Mum Falls in Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum falls in love with her son.
2.7k words
4.41
74.9k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

The arrived at Val's Penthouse just after one. They let themselves in and found Val in the lounge. The smile on her face said it all. She got up and hugged Babs. She said, "The nightmare is over. Hopefully, he has peace now. Let's go over to the hotel for some lunch. There is a new Italian restaurant opened just around the corner. I haven't eaten there yet, but I have heard that the food is delicious. I have booked a table for seven this evening."

They walked over to the hotel. Val was dressed casually. She like Babs had a voluptuous figure. She was very relaxed today. They went into the cocktail bar, and she ordered a bottle of Champagne. All the staff, most of them had been there for years, greeted Babs and Paul. Paul had worked there during the school holidays since he was twelve. He had also worked during the University holidays. He knew his way around the hotel. They all ordered steaks. Before they even got to the restaurant they were on their second bottle.

Val said, "Some good news. A new lingerie boutique has opened in the town. I have given them one of the display cabinets. The quality is excellent. They are giving me a forty percent discount on my purchases. They have some risqué crotchless lingerie and also some excellent push-up bras in our cup size which is hard to find. I have bought quite a lot. I will show you when we get back to the flat. The girl that owns it was telling me that a lot of our guests were buying from her."

They were lead into the restaurant and lunch was served. The steaks were always good at Val's. She had an excellent butcher who hung them for three weeks on the bone. She then bought them on the bone and kept them for another four weeks. Then the chefs took them off the bone. They just melted in the mouth.

After lunch, they walked back to the Penthouse. It was a lovely afternoon. They sat on the balcony. Val said, "Let's get naked and I will get some sun cream."

She came back naked with cushions for the sun loungers and three bath size towels. Paul helped her with the cushions as Babs stripped. Paul then stripped. When he pulled off his boxer shorts, Val gasped. She said, "Wow, that's a beauty. I have never seen one as big and thick, and I watch a lot of porn. I think we should go to the lounge as I know I will be noisy when that beauty goes inside me."

They went back into the lounge. Val sat Paul in an upright armchair. Then Babs and Val knelt facing each other in front of him. They were both licking and sucking on his bulbous tip. They were both good. Paul just sat there enjoying it. He couldn't touch them as they were too far from him. Then Val was ready for him. She rubbed the bulbous tip against her big hard clit. Then she sat on his hard rod. With a gentle thrust, he was home. She had taken the full length.

She then started a powerful slow motion. She was gripping the base and the tip of his cock as she rode him. He was rubbing her clit which was very similar to Babs. Val then moved up a gear. She was now pounding his shaft with a powerful rhythm. She was also getting noisy.

Babs was sitting on the side of the bed sipping Champagne. She was not participation this afternoon as the morning session with Paul had been exceptional. Val continued to pound away. Fifteen minutes later she had a massive Orgasm. She trembled as she came then sat on his rod and gripped it tightly.

She said, "That was magnificent. I was a little nervous as it's been so long since I've had a cock. I can honestly say that was the best orgasm of my life. It went so deep. Nothing has filled my pussy so well. I felt filled. I promise that I will be more relaxed next time."

They then chatted. Val showed them the lingerie that she had bought. They both looked stunning in the push-up bras. They made their boobies look more than massive. Babs loved them and asked Val to order her some. She wanted a black one for the funeral as she had a risqué black outfit that she wanted to wear. She also wanted one to wear tonight. They decided to visit the boutique tomorrow morning.

Val then suggested that after the funeral that they should go on a holiday touring the vineyards as she wanted to start importing her own wines as the suppliers she was using were becoming very expensive, and the quality was not very good. She had been monitoring the most popular wines and found that Champagne and a dry Sparkling wine were most popular with weddings.

Then the house white and red were easily the most significant sellers. She was going through one hundred cases of each every week. She was going through one hundred cases of Champagne and Sparkling Wine a month. These were the wines that she wanted to source.

She also wanted to visit the headquarters of Relais Chateau, the independent hotel alliance. She felt that this was an excellent marketing strategy for her hotel. Val was really into the hotel. It was here life. She then got her laptop and showed him the inner workings of the dating and flirt sites. Paul studied them and was impressed with the number of people using the flirt site.

It was basically a site for people wanting online sex. Some of the messages, pictures and videos exchanged. The models that wanted private chats were making a good living from it. It was making Babs and Val money too. They had a lot of money offshore. The cost of setting up a studio with quality cameras and lighting wouldn't be that expensive. He told Babs and Val that he would look into the set up costs and let them know what would be involved.

It was now five-thirty. Babs and Val wanted to surprise him with their outfits so they would meet him in the lounge at six forty-five then they would go to the Italian restaurant. Paul had a quick shower and changed his polo shirt and chinos. He then researched small champagne producers. He got several leads. He enjoyed this and was confident that he could do a lot of research on the Internet.

He then researched the cameras and lighting. With quality HD cameras and a couple of Sl-mo cameras HD along with three remote HD cameras. Plus all the lighting necessary it was just over one thousand five hundred pounds. He checked Val's picture folders on her laptop. She had some sexy pictures there. All with other women and all wearing masquerade masks. He knew Babs was up to everything. He now knew so was Val.

Babs and Val appeared on time. They both looked stunning. Their outfits were risqué but very distinguished. Both their boobies looked enormous. The push up bras were doing an excellent job. Paul offered them a glass of champagne. Babs said, "We had a lot at lunchtime. Let's go to the restaurant. This lingerie is fantastic. It's so comfortable. I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

She then gave Paul three hundred pounds for the dinner. They walked to the restaurant. It was busy for seven o'clock in the evening. They were shown to their table. Val knew several of the dinners and acknowledged them. All the men and women were looking at them. Babs and Val looked gorgeous. The wine list was not so good. They had a Pol Roger Champagne so they ordered that. They all opted for a veal dish.

Over dinner Paul told them about the cameras and equipment he could buy online. He also suggested that they could take it to France then they could practice making films. He also told them that he would research make up. He told them about his research on small champagne houses. Val said, "I'll give you the PayPal account information. You can order them tomorrow. Babs and I have masquerade masks but we will have to get some for you. Can we possibly get some voice altering software as I would hate to be caught out with my voice?"

Paul replied, "I'll check that out too. I know that gamers use it. It would be a good idea to use it especially if you get noisy."

Val said, "I'll be noisy for sure. I would like us to stock this Champagne, it has a very unique and smooth taste to it. I checked that most of the Relais Chateau hotels in the Champagne area are owned by the big Champagne Houses. We should try and find a quality independent hotel?"

Paul replied, "There is one close to Epernay. I found it in my research. It's independently owned and has a Michelin star. Once we know when the funeral is then we can start to make plans. Will we fly over and hire a car?"

Val answered, "No, we will use the Hotel's mini-bus. We can take out some of the seats then we can bring some wines back with us. It's like driving a car. It was serviced last week. They can use my car if they need it. I have always wanted to holiday in France and visit the wine regions. On this trip I would like to visit Champagne, Burgundy and Chablis. Paul, you do the research on this then we can formulate a plan."

Paul replied, "I think that we should set up a wine company. That way you will get better prices. You would become a wholesaler. With the way wine sales are increasing due to the public's greater knowledge. It could be a good idea but you would need a warehouse."

Val answered, "We have a warehouse. When we relocated the laundry out of the hotel I bought two warehouses next door to each other. One is used as the laundry the other is lying empty. We could easily have a wine shop there as well as a warehouse. I will take you there tomorrow and show you it. Who would we get to run it?"

Paul replied, "There's a wine trade magazine that focuses on the wine trade marketplace. Put an advert in there. A lot of people love wine. It's a career that attracts people from all walks of life. You will have a wine company that will make money from day one with the volume of wine that you sell. Do you know how much you spent on wine in your last financial year?"

Val answered, "I do, it was nett of any taxes, just over one and a half million."

He replied, "If your markup is forty percent then you would be talking about a gross profit of six hundred thousand pounds. This is well worth looking into. If I were you, I would do it in a heartbeat. It's a no brainer. I will register you a company tomorrow if you want."

Val answered, "Do that. We will get up early and go to the warehouse first thing before Babs and I go shopping. That way you will be aware of everything. I have wonderful management in the hotel. Sally, the bookkeeper, could handle all bookwork. In fact we could convert her office in the hotel to a bedroom. She could base herself there. It's a great idea. Let's get home as I am getting horny."

Paul settled the bill and they walked home. Paul was in the middle and had his arms around each of the. Babs on the left Val on the right. His hands were cupping Babs left breast and Val's right breast. He was playing with their nipples. Babs said, "I'm so horny too. This bra is so comfortable. It's easily the most comfortable bra that I have ever had. I can't wait to take it off. In foreplay I would love a titty fuck. The last one that I had was when I was at University."

Val said, "I wish that we had the cameras. The more that I think of the films, the more that I think it would work. Order the cameras and lighting tomorrow Paul, I will give you the PayPal information when we get home."

Paul smiled and knew that tonight was going to be dirty. They arrived at the Penthouse. The first thing Val did was give him the PayPal account details and passwords. She said, "Get the best cameras you can. Get professional equipment as there's a big difference in picture quality."

Babs brought some Champagne. She was naked and she was smiling her sexy smile. As she poured the Champagne Paul played with her hard nipples. Babs said, "I'm looking forward to France and I am looking forward to tonight. It's years since I have looked forward to anything. I hope that we will know the funeral arrangements tomorrow. I gave him your email address. As soon as you know anything then let me know at once."

She put the Champagne on to the coffee table and sat on the sofa beside Paul. He just concentrated on her enormous boobies. He was licking, sucking and touching them. Val had a leather reclining armchair with matching footrest. He sat Babs on the chair in a semi-reclined position. He then straddled the chair. From the position he was in, he could easily put his cock between her enormous boobies and give her a titty fuck. He was stimulating her hard nipples with the tip of his bulbous cock. He said, "Can you lift your nipples to your mouth and lick them?"

As he asked this Val came in and said, "Wow, that looks amazing. Let me get my iPhone and I will film it. This could give us a good idea what's involved in filming.".

When she came back Babs was licking her left nipple as Paul was teasing her right nipple with the tip of his cock. Val started filming. She was soon directing Paul and Babs movements. She took Paul out of his position and then got Babs to lick her nipples and finger her pussy as she licked. Soon Babs was fisting her pussy and licking her hard nipples. Val was saying that it looked wonderful.

Then Val brought Paul back to his first position and then filmed him giving Babs a titty fuck. Babs lent her head forward and with Paul's forward thrust she licked the tip of his cock. Val filming and making comments all the time. She then got Babs to bend over the chair and Paul to go into her doggy style. The way her boobies were jiggling was amazing. After thirty minutes Babs had a massive orgasm. Val had learned a lot.

She said, "We need to get the best film editing software which is compatible with the cameras we buy. We will need a couple of Sl-mo cameras too as I have never seen them used in porn films. We don't want to be a porn film company with porn stars but normal people having sexy fun. My imagination is running wild. I have so many things that we could do. I'll need to do some research on makeup. We have a beauty salon in the Spa at the hotel. I will need to have a chat with Claudia, the manageress, she will tell me everything."

Paul then did exactly what he had done to Babs he did to Val with Babs filming this time. Val did the nipple licking and fisting. She put a lot of thought into her movements. She then gave him a titty fuck. She also was licking the tip of his cock on the forward thrust. It all looked good. He then bent her over the chair and rode her doggy style. Twenty minutes later she had a powerful orgasm with Paul exploding inside her at the same time as her orgasm.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers