Mum’s Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

Jack told the girls to get a move on if they wanted a lift into town with Mark and him. For the first time, I realised that they were all going out. I looked at Mum enquiringly. Her smile told me everything.

Once the rest of them had gone, we sat down at the kitchen table to finish our coffee, just like any other mother and son might do. Except that we were sat very close together, our thighs pressed tight against each other. Except that Mum's gown was gaping open, showing me her deep cleavage, her firm breasts, her erect nipples. Except that we kept kissing, just little teasing kisses. Except that my cock was a hard bulge in my shorts – and that Mum's hand was resting on it, squeezing me gently.

"What shall we do today?" Mum asked, her lips close to mine.

"Well, I was going to go for a swim," I told her, "But..."

"Great idea," she smiled, cutting me off, "But first I want you to do something for me."

"Anything, Mum," I told her, kissing her softly, "Just name it."

She stood up and took my hand, leading me through to the lounge. She sat on the edge of one of the three sofas, and I naturally knelt in front of her, my hands on her thighs.

"I want you to cum," she told me.

I looked at her, at the desire in her eyes.

"I want you to cum here," she said, easing her gown open and touching her breasts.

"And here," she sucked a finger into her mouth.

"And here," she finished, pulling her gown apart, and running her hand softly over her pussy.

"And I want to cum," I told her.

"Here." I ran my finger tip over her lips.

"And here." Over her breasts.

"And here." Over her bulging mound

"And here," I finished, as I ran by hand over her mound, between her legs and up to her bum, feeling her wetness against me.

Mum nodded, and then gasped as I pulled her to me, as I eased her on to the floor beside me, as I pulled her gown off her to leave her naked, as I ran my hands over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples pressing into the palms of my hands. I cupped them in my hands, feeling their firmness. I rubbed each nipple gently with my thumbs, feeling them pucker and tighten under my touch. She moaned softly and then louder as I took each nipple and rolled it softly between my thumb and finger.

I dipped my head, and took her nipple into my mouth, kissing it softly, rubbing it gently with my tongue. I sucked harder, taking more of her into my mouth, and gradually eased her down so that we were both lying close together on the soft carpet. I reached for her other breast, caressing it. She held my head in both hands, pressing it tighter to her, urging me to suck harder on her nipple.

She pushed my head across to her other breast, begging for the same treatment. I kissed and licked between her breasts, all around her breasts, moving from one engorged nipple to the other, sucking them softly and then harder, teasing her, pleasuring her.

I ran my hand over her smooth belly, and down to her pussy. I ran my finger tips through her short, soft hair, and then down to her pussy, feeling her wetness. She opened her legs wider, moaning at the attention she was getting, the attention she was wanting, demanding. I rubbed her prominent clit softly, then harder, in a circular motion. Her whole body was writhing beneath me, my hand on her pussy, my mouth on her breasts.

She cried out as her orgasm hit her. Her body froze momentarily, then her back arched, and she cried out again. I moved to kiss her hard on the mouth, our tongues intertwined. I slid one finger, then two, deep into her pussy, fucking her, feeling her hot wetness, taking her over the edge again.

She pulled me tight to her, laughing at her release. We rolled over, so that she was spread eagled on top of me. We kissed, and laughed some more.

"Now it's your turn," she warned me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth again, before dragging my shirt over my head.

With a smile, she watched me wriggle out of my shorts as well, her eyes roaming appreciatively over my naked body before coming to rest on my hard cock, and swollen balls.

We kissed some more, before she slowly started to slide down my body. She kissed around my neck, and under by chin, and onto my chest – soft, delicate kisses that sent a tingle through me. She moved further down, all the time keeping her breasts and hard nipples firmly against me. She licked my nipples, then bit them hard, and then kissed and sucked them better as I cried out.

She moved down to my stomach, kissing me as she went. My cock slid between her breasts as she got lower. She dipped her head, and gently licked the tip of my cock. Her tongue poked at the eye, flicking away my pre-cum.

She slid lower still, taking the head of my cock, and then much of my length, into her warm mouth. She sucked on me, and licked me, and then teasingly started to slide back up my body. She rolled across and lay at my side, reaching for my cock. She held me in her hand, gently stroking me up and down.

We kissed deeply, passionately. Her strokes became firmer, faster. My breathing became harsher, as I thrust against her hand movements. She moved, and knelt over me, her hands never stopping. With a cry I came, my cum shooting out in an arc, landing on her breasts.

She squeezed my cock between her breasts, into a sexy valley made wet and slippery by my cum. She pumped me harder, ensuring that she took all I had to offer. Finally, she leaned over and sucked on me, drawing out the last drops of cum.

She lay back down beside me, my cum dribbling between her breasts. I leant over and licked her breasts, tasting my cum on them. I drew some cum onto my tongue, and then kissed her again, sharing the taste. She reached for my cock, stroking my slippery shaft as we held each other. She pressed her body hard to me, smearing my thick cum over my chest as her breasts rubbed against me.

"Swim?" she enquired, before biting my nipple, and then getting up quickly.

I chased after her as she ran naked onto the patio. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I followed her, slowing down so that didn't quite catch, watching her as she dived gracefully into the pool. I dived in after her, quickly catching up with her now that we were in the pool. I held her, kissing her breathlessly. We rubbed the cum off each other, watching as the tiny globules settled on the water before floating away.

We swam for a while, never far apart, reaching out for each other, enjoying being together, just the two of us.

After getting out of the pool, we crossed to one of the sun beds that were spread around the patio. We reached for the towels that Mum had put out earlier, and slowly dried each other, our hands running softly over each others bodies. We sat facing each other, our feet each side of the sun bed. We kissed softly as Mum ran her hands over my chest, her fingers scratching lightly over my skin, as I cupped her naked breasts.

I slid my hands over her body, while leaning forward to take her nipples into my mouth, sucking on them, licking them, biting them, first one and then the other. I reached down and teased her clit, rubbing it gently. I eased her wet, swollen pussy lips apart, feeling her warm juices on me before I slipped my fingers inside her. She pushed her hips up to meet me, urging me to do it harder.

I thrust my fingers into her, sucking on her nipples at the same time. Our movements became more urgent as yet another orgasm shot through her. She arched her body, and pulled me tight to her, her pussy squeezing on my fingers, her hand gripping my already hard cock.

As she sank back down to the sun bed with a luxurious sigh, I kissed her mouth and sucked on her lower lip, before moving down the sun bed, to kneel at the end between her outstretched legs. I looked at her, taking in her beautiful sexiness as she stretched out before me, her still damp body glistening in the sun, her breasts still slightly flushed from her orgasm. Mum flashed me a gorgeous smile. I knew I just wanted more and more of her.

I held her look, our eyes locked together, as she lay naked before me. I looked down at her pussy, nestling between her legs. She pulled her legs up, and put her feet on my shoulders, exposing herself to me. Her pussy lips were wet, and swollen with desire, with need, her clit erect.

She pulled her knees higher, exposing more. I looked down past her pussy, to the tight little entrance to her bum, knowing that soon it would be mine to take as well.

I knelt lower and ran my tongue along her pussy, savouring the taste of her juices. I flicked my tongue over her clit, before licking softly downwards, back over her pussy to her bum. I rimmed her gently, loving the feel of her wriggling against me, loving the sighs and moans I was hearing. I pushed the end of my tongue into her, before sliding back up to give her pussy the same treatment. I sucked on her lips, on her clit, before fucking her hot, wet pussy with my tongue.

She cried out urgently.

"Fuck me."

I knelt back up and held her hips, pulling her towards me. My cock was rigid, longer and harder than I think I'd ever been before, the head red and hot with lust. I let my cock run over her pussy, the length of me sliding along her slit, before letting the head slip inside her. Her pussy was tight, holding my cock head hard. I could feel the blood pulsing through her.

She pushed her hips higher, urging more of me into her. I pushed against her, letting her pull all of my hard cock into her tight, wet body. Her pussy throbbed against me as I rested my cock deep inside her. I pulled out slowly, until just the head of my cock was inside her. I slipped back into her, then out, gradually speeding up my movements, our movements, as she pushed back against me.

Our teasing turned to lust, as our actions became more urgent, more demanding, and more wanton. I fucked her harder, holding her by the hips, my cock driving deeper and deeper into her pussy with each thrust. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, threatening to erupt out of my cock. As I cried out, she shouted out urgently.

"I'm cumming... fuck me harder, cum for me."

I slammed into her one more time, my balls tightened, and I flooded Mum with cum. I carried on pumping into her as my cum gushed out of my cock, jet after jet pouring into her. Floods of almost painful pleasure rushed through my body.

She cried out as her orgasm hit her. I pulled her to me, driving my cock deep inside her one last time. I held her tight, feeling the exquisite throbbing of her pussy against my softening cock. With a sigh of pure pleasure I collapsed on top of her, taking her in my arms, kissing her. We rolled onto our sides on the narrow sun bed, and lay there holding each other, the length of our bodies touching, my cock still inside her.

We lay together like that for what seemed like ages, talking softly, kissing gently, my softening cock trapped between Mum's thighs. Eventually we parted, and went indoors for some lunch. We padded around the kitchen naked, taking our time over making a salad. We ate on the patio, and then I watched Mum go back indoors to get us some drinks. When she came back with two tall glasses of iced Coke, I followed her through to the Jacuzzi and shower area.

We sat in the Jacuzzi, the warm water bubbling around us, and sipped at our drinks. We drank slowly, savouring our time together, teasing each other with the cold condensation dripping off the glasses. Once we had finished, I put the glasses on the edge of the tub, and snuggled even closer to Mum.

While we sat, our thighs hard together, Mum started to talk, to tell me how this had all started. As we talked, I held her, one arm around her shoulders stroking her softly, the other cupping her breasts. Her hands were in the bubbly water, stroking my thigh at first, but then reaching for my cock, stroking and caressing me, gradually making me hard again as her story unfolded.

It had all started eight months ago, a couple of weeks after Lucy's eighteen birthday. They had held a pool party for Lucy, with lots of friends over for lunch, and during the afternoon and early evening. By the time it was getting dusk, everyone had gone, and it was just the family left around the well lit pool.

Mum and Jack had been lying on sun beds, watching the others in the pool. Mum was quite open about the fact that she was watching Mark – and that Jack was watching the girls. He had always been open about how sexy he thought they looked, and Mum was well aware of Marks attempts to catch her getting changed. In fact, she enjoyed them, enjoyed knowing that he found her sexy.

It had all started innocently enough. Emma had playfully undone Lucy's bikini top as a joke, and Lucy had retaliated by pulling Emma's top down. Mark was behind Emma, and had reached around her, his hands on her breasts, claiming that he was helping her to cover up.

All had gone quiet then. But they were all aware of what was happening. Of Lucy's nipples hardening as she watched her brother holding her sister's breasts. Of Emma sighing, and pressing her ass back against Mark, suddenly aware of the hot wetness between her legs. Of Mark rubbing Emma's nipples between his fingers and thumbs, of his cock bulging in his trunks, pressing into Emma's firm cheeks.

Then, it was if a dam had burst. Lucy was pulling Mark to her, away from Emma, their mouths locked together. Emma was reaching out to both of them, reaching out for Marks thick cock. It had all seemed so natural that Mum and Jack had just turned to each other and kissed. Within minutes they were making love on the sun bed, Mum on top of Jack, straddling him, as he fed his hard cock slowly into her waiting pussy.

They could hear the others, could imagine what was happening, but had ignored them until Mum had felt hands on her ass, hands between her legs, on her pussy, on Jacks' cock. Mark had appeared at her side, reaching for her breasts, kissing her, the girls reaching out to their Dad, as Mum had pulled Marks cock towards her.

Later, they had all made love. Jack had watched while Mark had plunged his cock into Mum, Lucy and Emma crowded around them, watching intently. Later, Jack had made love to both of his daughters, before taking Mum to bed.

Afterwards, there were no regrets, no looking back, just the start of a whole new open, loving, relationship.

By the time Mum had finished telling me her story, my cock was rigid, her hands moving smoothly up and down my throbbing shaft. She stood up, pulling me to my feet. We kissed, our bodies hard together, our tongues exploring hungrily, before she took my cock and led me to the shower area.

We stood beneath the shower kissing again. I cupped Mum's breast with one hand, reaching for her bum with the other. I rubbed her nipple, before tweaking it between my finger and thumb. I ran a finger down between her cheeks, pressing it to her puckered hole. She held my cock, rubbing my length, stroking me, wanking me.

We stepped out of the shower, and I led Mum across to the sun beds. I dragged some cushions off the beds and dropped them into a pile on the floor. I pulled Mum down with me as I dropped down onto them. I pulled her to me again, our kissing becoming more urgent. She pushed me onto my back, and turned around. With one leg each side of me, she lowered her pussy towards my mouth.

I could see her slit glistening, her erect clit pointing at me. I reached for her hips, and pulled her towards me. I ran my tongue along her slit, from top to bottom, probing at her clit, her pussy, her bum. I sucked on her clit, rubbing my tongue across it. I sucked on her pussy lips - first one, then the other, and then both together - before plunging my tongue as deep into her as I could.

She pushed her body down harder, grinding her pussy onto my face, forcing my tongue deeper into her, my lips harder against her. I rubbed the entrance to her bum, running my finger around in circles.

I felt her hot mouth devouring my cock. She sucked me hard, drawing half of me into her mouth. She pulled my cock down to my belly, and leant forward to run her tongue along its length, around my balls and down to my bum. She rimmed me quickly, and then came back up to my balls, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth, gently rolling them between her lips and tongue.

She then ran her lips wetly along my cock, before sucking the head back into her mouth. She sucked on me again, stroking me with one hand. She held my balls with the other hand, before running a finger down to rub against my bum.

With a loud cry she came, her orgasm pulsing through her. She pressed down even harder, extending the moment as much as she could. Her pussy spilt juices all over my already wet face. With a groan I arched my hips upwards, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. She sucked at me, wanked me, and I came, my cum shooting into her mouth. She clamped her lips around my cock, determined to keep all of my cum in her mouth.

Her pussy throbbed against me as I licked her gently, helping her down from her high. She did the same for me, before letting my softening cock slip out. She turned around, still lying on top of me, and kissed me passionately, the taste of our cum on both of us. She licked around my chin, tasting her own juices. I kissed her, sucking on her tongue, tasting my cum in her mouth.

We rested for a while, content in each others arms, happy to hold each other, our hands wandering over each other. We were soon kissing again, our kissing becoming hotter, more passionate, the caressing harder and more urgent. As our need increased, Mum rolled over onto her front, arching her back, pointing her bum into the air.

"Now," she demanded, "Fuck me again."

I knelt behind her, my cock hard in front of me. Her bum was tanned, showing only slight bikini marks where she'd been in the sun. Her pussy was wet, her clit prominent. The entrance to her bum looked so small and puckered as it seemed to wink at me. My cock reared up in front of me, hard and already wet with pre-cum.

I leant towards her and guided my cock to her pussy. I pushed into her hard, not stopping until I was buried deep inside her. She pushed her bum up towards me, driving me deeper still. I held her cheeks tight, caressing them, pulling them apart. I rubbed her little hole, before licking my finger and slipping the tip inside her. She gasped as I pressed my finger harder into her, deeper into her.

I pulled out of her pussy and bum, feeling her tense as I rested the hot, wet head of my cock against her bum.

"Yes," she moaned, "Do it."

I pushed down, by cock head pushing at her tight hole. With a "pop" I was inside her, the wetness of her pussy juice guiding the way. I stopped so that we could both get used to the sensation – her to my cock invading her, me to the velvety tightness of her. I eased into her deeper, taking my time. She gasped.

"Don't stop."

I pushed harder, until my cock was buried inside her, my balls resting against her pussy. I held still, waiting for her. She wriggled her bum, pushing back.

"God that feels good – now fuck me."

I pulled out, then back in, driving into her. By balls banged against her, slapping against her wet pussy, adding a new dimension to our pleasure. She reached down and rubbed her own clit. It seemed that in no time we both went over the edge, crying out as our orgasms overtook us.

I pumped my cum into her, holding my cock inside her. Her juices rushed from her as she came. Reaching down further, she grabbed my balls and rubbed them against her, making them as wet as she was.

I collapsed on top her, exhausted. I rolled to one side, taking her with me, my cock still buried inside her. She twisted her head around so that we could kiss – a totally fulfilled kiss. Slowly, she pulled away from me, my now soft cock slipping out of her. She rolled over and I pulled her tight to me. We lay in each others arms, kissing occasionally, happy to be together.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers