Mum and Son Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

Ricky can only nod and grunt before his Mother's lips envelope her son's cock head and she starts to give him an incredible blowjob. This time she won't stop until he spunks in her mouth. She is a virtuoso at blowjobs. A consequence she believes of an up-bringing that made her wait until she was 19 before she lost her virginity, but which ensured that she had lots of practise at sucking cock. Well she had to give her boyfriends something, and she learned to relish the taste of spunk. But now the spunk she wants is her own son's. She wants him to cum in her mouth and she plans to show him his mother is more of a vixen than the little teen sluts who might have sucked him off before. She feels confident that she can hugely surpass their novice efforts.

Warming to her task now she vacuums his cock head into her mouth and lashes it with her tongue. She can taste her pussy and his spent juice on his flesh and it spurs her on to finish him. As she squeezes his thick shaft in her hand she can feel it pulse. She works furiously on him, sucking and kissing his tender glands, and bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. Her saliva is coating his cock and she breaks off to use it as a lubricant for a rapid spurt of hand wanking. She admires the size and beauty of her son's manhood and she encourages him with slutty talk.

'Come for me, baby. Come for your mother. I want you in my mouth, to taste you and to swallow it all.'

'Christ, Mum. You're a real porn star.'

Anne is sucking again, and Ricky is rising up rhythmically to meet her with every down stroke. He is close. He starts to tell her he is about to cum but there is no need. Anne knows from experience how to anticipate the first blast. She tips him over the edge with a final down stroke with both hands, pulling his foreskin back to expose his cock head completely. Then she sucks on him and is rewarded with a thick jet of spunk hitting her tongue. It's hot, salty and gooey, and another spurt, then another and another soon follow it. Finally after several squirts Ricky is spent and his mother has a mouthful of cum which she relishes, swirling her tongue through it before swallowing the whole lot.

Anne slowly crawls up her son's languid body to bring her face close to his. She kisses him and asks huskily, 'That better have been the best fucking blow job you've ever had, or you'll get no more.'

'It was,' Ricky sighs, 'It was amazing.'

'Good boy. Now let's get cleaned up and go to bed.'

Twenty or so minutes later Ricky enters his mother's bedroom. They have each showered and Anne is naked and about to climb into bed. Ricky has a towel round his waist. 'Mum. Can I stay in your bed?'

'OK, love. But your not moving in permanently. I couldn't have you sleeping with me every night. But tonight is OK.'

'Great. Only there's just one thing.'

'Oh'

'I wasn't really thinking of sleeping just yet.' Ricky drops the towel covering his lower half to reveal another hard-on. He moves towards his mother and sweeps her up in his strong arms. 'I want o fuck you again, OK?'

Anne laughs aloud and then says, 'Christ, I've created a monster,' then after a pause, 'but, hell, why not. Do what you like.'

To be continued...

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers