Mum’s Flower Show Prizes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"Mmmmmm!" was all I could reply, with a nod to confirm my feelings.

And now my body had begun taking over -- at last! My 'little brain' was winning over my more puritanical brain and finally I felt able to begin to unleash my real feelings.

Mum smiled broadly at me -- and stood up before me, legs apart; arms akimbo.

"So how's my body then? Any good?" she asked, cocking her hip and her eyebrow at me.

"Oh mum -- you look too damn good! You're not 43 -- you're 33 surely -- you're fantastic!" I cried, "Mum -- you're got to be everything any man could want."

And she was -- a beautiful ripe female just made for loving. Her hips may have been a tiny bit broad but her waist was slim and, as I've said, her breasts were magnificent! Yes -- they drooped a bit but what 38C tits didn't? And her raspberry nipples still stood out so proudly and still pointed skywards -- and they looked so, so chewable and succulent.

Her waist was an excellent foil to the ample pears of her breasts and her comfortable hips -- not to mention her beautifully peachy arse.

She'd shaved all but a small triangle of pubic grass from above her pussy and her lips were smooth, flushed, swollen and shiny with her fruity juices.

She looked completely and utterly desirable and fuckable!

"Good enough for you?" she asked, smiling widely.

"Oh hell," I replied, "What am I supposed to do? Mum -- I'm a divorced man so I'm free but I'm not supposed to make love to my mother."

"Why ever not?" she asked, slowly turning around before me, showing me her sweet bum, her long legs, her trim waist and her smooth back.

"Think back to what you said. You said that if I wasn't your mum, you'd definitely take me to bed. Well, now's your chance -- take it."

Did I have an option -- not really! There was me, sitting there with an erection that was caused by this wonderful apparition before me and I was turning it down!

'Don't be so fucking silly,' my small brain told me, and he was right!

But then mum saved me from replying....

"Anyway, let's get back to where we were. Getting us naked was just my first win bonus -- there's two more to come, "she said, "And the next prize is..... I'm going to suck your penis."

"Whaaaaat!" I exclaimed, panicking -- while at the same time my penis was stretching upwards in hope!

"Sit back darling, here I come," said mum, dropping to her knees and knee-walking between my legs. And quickly she found my penis, grasped it and then sucked it right down between her lips and deep into her mouth.

"Oh shiiiit mum -- that's good -- oh that's so good!" I exclaimed as I slowly began to take in the scenario. Working hard, my brain realised that mum was going to extract three prizes from me -- and if letting her suck me was just the second -- I could guess what the third one would be!

I no longer cared if part of me said 'no'.

Mum had a lovely action as she sucked me off -- somehow she was sliding my penis in and out of her mouth, taking most of my cock inside, smoothly and steadily, while at the same time her lips and tongue seemed to be attacking my sensitive places constantly. The ridge around the base of my knob was coming under heavy attack and something was gently caressing the underside of my knob too. It was as smooth a blow-job as any I'd ever had.

Before long my hips were uncontrollably bucking and twitching and my cock was spasmodically jerking into her mouth. But mum kept sucking me hard, leaving me in little doubt of her intentions.

"MuuuUUUuuum," I cried, "I'll be cumming soon if you keep going."

"Want you to cum!" she said around a mouthful of cock, "In my mouth, please!"

"Oooo fuck -- gonna do it! Gonna fill you! Fuckin' cumming" I cried as my cock began to resemble a machine gun, "Cumming, cumming, cumming -- oh yeahhhhhh"!

From my balls, copious squirts of cum blasted forth -- eruptions on a megascale -- splashing deeply into my mother's mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" she hummed around my penis as he filled her mouth to overflowing. Dribbles of grey-white cum slid down her chin as yet another blast overfilled her. Then I heard her gulp as she swallowed her mouthful and a little while later she lifted her head from my cock. A small bead of sticky cum oozed from the tip as she did so, which mum spotted and quickly lapped it up.

"Was I good?" she asked, wiping away the spillage from her face.

"Gooooood?" I echoed, "I should say so! Oh mum, you were marvellous! Can I kiss you?"

"Thought you'd never ask," said mum leaning forward to meet my arms.

With me sitting on the settee and mum on her knees between my legs, we met nicely as we came together. Mum's pubic area was at about the same height as the settee seat so my now somewhat drooping penis was squashed against her little tuft of hairs while her breasts spread, cool and smooth against my chest; her aroused nipples boring holes into my flesh. Our arms meshed and then our lips joined in, closely followed by our tongues. We'd become one at last.

Mum's tongue pushed the taste of my own cum back into my mouth and we shared the flavour until it was but a memory while our arms and hands explored each other's bodies....and as is inevitable, my penis, having had a brief rest, now woke again.

I was so engrossed in the pleasures of enjoying my mother's body against mine and her lips and tongue interacting with mine that I scarcely gave my cock a thought, until mum's eyes opened wide all of a sudden.

"Ooooh Stevie, recovered already?" she said, and I felt her start to grind her lower end against mine.

It was then that I realised that my down-squashed dick was now aroused and was being pushed hard into a very soft part of my mum.

In panic my upper brain tried to remove the illicit and incestual contact by squirming my body away but mum was having none of it.

"Oh no you don't!" she said, her hips thrusting harder against me, "I was just getting to enjoy that so hold still."

Thank heavens that my lower brain took control again, but my mind was still in turmoil, despite everything that had been happening over the past hour or so.

Not that it mattered one bit -- mum was still in charge!

"Stevie!" she said, still grinding against me, "Concentrate! Guess what I'm after? I want my third prize, lover! I want you inside me!"

"Oh mum," I cried, even now trying to hold off the inevitable, "Should we?"

"Bloody right we should!" said mum vehemently, "I've waited all winter for this. I've been patient and behaved myself so well.....but I won my competitions and I'm demanding my prizes. Come on, darling, give in."

I had absolutely no chance to hold out! Because now that my mind was on my lower region I could feel that my now entirely erect penis was not just being pushed into a very soft place but was being engulfed by it!

Mum's pear-soft vaginal lips had parted and my carrot was being washed in an outpouring of such fruity-scented juices that I was almost heady with the fragrance.

Our movement together was slowing as my stiff rod became coated in her lubrication and mum was now looking entirely dreamy as her hips cocked and turned to allow my penis to stimulate all her parts.

"Put him in, darling, put your penis in me!" she murmured softly and with a quick tilt of my own hips I felt the tip of my cock slide into place.

I looked into mum's swooning eyes.

"I love you mum, with all my heart," I said sincerely, "I'm coming in."

And I pushed -- not hard -- I didn't have to because mum's fecund garden was entirely ready for planting. The site for my carrot was already well and truly watered and prepared -- all that was needed was my vegetable and some fertilizer and I'd soon be providing the latter.

As I slid silently inside mum's vagina, sighs of pleasure arose from us both -- we'd been putting this off for too long.

"Oh my God darling, oh that's heavenly! Oh lover -- if only you knew how long it's been! If only you knew how much I've wanted this!" mum was gushing with happiness.

And now the deed was done, there could be no holding back on my behalf -- I now wanted this union as much as mum did. But things weren't quite right yet.

"Can we get on the bed, mum?" I asked and mum must have agreed because she started to move.

"No don't -- I'll see if I can carry you", I said valiantly as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms tighter round mum.

It was one hell of a strain on my leg muscles to drive us both upright and I think mum must have helped, because all of a sudden we were standing, still united, and mum's legs were wrapped round my hips; her bottom end bouncing up and down on my rigid penis.

"Phew!" said mum, giving out a groan, "That sent him all the way in, I think! That feels gooooood now."

My cock sank deeper still into her welcoming cave as she settled in my arms, making mum breathe out another sigh, and somewhat stiffly I walked us down the hall to my bedroom. Fortunately the door was already ajar so I pushed it open and walked us across the room, where I backed mum onto the bed.

"I'm going to be on top," I said as I lowered her to the bed. The bed, as it happened, covered with a lovely floral bedspread which I'd put on to impress mum, and now I laid her upon it.

"Yes please, darling, yes -- I want you on me," mum cried happily, and then as we wriggled up the bed together, "Oooh God -- you didn't half push hard then!"

"Sorry mum -- didn't mean to -- just getting us comfy," I said as I settled myself between her welcoming thighs, "Ready now?"

"Oh yes lover -- take me -- do it, just do it darling!" she said, pulling me into her with her arms around my waist.

Now that I could concentrate on our love-making rather than worrying about carpet burns and stains on the settee, I began to explore her body. I'd never seen my mother completely naked before tonight, apart from very brief glimpses back when I'd lived at home and now I wanted to discover what had been laid bare for me.

Still connected by my rigid tool, I looked mum straight in the face. She was smiling happily and contentedly and her eyes were sparkling. I leaned down and kissed her face -- her cheeks, her nose and slowly down to her lips.....her lips, which immediately attached themselves to mine with a limpet-like suction.

Mum hummed happily as we kissed; an oddly strange thing to be happening but something that seemed to make our connection that much more exotic.

My hands soon found her gorgeous breasts -- I held them both and savoured the texture and pliability of her smooth rounded flesh. I was actually well impressed with their apparent size and firmness and for a while I just luxuriated in the pleasure of holding them.

But the real prize was her nipples -- her sweet cherries or perhaps raspberries -- firm and sweet and absolutely ripe to be eaten! Breast by breast I moved my hands, finding one nipple at a time and causing mum's breathing to become quicker and more shallow as I grasped each nub of flesh and checked it for tenderness.

"Oh please, please, please!" said mum quickly, "Oh don't -- you'll make me cum!"

"Don't you want to cum then," I said, lowering my head to suck one of her nipples between my lips.

"Oh yesssss -- I do -- oh God I do!" she replied, thrashing about beneath me, "Oh don't suck me! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh! Oh look what you've done! You've made me cum already!"

I love a lady with sensitive nipples and mum's were so perfect for me! They were as good as orgasm controls -- suck or chew them or probably even just squeeze and stretch them -- and your lady's off and running! And mum was indeed off on an orgasmic ride!

"Oh darling, darling, oh Godddd," she cried, "I can't stop -- I can't stop! Ooooooh!"

Her hips were thrusting hard up at my penis which now felt happily trapped inside her; her once easily accessed vaginal lips had closed tight round me and her whole body was throbbing and trembling as she rode out her orgasm.

Mum's legs had now crossed over my thighs to hold me in place; her arms were squeezing me and she was having a wild time!

"It's coming again....oh no, oh no -- not more!" she cried excitedly, her hips jerking wildly, "Oh I am -- I'm cumming again -- oh wow -- oh God!"

Mum was now covered in a glossy sheen of sweat. Her loins were pumping out more juices than I could have ever wished for; her nipples were standing out proudly atop her shaking, quivering breasts and mum was fully immersed in what just had to be one of her best ever orgasms, a fact that she confirmed a few moments later.

"Oh darling -- darling -- that was so utterly intense! That was just what I needed, sweetheart," she sighed, "I haven't had one like that since......since ever! My gosh -- that was as good as a prize any day!"

"Haven't finished yet, mum," I said as I started to move my cock around in the slippery oozing fluids that flooded our groins, "Can I cum too?"

"Oh lover, how thoughtless of me!" said mum pulling me tighter to her, "Yes please, I want you to cum -- I want to feel my lover fill me properly."

"In that case," I said, gently sliding my penis from her hole and moving down the bed, "I'm going to make damn sure you cum with me!"

And before mum could object, I latched my mouth onto her lovely wet vagina!

Mum almost screamed -- in surprised delight, I hoped!

"Stevie -- what.....what're you doing? Come out of there!" she said, trying to push me away -- her hands on the top of my head.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked, worried that there might be some problem.

"No-one's ever done that!" said mum to my complete surprise.

"Whaaaat!" I said in astonishment, "No-one's ever gone down on you?"

"No," she said, "It 'wasn't done' when I was young and then your dad didn't like to do it, so I've never had that done."

I was almost lost for words -- my wonderful mother, whom I thought would be more worldly than me, had never had oral sex!

"Can I show you then? Can I be your first, please mum," I said, pleading, "It's not dirty -- it's lovely and if you're prepared to let yourself go, it'll be one of the best things that's ever happened to you!"

"Yes Stevie, alright but be gentle then darling," mum said, "take it slowly, please."

"Of course, mum -- and you'll love it -- don't worry!"

I made my approach again, but this time I started on one of her trembling thighs, kissing it and running my tongue up and down and around; down into the gap that would exist if her thighs were closed together and across her quivering ultra-sensitive inner thigh. Across to her other thigh and down it, gently caressing and loving her body all the way with my lips and tongue. My hands smoothed over the velvety skin of her abdomen as I worked on her; feeling her firm body as I moved around. Slowly I worked my tongue closer and closer to her vagina -- still circulating around it; through her little patch of trimmed hair and down, snail-slow towards her clitoris.

Mum's hands were gripping my shoulders tight as I neared her pleasure centre, but I wasn't about to let her go yet -- there was more gentle teasing needed.

I changed my position, delicately lifting my tongue from her flesh and then reapplying it to her body again right down below her vaginal opening.

Mum jerked violently and her hands gripped me tighter as the tip of my tongue slid gently over her sensitive skin.

"Oh God -- what're you doing?" said mum once again, her whole body trembling, "I'm so tense I could scream! You're teasing so much!"

"Is it good though?" I asked, lifting myself up so I could look at her face.

"It's terrible!" she said, "It's so good I don't know what to say or do!"

"Just let it go mum, enjoy!" I said as I settled back to my delectable task.

Deciding that I'd better make some quicker progress in case I'd cum before I even got inside her, I slid upwards, bringing my tongue up one splayed and swollen lip of her crease, gathering samples of her plentiful juices as I went. The wafted scent of a healthy ripe woman filled my nostrils as I swept my way up one side of her trough, before crossing to the other splayed lip, twitching the tip of my tongue over her clitoris as I went.

Mum was crying out unintelligibly as excitement upon excitement built inside her as I drew nearer and nearer to her clitoris.

"Oh! Oh! Oh darling, darling! Oh my God -- that's wonderful -- oooooooh! Yeeeeeessss!" she almost screamed as I touched her fine upstanding clit. I pulled away to let her calm down a bit...and took in the sight before me.

It hasn't been all that often that I've come across such a 'tidy' pussy as my mother's. Her outer lips were smoothly hair and blemish free and her inner lips didn't hang down -- they merely protruded fractionally between her outer lips. Or they would have done except that her outer lips were now splayed wide from her sexual arousal and they were swollen and reddened. Bubbles of sticky lubricating fluid leaked from her hole as I watched, to trickle down her crack. Her clitoris was large enough to grasp between my lips -- large and yet still unobtrusive.

Mum's incredibly erotic female scent filled my nostrils as I came closer again and now my mouth hovered right over her hole -- that pulsating, leaking, flushed little orifice that soon would be filled by my penis.

But right now it was my tongue that stretched out and using it like a dart, I pushed my way inside her slippery hole. Mum jerked hard and started quivering all over again as I intruded into her flesh; then began groaning and moaning as I stimulated her further. Another trickle of her sexual lubrication ran from between her lips, paving the way for my entry. I licked it up, enjoying the almost forgotten flavour of wild wet pussy.

But first I wanted to deal with her clit, which I'd teased but not loved so far. I moved a tiny bit further up the bed to get a better angle of attack and slowly lowered my open mouth around it.

I could hear that mum was holding her breath -- she knew that something was coming but she didn't know what it would be.....until I slowly closed my lips around her little fruit.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" yelled mum in shocked delight, "Oooooooo -- oh wowwwww!"

She grabbed the back of my head and I thought she was going push me away but instead she pulled me harder against her flesh, grinding her clit into my mouth.

"Oh yes -- yes -- I love it -- yessssss!" she cried, "don't stop -- suck me -- lick me! You're making me cum! Ooooooh God -- YESSSS! Cummming! Cummming! Oh I'm cummming!"

Strumming my tongue quickly over and around her clit sent her into orbit -- she was going like a rocket! Her whole body was thrashing around the bed -- her hands were slamming down on the sheets -- her head was rolling from side to side and her thighs were shaking and splaying as wide as they could! I almost expected to see steam venting from her!

Then slowly she came back to earth and lay there, legs and arms splayed out; exhausted, twitching and panting hard. I sat up and looked up at her, watching her final orgasmic vibrations and shivers course through her.

"Was that good" I asked with a silly grin on my face.

"Good?" she said, "You bastard -- you got me cumming so hard it hurt! Come here sweetheart, I need you."

With that I leaned forward and, using my hands and arms I worked my way up the bed until I was right above her, then I slowly lowered myself onto her, still keeping the weight off her with my forearms.

She reached up and pulled me closer to her and our lips met and locked. Lovingly we kissed and adored each other, our tongues playing love themes on our teeth, our bodily fluids intermingling -- and for a while we just lay there.

But down below something stirred!

My cock had been solidly erect and ready for ages but now he was becoming impatient. Laying as he was, right across mum's vagina he began jumping, jerking and throbbing as if knocking for an entrance.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers