Mum! You Whore 07

Story Info
Fiona's hard weekend at the hands of 3 college boys continue.
10.5k words
4.42
60.2k
35
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

"Go on Neal don't just pull her nipples slap the sluts tits," Simon urged his friend who at first seemed a little reluctant and gingerly struck her right breast half-heartedly. "Not like that Neal slap it like I slap her arse, make the bitch scream," he told Neal.

Neal not wanting to look like a pussy raised his hand and struck her right breast hard directly across her areola and big nipple.

"Owww, shit that hurt," she cried out as the sudden pain on her tit caused her to leave Josh's cock and acknowledge the blow with a cry of pain. As you know Fiona does love quite rough nipple play and this in the past had helped to get her off as it had in the car on the day previous with the three boys.

"Good lad Neal, don't stop till her tits are as sore as her arse," he said enjoying the power he and his cock had over her.

"Oww, owwww, no, no more please, owwwwwww, stop please it hurtssss," she pleaded over and over as Neal slapped her breast until her nipple was beat red and swollen. He then pinched it causing her to cry out again and then he pulled it and twisted it hard.

"Shiiiiiiiit, I'm going to come," she said through gritted teeth as her abused nipple sent extra pulses of pleasure through her body. She rocked herself back and forth on Simon's cock and then bounced on it slow but with real meaning now that she was going slower she could enjoy his complete eight inches in her arsehole.

"Told you didn't I boys, the slut loves it. Josh make her left tit sore she'll come soon listen to her," Simon said.

Josh followed suit like Neal and slapped her left breast hard on the nipple until her cries turned to whimpers and like her right nipple it was swollen and red, sore but sensitive. And when he took it in his thumb and finger like Neal and pulled and twisted it she hit the roof and squealed louder than I had ever heard her.

"Here she fucking goes boys," Simon declared grabbing her hips for the first time and aiding her by lifting her up and down his dick.

Fiona was a whimpering, screaming mess as she lost control forgetting how painful it was to have her tits slapped she began asking both boys to slap her tits and pull her nipples.

"Oh godddd boys, slap my tits please, slap them hard," she demanded and wasn't disappointed as simultaneously her big double ee's were struck directly on the most sensitive area. "Yessssssssssss," she cried as three hard blows each punished her nipples.

"Pull them, please twist my nipples and make me come on Simon's big cock," she said her head back as she let her hips rise and fall under the guidance of Simon's hands now under her sore arse cheeks. Again the boys answered her calls and like in the car they pulled her big nipples so that they lifted her heavy breasts from her body.

"God, I'm going to come, like that twist, twist, shit yes twist them like thaaaaaaat, oh god I love you boys, treat me like a slut, here I come, ohhhhhhh gooooooddddd, arrggghhhhhh, I'm comingggggggg," she cried and with that she slammed down on Simon's pole trapping his hands under her arse and she through her thighs together clamping his cock harder.

She shook from her toes to her hair omitting a deep low growl for a good thirty seconds as her orgasm ripped her body in two. Josh and Simon let go of her tormented tits and they dropped and bounced and I saw how abused her nipples were.

It took her nearly a minute and a half to come back from the high of her orgasm and I could tell she was spent; she'd been impaled on Simon's dick for half an hour and been slapped from pillar to post. Simon pushed her from underneath tipping her to the left and she went over on to her hands and knees with her head on the floor.

Simon stood up and stepped round behind her and crouched over the back of her and slid his cock back in to her well used arse.

"Ummmm, I love your big cock Simon," she whispered as she he began to buck in to her rocking her back and forth, "Come in me Simon, fill my arse like your friends," she begged in a soft voice, her body spent from being used so much.

"Don't worry slut I've got a nice load for you," he said pounding her five more times before unloading his seed deep in to her already well used and come filled anal passage.

Again like before she thanked him and all the boys for such a great fuck before staggering to her feet very unsteadily. She looked well used just like I enjoyed seeing her like, her hair was soaking from sweat and she had red sore marks on her tits and arse from the slapping she'd received.

It was now gone ten at night and Fiona was looking very tired, "I'm going to take a shower and have a lay down boys I need to get some rest if I've still another day and night to entertain you," she said in a seductive manner heading for the door to the stairs.

Like I said at the end of the previous chapter Simons behaviour had changed the mood and atmosphere of the whole sordid plan, no longer was Fiona in control of dishing out her mouth, pussy and arse; they had declared her a slut who needed to be used like one.

"Where do you think you're going slut?" Josh said grabbing her arm and pulling her back.

She looked at all three who were staring at her intently to see how she was going to respond, after a moments silence she'd gauged how things were going to continue and answered as such, "Your slut is going nowhere until you tell her too boys."

They all laughed before Simon spoke, "Were hungry, order us a pizza and some drinks."

She was handed the phone and dialled the number of the most local place she knew which was only in the centre of the village, she ordered the boys on their instruction enough food to feed about six not three and when she put the phone down and told them how much they again laughed at her.

"We aint paying slut," and they all sat down and put the TV on, "Fetch us some beer," they told her and she dutifully complied with the request of the college boys and then sat on the floor in the middle of the room like she was told too.

The boys watched sport and drank a couple of my beers each before the front door was knocked and I realised I had to move and stood behind the coat stand.

"Go and answer the door slut that'll be our pizzas," one of the boys said, josh I think.

"But I need some clothes and I don't have any money here," Fiona said to them and they laughed as did I as I knew where this may be heading. Fiona wasn't lying either, although she's had an amazing job and earned hundreds of thousands for us at the hands of Francis Mulherne she didn't have access to her money. I gave it to her as and when required.

"Not our problem slut I'm sure you'll think of something, "they laughed knowing her predicament with about £50 pounds worth of pizza and drink waiting at the door.

Again the door knocked louder this time, BANG, BANG, BANG.

"I can't answer like this," Fiona said again hoping for one of the boys to help her out but it was to no avail and she was ignored. Fiona just hoped nobody from the neighbourhood was walking by when she opened.

I watched as she came out the lounge and as she came passed I could smell the sex and smell of come on her, because the boys hadn't let her clean up over the last forty minutes the come had just dried on her skin and she now reeked of it. Her nipples were still swollen and hand marks were still visible on her arse cheeks, I'm sure the smell and signs wouldn't go unnoticed.

I watched her brace herself with one hand on the door handle for a couple of seconds before she pulled it down and step back one step as the door swung in towards her to the right.

The man at the door was already beginning to bend down to the two fully loaded bags he had hauled from the car with the order in so didn't even notice the state of undress of the person stood at the door. I also heard movement near the door and could see a pair of feet hovering near obviously listening to the humiliating scenario Fiona was now in.

The man picked up the first bag and straightened up to present it to Fiona which is when his eyes nearly fell from his head.

"Erm, excuse me miss I have the pizza order," said the small grey haired bloke who must've been similar in age to Fiona.

I watched as his eyes lowered from Fiona face to her chest where it lingered for a long few seconds before travelling down her tanned stomach to the matted thin strip of hair that sat above her swollen pussy lips. His eyes then travelled back up slowly until he looked her in the eyes and a dirty smirk spread across his face.

"You having a party miss?" he said and gave her a creepy wink.

"Yeah sort of," Fiona said a hint of worry evident in her voice as she knew what was coming next.

"Well that'll be fifty three pound and fifty pence please," he said with an ever growing smirk on his face.

"I'll just pop and get some money," she said and turned back and went in to the lounge giving the delivery guy a good look at her arse cheeks still sporting hand prints. I watched the old guy lick his lips and like most blokes pump his hips twice like he would of if fucking her.

"Please boys I need some money," Fiona said to the lads and I was sure that the man could hear as he smirked when he heard the word boys and his grin got louder as he listened to the response from a males voice in the room.

"There aint no money slut, but we want them pizzas so I suggest you come to some sort of arrangement with the delivery guy," she was told by Simon.

Fiona came back out in to the hall and smiled at the man who smiled back at her naked body and I saw his eyes flick from the right and left side looking at her hands; on seeing them obviously empty and with the conversation he'd just heard his grin became wider.

"Is there a problem miss?" he said knowing full well there was a big problem.

