Mum’s Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed at Emma, noticing perhaps for the first time how narrow her back was, and how it tapered into her waist, before flaring out again at her hips. She was naked, and I could see the top of her ass, and the first few inches of the tight gap between her firm cheeks. At her sides, I could see the swell of her breasts. Her body was still wet from her swim, her skin glistening, her long black hair hung straight down her back.

I glanced around to make sure that I couldn't be seen. I gasped silently when I looked back. Lucy had just stepped to a little one side so that she was no longer hidden by Emma. Now I could see her beautiful young body in all its glory.

Like her sister, she was delightfully tanned, with droplets of water running down her slender body, down her long legs. She seemed to look straight at me, but didn't see me, as she stood up straight, her breasts pointing towards me. They were perfect, slightly conical and turned up at the ends, her nipples dark, the skin taut and puckered, the tips red and begging to be sucked.

My mouth went dry as I watched her reaching down, and pulling the strings on the sides of her bikini bottoms. She tugged at them, and then let go when they were undone. Slowly, the front fell away, revealing the top of her pubic mound.

I watched open mouthed as Emma leant forward, showing me more of her perfect ass, and pulled at Lucy's bikini. She pulled it slowly from between Lucy's legs, the flimsy material catching on her wet pussy, and then sat back. For the first time I saw Lucy's total nakedness. I gazed at her pussy, at her white, innocent looking mound, at the wet, pink slit.

She sat back down, and was hidden again by her sister. I reached down and dragged my throbbing cock out of the top of my trunks. I was rigid, pre cum already dribbling out of me. I stroked along my hard length, savouring the feel, the heat of my cock as I watched Lucy reach out and touch her sister's legs. She leant forward and I sensed her sliding her hands slowly up Emma's thighs. They leant towards each other, and I groaned as they kissed, frustrated at not being able to see more.

Lucy sat back, and I caught the smile on her face. Emma stood up, and I saw all of her naked ass for the first time. Her cheeks were firm and rounded. She turned slightly, and I caught sight of her large breasts in profile, her nipples hard and erect. She leant forward from her waist, and kissed Lucy.

Her ass was pointing at me, her narrow waist flaring out to her hips and forming a perfect heart shape with her ass. She moved her legs as she leant further forward, her breasts hanging down, perfectly shaped. I saw Lucy's hands reach up to her sister's breasts, feeling, holding her.

I wanked my cock harder as they kissed and touched, as Emma leant forward further, pressing her lips to Lucy's. I gasped as Emma's pussy came into view between her legs, her naked lips wet and inviting, her clit pink and swollen, her hair jet black above her slit.

My balls felt full and ready to explode, and I could feel the blood rushing through my cock as I stroked along my rigid length. But then Emma stood back up, pulling Lucy to her. My hand slowed down again on my cock as they held each other, as they kissed passionately, their gorgeous young bodies pressed tight together.

I shut my eyes for a few moments, imagining Lucy in my arms pressed against me, imagining Emma's hot, rounded body next to me, imagining having these sexy young women in my arms, their hands on me, mine on them. I pushed my trunks down onto my thighs and cupped my balls with one hand, feeling how full and firm they were while I wanked my cock slowly.

I opened my eyes and looked down. My cock is always a good length when I'm hard, over eight inches long and thick with it. But now, watching my step sisters, I felt harder, longer, thicker than ever before.

Looking up, I watched as they stepped out of the Jacuzzi. They walked naked across to the shower. Emma leant over and switched the water on, her breasts swinging forward for Lucy to hold. They stood in the shower in each others arms, kissing gently, soaping each other slowly, as the water poured over them.

Emma turned and was now facing me, Lucy behind her. I moved slightly to make doubly sure that they couldn't see me. Lucy was now cupping Emma's breasts, her own pressed into her sisters back. Emma twisted her head back, and I watched as they kissed, as Lucy rubbed and pulled at Emma's nipples, as Emma pushed her ass back against her sister, as their soft moans reached me, their hands still soaping each other.

After a few long, sexy minutes, they broke their kiss and turned back into each others arms, standing still together and letting the water wash the soap off of their beautiful bodies.

I saw Lucy say something to Emma, but couldn't make out what it was. They both looked towards the far end of the room. I moved again so that I could look that direction – and saw Mark walking towards them. He must have come through the door at the end from the house. He was naked, his erect cock standing out from his body, swaying as he walked towards them.

Seconds later, he was next to his sisters, his arms around them, hugging them to him, the three of them kissing and touching. I watched as Emma dropped to her knees and pulled Mark to her, taking his hard cock between her breasts. He smiled down at her and began jerking his hips, sliding his cock between her wet breasts a few times before she sat back a little and kissed the tip of his cock.

I saw her tongue flick over his cock head, his cock jerking at her touch. She reached out and took his balls in one hand, wrapping her other hand around his shaft. She ran her hand up his length, squeezing his pre cum out of him. Leaning forward, she licked the wetness from the end of his cock.

I heard him moan at her touch – and then groan even louder as she sucked half his cock into her wet mouth. I could only imagine the heat, the wetness, of her mouth around his cock, of her lips sliding along his shaft.

Lucy was still stood beside them, her lithe body pressed hard against Mark. She was rubbing her pussy on his thigh, her breasts hard to him as she kissed him breathlessly. She reached for his cock and held it as Emma sucked on him, licked him, tasted him.

Abruptly, Emma stood up, leaving Mark groaning. But he was soon smiling again as he watched her walk across to the Jacuzzi, her hips swaying, her perfect round cheeks rocking from side to side, her hand held out behind her to Mark. She dropped to her knees again, and leant forward over the side of the hot tub, her ass pointing almost straight at me. She opened her legs, and for a wonderful few seconds I saw her wet, pink pussy staring back at me.

But then Mark stepped behind her, his cock in his hand. And then it all happened at once.

Mark moved behind her, his cock rigid in front of him. I saw his cheeks pull together as he drove his cock deep into Emma in one long thrust. Lucy plunged into the pool, and stood in front of Emma, pushing her wanton pussy towards her sister. Emma looked over her shoulder, straight at me, a delicious, knowing smile on her face. And then I came.

I looked down at my cock, my hand a blur as I wanked. Long arcs of cum erupted out of me, splattering onto the wall and glass window, down onto the ground. I groaned loudly at my release, as my balls contracted, as exquisite waves of pain and pleasure washed through me.

I looked up again. Emma was still watching me as Mark fucked her, until Lucy dragged her head around and pushed her pussy onto sister's waiting mouth, waiting her turn to be fucked by their brother.

I tore my eyes away, and fled back into the house, stuffing my cock back into my trunks as best I could, my mind in turmoil with conflicting emotions, with the knowledge that what I had seen was wrong, with the need to get away, with the urge to stay, with the desire to join them, to be part of it.

Back in my room, I pulled on the first clothes I could find, grabbed my car keys and headed for the door. I dashed out to the car and shot off down the drive. I almost colliding with an alarmed Mum and Jack and for a brief moment I nearly stopped. But instead I swung onto the main road, and drove away as fast as I could.

A few minutes later I realised that I was in town, and slowed down a bit. Without really thinking, I headed towards the beach, and the bars stretched along it. I parked the car in the first space I found, and within minutes was downing my first drink – and the second. An hour later, my mind was still in turmoil – and my cock was still uncomfortably hard at the thought of what I'd seen, at what I knew deep down I wanted. Gradually, I started to feel calmer, though no less confused.

I left the bar, and walked along the edge of the beach for what seemed like miles. It was dark when I realised how cold it had become, but at least my head was starting to clear. I bought a coffee and sipped at it as I headed back to where I thought I'd left my car, wondering if I was sober enough yet to drive. It took me so long to find the car that by the time I did, I felt fine.

I drove back slowly, confused again, my cock throbbing at the thought of Emma and Lucy, and what they had done, at the look Emma had given me. As I drove up to the house, I suddenly thought of Mum. What could I tell her about my sudden disappearance? What would the others have said? She had tried to ring me on my mobile phone, but I'd ignored the calls. The house was in darkness as I drove up, so hopefully that was a problem that could wait until tomorrow.

The door wasn't locked, so I let myself in and locked it behind me. I found my way slowly through the darkness to my room, and gratefully pushed the door to behind me. I leant back against it, and let out a long, drawn out sigh. I got undressed, and quickly freshened up in then bathroom. I lay on the bed naked, tired, but unable to sleep. I lay with my eyes shut, and my hands behind my head, trying to keep my mind blank, or at least away from thoughts of what I'd seen.

I must have eventually dozed off, as the next thing I knew was a tickling sensation across my thighs and belly, and then a warm wetness on my cock. I stirred, opening my eyes as the sensations intensified, as I felt more, as I became more awake.

Emma was knelt between my outstretched legs, her head over my cock, her hair hanging around her face onto my thighs and belly. She looked up at me as she ran her tongue all along my cock again, from the base of my balls, up my shaft and on to the head. She did this again and again, her agile tongue moving quickly, delving deeper each time, pressing harder onto my balls, poking at the slit in my cock head, all the time looking at me.

She lifted my cock away from my body and held it upright, murmuring her appreciation of my length, my thickness, my hardness. She cupped my balls with one hand, and squeezed the base of my shaft with the other. Her hands looked so small against me. I watched my body tensing as her tongue flicked across the tip of my cock. I cried out as she pulled my skin back hard, and took me into her mouth. She slid her lips down me, until they almost met her hand.

I watched my cock disappear deep into her mouth until she slid her lips upwards again. Her head bobbed up and down as she noisily sucked and licked me, my wet shaft glistening, her hands squeezing and teasing my cock and balls. I moaned as the pleasure she was giving ran through me, from my cock and balls out into every part of my body. I felt my balls contracting, my cock growing.

And then she stopped.

She looked at me intently as she let my cock fall from her mouth and slap against my belly. I moaned in frustration as I reached out to her, and then in pleasure as she crawled slowly up my body, her lips showering swift kisses onto my belly, my chest, her heavy breasts dragging over my body, her hard nipples making my skin tingle.

She stopped as her pussy reached my cock. Her hair hung around my face as she looked down at me, her beautiful face only inches from mine. I looked at the lust, the need, in her eyes, and knew that it mirrored mine. I looked at her full lips as the tip of her tongue rang slowly along them. I pulled her to me, and our lips met. Our kisses were urgent and demanding, our lips crushed together, our tongues thrusting.

Emma pressed her pussy onto my cock, her knees now drawn up each side of me, her breasts pressed to me chest as I held her tight. She ground her body against mine, the wetness of her pussy hot on my cock and balls.

She sat up abruptly, her chest heaving as she looked down at me. She knelt up, her pussy hovering over me. She reached down and held my cock upright, moaning as she rubbed the tip across her clit and then onto her pussy. We both cried out as our hot flesh met, as I jerked my hips up towards her, wanting her, needing her.

She teased me for a few seconds longer as she told me how she had seen me watching her with Lucy, with Mark, and how she had seen how big my cock was, and how she had wanted me to come to them, all the time rubbing my bulbous cock head across her clit and between her fleshy lips.

And then she dropped her body down onto mine. My cock drove into her in one hard thrust. We cried out as I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me, as I automatically pushed my hips up to meet her, driving my cock deep into her. She leant back, her hands on my legs, her breasts thrust upwards.

I fucked her wildly, her body bucking against mine as I drove upwards into her. I reached for her bouncing breasts, feeling them full and firm in my hands for the first time, savouring the weight, the shape of them. I rubbed her nipples, feeling the taut, rubbery flesh between my fingers and thumbs.

Emma cried out as I pumped my long, hard cock into her tight pussy. I could feel her stretched around me, her juices running onto my balls with every frantic thrust. I grabbed her hips again, and held her hard to me as she came, as her pussy tightened around me, as her orgasm flooded her body. She threw herself forward onto my chest, her breast hot on me. We kissed urgently as her pussy throbbed around me, my cock still buried inside her.

As she calmed down, I started to slide my cock in and out of her again, sliding my hands down her smooth back, over her narrow waist and onto her firm ass. I ran my hands over her cheeks, slipping my fingers into the tight gap between them as our bodies moved as one, my cock driving deep into her pussy.

I heard her gasp into my mouth through our hungry, wanton kisses as I teased her little puckered hole. And then she cried out again as I buried my cock inside her and came. I groaned loudly as my cum pumped into her, my balls aching with my release, her pussy throbbing around me, her body hot as another orgasm washed through her.

Our kisses softened with my cock as our bodies calmed down. We held each other, our damp bodies tight together. She kissed my ear and whispered to me.

"Welcome home ..... brother."

