That's pretty well right Fiona" said mum with a grin, glancing over to dad for a nod of confirmation.

"Oh, I see," was all that I could manage to say as I tried to digest what they had just revealed.

"Your father and I have been wanting to try the lifestyle for some time now. We are very comfortable with being naked, so this was the next step. In fact, this was our second time there, we went there a few weeks back," said mum filling in the details.

"Honey," we had a fantastic time, "ventured dad, "we really think this is the life for us."

Although I was taken aback, I wasn't as horrified as I thought I should be. After all, I am an adult myself, being 20 years old and fully understand that my parents are entitled to lead the life they choose.

"I guess," I replied, "ummm well that's a bit of a surprise for sure, but gees, ummm."

I was a little lost for words and hoped that mum and dad weren't feeling uncomfortable by my reaction after their revelation.

"I'm happy for you both, "I managed to blurt out. I genuinely was. I loved my parents with all of my heart and their happiness was all I cared about.

Mum and dad held hands and smiled at each other.

"Thank you, Fiona." said mum, "that means a lot to us. We really were hoping that you would be accepting."

"In fact," said dad," we want to truly embrace the lifestyle. We want to be nude as often as possible. That means being nude around the house. We accept that it might be difficult for you to get used to, but we are hoping that you are mature enough to understand."

"So," mum said, "your dad and I are going upstairs to shower and come back down. But we will be naked. If you are uncomfortable, you can go and watch TV up in your room. We fully understand if that is what you need to do."

With that mum and dad both got up and walked upstairs to their bedroom.

I sat in shock. What am I going to do. In fifteen or so minutes they will be walking in here naked. I have not seen my parents naked except for one occasion when I saw mum walking back to her room after a shower and she thought I was downstairs and once dad had left the door open when he was changing for work.

What was I going to do? My mind was racing. I don't consider myself a prude. After all, I just spent the weekend naked myself around my boyfriend James. But my parents? I tried to rationalize things. It is just naked bodies. Clearly, if they went to a clothing optional resort, they are comfortable with other people seeing them naked. But their daughter? It was weird, but somehow, I wasn't dismissing it outright. I can handle this I said to myself. OK, deep breaths. I will stay. I will be very adult about this. There is nothing wrong with nudity I assured myself.

I got up and filled my wine glass. I noticed that mum and dad's glasses were empty, so I filled them too. I was pretty sure that alcohol was going to help in this situation.

I sat down and steeled myself for their return.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Slowly I raised my eyes to see mum and dad, both naked making their way back to the living room.

It has to be said, that both my parents are in fine physical shape. Mum is only 45 and dad is a year older. They both go to the gym after work a few nights a week. Certainly, people in their mid 40s these days are not considered old and really, they are in the prime of their lives. Since I am an only child, they have child raising behind them, so they have a lot more time to do as they please. Instinctively my eyes fell on my dad and of course I looked him up and down. Yes, his body was in great shape from the gym, but I had to admit that he had a very impressive cock. It was flaccid, but it had an imposing length and girth. It was certainly a cock to be proud of. I also noticed that he was fully shaved which no doubt made his cock look all the bigger. Mum was shaved too. I had to remind myself that many people shaved their pubic hair these days, I did myself, so why shouldn't my parents. Mum could have passed for a teenager. She is tall and slender but with large but firm breasts. Strangely, the first thing that came into my mind was that they would make a striking sight at the clothing optional resort that they had been to.

"Oh Fiona, we are so pleased that you decided to stay down here," gushed mum, "we really did hope that you would be ok with all this."

"Well mum, I'm not a child so I can be mature about this. Nudity is not that unusual these days," I said, trying to sound woman of the worldly.

"Here, I have filled your wine glasses," I said with a giggle, trying to break the ice somewhat.

I passed mum and dad their glasses and we all took a big gulp.

"So, tell me a bit about this resort that you went to," I asked as I was genuinely interested.

"Oh, it is lovely there', gushed mum. "It is so peaceful and relaxing. There is a swimming pool and jacuzzies. There is a games room with snooker tables and ping pong tables. There is the "Barn'' as they call it where they have bands sometimes and dancing."

My mind took a detour. Dancing naked, now there is an interesting mind picture.

"And there are bush tracks where you can go walking, all naked as there is no one around for miles. It is just heavenly" and she flashed a smile to dad who nodded in agreement.

"So, everyone is naked?" I asked seeking confirmation.

"Yes, "dad said, "it is a very natural environment. No one takes any notice. There are plenty of people your age there too.

"Hmmm,' was all I could say as I let it all sink in. I had to admit that the place sounded quite appealing.

"We intend to go there often this Summer," mum added. "Just to let you know Fiona, your father and I had hoped that you would not be shocked by this new lifestyle and if you feel that it is something that you would like to try, you have our full encouragement."

That certainly took be aback. My mind was spinning. Here I am seeing my parents naked in front of me and now they are suggesting that I join them. Little did they know that I had spent the whole weekend naked myself and of course I enjoyed it immensely. I stopped to wonder if I should tell them that.

"Umm, I don't know mum. That seems just a little strange at the moment." I stammered.

"We understand Fiona." dad reassured. "It is totally up to you."

"Thanks dad," I said" it's not that I have anything about hanging around without clothes on, but, well, in front of my parents? I'm just not sure. I mean, I do get naked myself you know. In fact, I did spend time naked this weekend when you were away." I guessed that telling my parents that would make them feel better.

"Well good for you Fiona," said mum wholeheartedly. " I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

I certainly did but I thought I would keep that to myself.

I topped the wines up and then excused myself saying that I was going to the toilet.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed. My heart was pounding. The idea of being naked with my parents excited me, but I was unsure if I could go through with it. I tried to think of reasons why I shouldn't do it, but in reality, I could not think of any. Nudity seemed very natural to me and after being naked the whole weekend, the thought of not having to wear clothes whenever I felt like it appealed to me immensely.

Oh, why not Fiona, I thought to myself. Your parents are sitting down there naked and it looks like that is going to be the norm now. Why not join in, it will be fun and exciting.

So I took a deep breath and flung my clothes aside. I stood naked in front of my mirror for some reassurance. I knew I had a good body, not that nudism is all about that, but I could at least be confident on that score. OK, let's go.

I walked slowly down the stairs, back to the living room, with a nervous grin on my face.

"Oh, Fiona, good for you darling," gushed mum as she and dad got to their feet to hug me.

I was taken aback somewhat as both mum and dad pressed their naked flesh against mine. I wasn't sure that I was quite ready for that. Here I am in a close embrace with my naked parents. Was this a dream? It did however feel rather nice. Mum's breasts were soft and warm, and I could feel dad's soft cock up against my thigh. The sensation was pleasant and a little titillating.

I broke away and we all sat down again. Both mum and dad were grinning like Cheshire cats, no doubt pleased that I had accepted this new arrangement without any misgivings.

"So, I guess we are a family of nudies now," I giggled, and we all burst out laughing.

"Yes, a new day has dawned," said dad. "I think this is going to be great for all of us."

We sat and chatted some more. We cracked another bottle of white. I was curious to know a bit more about this resort.

"So, what is the best part about this place? I truly wanted to know.

"I think it is the people," said dad. "everyone is so friendly and relaxed. You forget that they are naked, and you just carry on like you would at some clothed resort."

"And I love the jacuzzi," said mum" sitting there with the bubbles massaging your body as you have a drink and a chat with the others in it.....it's just the best." With that mum threw a knowing look across to dad.

"Yep, love the jacuzzi too, "dad said as he seemed to redden in the face a little. Mum put her hand on dad's thigh and gave him a little pat which seemed to make him redden just a little more.

I glance at dad and I could see that there was a stirring in his groin.

"Ha ha," said mum, you never know what goes on under those bubbles." She looked over at dad and noticed that he was getting an erection. She looked a bit concerned and looked across at me.

I was fascinated to see my own father getting hard right before my eyes.

"Oh oh Greg, we aren't in the jacuzzi now" said mum "you better not be getting one of those."

Dad looked down and he had now gone fully stiff. It was massive and I took a breath. My boyfriend James has a large cock, but nothing like this.

"I'm sorry Fiona "said dad, as he reached for a cushion and covered himself.

Without knowing what to say, I mumbled " Umm...its Ok...I guess...I mean it's natural, I guess."

"Oh, look at the time," said mum, defusing the situation. "We had better get to bed. Comer on Greg."

With that mum grabbed dad's hand and pulled him up. Dad walked towards me as if to give me a kiss good night, but with a raging hard on, he thought better of it and simply smiled and said goodnight. I took a last look at his enormous, engorged cock before he headed off to bed.

I sat silently as I finished my wine. What on earth had I just seen. My father naked, and with an erection!

I felt a strange tingly feeling. I knew that I had to get to my bedroom.

As soon as I got there I lay down and my fingers went straight to my warm moist pussy. I fingered myself furiously until I came with a shuddering orgasm. My mind was racing from the events of the day, but what I was sure of was that my life had changed dramatically, and I was quite happy that it had.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers