Mum and Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man meets mature woman on holiday with her family.
6.3k words
4.72
46.4k
83

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,538 Followers

This is a complex story of a young man that goes on holiday and meets a husband, wife and their daughter. They are a very important family in their social structure at home, the father is a very powerful man in Government, he's eighteen years older than his voluptuous wife. He's a cuckold husband who has now come to an arrangement with his wife allowing her to have extramarital affairs. The wife is attracted to a very eligible young man the same age as her delightful daughter.

I was now settled in my new apartment; I had already published four of my games which were making me lots of money; I enjoyed working in my apartment, the fibre optic Internet connection was great, all was well with me. There was an older entrepreneur who lived in the next apartment, he was a low handicap golfer and I enjoyed playing with him, Bill was also great fun, we'd eat out often and drink too much wine.

Bill was a big business owner whose sons now ran his business, allowing Bill to spend a lot of time in Portugal. He had a house there, thoroughly enjoying the golf while out there and had frequently suggested that I should go on a golfing holiday to Portugal. Bill then had an old friend of his from Portugal staying in his apartment for a weekend. His name was Francisco but everyone called him Frank, he was a character.

That weekend was amazing, we had liquid lunches, all three of us were never sober. Frank was the General Manager of a five-star hotel, Bill told me it had the best food in the area and the hotel facilities were fantastic, the bonus was that Frank could arrange all my starting times for golf. I decided to go and Frank arranged everything, the hotel Courtesy Coach would pick me up at the airport, Bill also told me I could use his Mercedes Convertible while I was there.

Bill also suggested that I send my golf clubs and suitcase by UPS as it was cheaper and safer to ship them that way and only take a cabin sized bag on the plane. On Tuesday, I got an email from Frank asking me to make my flight reservations and let him know, he had pencilled me in for three weeks in the time frame I had suggested to him. I booked my flights, I would arrive the following Monday at two in the afternoon and depart the following Monday at three in the afternoon.

I arrived at the airport on the Monday morning, checked myself in, then went into the Duty Free shop for an electrical adapter for my laptop. I got that then noticed in the wine department they were selling Krug Champagne for twenty-five pounds a bottle, I couldn't believe my eyes, at a good wine merchant you would pay over one hundred pounds a bottle, they had ten left; I bought them all and managed to squeeze them all into my cabin bag; I was looking forward to drinking them.

I got a great surprise when I came out of the arrival gate, Frank was standing there, he told me he had a meeting close to the airport and that allowed him to pick me up. He drove me to the hotel in his Mercedes; the hotel was impressive. During our weekend, he had told me to bring a tuxedo as the dining room was formal, it also saved on carrying clothes as my golfing clothes would do for my day wear.

Frank also told me that my suitcase and golf bag had arrived safely and were in my room, he also mentioned that he was duty manager this evening and invited me as his guest for dinner. I agreed and gave him two bottles of Krug, asking him to chill them and we would have them with our dinner, his eyes lit up, he said, "I'm looking forward to dinner, let's meet in the cocktail bar at seven-thirty."

I was impressed with my room; it was spacious and luxurious. I went for a swim at five and noticed a tall, attractive woman with massive tits swimming in the pool, as we swam, we made a lot of eye contact. I also noticed a sauna and steam room which were restricted to over eighteen-year-olds, I would ask Frank later on about it as I always enjoyed a sauna.

I arrived in the cocktail bar just before seven-thirty, Frank was already there, he smiled then shook my hand and said, "I love your tuxedo, that's got a bit of class to it. I know you love wine; I've opened this Premier Cru Chablis as an appetiser, shall we sit in the corner out of the way?"

Within a minute I knew why Frank wanted to sit in the corner, he could see everything that was happening, as we chatted Frank told me I had a nine o'clock tee time at a course only a five-minute drive from the hotel. I then saw the big-breasted woman coming into the cocktail bar with a girl in her twenties and an older man, all three looked so distinguished. The lady saw Frank, waved and said, "Hi Frank, how are you, we've been here a week and this is the first we have seen you; you must be busy?"

Frank stood up and shook her hand, I stood up too, she was a beautiful woman, Frank said, "Hi Tina, it's great to see you, I have been busy, may I introduce Jack to you, this is his first time here, he's a friend and neighbour of Bill. A couple of weeks ago I had a marvellous weekend with Bill and Jack expressed an interest in visiting here and here he is. Jack, Tina and her family are ancient customers of the hotel, they visit for two weeks twice a year."