I held her tight after that, not wanting to think about what had happened, just not wanting it to end. After a while, Emma climbed off me. She quickly leant over and licked my cum, and her juices, off my cock. I reacted to her touch, my cock starting to harden immediately. Laughing, she leant forward and kissed me. We kissed softly, almost tenderly, her tongue exploring thoroughly as she shared the taste of us with me.

She stood up, holding her hand out to me. I joined her, and let her lead me out of the room. I knew straight away where we were going, and my cock rose even more, bouncing from thigh to thigh as I hurriedly followed Emma's gorgeous ass along the hallway.

She stopped outside the room she shared with Lucy. She stepped into my arms and we kissed again. We held each other tight, her breasts against my chest, her pussy rubbing on my cock, my hands on her firm ass, pulling her to me. She broke our kiss, pushed the door open, and led me in by the cock.

The room was big, the two double beds at right angles to each other. The room was lit by a couple of bedside lights reflecting off the mirrored wardrobes that lined one wall. We stopped just inside the door, Emma close to me, as I stared at Lucy and Mark. At first, they were so pre-occupied that they didn't seem to see us. And I wasn't surprised.

Lucy was on her back, her hands above her head gripping the rails of the head board, her knuckles white. She was stretched out, her firm breasts tight to her body, her nipples huge and erect, and red from the attention they had been getting.

Mark was kneeling over her, his cock driving into pussy, his hands each side of her head. His back was arched as he ploughed into her, the two of them crying out as his cock filled her, withdrew, and then filled her again.

Emma was close to me, her breasts pressing into my arm, her hand stroking my now erect cock, gently peeling the skin back as she moved up and down my length.

I watched as Mark pulled his cock out of Lucy again, before plunging deeply into her body, his cock wet and shiny from her juices, his ass clenching with every powerful thrust. I could see his balls swaying heavily beneath his cock, and hear them slapping wetly against her ass. I could see Lucy's wet pussy, her lips split by Mark's cock, gripping him and sliding along his length.

Lucy saw us first, her hips stopping still as she looked across as us, as Mark looked at us.

Emma spoke first.

"See," she told her sister. "I told you he had a gorgeous cock."

Lucy laughed, licking her lips as she touched Mark on the shoulder. He moved way from her, his cock slipping wetly from her body as he stood up. Lucy rolled off the bed and crossed the room towards us. We all watched. Like Emma, she was incredibly sexy, but so different. She was taller and more slender, her legs longer.

She stopped in front of me, and kissed me softly on the mouth, our bodies only inches apart, before dropping gracefully to her knees. She looked at my cock longingly before taking it from Emma and holding me in her small hand. Looking up at me, she reached for my balls and cupped them in the palm of her other hand as if she was weighing them. She leant forward, and sucked me into her mouth.

I watched as her lips stretched around my shaft, and then slid down my cock. As I started to disappear into her mouth, I could feel her teeth scraping down my length, and her tongue rubbing around the head. She sucked me and massaged my balls until half my cock was deep inside her hot, wet mouth.

Beside me, Emma leant against me, pulling my face to hers, her tongue plunging into my mouth. She reached around me for my ass, her finger probing as her sister devoured my cock, as she scratched lightly over my chest and belly with her other hand, as their brother watched us.

I saw Mark out of the corner of my eye moving towards us. I could see that he was well built, his body tanned by the sun. His cock was hard in front of him, and still glistened with Lucy's juices. He had been stroking his cock as he'd watched us, but now it swayed freely as he crossed the room towards us.

I could see that his cock was very thick. He was circumcised, so the big mushroom shaped head stood out naked at the tip of the thick, slightly curved, shaft. He smiled as he caught me watching him, a knowing look on his face.

As he moved behind her, Lucy let go of my cock and balls and went onto all fours, my cock still buried in her sweet little mouth. Mark bent his knees a little, and then slipped his cock easily back inside her wet pussy. He fucked her gently at first, and then harder, much harder. As he drove into her, she moaned loudly onto my cock, which was being driven deeper into her mouth with every one of his thrusts.

I rocked my hips, matching his movements as I fucked Lucy's mouth, as Emma's tongue fucked mine. She slipped her hand between my legs from behind, cradling my balls as Lucy sucked on me, as Mark thrust into his sister, holding her hips and rocking her body to our rhythm.