Mum! You Whore 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

"You'll be fine Alice he won't say anything to jeopardise his job, but Christ your mum is turning in to one big slut!" I said laughing and pulling her back towards me for a feel of her tits.

"Don't Ali, it's not funny, I'm going to die of embarrassment if I see him at college," she said.

10 days later

It was a Monday evening at about six forty five and Alice had just watched her mother lead third teacher Mr Mann out to the door naked after listening to him mercilessly fuck the shit out of her for over an hour upstairs. To make matters worse for Alice unlike Mr Dixon and the second teacher Alice caught her with Mr Daniel Quinn who all left very sheepishly, Nigel Mann had stopped and said hello to Alice, winked at her and said he'd see her at school the next day as he had her for a class.

"I cannot fucking believe what she is doing!" she spat at me as her mum let Mr Mann out with a sloppy kiss at the door step and headed upstairs to the shower.

"Have Joe or Daniel said anything to you?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Don't worry then," I said, "Listen it'll be out your mums system soon she's frustrated and experimenting I'm sure she doesn't mean any harm by it. Anyway she's probably heard us fucking and wants to be a slut like her daughter." I said pulling towards me and pushing her head towards my zipper and holding it there.

Alice was more like her mother than she realised as with protest or argument she freed my dick and proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob.

"Maybe we should tell your mum about us fucking?" I said as she sucked me.

"Ummphh," she moaned and lifted off my cock, "No way, you've not all that long been with my sister she'd kill me<" she said and went back to her job at hand.

I'd planted a little seed there unbeknownst to Alice that would eventually lead to the realisation just what her mother had become and what she too would soon to be

To be continued

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers
12