Tina's smile was gorgeous, she said, "Bill with the amazing Mercedes Convertible? I love that car."

Frank replied, "The same Bill, and he's given Jack the use of the Mercedes while he's here, Jack's the first person I know of that Bill has done this for."

Tina smiled and said, "Jack, I'm so pleased to meet you, may I introduce my husband Oskar and my daughter Eva, we love holidaying here, the food and weather are fantastic, you don't need to leave the hotel, we have still a week left, no doubt we'll bump into each other again."

I shook hands with Oskar and Eva, Oskar looked a lot older than Tina, Eva was like her mum and figure, she looked intelligent, as did her mum and dad though I had the feeling that Oskar wasn't giving Tina what she needed. As they walked to a table, I noticed both Tina and Eva had gorgeous butts. I also noticed Tina sat in a chair that gave her eye contact with me.

When they were out of earshot, Frank said, "That's quite a family, Oskar has a very senior position in the Belgium Civil service, he has the Belgium equivalent of a knighthood, his surname is DeSmet, Tina and Eva keep her surname which is Jacobs. Tina's family own a large supermarket chain, Eva is a lawyer and set up her own law firm two years ago with Tina's help, she now has eighty lawyers working with her, they do a lot of work for the Belgium government. Eva's not married; I've never seen her with a man though she'd be a very eligible bride. Oskar is one of the most boring guys I've ever met, he's intelligent but so boring, he's had a lot of health problems the last few years."

They brought us the menus, Frank suggested a warm smoked salmon starter and a flambé steak cooked at the table, I went for it. Tina and her family were giving their order, we were having a lot of subtle eye contact. I wanted to take our table in the restaurant first to see if Tina would sit in a way to continue our eye contact; I was also thinking about Eva but was sure that Tina would give a far better fuck.

We finished the Chablis then went into the restaurant, Frank's table had a view of every table in the restaurant, there was also a small dance floor, I asked, "Frank, do you have dances in here?"

"Yes, every night apart from a Monday, we have an excellent organist and singer, they're very good, you'll see tomorrow night, you may get a dance from Eva but I've only ever seen her dance with her father and I don't think he's fit enough to dance now."

I smiled and said nothing as Tina sat in a seat giving her perfect eye contact with me; she watched as the sommelier brought the bottle of Krug to me for inspection then opened it and poured a little for me to taste; it was beautiful, as he poured Frank's glass, I ran my tongue along the length of my top lip so suggestively; I winked at Tina when she did the same, Tina returned my wink.

The meal was excellent, the flambé steak melted in the mouth, the Champagne was delicious though Frank didn't drink too much as he had to drive home, he offered a dessert which I refused, he said, "Jack, I've loved talking to you, would you mind if I left now as I've two kids that go to bed at nine-thirty and I try to be home to say goodnight."

I told him no problem, but could I get the other bottle of Champagne as I'd like to drink it? He then left, Tina and her family were still sitting at their table, they had finished their meal and were going to have coffee in the cocktail bar. The sommelier returned with the fresh bottle of Krug; I told him I like to drink it in the bar as the restaurant staff needs to get home.

Tina and her family were walking past, Tina said, "That's very considerate of you, we're having coffee in the bar, would you like to join us?"

I knew then Tina was interested, I replied, "That's so kind of you, I would love to join you, I don't drink coffee in the evening but you are welcome to have a glass of Champagne with me?"

Tina smiled and said, "I can never say no to Krug, Eva would you take dad to his room, if you put him into his bed and switch on the baby camera then come back to the bar and join Jack and I?"

Eva smiled and said, "I'll do that mum but I've a report to finish, they need it for first thing in the morning but I'll come back after I switch the camera on and have a glass of Krug with you and Jack."

Eva and her dad left, he wasn't to stable on his feet, the sommelier poured our wine and I asked him to leave a glass for Eva. After he had left Tina smiled and said, "Oskar retires a week on Wednesday, he puts a lot of stress on me. Jack, we must be careful around the hotel, we have been coming here so long, I must be careful not to get any tongues wagging. It's also tough for Eva, she's so much work coming to her office, she's a lawyer and a very good one. I set an office up for her coming up to three years ago, she gets busier and busier.

I saw you in the pool today, I was so happy when I saw you sitting in the bar with Frank, I'm glad we've met. I go for a sauna every afternoon at four when Eva looks after her father. I like the sauna here, I love to be naked, there are so many German, French and Scandinavian people use the hotel they had to make it an adult only sauna. Will you meet me in the sauna tomorrow at four? Afterwards we can swim together in the small adult pool beside the sauna. There's a little dance in the restaurant every night this week, I'll suggest to Oskar that we share our table with you, I'll tell him it could be good for Eva, Eva hasn't dated anyone for a long time and I think Oskar is worrying about this."

I looked at Tina, I was sure she was pushing her massive tits out at me, I said, "Tina, I find you a very attractive woman, I'll be at the sauna tomorrow afternoon, I'm playing golf in the morning, do you play golf?"

Tina looked surprised and said, "No I don't but I'd like to try it, Eva said a while ago that it would be a good way for her to get some fresh air. Jack, give me your smartphone number and we can message each other, golf for Eva and I could be a good idea as they can put Oskar into a lounge so he's watched while we're away, he's still got all his faculties about him but needs watched. Let me see if she's switched on the camera?"

Tina brought her smartphone out, I gave her my number which Tina entered into her contacts then sent a WhatsApp message asking if she had contact? I replied with a thumb up smiley. Tina then went into Settings and Wi-Fi found her camera and said she's switched it on, this surprised me as Tina had entered no password.

Tina said, "Here's Eva coming back, Jack, I find you so attractive too, things are not good with Oskar and I."

I stood up again as Eva approached the table, I poured her glass and topped up Tina's and my glass, we toasted each other, Eva said, "Jack, my dad likes you, he says that you're a gentleman, I think so too."

I smiled then Tina said, "Eva, Jack's playing golf tomorrow morning, it would be great if we would go with him then we can see what it's like, Jack what time can we go at as I'll have to plan for Oskar?"

I smiled and looked at Eva, that's not a problem, Harry has booked a tee time for me at nine tomorrow morning, I'll get the hotel reception to change that and tell them tomorrow we'll only use the driving range and putting green. By doing that I can show you both how to hold a golf club and the basics of a golf swing but you'll need to wear suitable clothing as some golf clubs are very particular about dress?"

Tina and Eva looked gorgeous in their evening dresses which showed their curves to perfection, Tina's tits were bigger than Eva's but they were still a good handful, I also noticed that Eva had freshened her makeup when she'd taken her dad to his room.

Eva said, "This Champagne is delicious, do the hotel stock it?"

I smiled and said, "I don't think so, but I'll check their wine list later, I brought it with me and still have a few bottles in my room."

Eva smiled and said, "That's good to know, I can only have one glass, Jack, will we meet for breakfast and what time would suit you? I have a nice pair of slacks and a nice blouse, mum will wear something similar, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I've always wanted to try golf."

Eva was giving me a lot of eye contact, I smiled and said, "Eight would be great for breakfast, then we can go directly to the golf club."

"Jack, that's great, dad can have breakfast with us, it would be too much for him to come to the golf, there's just under half a bottle of Champagne left, you and mum can drink that and I'll see you in the morning."

I stood up as Eva got out of her chair; she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her tits felt good against my chest, as she kissed my cheek, she pulled me closer to her; I had the feeling that Eva was interested in me but I wanted her mum first.

I topped up Tina's and my glass, the bottle was now empty, we were now the last two in the cocktail bar, we were sitting on a small couch, Tina was sitting close to me, I said, "Is the problem caused by the age difference between you and Oskar?"

Tina sipped her Krug and said, "He's sixty-eight next Wednesday, he should have retired when he was sixty-five but they had no one to replace him, they asked him to stay on, Oskar is a lawyer and he has spent years training Eva, the Government uses her firm so much now, Eva didn't want to be a Civil Servant. Are you married Jack? May I ask what your profession is?"

I was sure that Tina was trying to tell me something, I replied, "Tina, I am single and never been married, I'm still looking for the perfect woman. I'm self-employed with my company, writing gaming programs, I have sold millions of them, I'm financially secure, are you and Oskar still active sexually?"

Tina looked surprised when I asked this question, she looked at me straight in the eye and said, "I have been married to Oskar for twenty-eight years, Eva is now twenty-seven, how old are you Jack?"

I whispered to Tina as the barman was looking at us, "I will be twenty-seven in three months' time, you didn't answer my question, are you and Oskar sexually active?"

The barman then carried a bag containing cash to the reception, we were alone in the cocktail bar, Tina saw this, she squeezed my hand and said, "No we have been inactive for over nine years, I still have needs and urges, Oscar can't get it up, he has a tiny penis which doesn't help things. I was twenty-one when I met Oskar, he was eighteen years older than me. Oskar was then a powerful man, my family is very wealthy, in Belgium Social Circle, it was a perfect marriage, the King and Queen attended our wedding, we had Eva, a beautiful, intelligent child. In the twenty-eight years I have been married to him, I have been faithful."

"Before we came on this holiday, we came to an arrangement, an understanding, Oskar will now accept any infidelity that I may have, any extramarital relationships that I have, he will accept, I have a cuckold husband, he can't satisfy me sexually, we both know that but he still enjoys eating my pussy, I let him do this as it gives me a little gratification. Jack, the Krug is finished, will you invite me to your room? What floor is your room on?"

I replied, "Thank you for your honesty Tina, I would enjoy that, my room is on the third floor, my room number is 325."

Tina smiled and said, "We are on the third floor too, I will take the lift, you use the stairs, I will wait for you outside 325, Eva is in 320 and we are in 321, I'm nervous but I want to do this, please give the barman a tip."

I gave the barman a tip, then saw Tina get into the lift, there was a couple with her, I found the stairs and ran up them, as I arrived on the third floor, Tina stepped out of the lift, she walked towards me and whispered, "You're not even panting, you were quick, ask at reception for another key then I don't need to wait for you."

I opened the door, neither of us mentioned the Champagne, I took off my tuxedo so carefully and put the trousers in the trouser press; I took off my shirt and put it on a hanger in the wardrobe, I'd get another night from it, I took off my socks; I was only wearing my boxer shorts, there was an enormous bulge in my boxers, I looked at Tina; she was wearing a bra and a G-string, her body was amazing. I said, "Tina, you have a gorgeous body, would you like me to take off your bra and panties?"

"That would be nice Jack, when I saw you in the pool today, you made me wet, that doesn't happen a lot, yes please, unhook my bra and take it off then pull my G-string and let it fall to my ankles."

Tina turned around, I unhooked her bra, she flicked the straps from her shoulders and turned around to face me, this allowed me to see her massive melons jiggle free, they were gorgeous, her big hard nipples pointing straight out. I slid the fingertips of both hands inside the waistband of her G-string, pulled it over her hips and they fell to the floor. As Tina stepped out of them her right hand found the massive bulge in my boxers, as she felt it with her fingers she said, "Jack, you have an impressive cock, it is so thick and long, please take your time but let's lie on top of the bed and kiss and cuddle, I haven't had that for a long time too."

Tina pulled my boxers off, my stiff cock was standing to attention as I took in all of Tina's gorgeous body, her massive tits were incredible, they sagged slightly but for her age they looked good, her stomach was flat, her hips and long legs suited her body perfectly, her vulva was a work of art, it was smooth and swollen with thick cunt flaps, her long sex slit was without flaw, as I laid her on the bed, our mouths met, our tongues intertwined so easily, with so much passion.

We lay kissing and touching for several minutes, she felt and smelt so good, her right hand exploring my stiff cock so delicately, her left hand massaging my heavy balls with so much care, I was feeling and playing with her massive tits as we kissed, I moved my head and sucked on her big hard left nipple, Tina gasped with pleasure and said, "That's so loving Jack, please rush nothing tonight, we have all the time in the world."

I kept sucking, after a while I moved my hand across her stomach; she opened her legs in anticipation as my fingertips found the top of her sex slit, using my thumb and index finger, I spread her thick cunt flaps open, a huge hooded clit popped out, it was big and so suckable. I slipped my middle finger inside her; she was wet and warm, using her cunt juice as lube, I caressed her big hard clit, Tina was purring with pleasure, I teased her clit for a couple of minutes then moved myself into a position that would allow us to 69.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,538 Followers
12