Mum and Her Nakedness Pt. 03

Story Info
More tales of our special mother/son bond.
2k words
4.44
37.6k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comments and emails I have been receiving from publishing just two stories have been quite overwhelming and are very much appreciated, they have kept me motivated to carry on sharing the experiences I had with my Mummy and hopefully you will continue to enjoy them. Please feel free to email me, my details are on my profile.

From my previous stories you would have gathered by now that I have seen every inch of my mother's body, and during this timeline I'm trying to establish which started on my 19th birthday and has now got to a few months after that, I have yet to actually taste the hole I entered this world from. This would soon change however.

Since getting back from the holiday a few things had changed. I now regularly masturbated while I sucked on my Mum's nipples, she almost always allowed me to cum on her, usually on her legs but sometimes I wouldn't be able to control it too well and some cum would land on her pussy lips or her big clit. She never minded, just wiped up and took me in her arms, she loved cuddling me after I came.

We barely left the house in those days, just happy to spend night after night together, usually fully naked and usually lying next to each other on her bed. We pretended to watch tv but we were just interested in just being cuddled up naked together. I never tired of seeing her body, I never once got bored of touching her, caressing her or kissing her all over, I was in heaven when I was with her and I gladly spent most of my time there.

Even though I was allowed to cum over her and do other stuff to her body there were still things I had never tried with her. Things that part of me wanted to do real bad but I was enjoying the other stuff so much that I never pushed it. I didn't believe she would ever refuse me and I know on occasion she wanted the same thing by how wet she got, I would often see her juices overflow onto her thighs and down onto the bed. I was content with how things were though so I was in no hurry for anything more.

Saying that, it was fast approaching her birthday and I wanted to make her as happy as she had made me on mine. I decided early on that her birthday would be the day she felt her son's tongue between her legs. I arranged dinner for that day, got in some presents, random things I knew she wanted, nothing of a sexual nature. Then I started to imagine how I would go about getting my tongue down there, trying to think of scenarios that would lead me to that very sacred taboo. I decided that for dessert we would have strawberries and cream, I could feed them to her in bed and try to get some cream to fall on her naked body, then go to lick it up and see how far could get.

So the day came and it was a fairly normal day, she loved her presents and the dinner I made. About an hour after dinner I suggested we went upstairs because I wanted to give her nipples 'birthday kisses'. She chuckled and went upstairs saying as she left the living room "Let me get them ready for you". I just loved how open she was about everything.

I got the strawberries and cream out the fridge and put them into 2 bowls and took them upstairs. She was pleasantly surprised and so was I when I saw her wearing nothing but a smile for me. I put the bowls down, quickly jumped on the bed next to her and started to undress myself. As I took my boxers off my cock sprang up and hit my tummy.

"Someone's excited" she said looking at my cock

"Here I got this for you Mummy, happy birthday" With that, I grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the cream and fed it to her. This was a highly sexual thing to watch and she was in the perfect position, she was sitting up in bed with her breasts sagging down, they were still large and round. The contrast between her light caramel complexion and her dark brown nipples just looked divine. I fed her one, then two, then another strawberry until a dollop of cream landed right between her tits. She screamed a bit, not loudly but she was shocked from the coldness of it. I started laughing.

"Look what you did!" I loaded the strawberry up with so much cream there was actually quite a lot of it, I did feel a tiny bit bad.

"Sorry Mum, it's all trickling down, it will make a mess on the bed sheets"

She quickly started to scoop it up with her fingers until I told her to stop and that I would lick it up for her. As soon as I said that she knew I planned it, she was no fool and I am a very bad actor.

"You are so naughty, you did that on purpose just so you could lick your Mummy"

I was grinning from ear to ear then I nodded in agreement. She put her hands to her sides and said "Come on then, quickly. Before it gets on the sheets" By this time there was a substantial amount of cream making its way down to her stubbly pubic area. I got close and gave her a quick kiss on the lips then started licking my way down, not too fast. Savouring both the cream and her perfectly soft skin. I positioned my body between her legs and put my hands on the sides of both her breasts, licking her nipples too for good measure. I kept pushing them together and letting them go as I licked between them. All the while I knew the cream was getting closer to where I so badly wanted to taste.

I moved my hand to her hips and licked her tummy, taking up all the cream that had worked its way down there. I dipped my tongue into her belly button to lick up the tiny pool of cream, then carried on down, slowly and sensually. I reached up and pulled at her nipples and massaged her soft breasts in my hand. My tongue reached her shaved mons and I felt the prickly stubble on my tongue for the first time ever, licking a bit harder now, trying to get all of the cream. I could see there was some on her clit and dripping down the folds of her ample pussy lips. I looked up at her knowing this was a first, that this was a line I had never crossed before. I waited for her approval and she didn't disappoint.

"Go on baby, quickly before it gets on the sheets, I only just changed these last night"

"But it's covering your lips" I never called it her 'pussy' in front of her, I always called it her 'lips' or just referred to it as 'down there'.

"Quickly!" She said in haste, her face was a picture of anticipation. I think for the first time ever I saw doubt in her eyes. Not much mind you, but it was there.

I didn't do it quickly though, I savoured it because I knew it was going to be so special.

My tongue reached the top of her clitoral hood and for those who haven't read my previous stories, her clit was large and protruded a lot when she was turned on. With one motion I put my tongue at the entrance of her pussy and sparks flew! I was doing it, my tongue was on her, there was the cream from the strawberries and the cream from her cunt, mixing together, warm and pungent, something I have never tasted since, it was perfection. I pushed my tongue into her slightly then ran it up the length of her pussy, up over her pee hole which I could feel below the tip of my tongue and up into the underside of her clit where it split and looked a bit like a cock head, up and over her clit to just underneath her hood again.

'Oh my god, I've just licked my mother's pussy' was all I could think about, I glanced up from between her legs to see a look of pure lust in her eyes, whatever doubt was there before had been replaced with a deep yearning and I could read her, I knew what she wanted. The same thing I did.

I forced my tongue inside her as far as it would go, I wiggled it around and I lapped at her lips, I pulled them apart with my fingers and buried my tongue inside her, licking at her entrance as the juices flowed and she moaned. She moaned! I had never heard her moan in a sexual way before. All of the things we had done up to that point had never had her respond in that way, she would breath deeply or say things like "That feels so good baby, don't stop", but she never moaned!

I lifted her legs up, not obscenely high or spread apart but enough to open her pussy right up to me. My Mum had a pussy like I have not seen since, it would open so far up with just the smallest movements from her legs or her bending down. That's not to say she is loose, far from it, she was extremely tight but the outer folds of her wonderful pussy were somehow very stretchy and flexible. She was on display for me.

"Oh baby, Mummy loves you"

She reached down and for the first time, but far from the last, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her cunt. My mouth was covered in juices that flowed freely from her, she was leaking like a tap and I was drinking it all down, my face was getting so messy.

Please don't underestimate how erotic the sound of your own Mother cumming is, especially when you know that you are the source of her pleasure. She came in my mouth and she came hard, she gushed into me and I had to gulp it down, she wasn't a massive squirter but there was definitely an ejaculation, and I caught it all and devoured her hungrily as I drank from her body. Two more times she came after that and I got two more mouth fulls of cum, although there was less juice with each orgasm it still tasted as sweet and as fresh as the first.

On her third and last orgasm I came as well. I had been rubbing my cock up and down the bed as I ate her and it all got too much, I started to moan into her pussy while I shot over her bed sheets. There's not many pleasures in the world more intense than cumming at the same time as your own Mummy!

I stopped eating her as I worked my way back up her body to her nipples. We were both clearly spent. Her chest was heaving up and down and my cock was still dripping the last few drops of my orgasm. I apologised for cumming on the sheets and she laughed.

"Don't be silly, that was the best Mummy has ever felt, I don't care about the stupid sheets. Give me a kiss please baby boy"

I took her naked body into my arms, my drained cock squashed against her pubic bone, her nipples pressed hard against my chest and I kissed her. Our first deep kiss as a couple. Her mouth was wet with saliva and sweat from her orgasms and my mouth was soaked with her pussy juicy. We kissed and hugged for the rest of the night, every now and then my cock would touch her pussy and I would feel immense tingles.

'It won't be long before my Mummy lets me put it inside her' I thought.

I was right.