Mum! You Whore 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice couldn't see what I was watching on the screen and she happily went downstairs but came to an abrupt halt as she stepped in to the lounge. The first thing she saw was her mother between the legs of Neal sucking on his cock, she then gazed right where she met the faces of a grinning Josh and Simon.

Her gaze went from their heads to their naked soft cocks and back again and she wasn't subtle about it and it was immediately noticed by Simon who started heckling her.

"You want some of what slutty mummy has been getting do you?" he said waggling his big soft cock at her causing his friends to joined him in laughter, "Josh says you're a good fuck, better than Nicole but not as filthy as your mum," this bought more laughter from the boys as she went crimson in the cheeks.

"Maybe I'll test you out and see for myself?" Simon said testing her resolve as her submissiveness showed as she didn't say a word and just took the comments, something she would've balked at a few weeks back.

She left for the kitchen with laughter and slurping ringing in her ears and set about making my tea. I text Nigel as a thought entered my head;

Hi Nigel, when you arrive Fiona will probably answer step in immediately she will be surprised by your presence, she's entertaining so just act normal with what's happening. Make it known that you're here to pick up Alice at her request and that she won't be back till midnight after you've had some fun, emphasis this point. She'll join you not much after make sure all those present are under no illusion what sort of fun you'll be having

He replied moments later with a few smiley faces and told me I was a bad man but he looked forward to it and would see be round in ten minutes.

Alice had just finished making my tea and was about to leave when Simon walked in to the kitchen like he owned the place, he was still naked and his cock swung between his legs and he headed first to the sink dropping his plate inside then approached Alice. She was frozen to the spot looking at him as he closed in on her backing her in to the corner of the cabinets.

He was close enough now that his cock was against her thigh; his right hand came up and traced the outline of her nipple through the thin material of her blouse for a moment. He then pinched it and I saw her take a sharp intake of breath. He moved his head in real close to hers and whispered something in her ear then left and walked away.

Alice straightened herself up and headed back through the lounge glancing once at her mother still expertly deep throating her college acquaintance then she dashed through the door avoiding Simon's penetrating stare.

"Thanks," I said as she put my tea down then stood looking and waiting, "Sit down, Nigel will be here soon to pick you up," I said and she perched on the corner of her bed and said nothing, nothing needed to be said.

Nigel knocked on the door at bang on eleven and I watched as Alice looked towards the door and pushed herself off the bed, "Wait," I said, "You go when I say ok, don't disappoint me today," I told her.

"I won't," she said.

I turned up the volume so that she could hear what was coming through the speakers from the small mics hidden about the house, not hidden from Fiona or Alice they were fully aware they were installed and why, it was more from visiting men that they were hidden.

"Go and get the door slut," Josh said to Fiona.

She left Neal's cock and rose to her feet and headed to the door, she didn't hesitate and opened the door in all her glory and looked shocked as she stepped back as Nigel made his way in the door before she could properly invite him.

She closed the door behind him and turned to face him, he smiled and said, "What a perfect way to answer the door," and laughed to himself then headed to the lounge letting Fiona follow.

"Boys," he said as he stepped through.

"Shit Mr Mann, what are you doing here?" they all scrambled to say as well as hiding their cocks, embarrassed that their teacher had just gate crashed their seedy party.

"Ha ha boys don't you worry, me and this whore here go way back," he said grabbing her and pulling her close with her facing the lads, he mauled her tit and pushed her away, "I'm not here to ruin the party boys so don't stop on my accord what were you doing slut doing before I got here?" he said looking at Fiona for an answer.

"I was sucking Neal's cock Mr Mann," she said.

"Well don't let me stop you slut get back down there," he said looking over at Neal who moved his hands from his cock now that he was comfortable in the knowledge his teacher wasn't coming to bust his arse.

Fiona knelt and carried on where she left off, perhaps even sucking with more vigour after being told by Nigel to carry on sucking his students cock. Simon and Josh now able to relax again asked him what he was doing there.

"Alice text me asked me to pick her up to go for some fun," he said, "Where is the little horn pot anyway?" he said to no one directly.

"Upstairs I think," answered Josh.

That's when I told her to go and less than thirty seconds later I watched her enter the living room on the camera.

"Here she is and looking as sexy as ever," Nigel said approaching her before she had time to react. He had taken her round the waist and was stood behind her looking over her shoulder at her breasts and the lads.

His right hand wandered up her blouse to the button between her cleavage and with a flick of his fingers it came open, his finger and thumb located the next button and again with a flick that popped open to leaving only one button done up. He then flicked the left side of her shirt and it flapped open exposing her gorgeous breast.

As he moved his hand back across her brought the opposite side of her blouse with him exposing her other breast leaving both now exposed. Alice's face was crimson with shame as she was displayed by her teacher like this in front of his other students, they now knew she had been with Nigel and was willing to let him do this to her.

"Braless, just how I like her boys," he said looking at them and relishing the fact they were transfixed on his toy for the day, "Don't you think she has great tits?" he said raising both hands to cup her pert tits and tweak both her perfect hard little nipples.

"She sure does," said the boys in unison and laughed at her.

"Now let's see if you're wearing something sexy under here for me too," he said lowering his hands to the hem of her short skirt. He pulled it up slowly on each side until it was lifted over her arse and round her waist; he then stepped back and told her to do a twirl.

"Looks like I'm in for a treat this afternoon boys," he said admiring her bottom half, "I'll leave you too it boys I'll drop this hussy back about midnight Fiona after I've had some fun is that ok?" he laughed.

Fiona lifted her head from Neal's wet cock and looked at Nigel and Alice, "Yes Mr Mann," she replied and then went straight back to Neal's dick.

"Straighten yourself up," he said to Alice and headed for the door with her following.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do Mr Mann," the boys shouted as he left with Alice in toe.

Once they'd left it took about twenty seconds for the remarks about her slag daughter to be aimed at Fiona, of course she wasn't required to answer back to any of the remarks, this is what the boys thought of her daughter and she couldn't lie, by Sunday her daughter would be no different to her at all.

For the next few hours Fiona was thoroughly used how I wanted her to be, I watched as she sucked all their cocks drinking all of their sticky come, she was then passed around the three as they took turns in her pussy, once they had all dumped a load in there she was given twenty minutes rest time whilst the boys recovered.

Once recovered she was back on her knees surrounded by young cock sucking them all hard until they were all ready to fuck her again, her mouth was put to use for well over forty five minutes and even with her cock sucking expertise she must've had an aching jaw. Fiona didn't have to long to think about her jaw though as she was man handled on the floor on her knees with her arse in the air and her head on the floor.

"Reach back and spread those cheeks whore," she was ordered by Josh and she complied with that order by reaching back and placing a hand on each cheek either side of her puckered arsehole, she knew that's where she'd be getting fucked next so displayed it for them.

"Whose first boys?" asked Neal, looking at his two friends as they all stood stroking their dicks.

"I know," chirped up Simon, "None of us wanna wait that long do we so how about we just give the bitch what we got for a minute then swap up, get some rest for a couple of minutes then get back in her arse and fuck her hard," he said smiling at his great plan to thoroughly use Fiona.

"Sounds good to me," said Neal, and Josh was soon in full agreement.

Fiona fate was sealed; she had three young hard college boys ready to plough her arse for as long and as hard as they could. I watched as she braced herself altering her position slightly laying her head to the side looking right towards the door.

To compound her humiliation and to hammer home the fact that she was on her knees ready to entertain college boys they played a game of rock paper scissors to see who would go first, that's how much her holes were worth to these boys.

Neal strode forward triumphant at his victory over the other two and lowered himself in to position behind Fiona, he shuffled forward and placed both his hand s on her waist and let his helmet rest against her darkest hole and Fiona let her hands fall away thinking that now positioned it was ok.

"I didn't hear any of us say you could drop your hands bitch," said Simon who spotted straight away.

"I'm sorry," Fiona said and hurriedly gripped her cheeks and pulled them apart letting Neal's cock fall back on to her tight hole.

"Now you keep your hands like that, spreading your cheeks until were done with you, you understand that bitch?" said Simon back in to dominating mode and relishing it.

"Yes I understand," she said in agreement.

Neal then lowered his cock and eased it in to her cunt making Fiona let out a low appreciative moan. He slid it in three times back and forth greasing up his cock for her arse, he then held his dick lodged in her pussy and spat on her puckered anus and pulled out.

He let his helmet rest on her anus in the spit for a moment and then straightened up a little angling his cock downwards and pushed his dick straight in to her.

"Arggghhhhhhh, shit, argghhhhh it hurtsss," she screamed.

Neal ignored her cries though and didn't stop until he was completely in her anal passage, the little bit of spit and pussy cream on his cock hadn't been enough for her unprepared bum hole and now it was full of cock.

"You need to spit on it more," Fiona grimaced from down on the floor, "Argghhh Neal it hurts," she moaned.

Although shed been used all morning her arse was left alone until now and even after all the cock she's had up it she still struggles when it's not wet enough to slide in, today she wasn't going to be given the privilege or comfort of having her arsehole greased properly as the boys planned on using her like the whore she had acted all week.

"You can take it without bitch," said Simon again, "It'll soon loosen up once we've been through you a few times each," he said laughing at her.

With that Neal pulled out completely letting her dry passage way close back up from the fullness of his cock being there and then without warning he drove it back in hard.

"Arrrghhhhhh shit you bastards, ohhh god it hurts," she cried as Neal began fucking her hard and fast.

He didn't relent for his whole allocated minute and when he pushed away he was puffing and panting and sweating, Fiona was still whimpering from the onslaught her dry arse had just taken when Josh slammed his bigger cock up her stretching her wider and rubbing his solid shaft along her dry tight arse walls.

"Nooo, please noooo, spit on my arse please it hurts, arrgghhhhh," she cried and pleaded.

"No way slut, you're here to please and take cock," Josh said as he let her feel his meat for a minute and then began his painful onslaught just had Neal had done he fucked her bum hard and fast slamming every inch of his seven inches deep in to her.

I split the large screen I was watching on in to and selected the camera that picked up Fiona's face the easiest, now I could simultaneously watch her arsehole getting pounded and the expression on her face. I loved being able to see her face screwed up in a grimace as it was now, her eyes clamped shut and screwed up a deep painful groan emitting through her gritted teeth as her arse was pounded.

Josh slammed into her hard and deep once more then pushed off her vacating her abused arsehole and stepping aside for his mate. Fiona opened her eyes for a moment and looked upwards towards Simon who just smirked back at her.

"Please Simon not yours without spit," she whimpered, her vulnerability evident in her pathetic please.

Simon stepped behind her wanking his thick eight inch and said nothing, he placed hands on her waist where his friends hand held her and lined his cock up with her arsehole that was opening and closing before him in anticipation.

"Please Simon, lubricate me, please it hurts," she whimpered once more in vain.

Simon wasn't in the mood for giving Fiona favours and with a violent powerful thrust his cock head pressed against her hole and with an extra bit of force her arse stretched and accepted his huge dick whether she liked it or not.

"Owwwwww, gggggrrrrr, owwwwww owwwwww, shiiiitttttt," she cried as Simon just went about pummelling her like his friends had done. He didn't even give her the moment to get comfortable on his cock; he just tore in to her for a minute then left her gaping wide for Neal.

The merry go round went on three or four times each before Fiona came hard on Josh's dick. Before Simon filled her again he used his fingers to scoop her pussy juice up and smeared it around her battered arsehole.

"The only lube you get is your own come, the more you come the more your arse gets lubricated," he told her then plunged inside for his fourth minute in her bum.

"Thank you," she panted as he fucked her, his now cock slipping in with extra ease as her own cunt juice offered grease for his shaft.

Fiona know began to buck back a little ensuring that she felt every inch of the boys cocks, she wasn't stupid she knew she needed to come again in order to keep her arsehole wet so I could tell the extra bucking was for her own gains. She came again fairly quickly this time on Neal and it was Josh's turn to lube her arsehole with her own juice.

Looking at the state of her arsehole now though as each boy vacated her it was obvious the lubrication wasn't needed. Her hole was gaping wide and it barely had time to close before the next cock was up inside her now, but neither the less she still made sure she came.

I counted five orgasms in all from start to finish over the hour an eight minutes that she was anally pounded. Like a good whore she'd stayed in position and held her cheeks open for the college boys.

Simon was first to say he was going to spunk and after holding out for his full last minute he emptied inside her rectum.

"Thank you Simon," Fiona said from the floor.

Neal and Josh then alternated for another couple of minutes each driving their dicks in to her come filled bum before Neal emptied load number two inside her.

"Thank you Neal," she again said from the floor before feeling Josh back inside.

Josh was last but not ready to come within his allotted minute so he just carried on until he was, three minutes later he straightened his back and rammed his cock home and fired load number three deep in to her already come filled arse.

As she felt him pull out and leave her empty she thanked him like his friends, "Thank you Josh."

The boys then slumped in to the seats around her and Fiona stayed as she was for another minute before asking if she could move, "Can I please move boys?" she asked.

"You can move whore," said Simon.

Fiona struggled to her feet and awkwardly straightened her body which I assumed was very sore and stiff from being in that position for over an hour. Once she had managed to stand she then asked if she could go and shower.

"No not yet bitch you're not finished fucking yet, give us ten minutes then you can start using your mouth to get us ready again," Simon said to her.

"Ok," she said and then sat on the floor leaning against the sofa.

No sooner had ten minutes passed Simon clicked his fingers at his weekend pet and told her to make a start, she crawled between the legs of the nearest boy that was Josh and began sucking him off, she made him hard within a few minutes and then moved to the next, Simon and sucked him hard.

She finished with Neal ten minutes after she started and now she looked around at the boys all sporting hard cocks ready for another session. One thing about fucking younger men was that Fiona was never without hard cock for long; they could recover within minutes and couldn't get enough. Fiona was certainly going to be sore by Saturday morning.

"How many holes you got slut?" Simon then said to her as he stood up and walked behind her.

"Three Simon," she answered looking up at him past his erect dick that was hanging above her face.

"How many cocks you see?" he went on smirking.

"Three Simon," she answered.

"One for each of us then slut, you can take us all at once can't you?" he said lifting her to her feet and leading her over to Josh and standing her in front of him, "Well, I asked you a question slut, you can handle all three can't you?"

"Yes Simon I can take you all at once," she told him much to the boys delight.

"Good, I knew you could, Neal get your ass up here on the top of the couch, "he told his mate who came and sat at the side of Josh but with his arse on the top, " Right sit on Josh and get Neal's dick down your throat," he told Fiona letting his grip go.

She put a knee either side of Josh and slid forward on to his lap trapping his cock underneath her, she then lifted herself up and I saw his cock spring free and wobble menacingly underneath her pussy. like an expert she lowered herself until she felt his helmet against her folds and then she slid her hips back and forth working his cock between her lips and then sunk herself down as her hole was located.

"Ohhhh," she cooed and then leant forward and to Josh's right, her left and opened her mouth for Neal's cock, "Mmmppphhh," she moaned as she sucked him to the back of her throat and rocked her hips back and forth on Josh's dick a few times then lifted herself to ride him.

"Can't wait can you slut," said Simon as he positioned himself behind her and pressed his hand on her back to stop her bouncing on his mate. She didn't stop sucking on Neal though and in fact sucked him with more vigour as she felt cock number three being rubbed around her freshly fucked arsehole.

Her mouth soon left Neal's cock as Simon eased his thick cock in to her behind filling her completely, "Ohhh my fucking goooddddddd," she screamed as her head through back and she looked back at Simon and smiled. A big I'm so full of cock smile as her eyes glazed over like I'd seen so many times before.

She turned back to Neal and swallowed his cock again all thoughts of the painful anal battering she'd taken from the three earlier long since forgotten as she whored herself on three young lengths.

Between Simon and Josh they somehow got some sort of rhythm going and Fiona was treated to a nice double dicking from them for a good ten minutes. Eventually they boys changed and she was now sat astride Neal and sucking her sticky juices from Simon's big prick whilst Josh had his turn in her arse.