"Erm, yes sorry I don't seem to have any money here," Fiona said.

"Well miss, which is an unfortunate problem we have isn't it? Especially with all this food here," the man said just going along with the script that he knew full well was swinging in his favour.

"Maybe I could drop the money off tomorrow you are only down the road after all?" Fiona said trying the damsel in distress mode first.

The man smirked and laughed a little, "I'm sorry miss but our place doesn't offer that sort of facility, our manager has fallen for that trick before and it aint going to be happening on my rounds," he told her in no uncertain terms.

Fiona knew she wasn't going to get anywhere with him and stood here naked, smelling of sex with no money she knew there was a simple way out of this and after all it was only one more cock.

"How about you step in the hall and I'll suck your cock?" she said stepping back allowing him to decide whether he wanted to enter.

Of course he wanted to enter and a moment later he along with two loaded pizza bags were stood in the hall just in front of where I was hiding.

"Now you suck my cock I'll let you bring the money in tomorrow, no way am I stumping my own money up for your fucking dinner," he said.

"Ok no problem, what time do you open?" she asked.

He thought about it for a second and then he said, "I'll tell you what I don't want my boss finding out I'm letting people off so I'll come by about eleven tomorrow just before I knock off and collect the money."

And something else I'm sure I thought to myself.

"Yes ok, deal," Fiona said and then dropped to her knees in front of the delivery man and began unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down along with his Y fronted pants.

On hearing the man's trousers hit the deck Simon strutted in to the hall naked and smiled at the bloke, "These ours mate?" he said picking up the bags.

"Yes, you boys having some fun tonight I see?" he said smiling as he looked down at Fiona and winked at Simon.

"Not just tonight pal, this sluts ours until Saturday," he said walking off with the bags and once he'd emptied them out in the lounge he bought them back and dropped them down behind Fiona.

Fiona had took the man's limp four inches and was stroking her right hand up and down it bringing it to life when Simon had come back in. "She sucks mean cock," he said before walking back out in to the lounge leaving Fiona in the hall on her knees to service the pizza man.

"I'm looking forward to this then missy," he said and reached out to pull her head forward in to his groin. She opened her mouth like she has for so many cocks and took his semi erect softness in her obedient mouth. "Wow that's a nice mouth," he said rubbing her head as she began easily swallowing his growing cock.

I watched her head eventually change angle as his cock grew until she was leaning high up on her knees so that she was over his cock now that it was pointing up in the air, it had grown to about six inches in length but didn't offer much girth and Fiona easily bobbed her head up and down his thin cock.

She took him easily to the back of her throat and although she'd only met this guy about eight minutes ago she treated every dick she had to suck the same. All were treated to her vast array of cock sucking skills and the delivery man was soon making all the appreciative noises of a man whose dick was being worshipped.

It was quite evident after only five or so minutes that this old chap wasn't used to getting his cock sucked, especially by such a cock loving expert like Fiona so it came as no surprise that he was showing all the hall marks of a man about to blow.

His grunts and groans hadn't gone unnoticed by her three young college boys and wanting to watch the further depths she was willing to sink too they crowded around the door eating a slice of pizza and still naked.

"Told she sucks good cock didn't I?" said Josh to the pizza man.

"Fucking damn right she does, your some lucky bastards," he said smiling at all three, "Oh good yeah bitch I'm getting real close baby," he panted.

"About that," said Simon, "We aint letting this whore leave the house till we've done with her on Saturday so getting your money might be a problem tomorrow," he said.

The man looked at them but just said,"Ok so what's the deal," as he neared a massive eruption as her mouth continued to work his cock.

"We'll get your money for tomorrow but you are going to have to come here to collect it, but we've had a little chat and we think it's only fair for the inconvenience caused that the whore here compensates you with a nice fuck," he said and a big grin spread across his face.

"I think I can be here, but I'll come after shift about midnight," he said.

"Don't worry about that this whore will still be up fucking," laughed Josh.

"You won't mind that will you Fiona, letting the delivery man have a go on your pussy, maybe even your arse if we tell you too hey?" said Simon reaching down to her hair and pulling her head back off the old man's cock so that she was looking up at the men all waiting for an answer.

"No, no I don't mind I'm your whore until Saturday, I told you that I'll suck and fuck whoever you tell me," she confirmed much to the amusement of them all.

"Good now make him come and take it on your face," Simon said pushing her head back in to his groin and she was soon sucking furiously on the pizza man's cock again after his come.

We all didn't have to wait long as the man said he was going to come and she pulled her mouth off his cock and held it in her right hand and sunk down on her knees so that his cock was above her face. She wanked him hard and fast rolling her palm over his helmet and it was soon spurting his gooey mess all over her face.

She was so used to taking come on her face now she didn't even recoil as the first jet blasted from his cock and hit her square between the eyes and covered the bridge of her nose, she tugged up his prick again and again each time sending more and more of his strange seed over her beautiful face until his come was just dribbling from the end of her nose and chin, on to her neck and the top of her wonderful tits below.

The man dressed himself and thanked the young men and left leaving Fiona on her knees in the doorway covered in his come.

"You disgusting whore," Josh said and the lads went back in the lounge leaving her there.

I stuck my head out from behind the rack and caught her attention making her look in m y direction and pointed at my cock, she shuffled over and began sucking me slowly and quietly as they had left the door open and laughter could be heard. She sucked me for about three minutes before she was called in to the lounge by Neal.

I moment later could hear the familiar sounds of Fiona's pussy taking cock and balls slapping against her sticky skin, this went on for an hour as all three fucked and creamed in her pussy then she led them all upstairs to her bedroom.

I looked at the clock as I snuck in to Alice's room and saw that it was nearly one in the morning on Friday, Fiona had spent pretty much the last eight hours sucking and fucking but from the sounds of the slurping next door she wasn't being allowed to rest just yet, by half past one the sucking sounds stopped and all went quiet as Fiona and the boys went to sleep.

I was woken by the sound of the shower at about nine in the morning and headed to the bathroom, I peeped in Fiona's open door on the way by and saw the three boys sprawled all over her queen sized bed still asleep and naked. Fiona was in the shower so I went in and locked the door.

She stepped out of the shower a minute or so later looking clean and refreshed.

"Did you enjoy yesterday whore?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Yes owner," she answered.

"We haven't got long I'm sure the lads will be awake soon and imagine you'll be getting used a lot today, are you looking forward to it whore?" I asked laughing at her.

"Yes owner I am," she said.

"Good your being a very good whore and are making me very happy," I said stroking the side of her face.

"I hope so owner," she said smiling at my touch.

I pissed and left her and joined Alice back in bed, today I wanted to spend at home in the camera room watching how Fiona was put to use so really I wanted Alice out of the way, she'd seen and heard enough of Fiona getting screwed and Sunday was fast approaching. I called Nigel Mann her teacher as she lay beside me and set up a time for him to swing by and pick her up.

Alice didn't even bother to question me anymore even when she listened to me tell Nigel to come by and pick her up for eleven and do as he wished with her until around midnight. I remember it well when Fiona reached the point of not bothering to protest or resist, Alice was close and Sunday was approaching.

I spent the morning in the spare camera room and confined Alice to her room until Nigel arrived, what I wanted to happen was him arrive whilst Fiona was downstairs with his three students then I'd send Alice down dressed like a slut for him to leave with her. Ultimate humiliation for both that would leave everyone knowing they are both sluts.

Fiona had been downstairs with the boys since they woke and showered at about ten, I watched her shower again with each boy on their own and she washed them and sucked each of them before they washed her body all over. She'd got downstairs with the three naked boys at about ten thirty and she was already on her knees again sucking Neal's cock whilst they ate breakfast.

Alice came in once she'd dressed and asked if she was dressed correctly. I looked her up and down and was happy with what I saw, she wore high open toe strappy sandals, stockings with the full suspender and garter belt and once she'd lifted her very short skirt I saw her beautiful thin white knickers.

On top like requested she'd wore a tight fitting blouse open to the middle of her cleavage and no bra so her nipples were protruding against the material making it quite obvious that her breasts were uncovered. I wanted to ramp up the humiliation so sent her downstairs to make me a cup of tea before Nigel arrived.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers