Mum, You've Got To Stop This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

I used my hand to keep the curls away from my target, thinking that everything down there needed a good trim. The black bush was shining and those luscious pouting lips were slick with the secretions from her pussy. I parted then to reveal the smaller inner lips and the exciting crack between them. The sight and smell of a real living pussy was too much for me. My prick was rock hard again, just begging to enter that warm passage. Setting myself between her legs, I guided my rod to its target and thrust. She was so well lubricated I slid all the way in; she squealed with my first thrust but I was too far into lust to pay that much attention, I just banged into her and fucked her. "Oh Jesus, god. Yes, Tom, use me as your slut. Take me and fuck me. God, you're so big and it's been so fucking long."

It was not long before she was matching me thrust for thrust, wailing with each stroke. Suddenly her body went rigid and her pussy clamped my tool in a vice-like grip as she screamed Tom and Boss over and over. That was enough to take me all the way and my cream bathed her womb in great spurts. I stayed within her pussy because it felt so good and my tool did not fully deflate. Every few seconds Mum's pussy twitched and squeezed around my cock as I kissed her and rolled her nipples. As she was recovering from her orgasm, my tool came back to life.

"Oh, you are randy again already. I don't know if I can keep up with you but I'll try." She paused and was still for a minute. "Tom, I haven't been on the Pill since your Dad ... and I'm not protected."

It was my turn to stop and think. "Then I'm going to put a baby into your belly. You're young enough to start another family." Just the thought of becoming a father was one hell of a turn on for me and my tool grew back to full size so I started stroking in and out again.

"Oh yes, Boss. Fill me with your seed. Your Dad made me go on the Pill after you were born and I always wanted more babies so give one to me. Fuck me and fill me. Oh yes!" She clutched me close and wrapped her legs round my waist, pulling me all the way in.

Having come twice, I took my time. It was a long, slow love making with many kisses and caresses; Mum had three small orgasms before I felt my balls tighten. "I'm coming, Mum. Here's our baby now."

I pushed as far into her as I could and I felt my sperm filling her as she screamed her climax, "Yes, yes, yes, give me your baby." I rolled off her, both of us exhausted from our exertions, and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Three years later.

Sally - I now call Mum by name - and I moved 200 miles away to where we were unknown; we live as man and wife. Eleanor, our first daughter is a beautiful princess and Sally has just presented me with another little girl. We sold the house in the Home Counties and that gave us money to buy a house in the north east of England with lots of money spare. We took a chance with some of the left over money; we invested in a 7-tonne van and I started my own freelance business doing what I knew, multi-drop deliveries.

Long story short, within a year I bought my second van and hired a courier driver from an agency when a customer needed a courier service. George was happy to drive anywhere in the country and even a couple of trips to the south of France. I took him on full time later and I have been thinking of getting another two vans.

My life is perfect: Sally cannot do enough for me although she has become much more self-reliant and I don't have to tell her everything she must do. She still regards me as her Boss and loves having me spank her when she has been naughty. We cannot keep our hands off each other and often have sex in semi-public places when we can't wait to get home. I have two delightful girls to puke all over me, pull my hair, poke my eyes, pee on me and all the other delights raising them brings. My business is thriving. George and his wife have become close friends; we often spend the evening together, sharing meals or watching sport on TV and sometimes flirting mildly with each other. Nothing has been said but I would not be surprised if George and the delectable Helen join us in bed when Sally is ready for such romps. Yes, life is perfect.

~oOo~

I hope you enjoyed this story. Votes, comments and constructive criticism welcome.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
12