Mum’s Flower Show Prizes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers

Mum looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You ready to come inside again?" she asked and I nodded.

"Ready to finish what we started!" I said as I lifted my groin slightly away from hers. My penis levered himself upright as I slid fractionally down my mother's body and he slotted smoothly into the groove. In moments he was soaked in mum's generous liquid offerings and I looked at her again.

"Ready?" I said and it was mum's turn to nod.

"Yes darling -- I'm all yours," said mum softly.

I pushed upwards slightly, feeling the initial firmness of our flesh before the lubrication allowed us to slide smoothly together and pushing a little more I felt my penis slide deeper and deeper into the place I'd come from. It wasn't a thought that bore thinking about but one to savour -- to accept that now I was home again.

Deeply embedded inside my mother again, I slowly moved my penis about, feeling the structure of the unique cavity that so pleased my cock. So tight and yet so giving; so hot and yet so soothing, so tiny and yet so accommodating -- no wonder men love making love to women!

Gathering myself from my dreaming, I started to move in and out, steadily, deeply, firmly until mum began to breathe faster -- for a while just enjoying the wonderfully illicit pleasure of having sex with my mother. That added a certain piquance to our love-making -- like that little something extra that finishes off a great entrée before you start on the main course.

For a while now, I changed my strokes to shorter ones, concentrating my movement just inside her hole -- which seemed to have the effect of getting my mum to start pushing her hips up to meet me. And now I began varying the speed and depth; the angle and the pressure, as I attempted to stimulate both her G-spot and her clit -- and it was working!

Mum was audibly panting, as was I, and our bodies were starting to slap together as we both worked to bring each other to a climax. We were already too highly stimulated to make this fuck last for long, but it would be one to be remembered!

"Getting there?" I asked, trying to gauge when to bring myself up to the boil.

"Yeah -- yeah -- ooh yes -- oooh -- ooooh!" mum cried, as my strokes continued to drive my penis into her palpitating and trembling vagina, "Very close now, love, very close. Bit more, darling -- yessss -- there -- there! Oohh yesssss!"

Faster and faster I pounded and mum's body leapt back at me as we slammed our sex organs at each other in a frenzy of impending orgasms!

"Gonna cum mum, gonna cum," I panted, my last few powerful strokes having taken me over the edge.

"Oh darling -- yessssss -- cum in me -- fill me please!" she said, "I'm with you right nowwwww!"

"Uuuuuuh -- oooooooohhh!" I groaned as the first powerful jets of creamy sperm flooded from my penis, "uuuuugh! Aaaaaah!"

Mum too was cumming just as I did and for a moment she was silent; frozen; before she orgasmed. And in a last crescendo of activity we let rip; thrusting, pounding, shaking, grasping, pushing, screaming, panting, flooding -- until there was nothing left......

I rolled off mum, too knackered to stay in the saddle, my cock pulling wetly and with an audible squelch from her flooded entrance and I lay beside her, the pair of us now almost steaming and totally drained.

"Oh Jesus -- I never knew it could be like that," said mum, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Was good, wasn't it," I grinned back at her, "What have I been missing?"

"No - what have I been missing?" said mum, drying her tears with a tissue, "all those years with your dad and I never came like that before."

She looked at me.

"I think you'll be doing a lot of gardening this autumn!" she said, winking prodigiously!

"Definitely mum, and your garden will get plenty of fertilizer from now onwards!"

"Oh -- thinking of gardening," said mum, "I've had all of my prizes so next it'll be your turn."

"Not for a while please," I groaned as I tried to sit up. I failed and lay back again beside mum.

"Somehow I think I'll wait for another time. Anyway, I've just had my prize!"

And I think we drifted asleep, together and content -- mother and son -- lovers now, in the same bed of flowers.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers