Mum and Son Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

'Are you watching a DVD?' With that she scoops up the controller that is lying on the sofa between them, 'Let's see what you're watching.'

Ricky makes a sudden move to stop her turning it on, but he is too late and the screen bursts to life showing a porn scene in which two girls are making love.

'Ricky!' Anne feigns shock, 'Where did you get this?' Ricky makes no response and Anne lets it play for a moment. 'So you've discovered porn, have you? I wonder what else you've discovered lately,' Anne says playfully.

'Mum. Please turn it off.'

'No I want to watch it for a bit.' The girls on screen are in a sixty-nine and a guy who is sitting in an armchair slowly wanking his cock is watching them. 'Oh that rude man is getting a little show,' Anne giggles.

'Mum. This is embarrassing.'

'Oh I'm sorry. Have I got to take it more seriously?' then in an ironic tone, 'Fucking hell, look at the fun bags on that blonde. Is that what you're supposed to say?' Anne teases her son.

Ricky makes to get up, 'You're obviously drunk so I'm going to bed.'

'Stay right where you are, young man. I want to see what sort of naughty stuff you're watching and then I think we need to have a talk.'

Reluctantly Ricky stays in his seat. They watch the screen and the action hots-up with the guy stroking his large cock as he watches the girls perform.

'So you're having sex then?' Anne asks her son after a few minutes. 'Don't lie to me now, I found your condoms in your room.'

Ricky looks shocked but decides to come clean, 'Yes. Are you mad?'

'No. I'm glad you're using condoms, that's sensible at least,' then after a pause, 'So who are you fucking?'

'Mum! That's disgusting. Besides I'm not sure if it's really any of your business. Anyway, you can hardly talk.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'Well you were pretty active yourself a while back.'

'OK, I guess I deserved that. But I hope you've noticed that I stopped. I did that for you because I could see how my behaviour upset you.'

In a more conciliatory tone Ricky acknowledges, 'I know. I'm sorry, Mum.'

Anne moves over to hug her son, 'It's OK, love. I guess we just need to learn to make a bit of space for each other,' she gives him a peck on the cheek. They stay hugging and un-self-consciously now watch the movie again. The guy is now naked and still wanking his impressive cock.

After a few moments Anne asks in a soft whisper, 'Is that what you were doing before I came home?'

Ricky is alarmed that she would ask him this and starts to say, 'Shit, Mum, I...'

Anne quiets him with a finger to his lips, 'Oh honey sshh now. I understand you have needs. We both do. This is what I'm saying we need to make space for each other and understand when we need private time. OK?'

'OK,' Ricky smiles for the first time since this conversation started.

'That's better,' Anne gives him another little kiss on the cheek but this one lingers for just a beat. She rests her head on his shoulder and they watch the sex scenes on screen again. Her arm is lying across his chest and Anne unconsciously traces her fingertips around his chest. It's more affectionate than anything else and Ricky reciprocates by squeezing his mother's shoulder and then tickling the exposed skin at her neck with a light touch of his fingers. This kind of platonic closeness is not unusual for them. In fact Ricky will often offer to stroke his mum's feet (her favourite form of relaxation) as they snuggle together on the sofa to watch a movie. It's just that the movie isn't normally so graphic.

After a few minutes Ricky is much more relaxed and Anne notices a large bulge has appeared in the front of his joggers. 'Well that answers my question,' she announces, nodding her eyes in the direction of his lap.

Ricky is embarrassed again and tries to hide his erection by turning away from her. Anne turns him back to face her and says, 'Please, love, I'm not trying to embarrass or ridicule you. I understand, I really do.' Ricky looks upset so Anne decides to offer further consolation by evening the score, 'Look, I'll make a confession to you, so you'll know I'm being sincere.' Ricky looks his mother in the eyes as she proceeds, 'Today when I snuck away to my room... Well, I needed some private time myself.'

'You mean to say...'

'Yes, love, I was giving myself some much needed pleasure. I was really turned-on and I just had to get away. Does it shock you that I would do that with you in the house?'

Visibly relieved now Ricky answers, 'I suppose it does. I guess that explains why you were naked.'

They both giggle at this and then Anne says 'Some mother eh? Sprawled naked playing with herself in front of her son.'

'Well, not exactly in front of me.'

'I suppose, I did close my door.'

'I know, shame really. You did look very sexy, Mum.'

'Why thank you, sweetheart, what a nice thing to say,' Anne says with heavy sarcasm, 'So you think your old mum's not too bad looking.'

'More than that, I'd say you're definitely a babe. If you weren't my mum I'd definitely shag you,' Ricky teases her.

'Oh so sweet,' Anne laughs, 'you are a real smoothie. Well, right back at you, my love. If you weren't my son I'd definitely let you shag me.' Anne is smiling at her son and moves to give him a little friendly kiss. It's just a peck on the lips, but as she moves away they make eye contact and she kisses him again. The second kiss is longer. Once more they part and look into each other's eyes. Then they kiss again. This kiss is passionate. Their lips part and their tongues play across their lips.

As they break apart Ricky murmurs 'Mum.. I...'

'Sshh, love,' Anne breathes back. She kisses him again and he responds with a full mouth French kiss. Anne moves her hand down to his lap and clasps cock through the light material of his joggers. It's hard and feels big in her hand and she knows that there is no going back now. She wants it and she's going to have it.

Anne strokes her son's large cock through his clothing and continues to kiss him. Her heart is racing and her pussy is once more on fire. This time it's pure undeniable lust for her teenage son. She has to have this gorgeous cock inside her. She wants to be fucked by her own flesh and blood. This hot, sexy man to whom she gave birth a little over 18 years ago.

Letting go of his cock she grabs the waistband of his joggers and yanks them down. Ricky helps to push them down over his knees and kicks them off. His beautiful cock springs free and she pauses to look at it. It's long and straight with a gorgeous and inviting head. She can't resist the desire to taste it and leans forward to press her tongue onto it and then to suck its tip into her eager mouth.

Ricky groans in pleasure and encouragement, 'Oh Mum, oh yes... please... that's fantastic.'

'Mmmm mmmm mmmm,' is all Anne can offer in response as her head bobs up and down on her son's magnificent cock. She pleasures him like this for the next several minutes. Alternatively sucking rhythmically up and down and then licking the head of his cock, teasing its little eye with the tip of her tongue. And all the while she is stroking his stiff dick in her right hand. After a while she breaks away to ask, 'You like this?'

'Oh yes, it's fantastic, the best,' he replies.

'Best? You've had others?' she teases.

'A few,' Ricky looks abashed.

Anne resumes sucking. Deep down she is jealous; she would like to have given him his first mind-blowing blowjob. Anne has always had a talent for blowjobs and she loves making a cock explode into her mouth. She knows that she could make Ricky cum, and although she is tempted to get a taste of his hot spunk, she really wants to fuck him. So she releases him from her mouth and moves up to kiss him again.

This kiss is hot and wet from her saliva and the slimy traces of his precum. Her hands move up to his T-shirt and she pulls it up causing them to break their kiss while she takes it off over his head.

'Beautiful boy,' Anne murmurs as she resumes kissing him. Her hands enjoy exploring the smooth skin of his chest and slowly she finds his dick once more. Anne stops kissing again and once more they make eye contact.

'Mum,' Ricky breathes lustily, his eyes showing that he shares her yearning for this unnatural union, 'please don't stop.'

'I want you inside me, love. Fuck me,' saying this Anne rises up on her knees and straddles her son's lap. She is still fully clothed in her shoes, dress and underwear. But this is no impediment to her lust for her son. She hitches up her dress and takes hold of his cock. Then, pulling aside her panties she aims the engorged head of this monster at her pussy. As she eases down to impale herself on him she falls forward with her mouth on his again. From her open mouth and into his she makes a guttural groaning sound as the first waves of pleasure emanate form her centre in response to this incestuous invasion.

With their mouths in constant contact Anne starts to ride up and down on the powerful cock inside her. Her fingers are entangled in his hair and she claws him to her. She wants to consume him with every sense at her disposal. Her tongue is working deeply into his mouth, fencing with his and tasting his core. Her pussy is contracting and squeezing his thick manhood, like it's milking his seed from him. His breath is on her face and hers on his as they are locked together in an increasingly frenetic communion.

Ricky begins to rise up and down in time with his mother's movements. This pushes his cock deeper inside her at every down stroke, and makes Anne cry out in delight.

She breaks free from his mouth and calls to him to fuck her hard, 'Fuck.. yess. Yess Ricky, love. Fuck me! Fuck me!'

With and effort, Ricky rolls his mother sideways so that she falls along the sofa. She is now on her back and he is leaning over her with his powerful cock still embedded in her tight pussy.

'I can do it better this way,' he pants, 'I can go faster.'

Anne looks up into his eyes and then reaches up to clasp his head, 'Oh yes, baby. Faster. I like the sound of that. Do it hard and fast.'

Ricky takes her at her word and begins to pound into her. Instinctively her legs come up to wrap around his hips and help to drive him into her on each down stroke. Soon she is crying out in pleasure form the best fucking she can ever remember. Each thrust of his strong hips sends his cock deep into her. She can feel him touch her cervix at each stroke. The effect is incredible and her head is swirling from the erotic sensations he is delivering.

Ricky is kissing her neck and gently biting her flesh. His hands are clasping her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples that are standing up under the material of her dress and bra. Ricky's head moves down to kiss along her cleavage. His tongue probes under the edge of the dress and his fingers pull at the material to try to reveal the soft mounds underneath. All this time he is still pounding her pussy, driving her closer and closer to a climax that she knows will be spectacular. But suddenly Ricky slows his energetic fucking and starts to sit up.

'No, love, don't stop,' Anne begs urgently.

'I want to kiss your breasts, Mum,' Ricky responds.

'Here then,' Anne tries to pull the neckline down to reveal her boobs. It won't go. So she sits up slightly and reaches back to undo the buttons. In her position it's too awkward so Ricky reaches round to help her. He can't get the buttons open and he is now not fucking her at all. Anne is desperate for him to resume and so instructs him to 'Just rip it. Rip it off!'

'But Mum, your dress, it's...'

'I don't care. Just tear it off. Go on, do it! Just don't stop fucking me, please.'

Obediently, Ricky resumes his fucking action and immediately Anne feels the renewed waves of pleasure surge through her.

'Oh that's it. That's it. Just keep doing that to me and you can do what you like. Tear my dress off and fuck me as hard as you can.'

Ricky maintains his vigorous rhythm and takes hold of her dress again in his two hands. With one strong tearing action he splits the dress down from the V of the cleavage to half way down her stomach. This attack appeals to some deep-rooted desire within Anne to be possessed by force and causes her to writhe and cry out in ecstasy. She joins in the tearing and soon the dress is ripped wide open revealing her breasts covered in her white bra. Ricky grabs that too and tries to tear it apart but it is too strong. Instead he yanks it up over her breasts presenting her nipples to him for the second time that day. This time they are hard bullets and immediately his mouth falls on one then the other, sucking and nibbling on each to Anne's further delight. For a few moments Anne closes her eyes and enjoys these new sensations but then realises that diverting his attentions is once again causing Ricky's pace to slow.

'Keep fucking me, love,' she urges him once more.

In response her son picks-up his pace to a furious rate and hammers his young body into his mother's with renewed vigour, 'You like hard fucking then?' he whispers to her.

'Oh yes. Fuck me hard. I love it,' Anne responds.

'I'll fuck you hard anytime you like.'

'God you're so good,' this thought pinballs through Anne's mind. 'Where did he learn to do this?' she wonders, but aloud she just encourages him with, 'Fuck me you beautiful boy, make me cum for you.'

'Fuck yes, cum, Mum. I want to watch you cum,' with that Ricky leans up away from her and, with his strong arms turns her on her side. He lifts her leg across his body so that he is now kneeling astride the inside of her right thigh, with her left thigh against his stomach. In this position he knows that her clit is in contact with his thigh and that will give her extra pleasure.

The effect is immediate and Anne feels the new, more intense pleasures from her clit in this position. 'How does he know to do this?' she thinks.

Ricky hammers her cunt harder and harder now, desperate to give her the climax she seeks. Soon his technique pays off and Anne can feel the surges of pleasure building into an explosive climax. On and on he fucks her and her whimpers of encouragement soon meld into one continuous moan of joy. Her body is covered in a fine sheen of perspiration, causing the shreds of her torn dress to cling to her skin.

Suddenly the damn breaks and Anne groans aloud as her insides are electrified by an intense release of ecstasy. The first wave of climax catches her breath and she is unable to do more than render a deep growl of satisfaction. The subsequent peaks are like a roller coaster of repeated deep convulsions, each one causing her to cry out and to shake and tremble uncontrollably.

Throughout her climaxes Ricky keeps up his pounding rhythm. This has the effect that Anne's orgasms continue until their intensity is almost unbearable. But then Ricky's pace changes to longer deeper strokes. Anne recognises that he his nearing his climax.

'Mum, I'm going to cum,' Ricky confirms his imminent ejaculation.

'Oh yes, love, cum for me. Cum inside me I want to feel you.'

'Inside?' he asks breathlessly, 'Is that OK?'

'Yes, love. I want it. I want your stuff inside me. Do it! Give it to me!'

The encouragement is all that Ricky needs and he slams his cock deep into his mother's cunt for a final time and cries out as he releases his spunk into her womb. Anne can feel the twitching head of his cock deliver his hot semen inside her body. The thought of her own son's spunk returning to the very origin of his existence causes her to convulse in a final massive orgasm. Her head is spinning and she is trembling uncontrollably. Ricky's heavy and spent body falls onto hers and they lie entangled, breathing hard and slowly drift into unconsciousness.

Part 3

A while later mother and son regain consciousness. This seems to happen simultaneously. The room is silent as the DVD has long since stopped playing. They look into each other's eyes and smile.

'Well that was different,' Anne whispers and ruffles her son's hair.

'Yeah, I..,' Ricky looks a little nervous.

'You OK, son?'

'Yes. It's just, you know.. I.. well..'

'You didn't expect to be fucking your mother tonight.'

'Yes, or any night for that matter. Mum, it was great, but is this just because you were a bit tipsy, or is this a thing now?'

'No, love. When I was playing with myself today I was thinking about you, Ricky. I wanted this. I wanted you to fuck me like this. I found those things in your room and I couldn't stop thinking about you having sex. I wanted it to be with me.'

'And now we're doing it.'

'Yes. And it's gorgeous. Better than my fantasy,' Anne kisses him repeatedly, 'You're magnificent. I love you so much.'

'I love you too, Mum. You're beautiful and I've thought about you for a long time too.'

'Really?'

'Yes. My mates all say that you're a top babe. They call you a MILF.'

'A what?'

'A MILF. It's from the internet. It means Mother I'd Like to Fuck.'

'That's nice, I think. But what's it got to do with your feelings?'

'I've wanted to fuck you too, Mum. I've imagined doing it. I've even imagined all sorts, even sneaking into your room and fucking you while you sleep.'

'I don't think that would work. I might notice, you know, Anne giggles, 'Your cock isn't the kind you would fail to notice. But I'm glad you feel that way about me.'

'So can we do this again?'

'Yes. If you're OK with it. I'd really love to do this again. In fact, Ricky love, not wanting to sound like a slut but, I'm yours anytime you want me.'

'You too, mum. Anytime you want me.'

'Let's get up now and go to bed.' Anne disentangles herself from her son and rises. Standing now she looks down at her dress. It's torn and dishevelled and she just smiles and looks up at Ricky. 'Look what you did to my dress, you bad boy.'

'You told me to do it, you're a bad mother,' he taunts her. 'Anyway, I think you look very sexy.' Ricky moves over to his mother and puts his arms around her. The young man is still completely naked from their lovemaking and his strong muscular body embraces the petite and curvaceous form of his mother. Anne looks up into his eyes and they kiss like two lovers, hotly and passionately. Breaking away Ricky begs, 'Let me see your body, please, Mum.'

Anne giggles at the silliness and innocence of his request. She thinks, 'He's just been fucking me senseless but he thinks he has to ask to see me naked.' Out loud she says, 'What if I disappoint you. I'm not one of those sexy models in your magazines, you know.'

'I've already seen you naked today, Mum. I wasn't disappointed then. So get 'em off,' Ricky playfully orders her.

Still standing in his embrace, Anne begins to draw the remnants of her dress over her shoulders. She wriggles it down past her hips and drops it to the floor kicking it away along with her shoes, which she still has on. Next she removes her bra and Ricky reaches up to cup her boobs in his hands.

'They're beautiful, Mum.' He compliments her. 'Today, when I saw you naked I so much wanted to hold you like this.' He kisses her again. 'Take your pants off too.'

Obediently Anne catches her panties in her thumbs and bends forward to push them down. Ricky steps back to give her room and Anne sees that his cock is hard once more. Her panties now removed she stands again in front of Ricky and does a little spin around on her toes.

'You like me?' she asks.

'Very much,' Ricky answers taking hold of his cock he slowly strokes it and continues, 'and he likes you too.'

Anne makes a quizzical face and says, 'Hmm I think we may have met earlier. If you'll take a seat I think we have a little unfinished business.' Ricky backs up and sits down on the sofa again. Anne kneels in front of him and crawls between his open legs. Then, resting her elbows on his thighs she takes hold of his hard cock for the second time that night. Kissing its head she looks p at her son and says, 'Now where were we?' She licks the tip then sucks the whole head into her mouth. Pausing for a moment she adds, 'That's right, I remember, you wanted a blow job, didn't you?'

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers